Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,710 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:06 AM

'Teni Is A Lesbian' - Mr Rational Laughter Accuses The Singer - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'Teni Is A Lesbian' - Mr Rational Laughter Accuses The Singer (59645 Views)

Tiwa Savage's Lookalike Gets Married, The Singer's Fans React (Photos) / Mike Ejeagha Now Living In Poverty. New Photo Of The Singer / Lady Begs Reekado Banks For A Picture, But See What She Did To The Singer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Teni Is A Lesbian' - Mr Rational Laughter Accuses The Singer by BoboKush(m): 8:16am On Feb 13, 2019
Onyi22:
Am still wondering how this tomboy made it to d music industry with the trash she always sing,
Nothing good can come out from Afonja, they r all bunch of irresponsibilities......
And for those frustrated, broke ass niggas on nairaland DAT keeps sending me gmail begging me for my number, I weep for them all...
I said it before n am still saying it,DAT I don't go out with poor guys, they should find their level.....

It takes a broke ass bitch to identify another broke ass nigga.... Fool be trading pussy for money... Lol.. Motherfucker go get work.... Ode

7 Likes

Re: 'Teni Is A Lesbian' - Mr Rational Laughter Accuses The Singer by Nobody: 8:16am On Feb 13, 2019
ikemesit4477:
is that you on your dp!
No he is a man. Guy was even sending someone here nude pics. A scammer
Re: 'Teni Is A Lesbian' - Mr Rational Laughter Accuses The Singer by Bennyberry(m): 8:17am On Feb 13, 2019
Onyi22:
Am still wondering how this tomboy made it to d music industry with the trash she always sing,
Nothing good can come out from Afonja, they r all bunch of irresponsibilities......
And for those frustrated, broke ass niggas on nairaland DAT keeps sending me gmail begging me for my number, I weep for them all...
I said it before n am still saying it,DAT I don't go out with poor guys, they should find their level.....
Why has bitterness engulf your soul?... You now taste like bitter leaf..

8 Likes

Re: 'Teni Is A Lesbian' - Mr Rational Laughter Accuses The Singer by sunnymix: 8:17am On Feb 13, 2019
post=75680835:
So, wetin make we do?!

Mr rational wan popular by force!
fry water...
Re: 'Teni Is A Lesbian' - Mr Rational Laughter Accuses The Singer by Timekeeper: 8:17am On Feb 13, 2019
Onyi22:

See the frustrated pig

8 Likes

Re: 'Teni Is A Lesbian' - Mr Rational Laughter Accuses The Singer by Chrisus(m): 8:17am On Feb 13, 2019
I like Teni, but if she's truly a lesbian, let's maintain that same homophobic energy on her. She shouldn't be left cos she's a celebrity or because she sings good.

3 Likes

Re: 'Teni Is A Lesbian' - Mr Rational Laughter Accuses The Singer by pillan(f): 8:18am On Feb 13, 2019
I always knew, but that shouldn't be anybody's business

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Teni Is A Lesbian' - Mr Rational Laughter Accuses The Singer by XtrymGodwin: 8:18am On Feb 13, 2019
No be lie
Re: 'Teni Is A Lesbian' - Mr Rational Laughter Accuses The Singer by DanDeeBoss(m): 8:18am On Feb 13, 2019
misspresident:

Attention seeker...Oponu oshi.

Re: 'Teni Is A Lesbian' - Mr Rational Laughter Accuses The Singer by Timekeeper: 8:19am On Feb 13, 2019
Onyi22:

They have used ur Pata. Living dead, u r enjoying ur burial money.. Those guys spending on u Don use u tey tey...

4 Likes

Re: 'Teni Is A Lesbian' - Mr Rational Laughter Accuses The Singer by lathrowinger: 8:19am On Feb 13, 2019
[quote author=Onyi22 post=75672341]Am still wondering how this tomboy made it to d music industry with the trash she always sing,
I said it before n am still saying it,DAT I don't go out with poor guys, they should find their level.....[/quote
Ur papa is a # bastard... Ewu

1 Like

Re: 'Teni Is A Lesbian' - Mr Rational Laughter Accuses The Singer by Nobody: 8:19am On Feb 13, 2019
Chipink:

undecided if u are Yoruba, nobody wants to marry me.
They warned me about u people too.

But That account is u quoted is fake though
I am mix breed
Re: 'Teni Is A Lesbian' - Mr Rational Laughter Accuses The Singer by satowind(m): 8:20am On Feb 13, 2019
Onyi22:
and your room is still looking this way. What do u do with the money you collect from the rich guys?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Teni Is A Lesbian' - Mr Rational Laughter Accuses The Singer by Alexrayz(m): 8:21am On Feb 13, 2019
Onyi22:

Religous bigot how do u expect to succed in this new year with this lot of hate jealous mudafucker is she d reason why ur life is the way it is

2 Likes

Re: 'Teni Is A Lesbian' - Mr Rational Laughter Accuses The Singer by Nobody: 8:21am On Feb 13, 2019
Onyi22:
Ipob slut

4 Likes

Re: 'Teni Is A Lesbian' - Mr Rational Laughter Accuses The Singer by goodlifehyd(m): 8:21am On Feb 13, 2019
Onyi22:
Lmao with ur shorts looking like something asking for freedom and the dilapidated building that looks like its gonna cave in overnight Abegiii park well make we see front

9 Likes

Re: 'Teni Is A Lesbian' - Mr Rational Laughter Accuses The Singer by Chipink(f): 8:21am On Feb 13, 2019
loveDcross:

I am mix breed

But yoruba shaa
Re: 'Teni Is A Lesbian' - Mr Rational Laughter Accuses The Singer by Richimills(m): 8:21am On Feb 13, 2019
We all have that dirty personality/character....
Loving her songs jawe...sky is your limit Teni

1 Like

Re: 'Teni Is A Lesbian' - Mr Rational Laughter Accuses The Singer by tiredoflife(m): 8:21am On Feb 13, 2019
Onyi22:

How do u know who is broke from a moniker
Besides why bother if a person is broke if u are rich
Toto no be workshop

1 Like

Re: 'Teni Is A Lesbian' - Mr Rational Laughter Accuses The Singer by amahthelma(f): 8:21am On Feb 13, 2019
Onyi22:
you must be stupid
Ever since you have been commenting on NL
That was when I discovered you were a brainless fool
You are nothing but an attention seeker
What can you offer nothing!
Can you even compare teni's room to your one room apartment Never!
You should be ashamed of yourself
all the pix you upload are just so irritating
If she is an afonja and you are a flat head
Then I must say your flat head has really made you miserable
You just so much crave for attention all the time
Anyways does guys disturbing must surely be those secondary school graduate because no matured guys will want to downgrade themselves moving with a native hen like you.
Go get a life
Teni is making it with her voice
And I must say your ass is gradually drawing you to your grave
FOOL!

10 Likes

Re: 'Teni Is A Lesbian' - Mr Rational Laughter Accuses The Singer by anonymous1759(m): 8:22am On Feb 13, 2019
[quote author=Onyi22 post=75672341]Am still wondering how this tomboy made it to d music industry with the trash she always sing,
I said it before n am still saying it,DAT I don't go out with poor guys, they should find their level.....[/quote

Every Girl on Niaraland is Broke and dependent.... I'm sure if we all have our pic uploaded no one will send you mail again. You're lucky this is a faceless forum your uglyness for done cast grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 'Teni Is A Lesbian' - Mr Rational Laughter Accuses The Singer by DigitalBot: 8:22am On Feb 13, 2019
So.. ?

I believe if we mind our business more, we will live longer.

See why you a an ecommerce website.
https://www.nairaland.com/5019241/3-good-reasons-why-need
Re: 'Teni Is A Lesbian' - Mr Rational Laughter Accuses The Singer by samsam2019: 8:22am On Feb 13, 2019
Onyi22:
eleribu ni e

2 Likes

Re: 'Teni Is A Lesbian' - Mr Rational Laughter Accuses The Singer by peacockremi(m): 8:22am On Feb 13, 2019
Onyi22:
I just look at ur DP now and something cut my eyes, I can see ur dirtiness through ur foot, honestly I can't deal with ur dirty smelling hunger you, not to talk of gong down on u...... trash

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Teni Is A Lesbian' - Mr Rational Laughter Accuses The Singer by rooskii(m): 8:22am On Feb 13, 2019
See the bedspread and the yeye house wey you snap picture,
Instead of you to go hustle, you dey find rich boy when go change your life, you go suffer tay
Onyi22:

2 Likes

Re: 'Teni Is A Lesbian' - Mr Rational Laughter Accuses The Singer by bighorlus(m): 8:23am On Feb 13, 2019
misspresident:

Attention seeker...Oponu oshi.
smiley
Re: 'Teni Is A Lesbian' - Mr Rational Laughter Accuses The Singer by Nobody: 8:24am On Feb 13, 2019
Chipink:

But yoruba shaa
Yoruba + Edo. I am OK with Benue Warri Edo but calabar and other ibo states have been prohibited in my family lineAge
Re: 'Teni Is A Lesbian' - Mr Rational Laughter Accuses The Singer by ololade5597: 8:24am On Feb 13, 2019
Onyi22:

D reason she made it is because Ure to ugly and that’s y d only place you will be at the peak of your existence is nairaland. You are so angry that you will never be known your wish won’t come true.you shall fall all days of your life only if you let your pains go

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Simi: I Was Playing Piano In A Bum Short, Not Undies" [See Photo] / Don Jazzy Rocks Painted Fingernails, D'banj Reacts / List Of Celebrities Who Lost Their Sons In Different Circumstances:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.