Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,795 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:59 PM

'Teni Is A Lesbian' - Mr Rational Laughter Accuses The Singer - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'Teni Is A Lesbian' - Mr Rational Laughter Accuses The Singer (59672 Views)

Tiwa Savage's Lookalike Gets Married, The Singer's Fans React (Photos) / Mike Ejeagha Now Living In Poverty. New Photo Of The Singer / Lady Begs Reekado Banks For A Picture, But See What She Did To The Singer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Teni Is A Lesbian' - Mr Rational Laughter Accuses The Singer by firstolalekan(m): 9:53am On Feb 13, 2019
daddytime:

I commiserate with everyone who is left with no choice than to associate with you on a daily...What an empty soul you are...

I feel so sorry for your life...
Dolt
You should feel sorry for yourself
Re: 'Teni Is A Lesbian' - Mr Rational Laughter Accuses The Singer by habayo: 9:54am On Feb 13, 2019
Hmmm
Re: 'Teni Is A Lesbian' - Mr Rational Laughter Accuses The Singer by Teddy0147(m): 9:54am On Feb 13, 2019
Na this one you wan take blow
Re: 'Teni Is A Lesbian' - Mr Rational Laughter Accuses The Singer by Nobody: 9:58am On Feb 13, 2019
What is it with negros and their chronic envy for successful females?

Is it their fault that your brains are regressing
Re: 'Teni Is A Lesbian' - Mr Rational Laughter Accuses The Singer by idonhammer: 9:58am On Feb 13, 2019
Nwayioma how do you know that they are poor ass niggas?some may be very rich,but you wont know until you meet them.give guys chance joor

Onyi22:
Am still wondering how this tomboy made it to d music industry with the trash she always sing,
Nothing good can come out from Afonja, they r all bunch of irresponsibilities......
And for those frustrated, broke ass niggas on nairaland DAT keeps sending me gmail begging me for my number, I weep for them all...
I said it before n am still saying it,DAT I don't go out with poor guys, they should find their level.....
Re: 'Teni Is A Lesbian' - Mr Rational Laughter Accuses The Singer by daddytime(m): 10:00am On Feb 13, 2019
firstolalekan:

Dolt
You should feel sorry for yourself

That was all you could come up with even after hours of combing the dictionary...what a wasted soul...

An imp like you will take a spot and be barking "I'm va graduate" when you can't reason logically.

Dunderhead...your community waste the money wey dem gather take send you go school..
Re: 'Teni Is A Lesbian' - Mr Rational Laughter Accuses The Singer by htron(m): 10:00am On Feb 13, 2019
Nawa o, She dey make money una dey check her personal life, All single Lady tom na lisbian
Re: 'Teni Is A Lesbian' - Mr Rational Laughter Accuses The Singer by Abagworo(m): 10:02am On Feb 13, 2019
Amac2019:
We Nigerians need to start minding our business or at least focus on what's important, what does teni's sexuality have to do with that one?, I won't be surprised if she was tagged a lez cos of her tomboyish nature and surprisingly most tomboys aren't gay, some are just too protective of their body parts or feel comfortable on guy's wears or whatever reason it maybe...Dear Teni, keep making good music and money for yourself joor

You are right. Most tomboys aren't lesbians but could be considered cross dressers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Teni Is A Lesbian' - Mr Rational Laughter Accuses The Singer by Profcamsey(m): 10:06am On Feb 13, 2019
Chipink:
Might be true though.
There is a high chance it's true because of her body and nature, because men don't usually find people like her attractive, so the frustration forces them into lesbianism
Mosquito has bitten this one's brain finish.
Re: 'Teni Is A Lesbian' - Mr Rational Laughter Accuses The Singer by Olulinks(m): 10:09am On Feb 13, 2019
Onyi22:
Am still wondering how this tomboy made it to d music industry with the trash she always sing,
Nothing good can come out from Afonja, they r all bunch of irresponsibilities......
And for those frustrated, broke ass niggas on nairaland DAT keeps sending me gmail begging me for my number, I weep for them all...
I said it before n am still saying it,DAT I don't go out with poor guys, they should find their level.....
Poor guys from NL keeps asking for your number. Their sin is being poor, while the signs of their being poor is being from NL. Meanwhile you're here on NL 247. You're a poor soul too. Stop forming what you are not.
Re: 'Teni Is A Lesbian' - Mr Rational Laughter Accuses The Singer by DonBenny77(m): 10:11am On Feb 13, 2019
okwabayi:
It doesn’t make her songs any less enjoyable.
Yes cos the music is fake how can you be singing and fantasizing about a man on a song and music video when you actually a lesbobo,

Fake music fake personality

1 Like

Re: 'Teni Is A Lesbian' - Mr Rational Laughter Accuses The Singer by dazzlingd(m): 10:12am On Feb 13, 2019
Onyi22:

Your attempt to be mentioned and barbaric is so lame..

Nwaamikpe wannabe
Re: 'Teni Is A Lesbian' - Mr Rational Laughter Accuses The Singer by merits(m): 10:14am On Feb 13, 2019
I said it before n am still saying it,DAT I don't go out with poor guys, they should find their level.....[/quote]
poor you,how do you know they are poor when you never give them your contacts?well i don't blame you bcuz your DP said it all.
Re: 'Teni Is A Lesbian' - Mr Rational Laughter Accuses The Singer by okwabayi(m): 10:15am On Feb 13, 2019
DonBenny77:

Yes cos the music is fake how can you be singing and fantasizing about a man on a song and music video when you actually a lesbobo,

Fake or real, e still sweet.
When in a jungle act like an animal.
She’s only following the accepted course of action in our zoo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Teni Is A Lesbian' - Mr Rational Laughter Accuses The Singer by Nobody: 10:20am On Feb 13, 2019
Masama:
She is a lesbian

And so
Re: 'Teni Is A Lesbian' - Mr Rational Laughter Accuses The Singer by Nobody: 10:21am On Feb 13, 2019
Onyi22:

My dear, she is your fellow woman, support her. Teni sings well and she has a good voice unlike that frog called Davido
Re: 'Teni Is A Lesbian' - Mr Rational Laughter Accuses The Singer by Zanziman: 10:22am On Feb 13, 2019
Lesbian or Straight, I love her regardless. Teni my Babe!!!
Re: 'Teni Is A Lesbian' - Mr Rational Laughter Accuses The Singer by merits(m): 10:22am On Feb 13, 2019
Onyi22:
...poor you!!!!how do you know they are poor?when you did not give them your contact i don't blame you,i blamed those that doesn't have tastes and go for someone like you,cuz your DP said it all.
dirty being dirty environment...... spitttt.
Re: 'Teni Is A Lesbian' - Mr Rational Laughter Accuses The Singer by Zanziman: 10:24am On Feb 13, 2019
DonBenny77:

U never hear bisexual before?

She is a great artist if you ask me. I love her! Even if she be hermaphrodite, U just a sadist.
Learn to mind your business. Her sexual orientation, her business.

1 Like

Re: 'Teni Is A Lesbian' - Mr Rational Laughter Accuses The Singer by daddio(m): 10:25am On Feb 13, 2019
Onyi22:

BAD BELLE PEOPLES NIGERIAN FORUM (B.B.P.L.N.F) president. She sings trash and she's one of Airtel Nigeria ambassador.
How do we know you are from a responsible tribe?

Soon you will become HOE-LOW-SHOW AMBASSADOR. (After all, you are in the mood, ready for cameraman to shout ACTION)

Re: 'Teni Is A Lesbian' - Mr Rational Laughter Accuses The Singer by Timmykriz(m): 10:27am On Feb 13, 2019
Onyi22:
You look poor tho
Re: 'Teni Is A Lesbian' - Mr Rational Laughter Accuses The Singer by Kentz3: 10:30am On Feb 13, 2019
Onyi22:
who be dis olosho abeg go die jare
Re: 'Teni Is A Lesbian' - Mr Rational Laughter Accuses The Singer by Amac2019: 10:30am On Feb 13, 2019
Ohraykon:
mumu someone dats a lesbian
must you quote me, Can't you keep your insult to yourself??if you're certain she's a lez just say it not tagging me a Mumu
Re: 'Teni Is A Lesbian' - Mr Rational Laughter Accuses The Singer by Winter4: 10:31am On Feb 13, 2019
Onyi22:

Madam, We know you crave cheap attention, but please do not murder English in the process. Learn to speak correct English.... It's "I am" or "I'm".... and it's "Keep" for plural
You can also expend some of the data you use to type these things on Google. Google is your friend girl.

Looking at your profile sef.... " weather good or bad " grin grin lol... Issokay. Blast on sisto
Re: 'Teni Is A Lesbian' - Mr Rational Laughter Accuses The Singer by Phunmmielurlar: 10:41am On Feb 13, 2019
Onyi22:

Aunty wif d magical voice, hw mch hs ur "sweet songs" earned 4 u....ode oshi
Re: 'Teni Is A Lesbian' - Mr Rational Laughter Accuses The Singer by tossie101(f): 10:41am On Feb 13, 2019
idonhammer:
Nwayioma how do you know that they are poor ass niggas?some may be very rich,but you wont know until you meet them.give guys chance joor

Onyi22 Neva roll out with an afonja.
Don't mind this one

1 Like

Re: 'Teni Is A Lesbian' - Mr Rational Laughter Accuses The Singer by Robnectar(m): 10:43am On Feb 13, 2019
Onyi22:
d guys wey dey demand 4 ur number no know there self wallahi... as I see ur location fct I weak... see d back ground of ur dp.... e fit b say nah Lugbe zone6 u dey stay cheesy

Re: 'Teni Is A Lesbian' - Mr Rational Laughter Accuses The Singer by firstolalekan(m): 10:43am On Feb 13, 2019
daddytime:

That was all you could come up with even after hours of combing the dictionary...what a wasted soul...

An imp like you will take a spot and be barking "I'm va graduate" when you can't reason logically.

Dunderhead...your community waste the money wey dem gather take send you go school..
Who wastes time on a jobless dolt?
Re: 'Teni Is A Lesbian' - Mr Rational Laughter Accuses The Singer by MChaze25(m): 10:49am On Feb 13, 2019
Onyi22:
See as that your wall dey like the poor dirty street under your legs
Re: 'Teni Is A Lesbian' - Mr Rational Laughter Accuses The Singer by Slynation(m): 10:57am On Feb 13, 2019
Onyi22:

Take it or Leave it...
Teni's music is one best we have seen so far....!!
She's global now, And there is absolutely nothing you or anybody can do about that......
Re: 'Teni Is A Lesbian' - Mr Rational Laughter Accuses The Singer by jidoex66(m): 11:01am On Feb 13, 2019
goodlifehyd:
Lmao with ur shorts looking like something asking for freedom and the dilapidated building that looks like its gonna cave in overnight Abegiii park well make we see front
���

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

'Hope You Have Your Condom?" Fan Asks Davido As He shares Pics With Sexy Ladies / Empress Njamah And Her French Bulldog Fly Business Class / Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko's Children In New Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.