Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:35 AM

This Notion By Most People About Nigerian Ladies Is False. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Notion By Most People About Nigerian Ladies Is False. (2251 Views)

Who Agrees To This Notion? (PHOTO) / Ladies, is 6.5 Inch joystick Big Or Small For You? / Nigerian Ladies Married To Italian Men & They Are Happy (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Notion By Most People About Nigerian Ladies Is False. by GreatResearcher: 6:10pm On Feb 12, 2019
The notion that Nigerian ladies love money more than anything in the world is false.

According to research, there's something Nigerian ladies love more than anything in the world and it's their kids.

No Nigerian lady wants to forfeit her child.. And this got me thinking if a child truly belongs to the father.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Notion By Most People About Nigerian Ladies Is False. by Nobody: 6:14pm On Feb 12, 2019
This is very false

Nigerian women love money more than anything

I have dated women of differing nationalities

Nigerian women are materialistic to an unprecedented level

9 Likes

Re: This Notion By Most People About Nigerian Ladies Is False. by Offpoint: 6:14pm On Feb 12, 2019
Guy you never see your contract wife we go forfeit pikin after contract expires? grin

6 Likes

Re: This Notion By Most People About Nigerian Ladies Is False. by JONNYSPUTE(m): 6:16pm On Feb 12, 2019
Where were you when a woman forgot her 6months old baby in a taxi?.

6 Likes

Re: This Notion By Most People About Nigerian Ladies Is False. by Davash222(m): 6:30pm On Feb 12, 2019
But some of them sell their kids for money.

5 Likes

Re: This Notion By Most People About Nigerian Ladies Is False. by LuciferCelibate: 6:31pm On Feb 12, 2019
So these feminists selling their bastard babies for N200k are Congolese abi?

*spits angry

4 Likes

Re: This Notion By Most People About Nigerian Ladies Is False. by DanDeeBoss(m): 6:35pm On Feb 12, 2019
They would have resisted any attempt to sell babies... Since you're looking for a lady for contract marriage, you can as well monetize it and you will see the outcome
Re: This Notion By Most People About Nigerian Ladies Is False. by Nobody: 6:39pm On Feb 12, 2019
Open have you not seen situations where a woman sells her children?
Granted there are exceptions, but ladies are increasingly becoming more materialistic.

BTW who did that research you are talking about

2 Likes

Re: This Notion By Most People About Nigerian Ladies Is False. by GreatResearcher: 7:00pm On Feb 12, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
They would have resisted any attempt to sell babies... Since you're looking for a lady for contract marriage, you can as well monetize it and you will see the outcome
I did, I even added landed properties and none seems to be interested
Re: This Notion By Most People About Nigerian Ladies Is False. by GreatResearcher: 7:01pm On Feb 12, 2019
A1PHA:
Granted there are exceptions, but ladies are increasingly becoming more materialistic.

Pls connect me with such ladies who can forfeit thier babies. It's urgent

1 Like

Re: This Notion By Most People About Nigerian Ladies Is False. by DanDeeBoss(m): 7:02pm On Feb 12, 2019
GreatResearcher:
I did, I even added landed properties and none seems to be interested
Wow wow.... Strange cheesy Some wouldn't take you serious.. BTW I think it's easier to get ladies offline
Re: This Notion By Most People About Nigerian Ladies Is False. by GreatResearcher: 7:06pm On Feb 12, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
Wow wow.... Strange cheesy Some wouldn't take you serious.. BTW I think it's easier to get ladies offline
I've met a lot of girls offline. Once I mention baby is involved they say no.
Re: This Notion By Most People About Nigerian Ladies Is False. by GreatResearcher: 7:09pm On Feb 12, 2019
LiveByNight:
This is very false

Nigerian women love money more than anything

I have dated women of differing nationalities

Nigerian women are materialistic to an unprecedented level
Yes, they are materialistic. But forfeitin their kids for money is what they won't do.
If u know any that can do pls pm me let's talk.
Re: This Notion By Most People About Nigerian Ladies Is False. by DanDeeBoss(m): 7:09pm On Feb 12, 2019
GreatResearcher:
I've met a lot of girls offline. Once I mention baby is involved they say no.
Na wao.... Goodluck on your search
Re: This Notion By Most People About Nigerian Ladies Is False. by Nobody: 7:10pm On Feb 12, 2019
GreatResearcher:
Pls connect me with such ladies who can forfeit thier babies. It's urgent
Don't you see headlines of abandoned babies or children dumped at orphanages
Don't you occasionally see headlines of baby factories raided.

I do not know where exactly, but if you are serious about searching you will get.
Re: This Notion By Most People About Nigerian Ladies Is False. by Nobody: 8:12pm On Feb 12, 2019
[s]
GreatResearcher:

Yes, they are materialistic. But forfeitin their kids for money is what they won't do.
If u know any that can do pls pm me let's talk.
[/s]

You need to stop watching zee world and go out more

2 Likes

Re: This Notion By Most People About Nigerian Ladies Is False. by GreatResearcher: 9:01pm On Feb 12, 2019
LiveByNight:
[s][/s]

You need to stop watching zee world and go out more

Then link me to a lady who will forfeit her child for money. I will pay u for it. Pm me if u mean business. 100k is what I can offer u for the link.

1 Like

Re: This Notion By Most People About Nigerian Ladies Is False. by GreatResearcher: 9:05pm On Feb 12, 2019
Offpoint:
Guy you never see your contract wife we go forfeit pikin after contract expires? grin

not yet
Re: This Notion By Most People About Nigerian Ladies Is False. by GreatResearcher: 9:06pm On Feb 12, 2019
realtalk19:

nothing will make me leave my kids for a man.
cc LiveByNight
Re: This Notion By Most People About Nigerian Ladies Is False. by don4real18(m): 9:06pm On Feb 12, 2019
A1PHA:

The research was done in his head behind his keyboard

1 Like

Re: This Notion By Most People About Nigerian Ladies Is False. by Nobody: 9:06pm On Feb 12, 2019
[s]
GreatResearcher:
Then link me to a lady who will forfeit her child for money. I will pay u for it. Pm me if u mean business. 100k is what I can offer u for the link.
[/s]

Forget the money , if you are looking to adopt come out and say so don't be beating about the bush .

But the word should not be forfeit it makes it sound crude. But if that's what you mean I can connect you to someone who works in a motherless baby home that's more suitable than these ladies you want me to connect you to.. but trust me I am 100% serious.

If you haven't met them then don't assume the world is limited to your personal interactions

1 Like

Re: This Notion By Most People About Nigerian Ladies Is False. by Nobody: 9:07pm On Feb 12, 2019
GreatResearcher:

cc LiveByNight

Words merely

Look take it from me

I know kids who are victims of this scenario
Re: This Notion By Most People About Nigerian Ladies Is False. by GreatResearcher: 9:10pm On Feb 12, 2019
A1PHA:

Don't you see headlines of abandoned babies or children dumped at orphanages
Don't you occasionally see headlines of baby factories raided.

I do not know where exactly, but if you are serious about searching you will get.
Bro I've seen cases where women dump their kids in gutters that's why am shocked hearing women both offline and online tellin me they cant forfeit their child to a man for any reason.
Re: This Notion By Most People About Nigerian Ladies Is False. by GreatResearcher: 9:14pm On Feb 12, 2019
don4real18:

The research was done in his head behind his keyboard
Actually was done in urs. Bastard.

1 Like

Re: This Notion By Most People About Nigerian Ladies Is False. by Onyenkuzi1(m): 9:16pm On Feb 12, 2019
The problem is your use of words.

Lady means an educated, classy woman.

A woman is a female gender human who may or may not be educated. Example: market woman.

A girl is a young, unmarried woman.

So which educated, classy woman have you seen selling her kid in Nigeria?

3 Likes

Re: This Notion By Most People About Nigerian Ladies Is False. by GreatResearcher: 9:19pm On Feb 12, 2019
LiveByNight:
[s][/s]

Forget the money , if you are looking to adopt come out and say so don't be beating about the bush .

But the word should not be forfeit it makes it sound crude. But if that's what you mean I can connect you to someone who works in a motherless baby home that's more suitable than these ladies you want me to connect you to.. but trust me I am 100% serious.

If you haven't met them then don't assume the world is limited to your personal interactions
Actually I dont need adoption. I want a lady I can have a contract marriage with, she stays in the marriage give birth then walk out of then marriage and not coming back for the child.
I've met so many ladies on and offline. They told me they can't do it no matter how much money is involved.
Re: This Notion By Most People About Nigerian Ladies Is False. by Nobody: 9:20pm On Feb 12, 2019
OP, do your research well abeg. There are tons of women ready to abandon their child.
Re: This Notion By Most People About Nigerian Ladies Is False. by GreatResearcher: 9:24pm On Feb 12, 2019
Onyenkuzi1:
The problem is your use of words.

Lady means an educated, classy woman.

A woman is a female gender human who may or may not be educated. Example: market woman.

A girl is a young, unmarried woman.

So which educated, classy woman have you seen selling her kid in Nigeria?
read the topic and the context again. I said the notion that Nigerian ladies love money pass anytin in the world is false. I also said that according to research, ladies love their kids than money or anything in the world. Where did u see 'ladies selling babies'? Or u just want to comment just like that bastard called donreal18?
Re: This Notion By Most People About Nigerian Ladies Is False. by Bighead9: 9:26pm On Feb 12, 2019
grin But na Igbo Girls like money pass grin

Re: This Notion By Most People About Nigerian Ladies Is False. by GreatResearcher: 9:30pm On Feb 12, 2019
Actually u guys don't understand this thread. Only those who follwed my thread on 'A Female Atheist Needed For Marriage' will understand the thread..

1 Like

Re: This Notion By Most People About Nigerian Ladies Is False. by GreatResearcher: 9:32pm On Feb 12, 2019
ceeroh:
OP, do your research well abeg. There are tons of women ready to abandon their child.
I will forever lick ur feet if u link me with just one
Re: This Notion By Most People About Nigerian Ladies Is False. by Nobody: 9:37pm On Feb 12, 2019
GreatResearcher:
I will forever lick ur feet if u link me with just one

Let me link you up with my girlfriend grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do You Like My Profile Photo? / Lady Beats Up Her Friend In Public For Sleeping With Her Man (Photos) / Guys, Come In... Watch Me Help You Expose Her Cheating Tricks. Thank Me Later !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.