Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,370 members, 7,781,012 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:27 AM

Yvonne Nelson Defends Her Baby Daughter For Being On Social Media - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yvonne Nelson Defends Her Baby Daughter For Being On Social Media (1642 Views)

Korra Obidi Poses With Her Baby Daughter In Cleavage-Baring Dress / Sonia Morales Blasted For Wearing Bikini, IK Ogbonna Defends Her / Thin Tall Tony And His Baby Daughter Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yvonne Nelson Defends Her Baby Daughter For Being On Social Media by Newsloft: 3:27pm On Feb 12, 2019
Ghanaian actress, Yvonne Nelson has stated that her daughter Ryn Roberts is protected by God despite the fact that she is exposed to social media at a tender age.

Yvonne Nelson had the baby for British photographer Jamie Roberts whom she recently opened up about their split.

Since giving birth to Ryn, Yvonne Nelson has flaunted the baby girl on social media where she has her own account, a thing many have criticized.

Reacting to their criticism, Yvonne Nelson said:

“They have a point because of security and safety but for me, I believe that it’s God who watches over us.

Once in a while, I post her picture online, I don’t post her all the time, she has her own Instagram page though.

She had her page even before I had her, she is just on Instagram and her father is a photographer, so, if I do not post her, her dad will do, but I’m the only one managing her page… I hardly post her on my personal page”, she stated.

Photos Below :

Gist via :- https://nairatrend.com.ng/yvonne-nelson-defends-her-baby-daughter-for-being-on-social-media/

Cc;Lalasticlala, mynd44, Dominique, fynestboi

Re: Yvonne Nelson Defends Her Baby Daughter For Being On Social Media by Vulcanheph(m): 3:30pm On Feb 12, 2019
Don't worry Yvonne ,I'll be your next baby Daddy
Re: Yvonne Nelson Defends Her Baby Daughter For Being On Social Media by itspzpics(m): 4:30pm On Feb 12, 2019
cheesy cheesy
Re: Yvonne Nelson Defends Her Baby Daughter For Being On Social Media by Prettyvicc: 5:06pm On Feb 12, 2019
smiley
Re: Yvonne Nelson Defends Her Baby Daughter For Being On Social Media by Immaculatesnow(m): 5:21pm On Feb 12, 2019
grin why the baby come ugly naaa shocked

I want to buy a verified Nigerian Adsense

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson Defends Her Baby Daughter For Being On Social Media by Newsloft: 6:22pm On Feb 12, 2019
grin
Immaculatesnow:
grin why the baby come ugly naaa shocked

I want to buy a verified Nigerian Adsense
Re: Yvonne Nelson Defends Her Baby Daughter For Being On Social Media by Ask4diva(f): 8:09pm On Feb 12, 2019
cryhope the baby is safe?
Re: Yvonne Nelson Defends Her Baby Daughter For Being On Social Media by droptrend205: 8:42pm On Feb 12, 2019
grin grin
Ask4diva:
cryhope the baby is safe?

(1) (Reply)

Burnaboy Was Pictured With Cardi B And Offset At 2019 BET Awards / What Jackye Did To Mike On Thursday On The Same Bed / Ramsey Nouah, AY Makun, Falz, Jim Ikye , Williams Uchemba Rock Matching Outfits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.