Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,475 members, 7,781,383 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:33 PM

Strong Momentum & Continuous Growth In Economy Further Show Buhari Is Working - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Strong Momentum & Continuous Growth In Economy Further Show Buhari Is Working (7520 Views)

Kalu: Nigerians Should Vote For A President With Capacity In Economy / Nnamdi Kanu's Legal War Gains Strong Momentum / Documents Show Buhari’s Govt. Illegally Diverted N378billion NLNG Dividend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strong Momentum & Continuous Growth In Economy Further Show Buhari Is Working by Ategberoson(m): 7:13pm On Feb 12, 2019
Kingspin:
Spare me with this corruption fight sh.it.

Buhari-Corruption is nepotism. For your information
The president eat and dance with corrupt people meaning he is also a member.
He is Destroying the entire country system in the name of corruption fight.
All the money recovered from different locations , Who own it? Name them, NO!
Also members of his cabinet on allegations were allow to go home free while other stay put. Are you kidding me.

So because he is fighting corruption then the rest of the country economy, education, security etc should suffer. In all these yet he has no conviction.
For your information the corruption fight is a diversionary and noise to feed the vulnerable.

hatred is blinding your insight. Even with political indifferent many reasonable people had applauded PMB achievement for the past 3yrs

tell me the one Atiku and obj did for 8yrs that exonerate them from this your false allegations.

FYI, I'm a victim of long strike during OBJ/Atiku regime, so where does his interest and love for education came from?

please reason well for once, Atiku is a no no if your intellect still exist

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Strong Momentum & Continuous Growth In Economy Further Show Buhari Is Working by rusher14: 7:14pm On Feb 12, 2019
LiveByNight:
[s][/s]

Propaganda and lies

Growth only on paper

Yet the naira looses value daily, food prices are rising daily.
He claims there is rice farming boom in the North yet rice prices rise daily and Nigeria is the second largest importer of rice in the world!!

Every month more Jobs are being lost !

People are starving!

Please spare us this nonsense!

What these illiterates don't know is that if the economy is working you don't need to print it in the newspapers before the citizens know

Stop lying.

The Naira has been stable for the better part of 2 years now. if anything, it makes marginal gains.
Re: Strong Momentum & Continuous Growth In Economy Further Show Buhari Is Working by AngelicBeing: 7:22pm On Feb 12, 2019
rusher14:

You are only angry because you were a loser in Nigeria.

You don't even reside in the country, yet you are quick to discount every gain of the government.

Shame on you.

Poverty really dealt this guy something in Nigeria before fleeing for his dear life.

grin
You must be suffering from brain tumor, I didn’t flee your useless jungle but I went for Post graduate studies in the West, before I left Nigeria, l had a small business with few employees / family members working for me, l lived in my personal house and had few undeveloped real Estate investment, go to property section and read more about my contribution in that section, I don't give a fvck to your useless bastards APC / PDP nonsense, Buhari can continue to poo in your mouth while his children live in comfort and enjoy the best in Nigeria, instead of a you to go stone your useless bastards politicians in Nigeria, you are online defending mediocrity and poverty, what a shame, now buzz off, fvck off thou frustrated hungry demented fellow, I will not dignify you with another response, buzz off Zombie grin

Re: Strong Momentum & Continuous Growth In Economy Further Show Buhari Is Working by rusher14: 7:25pm On Feb 12, 2019
AngelicBeing:
You must be suffering from brain tumor, I didn’t flee your useless jungle but I went for Post graduate studies in the West, before I left Nigeria, l had a small business with few employees / family members working for me, l lived in my personal house and had few undeveloped real Estate investment, go to property section and read more about my contribution in that section, I don't give a fvck to your useless bastards APC / PDP nonsense, Buhari can continue to poo in your mouth while his children live in comfort and enjoy the best in Nigeria, instead you to go stone your useless bastards politicians in Nigeria, you are online defending mediocrity and poverty, what a shame, now buzz off, fvck off thou frustrated hungry demented fellow, I will not dignify you with another response, buzz off Zombie grin

You couldn't even stick to your earlier pledge of not responding to me.

Are you unstable?

grin

Always talking about a postgraduate course abroad. Must be the greatest thing anybody in your family has achieved.

You don't give a damn, yet you run from thread to thread.

Truly, your instability issues need investigation.
Re: Strong Momentum & Continuous Growth In Economy Further Show Buhari Is Working by AngelicBeing: 7:33pm On Feb 12, 2019
rusher14:

You couldn't even stick to your earlier pledge of not responding to me.

Are you unstable?

grin

Always talking about a postgraduate course abroad. Must be the greatest thing anybody in your family has achieved.

You don't give a damn, yet you run from thread to thread.

Truly, your instability issues need investigation.
Oh you don't know a Post graduate course in any of the STEM disciplines is worth celebrating and a key to wider opportunities, let me remain anonymous for now, why am I even responding to someone with a dead brain, I have a right to post on any thread l like and if it pains you, kill yourself and drop dead, you will not be missed, continue in your online defense of your politicians while they poo on your head and smile to the bank, ok, it is bye to you let me attend to other issues, zombie grin
Re: Strong Momentum & Continuous Growth In Economy Further Show Buhari Is Working by rusher14: 7:40pm On Feb 12, 2019
AngelicBeing:
Oh you don't know a Post graduate course in any of the STEM disciplines is worth celebrating and a key to wider opportunities, let me remain anonymous for now, why am I even responding to someone with a dead brain, I have a right to post on any thread l like and if it pains you, kill yourself and drop dead, you will not be missed, continue in your online defense of your politicians while they poo on your head and smile to the bank, ok, it is bye to you let me attend to other issues, zombie grin

You are forever a zombie.

I reiterate, you are a simple loser.

Very unstable individual who cannot even keep to an online promise.

STEM my pinky toe.
grin
Re: Strong Momentum & Continuous Growth In Economy Further Show Buhari Is Working by Vince77(m): 7:52pm On Feb 12, 2019
If he is really working, we'll see it by ourselves. You don't have to tell us.
Re: Strong Momentum & Continuous Growth In Economy Further Show Buhari Is Working by Kingspin(m): 7:55pm On Feb 12, 2019
Ategberoson:

hatred is blinding your insight. Even with political indifferent many reasonable people had applauded PMB achievement for the past 3yrs

tell me the one Atiku and obj did for 8yrs that exonerate them from this your false allegations.

FYI, I'm a victim of long strike during OBJ/Atiku regime, so where does his interest and love for education came from?

please reason well for once, Atiku is a no no if your intellect still exist
You ending up confusing. Give us facts. The one thing you asking from Atku and OBJ is the same question we asking about Buhari 4 years and 1985.

Mind yoy Atiku llife-time achievement overweight the age of Buhari combine. Ordinary interview he failed disgracefully.
Re: Strong Momentum & Continuous Growth In Economy Further Show Buhari Is Working by Ategberoson(m): 8:01pm On Feb 12, 2019
Kingspin:
You ending up confusing. Give us facts. The one thing you asking from Atku and OBJ is the same question we asking about Buhari 4 years and 1985.

Mind yoy Atiku llife-time achievement overweight the age of Buhari combine. No match at all.

was not expecting you to think deep. if you can be blind to all achievement of someone just because you hate him. I'll just leave you to suit your ignorant big time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Strong Momentum & Continuous Growth In Economy Further Show Buhari Is Working by Nobody: 8:14pm On Feb 12, 2019
[s]
rusher14:

Stop lying.

The Naira has been stable for the better part of 2 years now. if anything, it makes marginal gains.
[/s]

When you graduate and start working in a well structured company then you would eventually learn what real economics is not what you learn currently in secondary school
Re: Strong Momentum & Continuous Growth In Economy Further Show Buhari Is Working by rusher14: 8:26pm On Feb 12, 2019
LiveByNight:
[s][/s]

When you graduate and start working in a well structured company then you would eventually learn what real economics is not what you learn currently in secondary school

Will you shut up.

Been a graduate since year 2000.

Been sending forex home for At least 10 years, yet I live in Nigeria.

Tell me another story.
Re: Strong Momentum & Continuous Growth In Economy Further Show Buhari Is Working by Nobody: 8:33pm On Feb 12, 2019
[s]
rusher14:

Will you shut up.

Been a graduate since year 2000.

Been sending forex home for At least 10 years, yet I live in Nigeria.

Tell me another story.
[/s]

It's good you have such Noble life goals for the future

And I hope you achieve these after you graduate

But frankly I strongly believe you are not a graduate yet because your manners and speech doesn't depict you as one

If truly you are then maybe you dropped out of school and went into spare parts trading
Re: Strong Momentum & Continuous Growth In Economy Further Show Buhari Is Working by rusher14: 8:37pm On Feb 12, 2019
LiveByNight:
[s][/s]

It's good you have such Noble life goals for the future

And I hope you achieve these after you graduate

But frankly I strongly believe you are not a fraud the yet and your manners and speech doesn't depict you as one

If truly you are then maybe you dropped out of school and went into spare parts trading

Nobody asked you to narrate your father's biography.

Leave that for your family reunion.
Re: Strong Momentum & Continuous Growth In Economy Further Show Buhari Is Working by precious1967(m): 10:25pm On Feb 12, 2019
Restructuring
Re: Strong Momentum & Continuous Growth In Economy Further Show Buhari Is Working by 9jaRealist: 3:52am On Feb 13, 2019
2.38%? *rolls eyes* shocked

Not a PDP supporter, but in Jonathan’s “worst” years the GDP grew 6-7%. Meanwhile, any less revenue from oil has been more than made up for with the MASSIVE INCREASE in borrowing by the Buhari government (with debt service now at about 66%). That’s not exactly fiscal magic.
Re: Strong Momentum & Continuous Growth In Economy Further Show Buhari Is Working by UncletC: 5:56am On Feb 13, 2019
olujastro:
Unfortunately, the average Nigerian doesn't understand those figures up there. He just wants free-flowing money after oil is sold so that he can say the economy is good.
That's why some educated illiterates prefer corruption era to infrastructure and an all-inclusive economic growth. angry

For sane minds, those figures mean that our economy is slowly but gradually moving away from oil unto a more solid foundation - agriculture, manufacturing, construction, services, etc.
Making it less likely for Nigeria to become another Venezuela.

But if PDP returns, they will definitely reverse the gains that have been made so far and create a big mess for others to clear.
Same way Fayose took Ekiti 4yrs backwards and Fayemi is trying to clear the mess now.

don't fool yourself with stupid propaganda, e economy does not grow without good economic policies in place....
list l0 foreign investment that this govt has attracted or made...... economy does not grow without industrialization, where is the industrialisation blueprint?
how do you do business when money don't circulate? m
olujastro:
Unfortunately, the average Nigerian doesn't understand those figures up there. He just wants free-flowing money after oil is sold so that he can say the economy is good.
That's why some educated illiterates prefer corruption era to infrastructure and an all-inclusive economic growth. angry

For sane minds, those figures mean that our economy is slowly but gradually moving away from oil unto a more solid foundation - agriculture, manufacturing, construction, services, etc.

But if PDP returns, they will definitely reverse the gains that have been made so far and create a big mess for others to clear.
Same way Fayose took Ekiti 4yrs backwards and Fayemi is trying to clear the mess now.

don't fool yourself with stupid propaganda, e economy does not grow without good economic policies in place....
list l0 foreign investment that this govt has attracted or made...... economy does not grow without industrialization, where is the industrialisation blueprint?
how do you do business when money don't circulate? m
olujastro:

how do you do business when money don't circulate? mumu, where is the economic team? mumu, are you following IMF indices about Nigeria? local APC economy propaganda carrier you are.... never enter economic class, yet lying like this...... I am an agriculturist, I know the solutions to all the problems Agric is facing which this govt is ignorant about.... list the non oil revenue this govt has made in the last 4 years let's see....show us data not empty talk

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ease Of Doing Business: Nigeria Moves Up 15 Places To 131 In Global Ranking / Attackers Of Security Agents Will Face Justice - Sanwo-Olu / Ths Is The Aluu4 Debtor: Coxson Lelebori Lucky, Alias ‘bright’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.