Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,457 members, 7,808,630 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:30 PM

2019 Election : I See Serious Bloodshed - Prophet Chris Okafor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Election : I See Serious Bloodshed - Prophet Chris Okafor (1742 Views)

"If President Buhari Doesn't Win 2019 Election I Will Kill Myself" - Man (Photo) / Don't Run Against Me In 2019 Election, Buhari Begs Nigerian Youths / See What Buhari Is Taking With Him To Daura If He Loses 2019 Election - Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019 Election : I See Serious Bloodshed - Prophet Chris Okafor by Oshoboy01: 7:24pm On Feb 12, 2019
I SEE SERIOUS BLOOD SHED DURING AND AFTER THE GENERAL ELECTION -DR Chris okafor

-Blast Rev. Father Ejike Mbaka for fake prophecy

- PDP and APC cannot rescue the nation

-Kingsley moghalu of (young progressive party), can deliver but in wrong political party

The Senior Pastor of Greater Liberation City worldwide, the Generational Prophet of God, Dr Chris okafor has warned Nigerians particularly politicians to be careful on their various plans to win election by force saying that anybody planning to use Violence/thuggery to win the forth coming general election whereby blood will be shed, he said such person will not leave to witness the election day.

Speaking at the Sunday glorious service in his church on Sunday 10th February 2019, the Oracle of God Dr Chris Okafor declared that God revealed to him, where he saw many bloodshed during the general election remarked that some agents of the devils who want to win election by all means has planned on how to steal vote through ballots snatching and it will results to heavy fight where lots of life will be lost and blood will flow heavily, the man of God who pray alongside his congregations prayed that anybody who the devil has planted evil spirit in their mind to foment trouble on the election day such person will not leave to see the day the church prayed.

On who will win the presidential election and will bring dividend of democracy to the country again, the apostle of Altars remarked that, he is not into partisan politic and neither he is a PDP OR APC card member said neither PDP or APC candidates did not have the quality to take the nation to next level, he said Young Progressive Presidential Candidate kingsley Moghalu can take the Nigeria economy to next level With his quality of experience as an economist/financial expert but he is in a wrong party that can delivered his aspiration.

On Rev fathers ejike mbaka fake prophecy, that he is the one praying for president buhari to achieve his ambition in 2015, the Generational Prophet of God Dr Chris okafor lambast this Igbo Rev father mbaka saying he is only giving out ‘’man must chop stomach prophesy’’ that God cannot be speaking through a man of God who is speaking through two side of his mouth, looking for what to eat. He said father ejike mbaka was arranged by some ‘’cabal’’ to speak to Jonathan that he is not Gods choice for 2015 election, he wanted to get attention from Jonathan but they turn him down, now that he has gotten presidential attention, he was invited recently to go and carry bags of money at Aso Rock in Abuja, immediately he changed his comment on Buhari, his Rev, Ejike mbaka a true religion leader? No. He convinced eastern people particular the Anambra state indigene not to support peter obi on his ambition to be vice president of Nigeria, a state he was governor for two term but because father mbaka has receive parcel from the present government, he said peter obi is not good.

Even the incumbent governor of Anambra state, Willy obiano who cannot win ordinary councillorships election too is biting the hand that feeds him, he has forgotten is the same peter obi that nurture him to where he is today.

On Biafra agitation, the Generational Prophet of God said, those who are agitating for the creation of Biafra nation are just trying a fruitless effort because it cannot work, the reason is simple. He said an Igbo man is the major problems of another Igbo man so Biafra cannot come to stay the oracle of God remarked

In his sermon with theme ‘’Redeeming the first born’’ using the book of exodus 13; 1-end to buttress/ explained the topic, the Apostle of Altars said God has prepared a place for all the first born to leave, so God directed me to put all the first born in their rightful position on earth, he said for the first born to be useful, they must stand as pioneer, pace setters and leaders to their siblings. They must also understands the importance and ethics of sacrifice, because with sacrifice they will get their rightful place in the presence of Jehovah God

The realms of the prophetic took a centre stage at the service with accurate prophecy, the oracle of God Dr Chris okafor visited so many case file providing solutions to different spiritual cases, among which are miracles babies everywhere, spirit of insanity disappears, growth disappear among many other miracles.

Meanwhile next Sunday 17th February 2019. There will be anointing service for all first born, this is a great opportunities for families to secure all their first born to their rightful place.

1 Share

Re: 2019 Election : I See Serious Bloodshed - Prophet Chris Okafor by HappyPagan: 7:25pm On Feb 12, 2019
When you look at Cross too much, why wouldn't you be seeing blood shed?
Re: 2019 Election : I See Serious Bloodshed - Prophet Chris Okafor by madridguy(m): 7:26pm On Feb 12, 2019
Bleaching man of satan. Na for your household you dey see the blood.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Election : I See Serious Bloodshed - Prophet Chris Okafor by HappyPagan: 7:27pm On Feb 12, 2019
madridguy:
Bleaching man of satan. Na for your household you dey see the blood.
Please, stop abusing Satan.

It's Jesus people that are causing all the madness these days.

Take back your bleached bobo, we don't want him.
Re: 2019 Election : I See Serious Bloodshed - Prophet Chris Okafor by AudiA4: 7:31pm On Feb 12, 2019
They don come,all this political pastors and prophets of Doom,u predicted Jonathan will win in 2015, he lost,now u see blood shed abi,all this fake pastors that are forced to be at the pulpit because of joblessness, people like u will soon be out of business by the time your worshippers eyes open, no be only blood u see u see water join
Re: 2019 Election : I See Serious Bloodshed - Prophet Chris Okafor by muykem: 7:41pm On Feb 12, 2019
God will save us from prophet of doom. You
Re: 2019 Election : I See Serious Bloodshed - Prophet Chris Okafor by kiddoiLL(m): 7:53pm On Feb 12, 2019
For D very lasting time, Is there any lady who admires and is crushing on me on here, before I use d money I've been saving for Valentine's Day to play Dortmund Straight win against Tottenham tomorrow

1 Like

Re: 2019 Election : I See Serious Bloodshed - Prophet Chris Okafor by BIAFRONIGERIAN(m): 8:06pm On Feb 12, 2019
HappyPagan:
When you look at Cross too much, why wouldn't you be seeing blood shed?

undecided

Re: 2019 Election : I See Serious Bloodshed - Prophet Chris Okafor by Charmingrascal(m): 8:11pm On Feb 12, 2019
Blood in your household not in Nigeria. Prophet of doom!!
Re: 2019 Election : I See Serious Bloodshed - Prophet Chris Okafor by Nobody: 8:57pm On May 19, 2019
I want to learn this kind of spaces! Teach me.

(1) (Reply)

Senator Akpabio Again Delivers His Unit 100% To APC. / Nigeria Mourns As Gallant soldier’s Head Is Chopped Off from helicopter In Borno / Fire Outbreak At Ughelli Market In Delta State- Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.