Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:52 PM

'The Overwhelming Joy Of Next Level' As President Buhari Campaigns In Rivers - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'The Overwhelming Joy Of Next Level' As President Buhari Campaigns In Rivers (49853 Views)

Buhari Campaigns In Aba, Abia: Pictures From Enyimba Stadium / President Buhari Campaigns In Aba, Abia State (Live Updates) / Reactions As President Buhari Campaigns In Anambra (photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: 'The Overwhelming Joy Of Next Level' As President Buhari Campaigns In Rivers by noble87(m): 7:31pm On Feb 12, 2019
These crowd that I'm seeing I think they came to see if Mr president could share our money not actually supporters of this shit government.
Re: 'The Overwhelming Joy Of Next Level' As President Buhari Campaigns In Rivers by bionixs: 7:31pm On Feb 12, 2019
asdfjklhaha:
Action speaks louder than words.

like for Atiku

share for Buhari
the results of the opinion poll show the level of our mumu in this country. thank God, it will soon clear for eye. hunger,bokoharam,insecurity, herdsmen's killing know no political party
Re: 'The Overwhelming Joy Of Next Level' As President Buhari Campaigns In Rivers by NextBuhari: 7:32pm On Feb 12, 2019
macarson2k:

What did Atiku pull in Kano?
Kwankwaso's supporters. You could see them in the trade mark Kwankwassiya red caps.
Re: 'The Overwhelming Joy Of Next Level' As President Buhari Campaigns In Rivers by lielbree: 7:32pm On Feb 12, 2019
Overwhelming joy my foot!

The rally was marred with violence and innocent people died!
Re: 'The Overwhelming Joy Of Next Level' As President Buhari Campaigns In Rivers by Raskasal(m): 7:33pm On Feb 12, 2019
Waohh.. River state of all.. Next level is sure.

PMB all the way

Re: 'The Overwhelming Joy Of Next Level' As President Buhari Campaigns In Rivers by Glink2018(m): 7:34pm On Feb 12, 2019
amaniro:
I wonder why our campaigns are usually very useless in this country, I went for one today and all they made was noise till dawn, headache they worry me sef.

I presume you are of the pdp barbarians....

Re: 'The Overwhelming Joy Of Next Level' As President Buhari Campaigns In Rivers by ashjay001(m): 7:34pm On Feb 12, 2019
myners007:
Read below to know more about Buhari.
Modified: If the likes i received for this analytical description of Nigeria problem do not reach 200 before the end of day, this means Buhari stands a chance of winning

Kidnapping nko?
Re: 'The Overwhelming Joy Of Next Level' As President Buhari Campaigns In Rivers by Nobody: 7:35pm On Feb 12, 2019
asdfjklhaha:
Action speaks louder than words.

like for Atiku

share for Buhari

Now you see that team PMB are also online. Most times we ignore this like n shars stuff only for PDP to be thinking they own online. Come 16th Febuhari, we will teach them again that PMB has unconditional love of the people that actually vote.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'The Overwhelming Joy Of Next Level' As President Buhari Campaigns In Rivers by nnaeyes6: 7:37pm On Feb 12, 2019
To be Frank
everyone wants to see this lifeless Buhari but not because they want to vote him but to see how he looks like. I was almost even tempted to go to stadium here in Lagos on Saturday.
thank God my fornicative girlfriend came and kept me fornicated
Re: 'The Overwhelming Joy Of Next Level' As President Buhari Campaigns In Rivers by amaniro: 7:40pm On Feb 12, 2019
sonofthunder:
which did you attend?

it's not presidential. It's a senatorial here in Abuja.
Re: 'The Overwhelming Joy Of Next Level' As President Buhari Campaigns In Rivers by andsboy29: 7:40pm On Feb 12, 2019
sogodihno:
Ipob pigs go cry fire on Saturday till Monday morning. They Wont be able to sleep on Saturday and on Sunday, they should continue winning with the likes on Nairaland, Twitter and Facebook, those of us that will vote has decided.

we can't be seeing obvious progress and we decide to go back, those of u complaining that Economy is hard, do u really think that with the amount of looting that happened under GEJ, their will not be consequence? Begore just said today, that #450 million loot by Diezani can't be contained in a jeep. Dasuki gate, Fayose etc.

Yes, The promise made by APC in 2015 was much and we expect a Paradise immediately, but it doesn't happen like that, the progress seem slow, but I know we are moving, PDP we return us back to those year of looting and gbam, we are back to square one.

Buhari is not perfect, I for one know is Nepotism and favouritism tendency but I also know he is not a thief. The looting has reduced, and we are seeing infrastructures.

To son of hate, I know u can't see this achievement, but then I will still post it.

Maro inland port in Niger.
Kaduna-Abuja Rail.
Lagos-Ibadan Rail.
Itakpe-Warri Rail.
Zik Maoseleum.
Enugu-Onitsha-Aba Road.
Lagos-Ibadan Express.
Payment of all Federal pensioners.
Low cost Fertilizer production.
Rice Mills.
Investing in Dangote's Refinery.
Several Bailout funds to governors.
Increase in our Foreign reserve from $26b to $43b.
Several Social policies such as Tradermoni, Npower etc.

And ipob pigs should stop blackmailing yorubas to vote for a thief. if u think your Vote is relevant enough, use it to make Atiku president of Nigeria, we av made our choice, u too made ur choice.

We stand with PMB/PYO.

With all these why is there still poverty in the land.Poverty and unemployment increased during this tenure, worst ever in Nigeria.
Sad....
Re: 'The Overwhelming Joy Of Next Level' As President Buhari Campaigns In Rivers by BiafraIsFree: 7:42pm On Feb 12, 2019
Rivers people are just collecting the election looting funds, on that day 97% of them will Sit-At-Home enjoying Okasi soup grin.

While the stubborn flies of APC and PDP will keee themselves.

Re: 'The Overwhelming Joy Of Next Level' As President Buhari Campaigns In Rivers by sogodihno: 7:42pm On Feb 12, 2019
andsboy29:

With all these why is there still poverty in the land.Poverty and unemployment increased during this tenure, worst ever in Nigeria.
Sad....

read my write up again, u will find answer there

Re: 'The Overwhelming Joy Of Next Level' As President Buhari Campaigns In Rivers by benitwater(m): 7:43pm On Feb 12, 2019
WiLdFLame:
APC will win
APC has won.

Re: 'The Overwhelming Joy Of Next Level' As President Buhari Campaigns In Rivers by benitwater(m): 7:47pm On Feb 12, 2019
Afonja007:
AM in ph at moment if APC ph is as if am in aba or onitsha here Hero beer is preferred choice of beer in many area here ,I don't think buhari will gather like 1000 votes in river state
can you please type this in ur local language?

Re: 'The Overwhelming Joy Of Next Level' As President Buhari Campaigns In Rivers by jaxxy(m): 7:48pm On Feb 12, 2019
There is nothing like next level under Apc that can make sense for this country.

Why? Becos they are confused, divided and hypocritical. Nothing amazing can come from such a group or party.
Re: 'The Overwhelming Joy Of Next Level' As President Buhari Campaigns In Rivers by jayson87: 7:48pm On Feb 12, 2019
Lakside1955:
I swear, Atiku have no chance
If buhari can pull crowd like this at the opponent stronghold, you don't expect nothing than victory
If Buhari scores 40k in rivers state. Send me your account details, i will give you N400k
Re: 'The Overwhelming Joy Of Next Level' As President Buhari Campaigns In Rivers by nwanyionitsha: 7:53pm On Feb 12, 2019
Lakside1955:
I swear, Atiku have no chance
If buhari can pull crowd like this at the opponent stronghold, you don't expect nothing than victory
But buhari has chance in kano despite Atiku's crowd in Kano.
Re: 'The Overwhelming Joy Of Next Level' As President Buhari Campaigns In Rivers by seanfer(m): 7:54pm On Feb 12, 2019
Afonja007:
very nice area light 23hours nvigwe is in woji district

Now I know... Woji,Agip Estate are the coolest places to stay when it comes light...Though rent is on the high side overthere

Re: 'The Overwhelming Joy Of Next Level' As President Buhari Campaigns In Rivers by Ifecokasa(m): 7:55pm On Feb 12, 2019
Na by crowd?
Re: 'The Overwhelming Joy Of Next Level' As President Buhari Campaigns In Rivers by dam2000(m): 7:55pm On Feb 12, 2019
Officialpdpnig:

Why don't you tell us 5 reasons we should vote A thief for President?
a leader lead by sample buhari said we should go 4 farming he has no farm his children re working in better company he has 160 cows no increase no decrease since this years atiku is a business man he has school he has farm that's how 2 know a good leader
Re: 'The Overwhelming Joy Of Next Level' As President Buhari Campaigns In Rivers by babamoha(m): 7:56pm On Feb 12, 2019
If Pmb should get up to 25% votes in rivers that means Wike is a mole
Re: 'The Overwhelming Joy Of Next Level' As President Buhari Campaigns In Rivers by rusher14: 8:00pm On Feb 12, 2019
dam2000:
a leader lead by sample buhari said we should go 4 farming he has no farm his children re working in better company he has 160 cows no increase no decrease since this years atiku is a business man he has school he has farm that's how 2 know a good leader

Illiterate.

A farm is not just a plantation.

Herding cows is a form of farming.

Re: 'The Overwhelming Joy Of Next Level' As President Buhari Campaigns In Rivers by Indispensable85(m): 8:03pm On Feb 12, 2019
I'm very sure that Amaechi and ojukaye will make life difficult 4 wike/pdp on Saturday.
I would advise rivers youth to use their brain as no politician is worth dyeing for.
Re: 'The Overwhelming Joy Of Next Level' As President Buhari Campaigns In Rivers by dam2000(m): 8:10pm On Feb 12, 2019
rusher14:

Illiterate.

A farm is not just a plantation.

Herding cows is a form of farming.
I thought you are a reasonable person now I see you are a foolish zombie useless bastardized nonentity supporter shame on u idiot
Re: 'The Overwhelming Joy Of Next Level' As President Buhari Campaigns In Rivers by BecaciaBarbie(f): 8:11pm On Feb 12, 2019
amaniro:
I wonder why our campaigns are usually very useless in this country, I went for one today and all they made was noise till dawn, headache they worry me sef.
lol sorry
Re: 'The Overwhelming Joy Of Next Level' As President Buhari Campaigns In Rivers by rusher14: 8:11pm On Feb 12, 2019
dam2000:
I thought you are a reasonable person now I see you are a foolish zombie useless bastardized nonentity supporter shame on u idiot

E pain am.

Take correction and stop being half-educated.

Re: 'The Overwhelming Joy Of Next Level' As President Buhari Campaigns In Rivers by Brightest04(m): 8:12pm On Feb 12, 2019
Forget about haters and the propaganda of PDP and their IPOB ass lickers,every real Nigerian knows that Buhari had done a lot to save this country from total economic collapse,and these unknown and faceless real Nigerians will cast their votes for him.And without doubts he'll carry the day.

Re: 'The Overwhelming Joy Of Next Level' As President Buhari Campaigns In Rivers by Psalmyxt(m): 8:16pm On Feb 12, 2019
Ipob pigs go cry fire on Saturday till Monday morning. They Wont be able to sleep on Saturday and on Sunday, they should continue winning with the likes on Nairaland, Twitter and Facebook, those of us that will vote has decided.

we can't be seeing obvious progress and we decide to go back, those of u complaining that Economy is hard, do u really think that with the amount of looting that happened under GEJ, their will not be consequence? Begore just said today, that #450 million loot by Diezani can't be contained in a jeep. Dasuki gate, Fayose etc.

Yes, The promise made by APC in 2015 was much and we expect a Paradise immediately, but it doesn't happen like that, the progress seem slow, but I know we are moving, PDP we return us back to those year of looting and gbam, we are back to square one.

Buhari is not perfect, I for one know is Nepotism and favouritism tendency but I also know he is not a thief. The looting has reduced, and we are seeing infrastructures.

To son of hate, I know u can't see this achievement, but then I will still post it.

Maro inland port in Niger.
Kaduna-Abuja Rail.
Lagos-Ibadan Rail.
Itakpe-Warri Rail.
Zik Maoseleum.
Enugu-Onitsha-Aba Road.
Lagos-Ibadan Express.
Payment of all Federal pensioners.
Low cost Fertilizer production.
Rice Mills.
Investing in Dangote's Refinery.
Several Bailout funds to governors.
Increase in our Foreign reserve from $26b to $43b.
Several Social policies such as Tradermoni, Npower etc.

And ipob pigs should stop blackmailing yorubas to vote for a thief. if u think your Vote is relevant enough, use it to make Atiku president of Nigeria, we av made our choice, u too made ur choice.

We stand with PMB/PYO. [/quote]

Well said...we rather have BUBU run down his 8yeqrs than return to the hands of PDP....

#SayNoToBackwardness

Re: 'The Overwhelming Joy Of Next Level' As President Buhari Campaigns In Rivers by senatordave1(m): 8:16pm On Feb 12, 2019
Ifecokasa:
Na by crowd?
But you guys boasted about kano and katsina crowd.

Haye Okoh And Bayo Omoboriowo Pictured Together / Reno Omokri Replies Aisha Yesufu: 'You Are A Frustrated Sidekick' / Obasanjo Teaches His Grandson How To Properly Prostrate While Greeting (Video)