Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,646 members, 7,801,882 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:35 AM

'Teni Is A Lesbian' - Mr Rational Laughter Accuses The Singer - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'Teni Is A Lesbian' - Mr Rational Laughter Accuses The Singer (59648 Views)

Tiwa Savage's Lookalike Gets Married, The Singer's Fans React (Photos) / Mike Ejeagha Now Living In Poverty. New Photo Of The Singer / Lady Begs Reekado Banks For A Picture, But See What She Did To The Singer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Teni Is A Lesbian' - Mr Rational Laughter Accuses The Singer by Slynation(m): 11:04am On Feb 13, 2019
Ohraykon:
mumu someone dats a lesbian
Even if she's a les..... it changes nothing Her music is good, no two ways about that

2 Likes

Re: 'Teni Is A Lesbian' - Mr Rational Laughter Accuses The Singer by mjizzie(m): 11:15am On Feb 13, 2019
Onyi22:
Am still wondering how this tomboy made it to d music industry with the trash she always sing,
Nothing good can come out from Afonja, they r all bunch of irresponsibilities......
And for those frustrated, broke ass niggas on nairaland DAT keeps sending me gmail begging me for my number, I weep for them all...
I said it before n am still saying it,DAT I don't go out with poor guys, they should find their level.....
Who are you? Stop smoking weed you will not hear, see the outcome, You can't reason like Human again.
Re: 'Teni Is A Lesbian' - Mr Rational Laughter Accuses The Singer by SmithRussell(m): 11:18am On Feb 13, 2019
Chipink:
Might be true though.
There is a high chance it's true because of her body and nature, because men don't usually find people like her attractive, so the frustration forces them into lesbianism
Oga shurrup. . What do yhu know??

Tomboys generally don't even find ladies attractive and they don't enjoy hanging out with girls buh guys and at some point things change.. .

BTW, I do find 'em attractive (not Teni tho'); no unnecessary makeup, no manipulative clothing, no initial gra gra; they're always real. .

1 Like

Re: 'Teni Is A Lesbian' - Mr Rational Laughter Accuses The Singer by Winter4: 11:29am On Feb 13, 2019
goodlifehyd:
Lmao with ur shorts looking like something asking for freedom and the dilapidated building that looks like its gonna cave in overnight Abegiii park well make we see front

Oga Why naaaa grin grin grin Issokay o
Re: 'Teni Is A Lesbian' - Mr Rational Laughter Accuses The Singer by echodrum(m): 11:32am On Feb 13, 2019
Onyi22:
Am still wondering how this tomboy made it to d music industry with the trash she always sing,
Nothing good can come out from Afonja, they r all bunch of irresponsibilities......
And for those frustrated, broke ass niggas on nairaland DAT keeps sending me gmail begging me for my number, I weep for them all...
I said it before n am still saying it,DAT I don't go out with poor guys, they should find their level.....
I don't see any sense in what you are saying. Is your anger about her being a tomboy or her music? I have listened to some of her songs, and some of them are good. It only takes a track to bring someone to the limelight. And just because she is a lesbian doesn't make her irresponsible.
Re: 'Teni Is A Lesbian' - Mr Rational Laughter Accuses The Singer by Reptyle(m): 11:36am On Feb 13, 2019
Pretty obvious that Teni is queer by her dressing and the way she carries herself.

But that does not and should not affect her musical genius. As long as she doesn't become the female "bobrisky" and become a public nuisance, I say leave her personal life the hell alone and just enjoy the music.
Re: 'Teni Is A Lesbian' - Mr Rational Laughter Accuses The Singer by 2day6(m): 11:37am On Feb 13, 2019
Onyi22:
I just check your profile, and your picture say it all...Nah that ass u dey take think...i haven't meet someone senseless like you in my whole life. ODE.
Re: 'Teni Is A Lesbian' - Mr Rational Laughter Accuses The Singer by cooluzi: 11:40am On Feb 13, 2019
Onyi22:
you are a f@@l.... I wonder who is sending this empty brain pm
Re: 'Teni Is A Lesbian' - Mr Rational Laughter Accuses The Singer by ChristineC: 11:48am On Feb 13, 2019
Onyi22:

Re: 'Teni Is A Lesbian' - Mr Rational Laughter Accuses The Singer by dfrost: 11:48am On Feb 13, 2019
misspresident:

Attention seeker...Oponu oshi.

Stop giving it to her (i.e. attention). When she sees nobody is responding to her mentions, she will fizzle out.

1 Like

Re: 'Teni Is A Lesbian' - Mr Rational Laughter Accuses The Singer by Ifejiswag(m): 11:48am On Feb 13, 2019
Onyi22:

Sorry is your name
Re: 'Teni Is A Lesbian' - Mr Rational Laughter Accuses The Singer by Nobody: 11:50am On Feb 13, 2019
Onyi22:
for those frustrated, broke ass niggas on nairaland, I said it before n am still saying it,DAT I don't go out with poor guys, they should find their level.....
just one of your logo benz. Your orientatiƶn will be changed. Kip 4lowing rich kids..
Re: 'Teni Is A Lesbian' - Mr Rational Laughter Accuses The Singer by Ifejiswag(m): 11:50am On Feb 13, 2019
Amac2019:
We Nigerians need to start minding our business or at least focus on what's important, what does teni's sexuality have to do with that one?, I won't be surprised if she was tagged a lez cos of her tomboyish nature and surprisingly most tomboys aren't gay, some are just too protective of their body parts or feel comfortable on guy's wears or whatever reason it maybe...Dear Teni, keep making good music and money for yourself joor

Preach on!!!
Re: 'Teni Is A Lesbian' - Mr Rational Laughter Accuses The Singer by afoobabs(m): 11:51am On Feb 13, 2019
Onyi22:

mindset of a poor, fraustrated human being
dey there
Davido is dating Chioma Peter okoye wifed Lola
Atiku wife is igbo

you better reply those mails less ur soul mate slip away because of ur stupid sentiment

(that if you actually have any mail though)

2 Likes

Re: 'Teni Is A Lesbian' - Mr Rational Laughter Accuses The Singer by cuteralph101(m): 12:06pm On Feb 13, 2019
Onyi22:
please who vomited this rubbish shud better come clean it...its irritating me and nairalanders

1 Like

Re: 'Teni Is A Lesbian' - Mr Rational Laughter Accuses The Singer by TemmyT002(m): 12:10pm On Feb 13, 2019
Onyi22:

Ode leleyi o

1 Like

Re: 'Teni Is A Lesbian' - Mr Rational Laughter Accuses The Singer by iksman2002(m): 12:12pm On Feb 13, 2019
Onyi22:

Who is this one making noise upandan?
Re: 'Teni Is A Lesbian' - Mr Rational Laughter Accuses The Singer by DonBenny77(m): 12:12pm On Feb 13, 2019
Zanziman:

U never hear bisexual before?

She is a great artist if you ask me. I love her! Even if she be hermaphrodite, U just a sadist.
Learn to mind your business. Her sexual orientation, her business.

Pls I don't like gays quoting me, yuck! If she eats pucci screw her n screw her music
Re: 'Teni Is A Lesbian' - Mr Rational Laughter Accuses The Singer by Nobody: 12:14pm On Feb 13, 2019
Onyi22:
must you spew your hereditary stupidity here? you are indirectly showing us how much of a hoe u are. babe stop disgracing the women folks. get a life asap
Re: 'Teni Is A Lesbian' - Mr Rational Laughter Accuses The Singer by shadrach77: 12:53pm On Feb 13, 2019
FemiEddy:
Sincerely, the lady above is making too much noise. No offense tho
Is she even a lady or pretending to be one?

And for the fools calling Teni a lesbo, what's your own business if she is
? I can't understand why people always think of pulling others down in this country embarassed embarassed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Teni Is A Lesbian' - Mr Rational Laughter Accuses The Singer by litaninja(m): 12:55pm On Feb 13, 2019
With that hungry looking bedroom of yours?
Lmao

Onyi22:

2 Likes

Re: 'Teni Is A Lesbian' - Mr Rational Laughter Accuses The Singer by Konquest: 1:11pm On Feb 13, 2019
Carrywent:
What is seen to be tsunami of havoc is cooking up as An online Blogger and hype man recognised across the world as Mr Rational Laughter accuses singer Teni Ola on a fresh scandal.
He posted on his timeline yesterday claiming a close friend to the "CASE" crooner Teni Makanaki , disclosed it to him. How ever angry nigerians who reacted to the claim warned him to mind his business. While others said they know already.
See screenshot Bellow;
Source:
https://phcitybreed./2019/02/12/teni-is-a-lesbian-blogger-hypeman-accuses-the-singer-nigerians-react/

Re: 'Teni Is A Lesbian' - Mr Rational Laughter Accuses The Singer by Palwillie(m): 1:16pm On Feb 13, 2019
[quote author=Onyi22 post=75672341]Am still wondering how this tomboy made it to d music industry with the trash she always sing,
I said it before n am still saying it,DAT I don't go out with poor guys, they should find their level.....[/quote
]Idoma hole
Re: 'Teni Is A Lesbian' - Mr Rational Laughter Accuses The Singer by paparazzi1987(m): 1:19pm On Feb 13, 2019
Onyi22:

weyrey you are still on this matter . Is your brain paining you ni little dwarf grin

1 Like

Re: 'Teni Is A Lesbian' - Mr Rational Laughter Accuses The Singer by Konquest: 1:26pm On Feb 13, 2019
tobidipity:

You look like a broke ass yourself so I understand your reason for not going out with guys you have something in common with financially. As for the shit you mentioned about Afonja, it's obvious you need help.
^^^^^
^^^^^
Very apt response... well said! grin
Just look at the NL DP/picture of the Onyi22
below with her raised bum bum in a dingy bedroom
in the FCT, Abuja... broke ass girl!

She looks like a student or a Youth Corper whose
heart has been scattered by a broke ass guy!
grin

1 Share

Re: 'Teni Is A Lesbian' - Mr Rational Laughter Accuses The Singer by Bonebreaker(m): 1:48pm On Feb 13, 2019
come on dats bull s**t pple jst saying dat based on hw she dresses bt imagine teni wearing a blouse and skirt or something
Re: 'Teni Is A Lesbian' - Mr Rational Laughter Accuses The Singer by SHITOL: 1:50pm On Feb 13, 2019
u no get sense at all
Onyi22:
Re: 'Teni Is A Lesbian' - Mr Rational Laughter Accuses The Singer by eabiode: 2:06pm On Feb 13, 2019
Onyi22:
bleeped up being....shift...nonsense
Re: 'Teni Is A Lesbian' - Mr Rational Laughter Accuses The Singer by cliqtips: 2:30pm On Feb 13, 2019
Attention seeker oshiko....
Lol.. make I no talk about what I'm seeing on your profile picture.... Radarada
Onyi22:
Re: 'Teni Is A Lesbian' - Mr Rational Laughter Accuses The Singer by EzzyCarter: 2:41pm On Feb 13, 2019
Removed
Re: 'Teni Is A Lesbian' - Mr Rational Laughter Accuses The Singer by Frankicent(m): 2:54pm On Feb 13, 2019
Onyi22:

onyinye you need sp*r*tual and m*ntal cleansing. Your C*se is beyond normal.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Simi: I Was Playing Piano In A Bum Short, Not Undies" [See Photo] / Don Jazzy Rocks Painted Fingernails, D'banj Reacts / List Of Celebrities Who Lost Their Sons In Different Circumstances:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.