Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,648 members, 7,801,891 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:02 AM

Flavour, Davido, Mr.Raw, Zoro, Emoney, Thrill Thousands At PDP Enugu West Rally - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Flavour, Davido, Mr.Raw, Zoro, Emoney, Thrill Thousands At PDP Enugu West Rally (56979 Views)

Lagos Rally Or South West Rally? / Zoning: PDP Ex-chairmen Disown Enugu West Meeting / Ike Ekweremadu Distributes Food Items In Enugu West (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flavour, Davido, Mr.Raw, Zoro, Emoney, Thrill Thousands At PDP Enugu West Rally by DrGoodman: 11:16pm On Feb 13, 2019
evsimmigration:
If not ur notorious brother Evans was caught,u would hve been classifying Evans as one of the hard working Anambrian.

99% of Anambra success are gotten thru fraudlent means.U are a thief for denying ur state and claiming u r from Enugu.Even if d school building in Enugu is as bad as Anambra ghetto,Anambra can never match us as d most peaceful state to live.

It is only in Anambra in Nigeria History, a siting Governor was kidnaped by Chris UBA.It is only in Anambra d former Governor Mbadinuju,ate all the salary ment to pay teachers,and the whole indegines of Anambra missed a whole one year academic session.U guys are nothing but criminals.

The first man to start importing china inferious goods in igbo land.Anambra men that own a companies that manufactured fake drugs that kills numerous people in Nigeria b4 Dora Akuyeru saved lives,all came from Anambra.The biggest shrine for rituals in Nigeria is in Anambra.

A new born baby pounded in d pot for rituals by Eddy na nnogu.Anambra is full of evil men.I bless the lord i did not come from a notorious curse land called Anambra.

That is why we are called wawa cos we say wawa to any evil doing things ndi agba-enu wants to initiate us.

That is why Anambra is raoming in Enugu like rev father that does not have parish,cos their land is curse.They choose to settle in Coal city cos their land is curse.
A state where people are still worshiping copra and snakes in this modern world.Tufiaa!! I spite on Anambra and all their indigines.i am proud to be wawa.I represent coal city and i thank God for that.

I truly understand how jealous and painful that u are not from a great state of Enugu state.Yes we are poor,and foolish yes,we are contempted with that,and we are not complaining..That is why Afonji and hausa have been marginizing u people.Anambrania is regarded as a second class citizen in his country.Yet ur almighty anambrania could not save ur state.Abeg, u guys should stop boasting cos u people are nothing but a rag in d eyes of igbo and Nigeria.Anambra this Anambra that,yet ur brother Evans is a disgrace to d entire igbo tribe.I spit on Anambra as a state ,a state full of evil envy people.

Yorubas claiming to be from Anambra and Enugu grin

Re: Flavour, Davido, Mr.Raw, Zoro, Emoney, Thrill Thousands At PDP Enugu West Rally by evsimmigration: 11:48pm On Feb 13, 2019
People like u in d village are d one putting otapiapia for people's food and drinks.I understand how tribalist and envy run in ur vain..U called us wawa poor & destitude people, and that Anambra is d richest people in Nigeria, yet Anambranias are regarded as second class citizens in their country,upon all their claiming riches.U mentioned(Abino) Phyno and Flavour (ashawo master) as d most successful musician yet then are no match to Davido & wizkid..

U people should stop boasting cos u guys are nothing but a non-entity in Nigeria& second class citizen.Upon all ur claiming riches,yet u could not repair ur road.Erosion,flooding& bad drainage want to wipe d entire Anambra state..Yoruba controls d affairs of Nigeria if u donot know. Anambra is full of crime,always envy of wawa people.Give me house in Anambra free of charge i will never live.Full of dirty environs.
If not ur notorious brother Evans was caught,u would hve been classifying Evans as one of the most successful hard working Anambrians.Many Evans are still roaming in Anambra uncaught.Anytime u see affairs of Enugu being discussed on nairaland,u will jump in to it and start vomiting maggot wawa poor wawa poverty.
U are a disgrace to ur people,and evil and envy will eliminate u.I donot know if someone curses u with envy...

99% of Anambra success are gotten thru fraudlent means.U are a thief for denying ur state and claiming u r from Enugu.Even if d school building in Enugu is as bad as Anambra ghetto,Anambra can never match us as d most beautiful and peaceful state to live in d entire East.That is why we are d capital of d entire southeast.

It is only in Anambra in Nigeria History, a siting Governor was kidnaped by Chris UBA.It is only in Anambra d former Governor Mbadinuju,ate all the salary ment to pay teachers,and the whole indegines of Anambra missed a whole one year academic session.U guys are nothing but criminals.

The first man to start importing china inferious goods in igbo land.Anambra men that own a companies that manufactured fake drugs that kills numerous people in Nigeria b4 Dora Akuyeru saved lives,all came from Anambra.The biggest shrine for rituals in Nigeria is in Anambra.

A new born baby pounded in d pot for rituals by Eddy na nnogu.Anambra is full of evil men.I bless the lord i did not come from a notorious curse land called Anambra.

That is why we are called wawa cos we say wawa to any evil doing things ndi agba-enu wants to initiate us.

That is why Anambra is raoming in Enugu like rev father that does not have parish,cos their land is curse.They choose to settle in Coal city cos their land is curse.
A state where people are still worshiping copra and snakes in this modern world.Tufiaa!! I spite on Anambra and all their indigines.i am proud to be wawa.I represent coal city and i thank God for that.

I truly understand how jealous and painful that u are not from a great state of Enugu state.Yes we are poor,and foolish yes,we are contempted with that,and we are not complaining..That is why Afonji and hausa have been marginizing u people.Anambrania is regarded as a second class citizen in his country.Yet ur almighty anambrania could not save ur state.Abeg, u guys should stop boasting cos u people are nothing but a rag in d eyes of igbo and Nigeria.Anambra this Anambra that,yet ur brother Evans is a disgrace to d entire igbo tribe.I spit on Anambra as a state ,a state full of evil envy people.

Asshurbanipali:

Tell ya father to shut up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Flavour, Davido, Mr.Raw, Zoro, Emoney, Thrill Thousands At PDP Enugu West Rally by evsimmigration: 11:50pm On Feb 13, 2019
Remijuice:
With these pictures of work OP is posting, it shows how backward and undeveloped South East in general, really is...

People like u in d village are d one putting otapiapia for people's food and drinks.I understand how tribalist and envy run in ur vain..U called us wawa poor & destitude people, and that Anambra is d richest people in Nigeria, yet Anambranias are regarded as second class citizens in their country,upon all their claiming riches.U mentioned(Abino) Phyno and Flavour (ashawo master) as d most successful musician yet then are no match to Davido & wizkid..

U people should stop boasting cos u guys are nothing but a non-entity in Nigeria& second class citizen.Upon all ur claiming riches,yet u could not repair ur road.Erosion,flooding& bad drainage want to wipe d entire Anambra state..Yoruba controls d affairs of Nigeria if u donot know. Anambra is full of crime,always envy of wawa people.Give me house in Anambra free of charge i will never live.Full of dirty environs.
If not ur notorious brother Evans was caught,u would hve been classifying Evans as one of the most successful hard working Anambrians.Many Evans are still roaming in Anambra uncaught.Anytime u see affairs of Enugu being discussed on nairaland,u will jump in to it and start vomiting maggot wawa poor wawa poverty.
U are a disgrace to ur people,and evil and envy will eliminate u.I donot know if someone curses u with envy...

99% of Anambra success are gotten thru fraudlent means.U are a thief for denying ur state and claiming u r from Enugu.Even if d school building in Enugu is as bad as Anambra ghetto,Anambra can never match us as d most beautiful and peaceful state to live in d entire East.That is why we are d capital of d entire southeast.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Flavour, Davido, Mr.Raw, Zoro, Emoney, Thrill Thousands At PDP Enugu West Rally by evsimmigration: 11:51pm On Feb 13, 2019
[quote author=Asshurbanipali post=75679273]Look at the condition of schools in Enugu, why can't they fix those schools with the money they wasted on those celebrities just fir political jamboree. It is only in Enugu that you can still find this sort of schools in whole of eastern region. Shame

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Flavour, Davido, Mr.Raw, Zoro, Emoney, Thrill Thousands At PDP Enugu West Rally by evsimmigration: 11:53pm On Feb 13, 2019
Asshurbanipali:
Look at the condition of schools in Enugu, why can't they fix those schools with the money they wasted on those celebrities just fir political jamboree. It is only in Enugu that you can still find this sort of schools in whole of eastern region. Shame

Re: Flavour, Davido, Mr.Raw, Zoro, Emoney, Thrill Thousands At PDP Enugu West Rally by evsimmigration: 11:55pm On Feb 13, 2019
What he is saying is that u will die of envy.

CoolAmbience:

What's this one saying?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Flavour, Davido, Mr.Raw, Zoro, Emoney, Thrill Thousands At PDP Enugu West Rally by evsimmigration: 11:56pm On Feb 13, 2019
[/color][color=#000099]
Asshurbanipali:
I am from Enugu but 2/3rd of Enugu people are resident in Anambra Where they see as their greener pasture where they scattered as refugees. Enugu is filled with very poor people, no one is jealous of poor people. Zoro is a wawa person but he grew up in Onitsha and still resident with his family there. Phyno, flavor are all Anambra people. Wawa people are useless and hopeless. Poor idiots. If what i wrote pained you then kee yaself. Enugu is the home of the poorest and wretchedIgbos. cheesy

[s][/s]
Re: Flavour, Davido, Mr.Raw, Zoro, Emoney, Thrill Thousands At PDP Enugu West Rally by evsimmigration: 11:57pm On Feb 13, 2019
Remijuice:
With these pictures of work OP is posting, it shows how backward and undeveloped South East in general, really is...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Flavour, Davido, Mr.Raw, Zoro, Emoney, Thrill Thousands At PDP Enugu West Rally by 9jaRealist: 11:58pm On Feb 13, 2019
Asshurbanipali:
Look at the condition of schools in Enugu, why can't they fix those schools with the money they wasted on those celebrities just fir political jamboree. It is only in Enugu that you can still find this sort of schools in whole of eastern region. Shame

Both are NOT mutually-exclusive.

Nonetheless, while I realize that Nigerians are used to the windfall of governments just sharing mostly oil money that is extracted largely by foreigners and largely from the despoiling of the indigenous economy of the Niger Delta (farming and fisheries), it should actually be economic ACTIVITY (including the creative and entertainment industry) that ideally would generate the tax and other government revenues to fund the fixing of these schools - while creating JOBS in the process (which students are going to need when they graduate).
Re: Flavour, Davido, Mr.Raw, Zoro, Emoney, Thrill Thousands At PDP Enugu West Rally by Asshurbanipali: 6:35am On Feb 14, 2019
What's this madman yapping? You can't even quote me correctly because of anger and frustration lol

By the way i am from Enugu state, Enugu people are cursed slaves bought by Anambra people. Enugu is a backward state filled with illiterates and useless people.

Enugu is the home of poorest Igbos. Ritual killing, armed robbery started in Enugu. Enugu people are lazy bastards. They are awkward and useless. Enugu people are northerners because they behave as such.

Anambra people are successful people, they work hard to make money. They are far more educated than useless Enugu people. Check out JAMB, WAEC, NECO, Unity school, number of processors, number of schools,, etc, Anambra is by far ahead of Enugu. So why should someone ahead of you be jealous of you? You have nothing.. i wish i am from Anambra.

Enugu people are inferior to Anambra people. There are more Enugu people resident in Anambra than there are Anambra people resident in Enugu.

Enugu people are 3rd class igbos, no wonder the likes of Zik, Ekwueme, Chike Obi, Achebe, Soludo, Emeagwali, Chimamanda etc are all Anambra people.

Enugu state is CURSED, i say this as an Enugu indigene. Enugu people are inferior slaves to Anambra people. Lol

Look at the condition of schools in Enugu, why can't the government fix it with the same money they just wasted on celebrities.

[s]
evsimmigration:
People like u in d village are d one putting otapiapia for people's food and drinks.I understand how tribalist and envy run in ur vain..U called us wawa poor & destitude people, and that Anambra is d richest people in Nigeria, yet Anambranias are regarded as second class citizens in their country,upon all their claiming riches.U mentioned(Abino) Phyno and Flavour (ashawo master) as d most successful musician yet then are no match to Davido & wizkid..U people should stop boasting cos u guys are nothing but a non-entity in Nigeria& second class citizen.Upon all ur claiming riches,yet u could not repair ur road.Erosion,flooding& bad drainage want to wipe d entire Anambra state..Yoruba controls d affairs of Nigeria if u donot know. Anambra is full of crime,always envy of wawa people.Give me house in Anambra free of charge i will never live.Full of dirty environs.f not ur notorious brother Evans was caught,u would hve been classifying Evans as one of the most successful hard working Anambrians.Many Evans are still roaming in Anambra uncaught.Anytime u see affairs of Enugu being discussed on nairaland,u will jump in to it and start vomiting maggot wawa poor wawa poverty.
U are a disgrace to ur people,and evil and envy will eliminate u.I donot know if someone curses u with envy...99% of Anambra success are gotten thru fraudlent means.U are a thief for denying ur state and claiming u r from Enugu.Even if d school building in Enugu is as bad as Anambra ghetto,Anambra can never match us as d most beautiful and peaceful state to live in d entire East.That is why we are d capital of d entire southeast
It is only in Anambra in Nigeria History, a siting Governor was kidnaped by Chris UBA.It is only in Anambra d former Governor Mbadinuju,ate all the salary ment to pay teachers,and the whole indegines of Anambra missed a whole one year academic session.U guys are nothing but criminals.The first man to start importing china inferious goods in igbo land.Anambra men that own a companies that manufactured fake drugs that kills numerous people in Nigeria b4 Dora Akuyeru saved lives,all came from Anambra.The biggest shrine for rituals in Nigeria is in Anambra.A new born baby pounded in d pot for rituals by Eddy na nnogu.Anambra is full of evil men.I bless the lord i did not come from a notorious curse land called AnambraThat is why we are called wawa cos we say wawa to any evil doing things ndi agba-enu wants to initiate us.That is why Anambra is raoming in Enugu like rev father that does not have parish,cos their land is curse.They choose to settle in Coal city cos their land is curse.
A state where people are still worshiping copra and snakes in this modern world.Tufiaa!! I spite on Anambra and all their indigines.i am proud to be wawa.I represent coal city and i thank God for that.I truly understand how jealous and painful that u are not from a great state of Enugu state.Yes we are poor,and foolish yes,we are contempted with that,and we are not complaining..That is why Afonji and hausa have been marginizing u people.Anambrania is regarded as a second class citizen in his country.Yet ur almighty anambrania could not save ur state.Abeg, u guys should stop boasting cos u people are nothing but a rag in d eyes of igbo and Nigeria.Anambra this Anambra that,yet ur brother Evans is a disgrace to d entire igbo tribe.I spit on Anambra as a state ,a state full of evil envy people.
[/s]

Re: Flavour, Davido, Mr.Raw, Zoro, Emoney, Thrill Thousands At PDP Enugu West Rally by DrGoodman: 6:43am On Feb 14, 2019
evsimmigration:

Asshurbanipali:
What's this madman yapping? You can't even quote me correctly because of anger and frustration lol

By the way i am from Enugu state, Enugu people are cursed slaves bought by Anambra people. Enugu is a backward state filled with illiterates and useless people.

Enugu is the home of poorest Igbos. Ritual killing, armed robbery started in Enugu.

Enugu people are inferior to Anambra people. There are more Enugu people resident in Anambra than there are Anambra people resident in Enugu.

Enugu people are 3rd class igbos, no wonder the likes of Zik, Ekwueme, Chike Obi, Achebe, Soludo, Emeagwali, Chimamanda etc are all Anambra people.

Enugu state is CURSED, i say this as an Enugu indigene.

Look at the condition of schools in Enugu, why can't the government fix it with the same money they just wasted on celebrities.

[s][/s]
Yorubas yapping all about the thread forgetting their skull miming business in yorubaland

Re: Flavour, Davido, Mr.Raw, Zoro, Emoney, Thrill Thousands At PDP Enugu West Rally by Asshurbanipali: 6:49am On Feb 14, 2019
This act of government importing celebrities just for Political jamboree is pure misplacement of priority when most schools are dilapidated in Enugu, when 95% of Enugu people are poor. Look at the condition of state owned schools in Enugu. Why can't the government be focused for once, at the end of the day Enugu will be dragging space with northerners in education. Shame

9jaRealist:

Both are NOT mutually-exclusive.

Nonetheless, while I realize that Nigerians are used to the windfall of governments just sharing mostly oil money that is extracted largely by foreigners and largely from the despoiling of the indigenous economy of the Niger Delta (farming and fisheries), it should actually be economic ACTIVITY (including the creative and entertainment industry) that ideally would generate the tax and other government revenues to fund the fixing of these schools - while creating JOBS in the process (which students are going to need when they graduate).

Re: Flavour, Davido, Mr.Raw, Zoro, Emoney, Thrill Thousands At PDP Enugu West Rally by evsimmigration: 9:37am On May 07, 2019
I can swear with my two balls that u r not from Enugu.Enugu does not bread an slowpoke anambra jealous man like u.. I understand u really want to be an Enugu man,but it is quite unfortunate no village will accept a sadist like u. If u didn't die of envy,call me a fool.U claimed armed robbery started from Enugu, lol, plz let me ask u, could u plz mention one notorious arm robber u know that came from Enugu? Evans from Enugu akawaya..But,i can count numerous notorious bandits from erosion prone Anambra.Atleast Delico, Eddy Nanogu, Evans d forty thieves, Arusi, potifer, etc. Robbery was order of the day in Anambra. Someone arms could be amputated if there carry a nylon or bags, in d broad day light by armed robbers.What made Mbadinuju invited Bakassi people in Anambra? And Anambra bad guys were slaughtered like fowl. Upper iweka is a deadzone for notorious criminals,where people die like fowl,.Infact Anambra was like Boroni state where Bokom Harram resides.Abeg,stop comparing Anambra with any states in s entire East, in terms of crime rating.It is an insult to us. Anambra is even topping Aba in that chart..How can u compare Enugu and Anambra crime rate, e dey mad? That really shows u r a confirmed slowpoke. Abeg abeg, stop disgracing ur state and family in public.U r just a wasted sperm. U mentioned Flavor ashawo master, and sickle cell abino Phyno as d Most successful artists in Nigeria,lol, day dreamers. But, have u forgotten they were breaded in Enugu.Them all combined together,did not reach wizkid and Davido half. Had it been Flavor and Phyno were grown or raised in Anambra,they would have been joined one bad gang,or be in Awada selling second hand pants. Enugu carefully guided and trained them well,because Enugu anaghi azu ndi-mgbu,like u. The whole companies where fake drugs are manufactured and sold are in Anambra. The first person that started d Importation of Chinese fake products is an Anambra man. A notorious bandit Evans is from Anambra, Rituals, and Envy from Anambra.
At this ur age,u r still having hatred and envy,Enugu this Enugu that, cos u r not from this wonderful state,anumpama.Abeg leave our poverty alone, we are not complaining.Incase u don't know, I am from a pure coal city babe..
We are d coal city,we have habored so many assyllum seeking anambra people and guided their careers became reality.Stop boasting about ur disgracefully state cos nothing special dey in it. After all, afonji people regarded u guys as an ordinary second hand citizen in ur own country.

Asshurbanipali:

Enugu is the home of poorest Igbos. Ritual killing, armed robbery started in Enugu. Enugu people are lazy bastards. They are awkward and useless. Enugu people are northerners because they behave as such.

Anambra people are successful people, they work hard to make money. They are far more educated than useless Enugu people. Check out JAMB, WAEC, NECO, Unity school, number of processors, number of schools,, etc, Anambra is by far ahead of Enugu. So why should someone ahead of you be jealous of you? You have nothing.. i wish i am from Anambra.

Enugu state is CURSED, i say this as an Enugu indigene. Enugu people are inferior slaves to Anambra people. Lol

[s][/s]
Re: Flavour, Davido, Mr.Raw, Zoro, Emoney, Thrill Thousands At PDP Enugu West Rally by ckenneths(m): 10:06am On Sep 07, 2019
tiwasiaife:

Obeagu

Thank you for the correction.
Re: Flavour, Davido, Mr.Raw, Zoro, Emoney, Thrill Thousands At PDP Enugu West Rally by evsimmigration: 12:12pm On Feb 15, 2021
You are not from Enugu, yoh Envy Enugu people cos we are The coal city of The east.Anambra is a rituals state where people can do anything to get money..Let how to worship us to state your land will be healed from Gully Erosion!!

evsimmigration:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peter Obi Supporters Wear Pampers, Sing Emilokan To Mock Tinubu (pic, Video) / ENDSARS: Sheikh Musa Asadus Sunnah Tells FG To Be Brutal On Protesters / Tinubu Withdraws Financial Support For APC - Naij.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 156
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.