Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,724 members, 7,805,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:23 AM

Pepper In Vagina Saga: No Phone Was Missing, Police CP - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pepper In Vagina Saga: No Phone Was Missing, Police CP (39627 Views)

Samaila Musa, Our Husband Chained Us Up, Put Pepper In Our Private Parts - Wives / My Phone Was Stolen And Money Withdrawn From My Bank Account / Woman Inserts Hot Metal In Vagina Of 5yrs Old Babysitter For Sharing Baby Food (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pepper In Vagina Saga: No Phone Was Missing, Police CP by EmmyOD(m): 4:49pm On Feb 12, 2019
Police wey dey patronise ashawo like say na bobo and kids. Mtcheeew. But anyways, say no jungle justice.
Re: Pepper In Vagina Saga: No Phone Was Missing, Police CP by deepwater(f): 4:49pm On Feb 12, 2019
Lol

Good for them
Re: Pepper In Vagina Saga: No Phone Was Missing, Police CP by castrokins(m): 4:50pm On Feb 12, 2019
Watched The Vid Today And I Couldn't But Shake My Head For Such Barbarism..
Re: Pepper In Vagina Saga: No Phone Was Missing, Police CP by bluecircle470: 4:50pm On Feb 12, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Those hornny bastards involved in the act are card carrying members of the APC.

It was not so during the GEJ administration.

Vote the PDP
Vote Atiku/Obi

Lunatic on the run!!!! Lalasticla do something
Re: Pepper In Vagina Saga: No Phone Was Missing, Police CP by ClearFlair: 4:50pm On Feb 12, 2019
Jessyjack:
Wickedness of Man......!!!

#backtodaura2019....

Atiku back to sender with his band of thieves.
Re: Pepper In Vagina Saga: No Phone Was Missing, Police CP by TheTrillionaire: 4:50pm On Feb 12, 2019
overnor Godwin Obaseki who immediately signed the Violence Against Persons (Prohibition) bill into law assured that law would take its course.
One thing must happen for another thing to take effect.

1 Like

Re: Pepper In Vagina Saga: No Phone Was Missing, Police CP by introvertious: 4:51pm On Feb 12, 2019
Ayam not Understanding some things.

Is it that there is no hole in their P---S to 'reciprocate' the generocity?
Re: Pepper In Vagina Saga: No Phone Was Missing, Police CP by Chuksmonika(m): 4:53pm On Feb 12, 2019
i watched the video,is so bad,they put raw pepper in her honey hole,honey hole only prick should be entering!

All the same,i stand with Buhari till 2023,God will grant my BuBu victory come saturday,atiku at the earliest possible time,should hire a taxi that will take him to douala,cameroun ASAP
Re: Pepper In Vagina Saga: No Phone Was Missing, Police CP by Nobody: 4:53pm On Feb 12, 2019
They should all remain in prison for their inhumane and barbaric art. Foolish Guys angry angry

1 Like

Re: Pepper In Vagina Saga: No Phone Was Missing, Police CP by omoiyalayi(m): 4:53pm On Feb 12, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Those hornny bastards involved in the act are card carrying members of the APC.

It was not so during the GEJ administration.

Vote the PDP
Vote Atiku/Obi

Hw can u be this stupid?
Re: Pepper In Vagina Saga: No Phone Was Missing, Police CP by UceeGod: 4:53pm On Feb 12, 2019
A soul left unused by his Creator will be forced into committing mayhem in no time by the devil
Re: Pepper In Vagina Saga: No Phone Was Missing, Police CP by ClearFlair: 4:54pm On Feb 12, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Those hornny bastards involved in the act are card carrying members of the PDP.

GEJ administration destroyed Nigeria. Buhari is rebuilding it.

I renounce my support for PDP. I have seen the light.
Vote PMB/PYO

Wonders shall never end. So this boy can have sense one day? God is wonderful. This means there is hope for every man no matter how bad your situation is. shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Pepper In Vagina Saga: No Phone Was Missing, Police CP by internetservice: 4:55pm On Feb 12, 2019
wink cool cheesy grin
Re: Pepper In Vagina Saga: No Phone Was Missing, Police CP by lielbree: 4:57pm On Feb 12, 2019
The wickedness of men

When will the suffering of the African woman come to an end cry

3 Likes

Re: Pepper In Vagina Saga: No Phone Was Missing, Police CP by fredoooooo: 4:57pm On Feb 12, 2019
Abeg kill them if found guilty, bascads angry

3 Likes

Re: Pepper In Vagina Saga: No Phone Was Missing, Police CP by Omoboricash(m): 4:58pm On Feb 12, 2019
Dandsome:
Chai.... I have said it before and will say it again.

Get those guys, grind Miango pepper (those from Jos will know what I'm talking about wink) then take the pepper and rub it on the tip of the suspect's d1cks.

Or better still use confirm yoruba woman's stew to rub on the tip of their d1cks.

Nobody will tell them. They will confess sharply.
Guy you reminded me of my service year, my first day of using miango pepper to prepare spaghetti, I could not eat the food. What a pepprish food
Re: Pepper In Vagina Saga: No Phone Was Missing, Police CP by kingthreatz: 4:58pm On Feb 12, 2019
freemanbubble:
Okay

I watched the news on independent television
And also watched it online

Mennn. That girl was in pain

If you watched it too, when the pepper was about to be inserted, the girl said she would show them where the phone is. Some people are hardened thieves, they will never tell the truth unless you get them redhanded. However, those guys deserve to be detained. What they did was extreme and very wicked.
Re: Pepper In Vagina Saga: No Phone Was Missing, Police CP by Indispensable85(m): 5:00pm On Feb 12, 2019
Those guys are big fools!
Again ASHAWO no be work na.
Re: Pepper In Vagina Saga: No Phone Was Missing, Police CP by asawanathegreat(m): 5:01pm On Feb 12, 2019
I blame Obaseke
Re: Pepper In Vagina Saga: No Phone Was Missing, Police CP by freemanbubble: 5:01pm On Feb 12, 2019
kingthreatz:

If you watched it too, when the pepper was about to be inserted, the girl said she would show them where the phone is. Some people are hardened thieves, they will never tell the truth unless you get them redhanded. However, those guys deserve to be detained. What they did was extreme and very wicked.

See let me tell you
She only made that statement thinking they might stop.

6 Likes

Re: Pepper In Vagina Saga: No Phone Was Missing, Police CP by Indispensable85(m): 5:03pm On Feb 12, 2019
Chuksmonika:
i watched the video,is so bad,they put raw pepper in her honey hole,honey hole only prick should be entering!

All the same,i stand with Buhari till 2023,God will grant my BuBu victory come saturday,atiku at the earliest possible time,should hire a taxi that will take him to douala,cameroun ASAP

Hahaha. .... my guy,u be kolo.lolzzzzz
Re: Pepper In Vagina Saga: No Phone Was Missing, Police CP by baratech: 5:03pm On Feb 12, 2019
Evil...
Re: Pepper In Vagina Saga: No Phone Was Missing, Police CP by LINTUNE(m): 5:03pm On Feb 12, 2019
YorubaAssasin:
Her Olosho value don increase sef... cool
how..u sure u know what happened
Re: Pepper In Vagina Saga: No Phone Was Missing, Police CP by ElsonMorali: 5:04pm On Feb 12, 2019
Everybody in Nigeria is a law unto themselves.
Re: Pepper In Vagina Saga: No Phone Was Missing, Police CP by LINTUNE(m): 5:04pm On Feb 12, 2019
fredoooooo:
Abeg kill them if found guilty, bascads angry
i stand with u angry
Re: Pepper In Vagina Saga: No Phone Was Missing, Police CP by Jummyju: 5:09pm On Feb 12, 2019
PremiumTrends:
This is just sad. Jungle justice in another form. The worst part is, those men remanded with the police will eventually be released on a meagre bail sum...they should arrest the native doctor too!
not when the governor's wife is already involved.
Re: Pepper In Vagina Saga: No Phone Was Missing, Police CP by kingthreatz: 5:09pm On Feb 12, 2019
freemanbubble:

See let me tell you
She only made that statement thinking they might stop.

Bros, an innocent person will not admit guilt like that. I have met thieves, they will swear with their generations of being innocent. Dont believe people so easily.
Re: Pepper In Vagina Saga: No Phone Was Missing, Police CP by Koralords: 5:10pm On Feb 12, 2019
Dandsome:
Chai.... I have said it before and will say it again.

Get those guys, grind Miango pepper (those from Jos will know what I'm talking about wink) then take the pepper and rub it on the tip of the suspect's d1cks.

Or better still use confirm yoruba woman's stew to rub on the tip of their d1cks.

Nobody will tell them. They will confess sharply.
Bros you wicked miango pepper Wetin happen ?tho those guys deserve it sha watching vidoe make me shake can't imagine the pain and the useless guy was using scope to finger the girl ,God punish all of them
Re: Pepper In Vagina Saga: No Phone Was Missing, Police CP by freemanbubble: 5:14pm On Feb 12, 2019
kingthreatz:

Bros, an innocent person will not admit guilt like that. I have met thieves, they will swear with their generations of being innocent. Dont believe people so easily.

See you can admit to anything if you are being tortured

You don see torture and disgrace

4 Likes

Re: Pepper In Vagina Saga: No Phone Was Missing, Police CP by seunmohmoh(f): 5:16pm On Feb 12, 2019
The herbalist should be arrested,they are not helpful at all.

Some months back,money went missing at my workplace-and the owner of the money was advised to check who stole it at these fake herbalist place which she foolishly obeyed and made phone calls to the herbalists.The first man said my colleagues took it,the 2nd man said i took it.At the end they concluded i took the money,but she did not know how to tell me and when she finally did, i gave her hot.....I overheard her saying she will never go to fake juju priests again and God should forgive her.

I really pitied her for losing such big amount,but i hate being accused wrongly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cult Members Throw Rival Into Lagos Lagoon / Lynched Driver, Temitope Olorunfemi, Buried In Ondo (Photos) / Men Who Killed SARS Officer And Took His Head To A Shrine Arrested. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.