Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:07 AM

Breaking: APC Loses Bid To Reverse Judgment On Rivers Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: APC Loses Bid To Reverse Judgment On Rivers Election (1898 Views)

Buhari Expresses Sadness As APC Loses 50 Elective Seats / Ekiti Elections: APC Loses Own Online Poll. PDP Wins Its Own (Pics) / APC Loses Majority In National Assembly (2) (3) (4)

Breaking: APC Loses Bid To Reverse Judgment On Rivers Election by Ezenwammadu(m): 2:36pm On Feb 12, 2019
The Supreme Court has ended the quest by the All Progressives Congress ( APC ) in Rivers State to reverse the October 10, 2018 judgment of the High Court of Rivers State, which barred it from holding primaries for the production of candidates for the next general elections.

A five-man panel of the court, headed by Justice Bode Rhodes-Vivour struck out the three remaining appeals filed by the APC, Ojukaye Flag Amachree and Tonye Patrick Cole, on the grounds that they were statute barred, the appeals having been filed outside the time allowed under Section 285(9) and (12) of the Constitution as amended by the 4th Alteration Act.

Justice Amina Augie, who read the lead ruling, which terminated the appeals, said the appellants, who were not parties to the original suit were not allowed by the Appeal Court in Port-Harcourt, the opportunity to appeal the October 10, 2018 judgment because they filed their appeal out of time.

Justice Augie said the appeals, which were, this morning, consolidated by the court – SC/81/2019 (another appeal filed by APC), SC/1332/2018 (by Ojukaye Flag-Amchree) and SC/1334/2018 (by Tonye Patrick Cole and others) – are statute barred.

The judge said the appellants have no leg to stand on, since the main appeal filed by the APC -SC/1333/2018, against the October 10 judgment, had earlier been struck out by the court in the judgment delivered on Tuesday morning by Justice Amiru Sanusi.
http://thenationonlineng.net/breaking-apc-loses-bid-to-reverse-judgment-on-rivers-election/amp/?__twitter_impression=true
Re: Breaking: APC Loses Bid To Reverse Judgment On Rivers Election by JasonScoolari: 2:52pm On Feb 12, 2019

Do you know why I am laughing? Just read what the zombie below me typed with his leprosy fingers. grin

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking: APC Loses Bid To Reverse Judgment On Rivers Election by Babacele: 2:54pm On Feb 12, 2019
FeBuhari16 is our focus for now ,but definitely Wike is not coming back.

Re: Breaking: APC Loses Bid To Reverse Judgment On Rivers Election by Ezenwammadu(m): 2:56pm On Feb 12, 2019
Babacele:

Yen yen yen

Re: Breaking: APC Loses Bid To Reverse Judgment On Rivers Election by Babacele: 3:00pm On Feb 12, 2019
Ezenwammadu:

Yen yen yen
Yea , bookmark this after FeBuhari 16 I ll remind who really need to eat shit.
Re: Breaking: APC Loses Bid To Reverse Judgment On Rivers Election by DerrickzB: 3:02pm On Feb 12, 2019
Hehehe... hiaaannn... and they are having their campaign today ooo.. oh my lawd.. hehe.. they wee lose n lose themselves.. yeye
Re: Breaking: APC Loses Bid To Reverse Judgment On Rivers Election by fergie001: 3:05pm On Feb 12, 2019
Ezenwammadu:
The Supreme Court has ended the quest by the All Progressives Congress ( APC ) in Rivers State to reverse the October 10, 2018 judgment of the High Court of Rivers State, which barred it from holding primaries for the production of candidates for the next general elections.

A five-man panel of the court, headed by Justice Bode Rhodes-Vivour struck out the three remaining appeals filed by the APC, Ojukaye Flag Amachree and Tonye Patrick Cole, on the grounds that they were statute barred, the appeals having been filed outside the time allowed under Section 285(9) and (12) of the Constitution as amended by the 4th Alteration Act.

Justice Amina Augie, who read the lead ruling, which terminated the appeals, said the appellants, who were not parties to the original suit were not allowed by the Appeal Court in Port-Harcourt, the opportunity to appeal the October 10, 2018 judgment because they filed their appeal out of time.

Justice Augie said the appeals, which were, this morning, consolidated by the court – SC/81/2019 (another appeal filed by APC), SC/1332/2018 (by Ojukaye Flag-Amchree) and SC/1334/2018 (by Tonye Patrick Cole and others) – are statute barred.

The judge said the appellants have no leg to stand on, since the main appeal filed by the APC -SC/1333/2018, against the October 10 judgment, had earlier been struck out by the court in the judgment delivered on Tuesday morning by Justice Amiru Sanusi.
http://thenationonlineng.net/breaking-apc-loses-bid-to-reverse-judgment-on-rivers-election/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

Make I help you......

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Seun

Hahahahahahahahahaha.....they have no leg to stand on....That Justice dey wicked....

Re: Breaking: APC Loses Bid To Reverse Judgment On Rivers Election by Nobody: 3:24pm On Feb 12, 2019
JasonScoolari:

Do you know why I am laughing? Just read what the zombie below me typed with his leprosy fingers. grin
looooooooooooooolllll. ..they are going to sharia court to appeal ..so he still has hope

Re: Breaking: APC Loses Bid To Reverse Judgment On Rivers Election by JasonScoolari: 3:28pm On Feb 12, 2019
uzobaby:
looooooooooooooolllll. ..they are going to sharia court to appeal ..so he still has hope
Lmfao! Sharia court headed by Binta Bukar. grin

Zombies are something else I tell you. cheesy

Re: Breaking: APC Loses Bid To Reverse Judgment On Rivers Election by MrAJQ(m): 3:35pm On Feb 12, 2019
At end Buhari will win perfectly with over 3 million margin
Re: Breaking: APC Loses Bid To Reverse Judgment On Rivers Election by DMerciful(m): 3:43pm On Feb 12, 2019
PDP needs to be vigilant! This seems like Greek gift!
Re: Breaking: APC Loses Bid To Reverse Judgment On Rivers Election by DerrickzB: 3:45pm On Feb 12, 2019
Babacele:

Hehehe. Una mouth don change abi.. honestly u r biggest zombie i have come across here.. who wants to remove wike na?? God has put him there oga. Make una go house.. even ur buhari go lose.. watch
Re: Breaking: APC Loses Bid To Reverse Judgment On Rivers Election by Babacele: 4:16pm On Feb 12, 2019
DerrickzB:

Hehehe. Una mouth don change abi.. honestly u r biggest zombie i have come across here.. who wants to remove wike na?? God has put him there oga. Make una go house.. even ur buhari go lose.. watch
painful thing is that many of u fools would disappear after the election result don humble una.
Re: Breaking: APC Loses Bid To Reverse Judgment On Rivers Election by DerrickzB: 5:53pm On Feb 12, 2019
Babacele:
painful thing is that many of u fools would disappear after the election result don humble una.

Hehehe.. see malnutritioned zombie.. boommark this page.. buhari would lose!! U would deactivate once d result is announced.. pu.nk

Re: Breaking: APC Loses Bid To Reverse Judgment On Rivers Election by Babacele: 9:06am On Feb 13, 2019
DerrickzB:

Hehehe.. see malnutritioned zombie.. boommark this page.. buhari would lose!! U would deactivate once d result is announced.. pu.nk
malnourished? oh! you can feed me naa. What my dogs eat sef , you would pray to have a morsel ,walahi.
Re: Breaking: APC Loses Bid To Reverse Judgment On Rivers Election by DerrickzB: 9:50am On Feb 13, 2019
Babacele:
malnourished? oh! you can feed me naa. What my dogs eat sef , you would pray to have a morsel ,walahi.

Hehehe.. zombie i said malnutritioned oo.. English is always hard for u pipo.. lmaooo.. people like u that comes to a faceless forum to talk like this are usually the ones with nothing.. just be foo.ling urself
Re: Breaking: APC Loses Bid To Reverse Judgment On Rivers Election by Babacele: 11:05am On Feb 13, 2019
DerrickzB:

Hehehe.. zombie i said malnutritioned oo.. English is always hard for u pipo.. lmaooo.. people like u that comes to a faceless forum to talk like this are usually the ones with nothing.. just be foo.ling urself
mumu what is the difference between ' malnutritioned' and ' malnourished' akara school graduate like you? You ,who have met me before, said I'm malnutritioned and I replied you, you come dey cry. Don't cry anymore, mumu.
Re: Breaking: APC Loses Bid To Reverse Judgment On Rivers Election by Gandollaar(f): 11:21am On Feb 13, 2019
Babacele:
Add little pepper to water, then use it to wash your face, your eye go clear

Re: Breaking: APC Loses Bid To Reverse Judgment On Rivers Election by brightec(m): 11:41am On Feb 13, 2019
Babacele:

First class zombie

Re: Breaking: APC Loses Bid To Reverse Judgment On Rivers Election by brightec(m): 11:42am On Feb 13, 2019
JasonScoolari:

His brain is full of relaxer
Re: Breaking: APC Loses Bid To Reverse Judgment On Rivers Election by Babacele: 11:47am On Feb 13, 2019
Gandollaar:
Add little pepper to water, then use it to wash your face, your eye go clear
k. would remind you by 17th.
Re: Breaking: APC Loses Bid To Reverse Judgment On Rivers Election by DerrickzB: 1:30pm On Feb 13, 2019
Babacele:
mumu what is the difference between ' malnutritioned' and ' malnourished' akara school graduate like you? You ,who have met me before, said I'm malnutritioned and I replied you, you come dey cry. Don't cry anymore, mumu.

Hehehe.. zombiesay na akara school graduate.. bo go lick yr wound fr apc.. yeye

Termites Ate My School Certificate — Chief Justice of Nigeria. / How Engineer Jude Igwemezie Got Juicy Railway Contract In Iraq After Being Frust / ABA: The Eastern Disgrace.

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56