Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:14 AM

CCT Chair Truly Answerable Only To Presidency, Says NBA - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CCT Chair Truly Answerable Only To Presidency, Says NBA (17146 Views)

How I Was Put In Same Cage I Urinated In For 2 Days —man Detained By CCT Chair / Onnoghen: CCT Chair Snubs Query, Says I Report Only To Presidency / "I Am Only Answerable To Buhari" - Daura To Osinbajo On NASS Siege (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CCT Chair Truly Answerable Only To Presidency, Says NBA by OGHENAOGIE(m): 7:32pm On Feb 12, 2019
rusher14:

I often wonder with Nigerians.

You are more concerned about the law than the infraction.

A justice has displayed a lack of honesty and candour.

It is evident he has sold justice. This does not bother you.

What you are more concerned about is how the politics might play out.

As a common man, don't you think it is better for public officers to be shamed when they are evidently corrupt?

how do u know he sold justice sm of u just Rick of absolute stupidity and foolishness...
Re: CCT Chair Truly Answerable Only To Presidency, Says NBA by rusher14: 7:35pm On Feb 12, 2019
OGHENAOGIE:
how do u know he sold justice sm of u just Rick of absolute stupidity and foolishness...

Reek.

You are a bloody illiterate.

grin

1 Like

Re: CCT Chair Truly Answerable Only To Presidency, Says NBA by OGHENAOGIE(m): 7:35pm On Feb 12, 2019
Neoteny:
There are 3 arms of government:

Executive

Legislature

Judiciary

The executive can charge members of the legislature, but they can't the judiciary?

When FG charged Saraki to court, the NBA never claimed that it's unconstitutional proceedings against the head of another arm of government.

The idea that the judiciary is answerable to itself alone is dangerous. The judiciary is like a cult, why would anyone expect them to censure themselves?

The legislature holds the executive accountable, the executive holds the legislature accountable....but the judiciary answers to no one but itself?

did saraki resign or removed clandestinely like d president did...??
Re: CCT Chair Truly Answerable Only To Presidency, Says NBA by OGHENAOGIE(m): 7:37pm On Feb 12, 2019
rusher14:

Reek.

You are a bloody illiterate.

grin
na u sabi...d message has been passed but I presume ur head is blocked...to receive it...
Re: CCT Chair Truly Answerable Only To Presidency, Says NBA by Front0lane: 7:37pm On Feb 12, 2019
The law is the law whether exploited or not beside I didn't see anyone wailing when Saraki exploited the lacuna in the constitution to make Yahaya Bello governor of Kogi state so if the CJN is also beheaded because of similar lacuna so be it. People who wail when things don't favor them disgust me but are quick to take advantage when it unfairly favors them.
Oildichotomy:

Our laws are quite flawed to be honest and the fact that the executive will deliberately look for loopholes in the laws to exploit is more worrisome, I will understand if a random lawyer fighting for his pocket did this but what do I know

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CCT Chair Truly Answerable Only To Presidency, Says NBA by rusher14: 7:40pm On Feb 12, 2019
OGHENAOGIE:
na u sabi...d message has been passed but I presume ur head is blocked...to receive it...

I just got traffic report.

You no go go hawk your gala for Maryland?
Re: CCT Chair Truly Answerable Only To Presidency, Says NBA by OGHENAOGIE(m): 7:44pm On Feb 12, 2019
rusher14:

I just got traffic report.

You no go go hawk your gala for Maryland?
a condom would have saved the world of dis display of stupidity....since web has selling of gala become a crime...animal...i know u think am igbo cos u goats think anyone saying d truth is ipob....bombastic element
Re: CCT Chair Truly Answerable Only To Presidency, Says NBA by Front0lane: 7:48pm On Feb 12, 2019
pa dunce chukwudi77 precisely

helinues:
NL Pdp lawyers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CCT Chair Truly Answerable Only To Presidency, Says NBA by rusher14: 7:51pm On Feb 12, 2019
OGHENAOGIE:
a condom would have saved the world of dis display of stupidity....since web has selling of gala become a crime...animal...i know u think am igbo cos u goats think anyone saying d truth is ipob....bombastic element

Just bring two gala rolls and stop ranting.
Re: CCT Chair Truly Answerable Only To Presidency, Says NBA by brightalo17: 8:41pm On Feb 12, 2019
LiveByNight:
Watch APC people come here and shout pdp are loosing it

E dey pain Dem everyday the obvious

Atiku was not stoned in Lagos today unlike buhari who was stoned in ogun an APC state

Goodluck just came to mind ...
Re: CCT Chair Truly Answerable Only To Presidency, Says NBA by lastempero: 8:45pm On Feb 12, 2019
The problem in the whole brouhaha is njc, they refuse to take their stand.
Re: CCT Chair Truly Answerable Only To Presidency, Says NBA by adekolaelect(m): 8:58pm On Feb 12, 2019
sleemfesh:

Anyone still seeing this as a PDP APC thing is brain dead. This is about the very heart of how the system of a state works: rule of law.

It is not upheld today, it will be a disaster tomorrow as it enters as precedence.
limit your ranting bcs Saturday is loading .those that supported cjn without asking what or why he did what he was alleging of .are:,CAPITALLY CORRUPTED if you know you know.

1 Like

Re: CCT Chair Truly Answerable Only To Presidency, Says NBA by rexwalters: 9:03pm On Feb 12, 2019
adekolaelect:
limit your ranting bcs Saturday is loading .those that supported cjn without asking what or why he did what he was alleging of .are:,CAPITALLY CORRUPTED if you know you know.
Atiku will be heading straight to the Supreme Court of Nigeria.
Re: CCT Chair Truly Answerable Only To Presidency, Says NBA by adekolaelect(m): 9:04pm On Feb 12, 2019
bigfish3k:
if this suspension is allowed to stand

PMB is now the new CJN by default

any CJN will seek his opinion on any judgement before delivery then we are finished
na only you finished me no join you ooo

Re: CCT Chair Truly Answerable Only To Presidency, Says NBA by Basic123: 9:19pm On Feb 12, 2019
bigfish3k:
if this suspension is allowed to stand

PMB is now the new CJN by default

any CJN will seek his opinion on any judgement before delivery then we are finished
Like rivers State Anti-APC judgement.Your brain is leaking!
Re: CCT Chair Truly Answerable Only To Presidency, Says NBA by gawu1: 10:35pm On Feb 12, 2019
Oildichotomy:

Our laws are quite flawed to be honest and the fact that the executive will deliberately look for loopholes in the laws to exploit is more worrisome, I will understand if a random lawyer fighting for his pocket did this but what do I know
Is it the FG only that has been benefiting from the loopholes? Want about the one looters have been using to escape justice? If the bird learns how to dodge the hunter's gun, what stops the hunter perfecting his shooting prowess!
Re: CCT Chair Truly Answerable Only To Presidency, Says NBA by TEYA: 10:54pm On Feb 12, 2019
Oildichotomy:

Lol
You are funny o! Everyone looks for loop holes in law to exploit it. Corrupt politicians do that everyday. In fact even your Onoghen did that when he postponed indefinitely the meeting of the NJC panel that was to sit over his case. When Saraki used loopholes to evade his asset declaration case what did you say? "Saraki is a strategist" I guess grin grin grin Now you are shifting the goal post shay? Typical attitude of a wailer.
Re: CCT Chair Truly Answerable Only To Presidency, Says NBA by Neoteny(m): 11:17pm On Feb 12, 2019
OGHENAOGIE:
did saraki resign or removed clandestinely like d president did...??

The CCT found Saraki not guilty

The CCT found the ex-CJN guilty of breaching the code of conduct
Re: CCT Chair Truly Answerable Only To Presidency, Says NBA by OGHENAOGIE(m): 11:21pm On Feb 12, 2019
Neoteny:

The CCT found Saraki not guilty

The CCT found the ex-CJN guilty of breaching the code of conduct
when did cct find cjn guilty...u are a disgrace to ur education...cjn dat was only alleged his case has not be proven yet...
Re: CCT Chair Truly Answerable Only To Presidency, Says NBA by Neoteny(m): 11:24pm On Feb 12, 2019
OGHENAOGIE:
when did cct find cjn guilty...u are a disgrace to ur education...cjn dat was only alleged his case has not be proven yet...

At least I was educated

You sound like an asshole that's infected with hemorrhoids, hence your mouth farts.

The CJN admitted to not updating his assets records, attributing it to forgetfulness. Thus, he's unwittingly admitted to the same infraction he was charged with.

But blockheads like you are too dense to understand.
Re: CCT Chair Truly Answerable Only To Presidency, Says NBA by OGHENAOGIE(m): 12:23am On Feb 13, 2019
Neoteny:

At least I was educated

You sound like an asshole that's infected with hemorrhoids, hence your mouth farts.

The CJN admitted to not updating his assets records, attributing it to forgetfulness. Thus, he's unwittingly admitted to the same infraction he was charged with.

But blockheads like you are too dense to understand.
and thus you have pronounced him guilty and as such due process thrown to the dust in removing him... yeye pikin
Re: CCT Chair Truly Answerable Only To Presidency, Says NBA by Neoteny(m): 5:49am On Feb 13, 2019
OGHENAOGIE:
and thus you have pronounced him guilty and as such due process thrown to the dust in removing him... yeye pikin

Idiot son of a fool

Did he or did he not admit to "forgetting" to declare certain assets?

That was an admission of guilt, and there's no forgetfulness in criminal law.

And yes non declaration of assets by a public official is a crime.

Go and read and stop making more a fool of yourself than you already are.
Re: CCT Chair Truly Answerable Only To Presidency, Says NBA by Babacele: 8:16am On Feb 13, 2019
modath:

I'm 10000% Buhari Zombot but I totally agree with this.

Our laws are EFFED up...
so a wise leader should fold his arms while rogues take advantage of such flaws or loopholes to promote frauds that lay lives and destinies to wastes? I rather remain a Buhari zombot than an Articulate mumu.....Mo are you ready? Let us do this again. God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: CCT Chair Truly Answerable Only To Presidency, Says NBA by bigfish3k: 6:19pm On Feb 14, 2019
Basic123:

Like rivers State Anti-APC judgement.Your brain is leaking!

they are just doing "testing the waters" to deceive us

the bigger elephant is the presidential election

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

181 Sacked Workers Floor NSCDC At Supreme Court / Ortom Cries To Buhari: 'Miyetti Allah Planning To Eliminate Me’ / South-South Governors Meet In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.