Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,855 members, 7,806,418 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:16 PM

Please How Do I Handle A Case Of Scam On Instagram - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please How Do I Handle A Case Of Scam On Instagram (2034 Views)

How Do I Handle This Kind Of Woman? / How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? / How Can I Handle This Issue With The Wife Of My Boss? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please How Do I Handle A Case Of Scam On Instagram by kristen12(f): 5:25pm On Feb 12, 2019
Hi guys, I just got scammed by one of these instagram vendors.
I ordered for somethings, after paying into the persons account, the person blocked me. And all the messages wiped off.
It's the last money on me I sent and I really feel bad about it
I have the name of the account I sent the money to.

Is there anyway I can get this person apprehended? .
Please it's urgent.

These are the persons details

Account details
Account number :0231080262
Account name :kolawole ibitayo
Wema bank

Phone number - 07066316775

Re: Please How Do I Handle A Case Of Scam On Instagram by greatnaija01: 5:38pm On Feb 12, 2019
DROP THE HANDLE HERE

kristen12:
Hi guys, I just got scammed by one of these instagram vendors.
I ordered for somethings, after paying into the persons account, the person blocked me. And all the messages wiped off.
It's the last money on me I sent and I really feel bad about it
I have the name of the account I sent the money to.

Is there anyway I can get this person apprehended? .
Please it's urgent.

These are the persons details

Account details
Account number :0231080262
Account name :kolawole ibitayo
Wema bank

Phone number - 07066316775
Re: Please How Do I Handle A Case Of Scam On Instagram by kristen12(f): 6:00pm On Feb 12, 2019
greatnaija01:
DROP THE HANDLE HERE

I've modified my earlier post

1 Like

Re: Please How Do I Handle A Case Of Scam On Instagram by sukerefakere(m): 6:01pm On Feb 12, 2019
shocked
Re: Please How Do I Handle A Case Of Scam On Instagram by lovelybugs(f): 7:26pm On Feb 12, 2019
Report both the Instagram account and the bank account
Re: Please How Do I Handle A Case Of Scam On Instagram by ifyalways(f): 7:31pm On Feb 12, 2019
You sha used your last cash to buy fashion accessory?

@Topic, Better thing no dey finish for market, payment on delivery or no deal. Not negotiable. Your money is gone, you can only report and blacklist his/her name and account number so Google can index it.
Re: Please How Do I Handle A Case Of Scam On Instagram by fastseo: 7:47pm On Feb 12, 2019
You need a police report and a court order from any near by court in your LGA I don't think that court order should be more up to 3k now with this two stuff go to first bank and they will block the account.

If you have a police friend it will be more easy. Please do everything in your power to block that account.
Re: Please How Do I Handle A Case Of Scam On Instagram by kristen12(f): 7:47pm On Feb 12, 2019
ifyalways:
You sha used your last cash to buy fashion accessory?

@Topic, Better thing no dey finish for market, payment on delivery or no deal. Not negotiable. Your money is gone, you can only report and blacklist his/her name and account number so Google can index it.

Not to wear but to resell. That's what I sell.

Thanks

4 Likes

Re: Please How Do I Handle A Case Of Scam On Instagram by kristen12(f): 7:51pm On Feb 12, 2019
fastseo:
You need a police report and a court order from any near by court in your LGA I don't think that court order should be more up to 3k now with this two stuff go to first bank and they will block the account.

If you have a police friend it will be more easy. Please do everything in your power to block that account.

I payed into a wema bank account.
Re: Please How Do I Handle A Case Of Scam On Instagram by ifyalways(f): 8:00pm On Feb 12, 2019
kristen12:

Not to wear but to resell. That's what I sell.

Thanks
Pele.

You can use your female wiles to get him. Corroborate with a cute female friend. Take your time and don't rush the "friendship" ,you'd get him and then your money back.
Re: Please How Do I Handle A Case Of Scam On Instagram by Acidosis(m): 8:14pm On Feb 12, 2019
You uploaded different Instagram pages. Were you scammed by two handlers?
Re: Please How Do I Handle A Case Of Scam On Instagram by kristen12(f): 8:30pm On Feb 12, 2019
Acidosis:

You uploaded different Instagram pages. Were you scammed by two handlers?
I was scammed by one but it looks like it's the same person that has the two handles.
Just to serve as a warning to people too
Re: Please How Do I Handle A Case Of Scam On Instagram by kristen12(f): 8:32pm On Feb 12, 2019
ifyalways:

Pele.

You can use your female wiles to get him. Corroborate with a cute female friend. Take your time and don't rush the "friendship" ,you'd get him and then your money back.

Thanks Ma smiley
Re: Please How Do I Handle A Case Of Scam On Instagram by greatnaija01: 10:42pm On Feb 12, 2019
Ok sorry for the delay I had to get proper details before replying.

I JUST CONTACTED THE MAN AND HE BLOCKED ME TOO... so I spoke to my account officer to know if banks can curb such menace and here was his reply

1) Get his account details
2) Phone number that he uses to receive alert from that account
3) Photo
4) Get to your BANK and meet a Customer Relations Officer
5) You will write and submit a detailed account of what happened and with proof

THATS ALL... you will have blocked his account for some days then can further let the bank inform him of his activities and he may be asked to come to the bank to sort his account out... THAT IS WHERE HOW FAR U CAN GO.

I hope this helps you recover your money ma.

kristen12:
I was scammed by one but it looks like it's the same person that has the two handles.
Just to serve as a warning to people too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please How Do I Handle A Case Of Scam On Instagram by ambivert27(f): 10:48pm On Feb 12, 2019
This sh1t is not funny at all �
Re: Please How Do I Handle A Case Of Scam On Instagram by Nobody: 11:57pm On Feb 12, 2019
Re: Please How Do I Handle A Case Of Scam On Instagram by fastseo: 1:38am On Feb 13, 2019
kristen12:

I payed into a wema bank account.

Get the required documents to wema bank they will block the account
Re: Please How Do I Handle A Case Of Scam On Instagram by cococandy(f): 4:40am On Feb 13, 2019
That’s their job online. Scammers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please How Do I Handle A Case Of Scam On Instagram by tensazangetsu20(m): 5:51am On Feb 13, 2019
This are the fools killing e commerce in Nigeria. That's why most Nigerians insist on payment after delivery. Most times the few who opt for pre payment options end up getting banned. Op don't take it easy on him as it's obvious he has been doing this before. Go to every length to deal with the hopeless scumbag. You can also report the account on instagram.

3 Likes

Re: Please How Do I Handle A Case Of Scam On Instagram by kristen12(f): 6:37am On Feb 13, 2019
greatnaija01:
Ok sorry for the delay I had to get proper details before replying.

I JUST CONTACTED THE MAN AND HE BLOCKED ME TOO... so I spoke to my account officer to know if banks can curb such menace and here was his reply

1) Get his account details
2) Phone number that he uses to receive alert from that account
3) Photo
4) Get to your BANK and meet a Customer Relations Officer
5) You will write and submit a detailed account of what happened and with proof

THATS ALL... you will have blocked his account for some days then can further let the bank inform him of his activities and he may be asked to come to the bank to sort his account out... THAT IS WHERE HOW FAR U CAN GO.

I hope this helps you recover your money ma.

Thank you very much
Re: Please How Do I Handle A Case Of Scam On Instagram by FloraEC(f): 7:15am On Feb 13, 2019
Post all his details on fbk, your Instagram page(biz)
Tag @naijabrandchick, aleezathebrand, touchof_gold etc cos he indirectly spoilt real ig biz pages.
Report his Instagram account and his bank account too.
But you tried shaa, his page is 100% fake na, no pic asin CEO pix, even if is 2/3 for someone that sells fashion wear etc. From his/her followers which are not real(maybe few), his customers feedback are fake.

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Financial Help To Treat My Mother / House Hold Items For Sale / DNA Reveal My Children Are Not Mine !!! Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.