Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,642 members, 7,801,870 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:53 AM

American Military Training Is As Inhuman As That Of Nigerian Army- Pictures - Career (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / American Military Training Is As Inhuman As That Of Nigerian Army- Pictures (84292 Views)

My Experience In The Nigerian Military Training / Gallant Soldiers Sit On Their Head Inside A Dirty Water During Military Training / Drama As Scared Nigerian Cadet Refuses To Jump During Military Training. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Military Training Is As Inhuman As That Of Nigerian Army- Pictures by Olawalesmarter(m): 12:42am On Feb 13, 2019
echodrum:
No they don't undergo any turture. They get education on how to handle situations like that. Not turture.

Ignorant is a Bliss, You know nothing about US Army, How can they just Educate them without Practice? There will be theory and Practical, if you think they don't Undergo any Torture Endurance training then you really are dumb
Re: American Military Training Is As Inhuman As That Of Nigerian Army- Pictures by mikolo80: 12:56am On Feb 13, 2019
post=75666377:
I choose America anytime.. atleast they are well equipped and not used for political battles.. like python dance
what do you think they are doing in Afghanistan and Iraq. Cobra shake Abi
Re: American Military Training Is As Inhuman As That Of Nigerian Army- Pictures by VajanahDischaj(f): 1:19am On Feb 13, 2019
GenSpecifics:
Are they flogged in the process of undergoing such drills?
yes they are .... i have ppl in it
Re: American Military Training Is As Inhuman As That Of Nigerian Army- Pictures by RealTrump: 3:26am On Feb 13, 2019
germanized:

You dey mind am? The gutter they make recruits crawl through at Depot NA is enough to give them infection, not to talk of the whipping...
They dehumanize soldiers instead of training them in modern warfare.

Training them in dirty infected gutter is also part of a "simulated environment." If these guys find their themselves in Somalia or Liberia, do you think all the gutters will be clean n spotless?

These r just normal scenarios. But when most of us won't stop laughing when someone jokes about "if soldier slap u," that's what u get.
Re: American Military Training Is As Inhuman As That Of Nigerian Army- Pictures by Nobody: 3:29am On Feb 13, 2019
RealTrump:

Training them in dirty infected gutter is also part of a "simulated environment." If these guys find their themselves in Somalia or Liberia, do you think all the gutters will be clean n spotless?

These r just normal scenarios. But when most of us won't stop laughing when someone jokes about "if soldier slap u," that's what u get.

So after everything, which army is more effective?
How many times have they used their gutter crawling skills in fighting boko haram?

You guys won't listen...
Re: American Military Training Is As Inhuman As That Of Nigerian Army- Pictures by Nobody: 3:32am On Feb 13, 2019
Friend01:

Who are these kids?!

Do you think being a soldier is like working as a secretary where you eat cake and drink coffee?
What sort of people are we having these days.

No wonder, we have more lazy online BBN fans than real men with hard hands who get the job done.

Why do you think we were once famous for having the best land army in the Africa?
ooh...yiu think army drills are like having a brisk walk.
And you think it is this childish sympathy and naivety that will make our soldiers battle ready?

Every training has its own goal:which is, to prepare and toughen them up for real war-like situations,not this sort of light walk you are advocating like some high school sissies.

People like you are the ones encouraging laziness.
And we can see how it is reflecting on us all.

Mr. Man, what I wrote there are facts. I have friends in the army and their experience isn't much to write home about. The way they treat soldiers in this country is a call for concern, but keyboard warriors like you won't understand, you're too concerned about arguing.
Re: American Military Training Is As Inhuman As That Of Nigerian Army- Pictures by Nobody: 3:38am On Feb 13, 2019
kuuljay:
AK is an inferior weapon that jams quickly? Loool go and make research about weapons kid!!! Maybe you should use google

English is your problem, but no worries, I'm a teacher.

I never said the AK47 is inferior, I said they give them inferior ones.

In case you didn't know, they manufacture a variant of the AK47 here in Nigeria for the military. Soldiers have complained about these guns getting jammed, but you won't understand what it feels like to have your gun getting jammed during battle.

Just do ur research before talking on any issue. So many young soldiers have lost their lives because of the rot in the Nigerian military. Join them first and understand what these guys pass through instead of forming blind optimism.
Re: American Military Training Is As Inhuman As That Of Nigerian Army- Pictures by Nobody: 3:43am On Feb 13, 2019
bmos:

They invite you there? Lazy slott

Lol. Dey there dey call me "lazy". Go and join them as a recruit first and after collecting 50k per month to risk ur life in Borno or Yobe, let's see if you'll say the same thing.

You dey there dey talk nonsense, whereas so many lives have been lost due to the rot in the Nigerian military.
Re: American Military Training Is As Inhuman As That Of Nigerian Army- Pictures by Nobody: 3:46am On Feb 13, 2019
Aboks:

AK47 is an assault rifle easy to use. hv u use an ak47 b4 just run ur mouth any how. only one ak47 will turn ur village upside down

Because I'm a refined gentleman, I'll help you understand a few things.

I never said the AK 47 is an inferior weapon, but english is your problem. I mentioned that they give them the inferior types, it gets jammed during battles and you can do ur research on this.

But kangaroos like you jump into conclusions without seeking understanding...
Re: American Military Training Is As Inhuman As That Of Nigerian Army- Pictures by Nobody: 3:51am On Feb 13, 2019
JeffreyJames:

Soldiers don't suffer from infections bro. They have a special injection given to them to prevent those. It's why they can go days in the wild without falling sick.

I agree with you that warfare is Intel and good weapons, but then again, have you ever considered the worst case scenario?

It's true, they also have anti-bullets that prevent bullets from entering their bodies.

While they give them vaccination, it's not enough to keep them immune to most health issues, so don't let anyone brainwash you.
Re: American Military Training Is As Inhuman As That Of Nigerian Army- Pictures by Nobody: 3:52am On Feb 13, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

A Soldier have to be Physically fit and Strong first, everything else can Come later. The Almighty USA and NATO forces with all their Mighty Technology have not yet end Taliban in Afghanistan after 18 years of fighting and Spending 5.9 Trillion Dollars.

Dey there dey compare Nigerian military with US. I pity you.
Re: American Military Training Is As Inhuman As That Of Nigerian Army- Pictures by echodrum(m): 4:05am On Feb 13, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

Ignorant is a Bliss, You know nothing about US Army, How can they just Educate them without Practice? There will be theory and Practical, if you think they don't Undergo any Torture Endurance training then you really are dumb
Now you have shown that you are just a Nairaland Rat. Fools always go around proving something they know nothing about. And always the first to refer to someone as ignorant and dumb where as indeed, they are the one full of ignorance.
Just to clear your eyes. I am a proud American Soldier. Hoah!!
Re: American Military Training Is As Inhuman As That Of Nigerian Army- Pictures by Aboks(m): 4:19am On Feb 13, 2019
germanized:

Because I'm a refined gentleman, I'll help you understand a few things.

I never said the AK 47 is an inferior weapon, but english is your problem. I mentioned that they give them the inferior types, it gets jammed during battles and you can do ur research on this.

But kangaroos like you jump into conclusions without seeking understanding...
ILLITERATE like u na u produce d inferior AK morons like you just run mouth 4 wetin u no no
I pity ur generation common sense is not common. guy get sense

Re: American Military Training Is As Inhuman As That Of Nigerian Army- Pictures by Nobody: 4:20am On Feb 13, 2019
Aboks:

ILLETRATE like u na u produce d inferior AK morons like just run mouth 4 wetin u no no
I pity ur generation common sense is not common. guy get sense

Ok, keep insulting your master.
Re: American Military Training Is As Inhuman As That Of Nigerian Army- Pictures by Aboks(m): 4:33am On Feb 13, 2019
germanized:

Ok, keep insulting your master.
Dont say what you dont know have you seen or use an inferior AK47. from the look of things let me just keep it to my self

Re: American Military Training Is As Inhuman As That Of Nigerian Army- Pictures by alexola20(m): 4:59am On Feb 13, 2019
Re: American Military Training Is As Inhuman As That Of Nigerian Army- Pictures by Kamoryemi2580(m): 5:10am On Feb 13, 2019
germanized:

You dey mind am? The gutter they make recruits crawl through at Depot NA is enough to give them infection, not to talk of the whipping...
They dehumanize soldiers instead of training them in modern warfare.

what do you know about warfare, do you know the hell those LADIES will pass through if caught as POW by BH,,, ?
Re: American Military Training Is As Inhuman As That Of Nigerian Army- Pictures by Nobody: 5:12am On Feb 13, 2019
Kamoryemi2580:

what do you know about warfare, do you know the hell those LADIES will pass through if caught as POW by BH,,, ?

So the emphasis should be to prepare them as potential POWs alone and not focus on their fitness, intelligence and weapon skills?

Guy just keep quiet.
Re: American Military Training Is As Inhuman As That Of Nigerian Army- Pictures by missCAPS: 5:33am On Feb 13, 2019
This is obviously an organized drill... Damn it! Nigerian military drill used a gutter, an INFECTED gutter.
Re: American Military Training Is As Inhuman As That Of Nigerian Army- Pictures by Kamoryemi2580(m): 5:52am On Feb 13, 2019
germanized:

So the emphasis should be to prepare them as potential POWs alone and not focus on their fitness, intelligence and weapon skills?

Guy just keep quiet.

Mr expert in the field, give us all the guidelines or should I say the standard procedure for training new intake

guy keep talking
Re: American Military Training Is As Inhuman As That Of Nigerian Army- Pictures by akinszz: 7:09am On Feb 13, 2019
Re: American Military Training Is As Inhuman As That Of Nigerian Army- Pictures by kuuljay(m): 7:13am On Feb 13, 2019
germanized:

English is your problem, but no worries, I'm a teacher.

I never said the AK47 is inferior, I said they give them inferior ones.

In case you didn't know, they manufacture a variant of the AK47 here in Nigeria for the military. Soldiers have complained about these guns getting jammed, but you won't understand what it feels like to have your gun getting jammed during battle.

Just do ur research before talking on any issue. So many young soldiers have lost their lives because of the rot in the Nigerian military. Join them first and understand what these guys pass through instead of forming blind optimism.
there is no DICON AK47 in circulation anywhere in this country except the FN used for training at Depot or NDA and ofcourse some handed to civil defence.get your facts and stop the childish idea of asking people to join before they can know what's happening,perhaps you have been in the army to know how their weapons jam in the field.Mr English teacher stay in your classroom and leave military matter for the professionals.the best weapon of a soldier is his body and mind,do you think bokoharam is better equip that Nigerian soldiers? Do you think ISIS is better equip than Russia, France,UK and USA put together? Abeg just run along you are too shallow and full of inferiority complex
Re: American Military Training Is As Inhuman As That Of Nigerian Army- Pictures by loadedvibes: 7:27am On Feb 13, 2019
mikolo80:
what do you think they are doing in Afghanistan and Iraq. Cobra shake Abi

In your mind you have responded intelligently.. is Afghanistan and Iraq part of America like how the east is part of Nigeria ?
Re: American Military Training Is As Inhuman As That Of Nigerian Army- Pictures by Ugosample(m): 8:16am On Feb 13, 2019
germanized:

It's true, they also have anti-bullets that prevent bullets from entering their bodies.

While they give them vaccination, it's not enough to keep them immune to most health issues, so don't let anyone brainwash you.

that guy you quoted is an American soldier o cheesy

He sure knows what he is saying
Re: American Military Training Is As Inhuman As That Of Nigerian Army- Pictures by Ugosample(m): 8:19am On Feb 13, 2019
kuuljay:
there is no DICON AK47 in circulation anywhere in this country except the FN used for training at Depot or NDA and ofcourse some handed to civil defence.get your facts and stop the childish idea of asking people to join before they can know what's happening,perhaps you have been in the army to know how their weapons jam in the field.Mr English teacher stay in your classroom and leave military matter for the professionals.the best weapon of a soldier is his body and mind,do you think bokoharam is better equip that Nigerian soldiers? Do you think ISIS is better equip than Russia, France,UK and USA put together? Abeg just run along you are too shallow and full of inferiority complex

actually book haram is better equipped now than the Nigerian Army

Deserting soldiers has been raising that alarm.

Go check YouTube, it's just that this evil govt has been doing a lot of cover up

money meant for proper procurement has been stolen by the vultures at the top

and no Isis is not better equipped

tho they buy some sophisticated stuff in the black market
they are no match for Russia /USA
Re: American Military Training Is As Inhuman As That Of Nigerian Army- Pictures by kuuljay(m): 9:14am On Feb 13, 2019
Ugosample:

actually book haram is better equipped now than the Nigerian Army

Deserting soldiers has been raising that alarm.

Go check YouTube, it's just that this evil govt has been doing a lot of cover up

money meant for proper procurement has been stolen by the vultures at the top

and no Isis is not better equipped

tho they buy some sophisticated stuff in the black market
they are no match for Russia /USA
my question is why is it taking decades these world powers to defeat Isis as small as it is? Terror is not conventional warfare,it takes more that modern weapons to fight terror and insurgency.the most deadly enemy is the one who is ready to die
Re: American Military Training Is As Inhuman As That Of Nigerian Army- Pictures by Hades2016(m): 9:58am On Feb 13, 2019
GenSpecifics:
Are they flogged in the process of undergoing such drills?
pls help me ask him oooo
Re: American Military Training Is As Inhuman As That Of Nigerian Army- Pictures by delishpot: 10:00am On Feb 13, 2019
How barbaric is that na? This is normal training in preparation for circumstances they might encounter while in active service. This is not punishment but real training that would come in handy someday and save their lives. I don't see any barbaric thing abeg.
Re: American Military Training Is As Inhuman As That Of Nigerian Army- Pictures by DrObum(m): 10:36am On Feb 13, 2019
steperone:

If you know you know?? Really?? everybody wants to use this phrase so they can sound “cool” on the internet sha... What do you know about the military? Is your father a soldier??
Who be this one?

Oya swerve!
Re: American Military Training Is As Inhuman As That Of Nigerian Army- Pictures by Nobody: 1:32pm On Feb 13, 2019
Ugosample:

that guy you quoted is an American soldier o cheesy

He sure knows what he is saying

He's Rambo.
Re: American Military Training Is As Inhuman As That Of Nigerian Army- Pictures by Nobody: 1:35pm On Feb 13, 2019
kuuljay:

I won't argue with you anymore cos you already played yourself... Believe what you want. Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dry Cleaner Returns Money He Found In A Client's Pocket (Photo) / Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army (photos) / Zubaida Mahmoud Admitted To New York Bar In Hijab (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.