Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,779 members, 7,802,400 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:45 PM

Malawian Man Catches Cheating Wife & Lover After Trailing Her To Their Sex Spot - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Malawian Man Catches Cheating Wife & Lover After Trailing Her To Their Sex Spot (37649 Views)

Nigerian Man Finally Meets His Oyibo Lover After 3 Years Of Online Dating / Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Lover After 13 Years Of Dating (Photos) / Malawian Man Dies From 'Extreme Orgasm' After Having Sex With Prostitute (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Malawian Man Catches Cheating Wife & Lover After Trailing Her To Their Sex Spot by dainformant(m): 2:00pm On Feb 12, 2019
A cheating wife was caught red handed after being trailed by her own husband. It was gathered that the married woman has been having an affair with another man in Karonga District of Malawi, without the husband's being suspicious.

According to reports, some of the husband's friends tipped him off about his wife's affair and told him where she often meets with her lover. It was revealed that the cheating couple used to have sex at a friend's house in the area.

Yesterday, the wife sneaked out to have sex with her lover not knowing she was followed. They waited for some minutes and were starting the action when the husband and his friends banged into the room and caught them red handed.

The husband and his friends beat the woman's lover as they dragged both of them in public to humiliate them.

The incident happened around 3.00 pm on Monday, 11 February 2019 (yesterday).

Watch the video of the incident below.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/02/husband-catches-his-wife-red-handed-with-another-man-in-malawi.html

1 Like

Re: Malawian Man Catches Cheating Wife & Lover After Trailing Her To Their Sex Spot by JasonScoolari: 2:01pm On Feb 12, 2019
What do Some women really want?
You put a roof over their head, clothe them, feed them, furck them very well, get them a private jet to pick the kids from school, or even build a mansion for their dead father, they'll definitely look for an excuse to cheat.

Ungrateful daughters of Eve, dem full Nigeria like groundnut.

79 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Malawian Man Catches Cheating Wife & Lover After Trailing Her To Their Sex Spot by hisgrace090: 2:05pm On Feb 12, 2019
The thief day finally arrived.
Re: Malawian Man Catches Cheating Wife & Lover After Trailing Her To Their Sex Spot by lilmax(m): 2:09pm On Feb 12, 2019
this is funny gringrin

and prease and prease your wife is the problem not her lover....if you're slapping it should be your wife not the other dude, free him and face your hoe

9 Likes

Re: Malawian Man Catches Cheating Wife & Lover After Trailing Her To Their Sex Spot by MannieA(f): 3:02pm On Feb 12, 2019
JasonScoolari:
You put a roof over their head, clothe them, feed them, furck them very well, get them a private jet to pick the kids from school, or even build a mansion for their dead father, they'll definitely look for an excuse to cheat.

Lmao!! grin

2 Likes

Re: Malawian Man Catches Cheating Wife & Lover After Trailing Her To Their Sex Spot by JasonScoolari: 3:14pm On Feb 12, 2019
MannieA:

Lmao!! grin
My beautiful friend, I know you're not one of them. grin

1 Like

Re: Malawian Man Catches Cheating Wife & Lover After Trailing Her To Their Sex Spot by freemanbubble: 3:23pm On Feb 12, 2019
JasonScoolari:

That is why i see women as swimming pool

Just go in and swim your own
Don't give a fuckkkk who have been swimming before you started swimming
And also Don't give a fuckkk who will swim after you are done with your own swimming

Infact don't give a fuccckk who is swimming with you as you are swimming
Just swim and move on to the next swimming pool

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Malawian Man Catches Cheating Wife & Lover After Trailing Her To Their Sex Spot by itiswellandwell: 3:24pm On Feb 12, 2019
You will see the difference when adults handle a situation. You can see that it's the two parties that were punished. If na all these indomie generations, it's one party that will be punished making the second look innocent.

8GB Atm card flash drive for #1000 only. Check link
https://www.nairaland.com/4972442/clearance-sales-
quality-8gb-atm
Re: Malawian Man Catches Cheating Wife & Lover After Trailing Her To Their Sex Spot by dalass(f): 3:24pm On Feb 12, 2019
Nonsense cool

1 Like

Re: Malawian Man Catches Cheating Wife & Lover After Trailing Her To Their Sex Spot by StarUp: 3:24pm On Feb 12, 2019
Malawi, Kenya, South Africa and Tanzania...Na their way.

1 Like

Re: Malawian Man Catches Cheating Wife & Lover After Trailing Her To Their Sex Spot by Richdad50(m): 3:25pm On Feb 12, 2019
sad
Re: Malawian Man Catches Cheating Wife & Lover After Trailing Her To Their Sex Spot by Passionate888: 3:25pm On Feb 12, 2019
Marriages these days are just plain scam

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Malawian Man Catches Cheating Wife & Lover After Trailing Her To Their Sex Spot by Authoreety: 3:25pm On Feb 12, 2019
And so what
Re: Malawian Man Catches Cheating Wife & Lover After Trailing Her To Their Sex Spot by Nobody: 3:26pm On Feb 12, 2019
Good day fellow Nigerians and nairalanders... I have a problem and like they said, a problem shared is half solved... I am a final year student of the university of Port Harcourt. I have a problem with school fees and accommodation. School resumes next week and the only hope I have is the transportation back to school from the village. I got to this level by the grace of God and by hustling to make ends meet via menial jobs. But of recent, I experienced some setbacks this time around cos I had to go for Industrial training. At first, I managed to combine hustling and IT until my boss started to complain,so I had to explain to him and he promised to assist me with some money when I want to resume school. You won't believe that he gave me 5k last week Friday when I told him am about to resume. He used me for 8good months! If I had known, I would have forgo IT and work in preparation for my finals. I don't have anybody to help me, nowhere to go. My life and hope is slipping away right before me. All my efforts since yr1 ll be in vain. I can't resume with my peers cos I have not paid my fees and accommodation. I don't mind sleeping in the classrooms but I can't go anywhere without paying my school fees. I have proof beyond doubt that I am not a scammer.. Pls ignore my new ID, I have to open a new one for these purpose... Save my Future Nigerians�

2 Likes

Re: Malawian Man Catches Cheating Wife & Lover After Trailing Her To Their Sex Spot by Passionate888: 3:27pm On Feb 12, 2019
The man even wear chelsea jersey. After the 6 nil him still get mynd go fuc k another person wife

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Malawian Man Catches Cheating Wife & Lover After Trailing Her To Their Sex Spot by DanDeeBoss(m): 3:28pm On Feb 12, 2019
JasonScoolari:

Ungrateful daughters of Eve, dem full Nigeria like groundnut

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Malawian Man Catches Cheating Wife & Lover After Trailing Her To Their Sex Spot by Achorise: 3:28pm On Feb 12, 2019
Sin can disgrace one eh!!
Men let’s learn to do well oo
Ask look for bigger thing
And marry who loves you.
Re: Malawian Man Catches Cheating Wife & Lover After Trailing Her To Their Sex Spot by GenFunction: 3:29pm On Feb 12, 2019
that man suppose work with CIA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Malawian Man Catches Cheating Wife & Lover After Trailing Her To Their Sex Spot by jericco1(m): 3:31pm On Feb 12, 2019
nothing new but the man should be ashamed
Re: Malawian Man Catches Cheating Wife & Lover After Trailing Her To Their Sex Spot by Roon9(m): 3:31pm On Feb 12, 2019
JasonScoolari:

You can't furck them very well and they'd go outside

2 Likes

Re: Malawian Man Catches Cheating Wife & Lover After Trailing Her To Their Sex Spot by Dpharisee: 3:32pm On Feb 12, 2019
mecry3456:
she got casted
Is she a Bet9ja ticket shocked
Re: Malawian Man Catches Cheating Wife & Lover After Trailing Her To Their Sex Spot by Richdad50(m): 3:32pm On Feb 12, 2019
May God not purnish you for using his name to lie
Hajialamin:
Good day fellow Nigerians and nairalanders... I have a problem and like they said, a problem shared is half solved... I am a final year student of the university of Port Harcourt. I have a problem with school fees and accommodation. School resumes next week and the only hope I have is the transportation back to school from the village. I got to this level by the grace of God and by hustling to make ends meet via menial jobs. But of recent, I experienced some setbacks this time around cos I had to go for Industrial training. At first, I managed to combine hustling and IT until my boss started to complain,so I had to explain to him and he promised to assist me with some money when I want to resume school. You won't believe that he gave me 5k last week Friday when I told him am about to resume. He used me for 8good months! If I had known, I would have forgo IT and work in preparation for my finals. I don't have anybody to help me, nowhere to go. My life and hope is slipping away right before me. All my efforts since yr1 ll be in vain. I can't resume with my peers cos I have not paid my fees and accommodation. I don't mind sleeping in the classrooms but I can't go anywhere without paying my school fees. I have proof beyond doubt that I am not a scammer.. Pls ignore my new ID, I have to open a new one for these purpose... Save my Future Nigerians�

2 Likes

Re: Malawian Man Catches Cheating Wife & Lover After Trailing Her To Their Sex Spot by JasonScoolari: 3:33pm On Feb 12, 2019
freemanbubble:

That is why i see women as swimming pool

Just go in and swim your own
Don't give a fuckkkk who have been swimming before you started swimming
And also Don't give a fuckkk who will swim after you are done with your own swimming

Infact don't give a fuccckk who is swimming with you as you are swimming
Just swim and move on to the next swimming pool
grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

It Is Difficult For Me To Get A Wife, Advice Please. / My Online Dating Experience. / This Brazilian Town Entirely Made Up Of Single Women Searching For Husbands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.