Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:16 AM

My Travel Experience To East Africa - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Travel Experience To East Africa (24647 Views)

I Travel On The Lagos Ibadan Train For Free. Nairalander Share Travel Experience / Share Your Worst Or Funny Travel Experience / Roadside Hawkers: My Experience From Lagos To East. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Travel Experience To East Africa by dabocity(m): 9:07am On Mar 03, 2019
Op where are you..
Re: My Travel Experience To East Africa by Afam4eva(m): 11:39am On Mar 03, 2019
Divine200:
It seems Ethiopians are generally bad cooks. I remember using Ethiopian airline and just because of eating sake I just had to eat the food. It was so tasteless.
I was served exactly what the op was served.
They are bad cooks oly when you look at things from a Nigerian perpesctive. A lot of these people don't eat spicy food the way we do. They are minilam maggi, salt and pepper in their food. Their taste buds are used to it but ours have tasted too much of these spicies.

5 Likes

Re: My Travel Experience To East Africa by Predstan: 6:05pm On Mar 03, 2019
Good Day my Readers.

I actually dont know why i was banned on nairaland. The ban stopped me from updating the thread. I see some comments about the pictures i post here.... and someone said i stayed in a cheap area to save cost.

To me i believe i am just out there to tour and i want to see the slums as well... I stayed at Grand Legacy Hotel. Just 10minutes drive to the international Aiport.

That man that said hes not enjoying my thread, Thanks for reading, i am sure you will continue to read till the last fullstop of this thread lol...

12 Likes

Re: My Travel Experience To East Africa by seedord247(m): 12:38am On Mar 04, 2019
I don’t know maybe I’m the only one watching this Ghanaian dude touring east Africa. His videos are lit and he’s visiting every part of east Africa especially Rwanda. He was arrested in Kenya and also deported from Uganda for taking pictures according to his story.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9v9MpWSWyo

Would love to Visit East Africa this summer!

3 Likes

Re: My Travel Experience To East Africa by NONNYG: 2:45am On Mar 04, 2019
seedord247:
I don’t know maybe I’m the only one watching this Ghanaian dude touring east Africa. His videos are lit and he’s visiting every part of east Africa especially Rwanda. He was arrested in Kenya and also deported from Uganda for taking pictures according to his story.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9v9MpWSWyo

Would love to Visit East Africa this summer!
I’m watching his tour too; he’s a Ghanaian YouTuber based in China, he’s really promoting Rwanda as the cleanest country in Africa

#Ayaaaam Maya

1 Like

Re: My Travel Experience To East Africa by dabocity(m): 6:20am On Mar 04, 2019
Op since you don't update your thread on-time, some people are about to divert the story.
Re: My Travel Experience To East Africa by Hadampson(m): 6:37am On Mar 04, 2019
PhilipGallagher:

Because that's how Rwanda is. Most of these countries are quite poor, although they are emerging and trying to open up their country for business and development

Have you been to Rwanda before undecided

1 Share

Re: My Travel Experience To East Africa by Hadampson(m): 6:53am On Mar 04, 2019
PhilipGallagher:

Because that's how Rwanda is. Most of these countries are quite poor, although they are emerging and trying to open up their country for business and development

Rwanda may be a poor country buh they are progressing. Before 2030, you will be comparing Rwanda with North Africa countries.

Rwanda is a model for Nigeria. Despite their poor economy, they are still progressing while our dear Nigeria, with all the oil money, still continue retrogressing.

1 Like

Re: My Travel Experience To East Africa by Predstan: 6:55pm On Mar 04, 2019
Hi.... I have been trying to update this thread for the past 5 days now but Nairaland Antispam bot keeps deleting and banning me for 24hours. Is there anything i can do about it?

Justwise.

Re: My Travel Experience To East Africa by kentochi(m): 8:05pm On Mar 04, 2019
Predstan:
Hi.... I have been trying to update this thread for the past 5 days now but Nairaland Antispam bot keeps deleting and banning me for 24hours. Is the anything i can do about it?
contact admin of this section I believe he or she will do something about it.
Re: My Travel Experience To East Africa by AnonymousLee: 9:47pm On Mar 04, 2019
Predstan:
Hi.... I have been trying to update this thread for the past 5 days now but Nairaland Antispam bot keeps deleting and banning me for 24hours. Is the anything i can do about it?

Justwise.
create a new Moniker na!! It's free
Re: My Travel Experience To East Africa by odinga1of: 11:49pm On Mar 04, 2019
Predstan:

Justwise.
Boss create a new moniker and continue the gist
Re: My Travel Experience To East Africa by sconp: 11:15am On Mar 05, 2019
Yupng:
That is not exactly true. Rwanda is more cleaner, organise and develop than most african countries.

Ops probably went to stay in some cheap. Neighbourhood to save cost i guess.

Why are you attacking the OP? He has said he'll add more pictures earlier. Even if he stayed in a cheap neighborhood is that cheap neighborhood not part of Rwanda?

Calm down abeg.

2 Likes

Re: My Travel Experience To East Africa by Yupng: 1:31pm On Mar 05, 2019
I really doubt op is in kigali. How can you visit Kigali and dont sound motivated?

Watch this and more:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPbeol1QegY

1 Like

Re: My Travel Experience To East Africa by dabocity(m): 4:35pm On Mar 05, 2019
Yupng:
I really doubt op is in kigali. How can you visit Kigali and dont sound motivated?

Watch this and more:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPbeol1QegY

this thread has been hijacked..

2 Likes

Re: My Travel Experience To East Africa by Predstan: 7:34pm On Mar 05, 2019
Pictures attached. Its 11am, we got to Gatuna/Kutana. Its the boarder of Rwanda and Uganda. I joined the queue to get my passport stamped for exit. After exiting Rwanda, we also joined the queue for Entry Stamp into Uganda. Few quesions: Why are you in uganda, how many days are you going to spend here in Uganda. I answered all and i got my passport stamped. You might wonder why its a stamp and not VISA. The Visa I got from Rwnada covers Kenya and Uganda. So i will only get stamped in and out of the three countries. See some beautiful pictures of my journey from Rwanda to Uganda(Land of Thousand Hills).
There was this beautiful lady i was eyeing inside that bus and i tried to create a friendly conversation with her but madam no ft speak english nor understands English. I was very angry and had to just stopped the coversation. Did i tell you that the bus was not full before we moved. They are very time conscious, they dont wait for complete passengers before they move. Come to Ojodu berger in my country or Iyana Ipaja, Brother you go wait tire for one person to complete the Bus.

1 Like

Re: My Travel Experience To East Africa by Predstan1: 7:38pm On Mar 05, 2019
Pictures attached. Its 11am, we got to Gatuna/Kutana. Its the boarder of Rwanda and Uganda. I joined the queue to get my passport stamped for exit. After exiting Rwanda, we also joined the queue for Entry Stamp into Uganda. Few quesions: Why are you in uganda, how many days are you going to spend here in Uganda. I answered all and i got my passport stamped. You might wonder why its a stamp and not VISA. The Visa I got from Rwnada covers Kenya and Uganda. So i will only get stamped in and out of the three countries. See some beautiful pictures of my journey from Rwanda to Uganda( Land of Thousand Hills)
There was this beautiful lady i was eyeing inside that bus and i tried to create a friendly conversation with her but madam no ft speak english nor understands English. I was very angry and had to just stopped the coversation. Did i tell you that the bus was not full before we moved. They are very time conscious, they dont wait for complete passengers before they move. Come to Ojodu berger in my country or Iyana Ipaja, Brother you go wait tire for one person to complete the Bus.

3 Likes

Re: My Travel Experience To East Africa by DisGuy: 11:17pm On Mar 05, 2019
Fixed*

sorry about antispam- it's a learner cheesy
Re: My Travel Experience To East Africa by Predstan1: 11:23pm On Mar 05, 2019
This is Gutana/Kutana Boarder where passpirt are stamped out of rwanda and into Uganda or vice versa as the case may be

3 Likes

Re: My Travel Experience To East Africa by Predstan1: 11:29pm On Mar 05, 2019
At exactly 3am, we got to Kampala and the bus stopped at Namayiba Park. I knew i wouldnt find any Bike, its called Boda here to my hotel. So i had to sit at the park until its about 5am when there are taxi and Boda to take me down to the hotel. Ugandan currency is very bad @ 1$ to 3610UGX. I exchanged 100$ and that was about 361,000UGX. I got to my hotel at 7am but the check-in is just gonna be 11am so i had to hang oround for other clients to check out so they can prepare a room for me. Before then, i went to KFC to eat some chicken as i am not sure i will be able to eat what they have here in Uganda. Check Pictures out.

4 Likes

Re: My Travel Experience To East Africa by seedord247(m): 12:01am On Mar 06, 2019
Now it’s gerting lit �

2 Likes

Re: My Travel Experience To East Africa by Lordkross(m): 7:27am On Mar 06, 2019
Enjoyment dey for East Africa Sha! See easy borders. Chai!!! Na swear we dey for West Africa. grin grin grin
Re: My Travel Experience To East Africa by Predstan: 9:11am On Mar 06, 2019
I checked in, took shower and slept off. I woke up around 3pm. I had a very nice and rugged one in Uganda that i dont even know if i have to write here.. I sa met one girl. Lets end it there. At night i went to the Club. Beautiful one called Posh BAR in Kabalagala. Unfortunately, it was on Monday so there were not many people at the bar. We had a very good chicken and Chips with Goat meat. They didnt know what is peper soup. Pictures Attached. This babe was really friendly expecially when she heard that i am from Nigeria. She told me about her life and how she got pregnant for an Indian who broke her heart. She also asked me why Nigeria is full of witches and witchcraft. This one weak me ooo but i asked her how she got to know about that. She said our movies are always about juju. She has never watched any of our movie that doesnt portray juju in it. Infact, they know about our pant stealing SAGA in naija because i asked her to come do her thing in naija but she exclaimed that she never want to come to naija make dem no use her panties for Ritual

7 Likes

Re: My Travel Experience To East Africa by dabocity(m): 9:59am On Mar 06, 2019
Predstan:
I checked in, took shower and slept off. I woke up around 3pm. I had a very nice and rugged one in Uganda that i dont even know if i have to write here.. I sa met one girl. Lets end it there. At night i went to the Club. Beautiful one called Posh BAR in Kabalagala. Unfortunately, it was on Monday so there were not many people at the bar. We had a very good chicken and Chips with Goat meat. They didnt know what is peper soup. Pictures Attached. This babe was really friendly expecially when she heard that i am from Nigeria. She told me about her life and how she got pregnant for an Indian who broke her heart. She also asked me why Nigeria is full of witches and witchcraft. This one weak me ooo but i asked her how she got to know about that. She said our movies are always about juju. She has never watched any of our movie that doesnt portray juju in it. Infact, they know about our pant stealing SAGA in naija because i asked her to come do her thing in naija but she exclaimed that she never want to come to naija make dem no use her panties for Ritual

This guy Sabi enjoy life.. Write whatever you need to write here joor. It seems you enjoyed more in Uganda than Rwanda. Let us see the girl's pics..
Re: My Travel Experience To East Africa by DisGuy: 10:20am On Mar 06, 2019
muyiwaadekunle1:

Hey big bro, i would love to visit Kenya before the end of the 2nd quarter of the year. How much does it require for a week vacay as i have never travel out of Nigeria ?

You can get this online...check a hotel booking site booking.com or jumia travels.

Check Ethiopian airlines or kenya airlines.

Voilà

2 Likes

Re: My Travel Experience To East Africa by Ugosample(m): 2:30pm On Mar 06, 2019
AngelicBeing:
Hahaha, once the guy leave Nigeria, a woman will capture him and keep him under her pillows, he will forget about Nigeria because the foreign woman will keep him in her pocket shocked

Werey ni bobo yii sha tongue tongue
Re: My Travel Experience To East Africa by AngelicBeing: 2:33pm On Mar 06, 2019
Ugosample:

Correct guy ton so otitio ni bobo yii sha tongue tongue
fixed tongue

Re: My Travel Experience To East Africa by Ugosample(m): 2:38pm On Mar 06, 2019
AngelicBeing:
fixed tongue
lmao
Alaye o *twale*
Re: My Travel Experience To East Africa by AngelicBeing: 2:48pm On Mar 06, 2019
Ugosample:

lmao

Alaye o *twale*
wink

Re: My Travel Experience To East Africa by Kamkamdd: 5:27pm On Mar 06, 2019
Read ur post from beginning to d end.Quite interesting.But u did'nt talk abt start up bizes.
Pls which African countries is OK 4 sombdy to start up a biz?
Re: My Travel Experience To East Africa by Mizwisdom(f): 7:34pm On Mar 06, 2019
On a serious note, doesn't Nigeria look a bit better? I think Southern African counties are the most developed, then North Africa, West Africa & East Africa follows in respective order.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Accident Along Kutigi Road, Niger State Kills Many, Injures Others (Graphic) / Leave The Country Or Stay Back And Start Something?please Help / I Just Survived A Ghastly Motorcycle Accident. Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.