Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,792 members, 7,798,673 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:14 AM

APC Vows To Punish Amosun After Elections - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Vows To Punish Amosun After Elections (32948 Views)

APC Vows To Arrest Anyone If They Protest, Disrupt President Tinubu UN Outing / APC Vows To Protect Binani’s Victory, Urges INEC To Allow Court Process / Gbemi Saraki Stays Put In APC, Vows To Win Kwara For Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Vows To Punish Amosun After Elections by sogodihno: 5:34pm On Feb 12, 2019
ZombiePUNISHER:

You have said it all

shut up! u guys know your tribe is irrelevant and can't punish Buhari, u are all licking Yoruba yansh to help u vote out Buhari, we will vote for Buhari again and again, So u all should kill urself. Pathetic tribe.
Re: APC Vows To Punish Amosun After Elections by fokusmind: 5:36pm On Feb 12, 2019
They should just give him pre election wahala treatment. If you know you know
Re: APC Vows To Punish Amosun After Elections by Friend01(m): 5:38pm On Feb 12, 2019
CyynthiaKiss:
Whatever.
Any Yoruba man who will vote for Buhari is indirectly defecating and be urinating on the grave of PA Awolowo.

Good people of SW are not stupid. If Buhari wins again, he will show Yoruba people his true colour.
Buhari has shown us his little colour by replacing Kemi Adeosun with a Northerner instead of fellow Yoruba. Does it mean that nobody is qualified in Yoruba land to replace her like Good luck Jonathan removed Igbo ministers and replaced them with fellow Igbos?.. If Buhari wins again, Yoruba will taste the wrath of Buhari... Mark my words.. Buhari is not a nationalist like Yaradua, Babangida or Atiku. Buhari is an ethnic bigot, to him ethnic and tribal interest supersedes the national interest instead of the other way round.
May curse never depart from anybody from SW supporting Buhari... Awolowo is gnashing his teeth in the grave seeing some misguided elements from SW worshiping Buhari.
My people, our mumu don do.
It's a pity.
Buhari again?.. Olorun maje!

Speak for Yourself madam.
Don't black mail people into this hoax.

Did you see Pa Awolowo gnashing his teeth?
Did Pa Awolowo tell you he isn't pleased?
Stop these cheap lies madam .He doesn't befit a woman to openly lie against a well respected yoruba sage(as you call him) .

You never met Awolowo and Pa Awolowo never met you. how is it that you know he would not be please is another story entirely.
simply say what you know.

Everyone has a choice to make.

Make yours and let others make theirs.
it's a matter of perspectives.

1 Like

Re: APC Vows To Punish Amosun After Elections by sunshine1974(m): 5:39pm On Feb 12, 2019
Amosun should quietly and earnestly work to deliver ogundamisi for Atiku else he will suffer because buhari doesn't forgive. He will definitely be dealt with
Re: APC Vows To Punish Amosun After Elections by haffaze777(m): 6:01pm On Feb 12, 2019
CyynthiaKiss:
Whatever.
Any Yoruba man who will vote for Buhari is indirectly defecating and be urinating on the grave of PA Awolowo.

Good people of SW are not stupid. If Buhari wins again, he will show Yoruba people his true colour.
Buhari has shown us his little colour by replacing Kemi Adeosun with a Northerner instead of fellow Yoruba. Does it mean that nobody is qualified in Yoruba land to replace her like Good luck Jonathan removed Igbo ministers and replaced them with fellow Igbos?.. If Buhari wins again, Yoruba will taste the wrath of Buhari... Mark my words.. Buhari is not a nationalist like Yaradua, Babangida or Atiku. Buhari is an ethnic bigot, to him ethnic and tribal interest supersedes the national interest instead of the other way round.
May curse never depart from anybody from SW supporting Buhari... Awolowo is gnashing his teeth in the grave seeing some misguided elements from SW worshiping Buhari.
My people, our mumu don do.
It's a pity.
Buhari again?.. Olorun maje!

Lukuluku le a yo oju wen hegrin
Re: APC Vows To Punish Amosun After Elections by haffaze777(m): 6:02pm On Feb 12, 2019
Friend01:

Speak for Yourself madam.
Don't black mail people into this hoax.

Did you see Pa Awolowo gnashing his teeth?
Did Pa Awolowo tell you he isn't pleased?
Stop these cheap lies madam .He doesn't befit a woman to openly lie against a well respected yoruba sage(as you call him) .

You never met Awolowo and Pa Awolowo never met you. how is it that you know he would not be please is another story entirely.
simply say what you know.

Everyone has a choice to make.

Make yours and let others make theirs.
it's a matter of perspectives.
she ain't omoluabi but flathino
Re: APC Vows To Punish Amosun After Elections by 3rdavefarms(m): 6:22pm On Feb 12, 2019
Amen
oilPUSSY:
May disunity keep falling on them
amina ya alhau
Re: APC Vows To Punish Amosun After Elections by ZombiePUNISHER: 6:42pm On Feb 12, 2019
sogodihno:

shut up! u guys know your tribe is irrelevant and can't punish Buhari, u are all licking Yoruba yansh to help u vote out Buhari, we will vote for Buhari again and again, So u all should kill urself. Pathetic tribe.

Pains grin grin
Re: APC Vows To Punish Amosun After Elections by Masama: 9:56pm On Feb 12, 2019
Who cares
Re: APC Vows To Punish Amosun After Elections by skillet(m): 10:28pm On Feb 12, 2019
cleary:
Please my people, help a starving brother. I have been pleading for help since 2 days now. I'm a student who returned to school last week because of the prospects of exams starting on Monday and also because I was opportuned to enter a free ride. my family isn't bouyant enough and my dad has severe high BP that's why I had to find my way so as not to make him start thinking. I haven't eaten a decent food since I got back and am starving.

I am soliciting for help from well meaning people who will be touched enough to hear my plight and have mercy. I am not asking for much, no matter how little, it will go a long way. God bless you all

acct no
Re: APC Vows To Punish Amosun After Elections by nwanyionitsha: 11:18pm On Feb 12, 2019
Sunnymatey:
PDP Governors are even more organised in welcoming President Buhari and his team. They also see to it that APC campaign rallies in their respective states is a success.
Some foolish ones like umahi went too far.
Re: APC Vows To Punish Amosun After Elections by nwanyionitsha: 11:20pm On Feb 12, 2019
sogodihno:

Dont go and wound yourself o.
Re: APC Vows To Punish Amosun After Elections by shub31: 9:05am On Feb 13, 2019
Olajah81:

The number of the vote to Atiku determine the number of stupidity in the country
psychiatrist in Delhi
Re: APC Vows To Punish Amosun After Elections by skillet(m): 1:51pm On Feb 13, 2019
[quote author=cleary post=75682065][/quote]

expect 5k tomorrow. sorry i cant afford more. hang in there. also search online for more opportunities to MAKE MONEY for urself. it is well.
Re: APC Vows To Punish Amosun After Elections by cleary: 4:02pm On Feb 13, 2019
skillet:

expect 5k tomorrow. sorry i cant afford more. hang in there. also search online for more opportunities to MAKE MONEY for urself. it is well.

God bless you loads sir. please I would be very greatfull if you can give me your contact number, sir. if I can learn a thing or two from you. I am not lazy and I'm willing to work, it's just that I don't have the right foundation and my school will not afford me time. But if there is anything I can do while schooling, I will gladly do it. At least to assist my people and pay for my fees. My dad has really tried for me and my siblings
Re: APC Vows To Punish Amosun After Elections by skillet(m): 7:09pm On Feb 13, 2019
[quote author=cleary post=75695343][/quote]

we thank God.what skills do you have comparative advantage over others?
Re: APC Vows To Punish Amosun After Elections by cleary: 8:43pm On Feb 13, 2019
skillet:

I'm good with anything that has to do with human relations and social media. I used to write too in my spare time but I don't think I'm that good at it. I'm a good marketer too, I can market products to customers
Re: APC Vows To Punish Amosun After Elections by cleary: 11:22am On Feb 14, 2019
skillet:

Good morning sir. please don't be offended, I'm just reminding you about your promise yesterday sir
Re: APC Vows To Punish Amosun After Elections by skillet(m): 12:12pm On Feb 14, 2019
[quote author=cleary post=75719871][/quote]

lol. i have forgotten o. but you shuld have gotten an alert by now. by the way, are u good at facebook marketing?
Re: APC Vows To Punish Amosun After Elections by cleary: 12:43pm On Feb 14, 2019
skillet:

lol. i have forgotten o. but you shuld have gotten an alert by now. by the way, are u good at facebook marketing?

No sir I haven't, I just arrived at ATM now to check, I haven't received anything sir. Sir if I can learn the basics of Facebook marketing, I can thrive in it. I'm very sure about myself.

Modified: sir you are an Angel, I have just received it! May God take you places beyond your widest dreams and reward your kind heart. words can not express how I feel right now, I feel like crying. God bless you sir, I wish I can get your contact so I can convey my thanks personally to you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ekiti Asphalt Plant Commences Operation (Photos) / Ortom Rides On Gboko-Made Tricycles, Orders For 20 (Photos) / "It Will Be Suicidal To Threaten Saraki & Dogara" - Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.