₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,191,511 members, 4,778,561 topics. Date: Saturday, 23 February 2019 at 08:30 PM

Jennifer Aniston Looking Ageless As She Celebrates Her 50th Birthday - PHOTOS - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jennifer Aniston Looking Ageless As She Celebrates Her 50th Birthday - PHOTOS (2523 Views)

Fathia Williams Celebrates Her 50th Birthday, Looks Radiant In New Photos / Adebowale Omotunde David 'lolo' Looking So Ageless As She Rocks Short / Akpororo Buys A Car For His Mother On Her 50th Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jennifer Aniston Looking Ageless As She Celebrates Her 50th Birthday - PHOTOS by kamogo: 2:15pm On Feb 12
When you hit 50 its pretty much become invisible for women of such age to make front page or pull attention.

The Super star Jennifer Aniston looking ageless as she celebrates her birthday today.

It’s 25 years since she first appeared in Friends and she’s hardly aged a bit.

And with her sunkissed Calfornia girl looks and timeless style she's the celebrity most women aspire to look like.

Jennifer has clearly worked her butt off to stay in such amazing shape.

She attributes her enviable physique to a mixture of yoga and regular work outs with trainer Leyon Azubuike.

Leon is the founder of LA studio Gloveworx.

READ MORE

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Aniston Looking Ageless As She Celebrates Her 50th Birthday - PHOTOS by Earthbound(m): 2:25pm On Feb 12
She's my mother's age mate. Is it bad if I say I'd still hit that?
Re: Jennifer Aniston Looking Ageless As She Celebrates Her 50th Birthday - PHOTOS by Xzydar(m): 4:38pm On Feb 12
But olympus has fallen

wink

I sit at home everyday but I paid my school fees before ASUU called of the strike and this is how I did it:

Re: Jennifer Aniston Looking Ageless As She Celebrates Her 50th Birthday - PHOTOS by czarina(f): 6:00pm On Feb 12
Ageless kwa? She bleached up to her hair, her teeth, worked on her lips then changed her face! Read up people!

One of my favorite actresses though. Happy birthday Jen.
Re: Jennifer Aniston Looking Ageless As She Celebrates Her 50th Birthday - PHOTOS by blacq2009(m): 6:21pm On Feb 12
So you mean this one is the same age mate as Celine Dion? Ooh God! Who did Dion offend?

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Aniston Looking Ageless As She Celebrates Her 50th Birthday - PHOTOS by GBOKASINCHA(m): 7:21pm On Feb 12
Milf alert!
Re: Jennifer Aniston Looking Ageless As She Celebrates Her 50th Birthday - PHOTOS by NessaBoo(f): 9:15pm On Feb 12
Rachel Karen Greene
Witty and still Beautiful... smiley

F•R•I•E•N•D•S still remains one of my favorite TV series of all time!!

I still watch the reruns till date, you'd think its my first time, or the series just started airing by the time I let the giggles out! cheesy

From Chan to Pheebs, the cast were amazing! kiss

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jennifer Aniston Looking Ageless As She Celebrates Her 50th Birthday - PHOTOS by Harry00(m): 10:27pm On Feb 12
HMM smiley she looks like my MOM
Re: Jennifer Aniston Looking Ageless As She Celebrates Her 50th Birthday - PHOTOS by jendhorlee(m): 10:42pm On Feb 12
she still looks good 4 her age

Re: Jennifer Aniston Looking Ageless As She Celebrates Her 50th Birthday - PHOTOS by OkunrinOloro: 11:25pm On Feb 12
I always wondered what it would have been like if Rachel had ended up with Chandler instead of Monica.

NessaBoo:
Rachel Karen Greene
Witty and still Beautiful... smiley

F•R•I•E•N•D•S still remains one of my favorite TV series of all time!!

I still watch the reruns till date, you'd think its my first time, or the series just started airing by the time I let the giggles out! cheesy

From Chan to Pheebs, the cast were amazing! kiss

(1) (Reply)

Flava-flav Fans! (flavor Of Love) / Halle Berry And Long Time Boyfriend Split. / Syvia Nduka, Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria's Miss World Profile [video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.