Stats: 3,143,319 members, 7,780,792 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:20 PM

Atiku In Secret Meetings With APC Stalwarts - Authorityngr.com - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku In Secret Meetings With APC Stalwarts - Authorityngr.com (49903 Views)

Edo 2020: PDP Aspirants, Stalwarts Resist Obaseki / Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates Atiku's Victory With PDP Stalwarts (Photos) / Omisore Joins APC Stalwarts For Celebration At Osun Govt House. Photos (2) (3) (4)

Re: Atiku In Secret Meetings With APC Stalwarts - Authorityngr.com by surveyProf(m): 5:30pm On Feb 12, 2019
Pdppppppppppppppppppppp powerrrrrrr grin
Re: Atiku In Secret Meetings With APC Stalwarts - Authorityngr.com by ejimatic: 5:31pm On Feb 12, 2019
Re: Atiku In Secret Meetings With APC Stalwarts - Authorityngr.com by frowland(m): 5:31pm On Feb 12, 2019
However, some of those being cajoled reported the president and his team’s subversive actions to the leadership of the PDP Presidential Campaign Organisation where they were asked by the campaign strategy group to continue to play along with the president and his team as this would let in the opposition into the president’s inner workings.
When contacted, Mr Paul Ibe, Media Adviser to Atiku Abubakar declined to comment.

Haha, funny! They were asked to play along and leadershipng got to know this and make it public? Abeg, apc or pdp make one win make we go back to our lives. Everyday PDP this, APC that.
Re: Atiku In Secret Meetings With APC Stalwarts - Authorityngr.com by KuwaiitiDinar: 5:32pm On Feb 12, 2019
Somebody said even rigging is no longer an option for APC so when they win please do not shout rigged
Re: Atiku In Secret Meetings With APC Stalwarts - Authorityngr.com by Effiongdbest: 5:34pm On Feb 12, 2019
sonature1:

Keep quiet, mister
Nobody will be 5% under Atiku
I love my country united
Buhari divided this country
And Atiku must achieve the goal of uniting us again when he wins
I want my country to start working again!

But Buhari called some people 5% and Afonjas celebrated it claiming that region have no electoral value so I understand what the person you quoted said.
Re: Atiku In Secret Meetings With APC Stalwarts - Authorityngr.com by NigeriaIsDoomed: 5:35pm On Feb 12, 2019
Ayoefa:
DELUSIONAL IPOBIAN FAKE NEWS.

WE GO SEE WHO NEEDS SOFT LANDING BY MONDAY LATEST.
You must learn how to deal with defeat in advance if you fail to atikulate when it is not too late.

Re: Atiku In Secret Meetings With APC Stalwarts - Authorityngr.com by deboysben(m): 5:36pm On Feb 12, 2019
sonature1:

Keep quiet, mister
Nobody will be 5% under Atiku
I love my country united
Buhari divided this country
And Atiku must achieve the goal of uniting us again when he wins
I want my country to start working again!
OK sire

We have a forgiving spirit should they apologize
Re: Atiku In Secret Meetings With APC Stalwarts - Authorityngr.com by olajizz01(m): 5:37pm On Feb 12, 2019
Bakeroy:
Vote Atiku

Atiku I will vote for, either he wins or not, I will vote for him, at least my conscience will be clear that I did not vote for Lifelessness, nepotism, favouritism and inefficiency.

Nigeria must work again.
OK,wailing zombie with sense.

The senseless one will meet their waterloo on febuhari 16,17,18.

Re: Atiku In Secret Meetings With APC Stalwarts - Authorityngr.com by NigeriaIsDoomed: 5:37pm On Feb 12, 2019
surveyProf:
Pdppppppppppppppppppppp powerrrrrrr grin
power........ grin

Re: Atiku In Secret Meetings With APC Stalwarts - Authorityngr.com by deboysben(m): 5:37pm On Feb 12, 2019
Effiongdbest:

But Buhari called some people 5% and Afonjas celebrated it claiming that region have no electoral value so I understand what the person you quoted said.
perhaps he is a sane afonja

We believe atiku will unite us once again

Re: Atiku In Secret Meetings With APC Stalwarts - Authorityngr.com by culcat(m): 5:38pm On Feb 12, 2019
Haaaa do u know who i pity most?

Senator .....Godswill Akpabio.....

If it's true !

Re: Atiku In Secret Meetings With APC Stalwarts - Authorityngr.com by akajos4real: 5:40pm On Feb 12, 2019
It is a pity that our country laws are so loose that people cn just write what they like without consequences. The author of this story ought to be speaking with security agents and thereafter sued. That way he knows it is not right to just put down nonsence.
Re: Atiku In Secret Meetings With APC Stalwarts - Authorityngr.com by contigiency(m): 5:41pm On Feb 12, 2019
Yeye cheap and fake news from idle idiot.
Re: Atiku In Secret Meetings With APC Stalwarts - Authorityngr.com by madridsta007(m): 5:45pm On Feb 12, 2019
KEVIND:

http://authorityngr.com/2019/02/12/atiku-in-secret-meetings-with-apc-stalwarts-as-ruling-party-supporters-admit-pdp-is-in-clear-lead/

Some of us knew this as early as last week.
When the deals are out, it will shock Nigerians.
No permanent enemy in politics.

Re: Atiku In Secret Meetings With APC Stalwarts - Authorityngr.com by SaintLucia: 5:45pm On Feb 12, 2019
bluefilm:
This smells like fake news.
I stopped reading when I saw Amachie, Osho Baba and Dambazzau names. Amachie

Re: Atiku In Secret Meetings With APC Stalwarts - Authorityngr.com by akintunde63: 5:48pm On Feb 12, 2019
KEVIND:

http://authorityngr.com/2019/02/12/atiku-in-secret-meetings-with-apc-stalwarts-as-ruling-party-supporters-admit-pdp-is-in-clear-lead/

PDP Propaganda machinery @ work again, God will not allow them prevail.
Corruption will never prevail again in Nigeria
Re: Atiku In Secret Meetings With APC Stalwarts - Authorityngr.com by SternProphet: 5:48pm On Feb 12, 2019
Fake news.
About three emergency websites have carried this rubbish at the same time. I think they should try more.
Re: Atiku In Secret Meetings With APC Stalwarts - Authorityngr.com by Starz825(m): 5:49pm On Feb 12, 2019
bluefilm:
This smells like fake news.
I don't think so...all this politicians them...na extended family Dem be oo

Re: Atiku In Secret Meetings With APC Stalwarts - Authorityngr.com by Nobody: 5:51pm On Feb 12, 2019
Afospecialk:

Atiku AGENDA IS TO SELL NIGERIA ECONOMIC ASSETS TO HIS FRIENDS, LOOT NIGERIA TRESURY AND GRANT AMNESTY TO THIEVES

Atiku IS NEVER THE SOLUTION TO NIGERIA PROBLEM

ATHIEFKULATED MEMBER'S OBITUARY ON SUNDAY

Close your mouth there !

E pain you so badly

Buharis gone !!

Re: Atiku In Secret Meetings With APC Stalwarts - Authorityngr.com by JubiGold(m): 5:51pm On Feb 12, 2019
Baba in the Rally today confessed PDP might win election....that He is even considering defection.
We can all add to PDP fake news

Re: Atiku In Secret Meetings With APC Stalwarts - Authorityngr.com by FrudstaPresidnt: 5:53pm On Feb 12, 2019
Una don unban me after many years?
I want to thank Oga Seun and Mynd44.
Bosses I throway cap o.....

Let it being known that Alhaji Atiku Abubarka has my 100% support.
Only zombies and fools.........would prefer a dead man to a living man.

Congrats our daddy President Atiku, Nigerians love you.

Re: Atiku In Secret Meetings With APC Stalwarts - Authorityngr.com by Indispensable85(m): 5:57pm On Feb 12, 2019
RIP journalism!
People just report falsehoods and get away,with no consequences.
Re: Atiku In Secret Meetings With APC Stalwarts - Authorityngr.com by Oricha79(m): 5:59pm On Feb 12, 2019
Fake news....by next week Monday, thief atiku will understand where he truly belong.
Re: Atiku In Secret Meetings With APC Stalwarts - Authorityngr.com by fokusmind: 6:01pm On Feb 12, 2019
Atiku had better reach out to Kanu Nmamdi first who has already ruined his presidential ambition
Re: Atiku In Secret Meetings With APC Stalwarts - Authorityngr.com by BobJames1(f): 6:03pm On Feb 12, 2019
Fake

Re: Atiku In Secret Meetings With APC Stalwarts - Authorityngr.com by FrudstaPresidnt: 6:06pm On Feb 12, 2019
BobJames1:
Fake

Re: Atiku In Secret Meetings With APC Stalwarts - Authorityngr.com by michoim(m): 6:07pm On Feb 12, 2019
Biggest lie of the century from PDP camp

EndSARS: Sowore Returned To Police Headquarters, Create EndSARS Avenue / I Will Return Stronger To Rebuild PDP,Johnathan Tells Party Leadership / Photo Of Governor Umahi Posing With His Luggage At The Airport