Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,051 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:04 AM

'Teni Is A Lesbian' - Mr Rational Laughter Accuses The Singer - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'Teni Is A Lesbian' - Mr Rational Laughter Accuses The Singer (59670 Views)

Tiwa Savage's Lookalike Gets Married, The Singer's Fans React (Photos) / Mike Ejeagha Now Living In Poverty. New Photo Of The Singer / Lady Begs Reekado Banks For A Picture, But See What She Did To The Singer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Teni Is A Lesbian' - Mr Rational Laughter Accuses The Singer by Nobody: 3:08pm On Feb 14, 2019
Onyi22:
Am still wondering how this tomboy made it to d music industry with the trash she always sing,
Nothing good can come out from Afonja, they r all bunch of irresponsibilities......
And for those frustrated, broke ass niggas on nairaland DAT keeps sending me gmail begging me for my number, I weep for them all...
I said it before n am still saying it,DAT I don't go out with poor guys, they should find their level.....
. we know you are man. and nobody is asking for a number of a fool like you. and again mention any IPOB pig that is successful than the afonjas in music industry. idiot. and if you are a woman. I pity your husband and children.
Re: 'Teni Is A Lesbian' - Mr Rational Laughter Accuses The Singer by Nobody: 3:09pm On Feb 14, 2019
Onyi22:
Am still wondering how this tomboy made it to d music industry with the trash she always sing,
Nothing good can come out from Afonja, they r all bunch of irresponsibilities......
And for those frustrated, broke ass niggas on nairaland DAT keeps sending me gmail begging me for my number, I weep for them all...
I said it before n am still saying it,DAT I don't go out with poor guys, they should find their level.....
. and Is that where you bitch is living
Re: 'Teni Is A Lesbian' - Mr Rational Laughter Accuses The Singer by Timmykriz(m): 9:17pm On Sep 12, 2020
C
Re: 'Teni Is A Lesbian' - Mr Rational Laughter Accuses The Singer by Nyascobar1414: 12:35am On Nov 18, 2021
Onyi22:

For toto wey smell!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

'Hope You Have Your Condom?" Fan Asks Davido As He shares Pics With Sexy Ladies / Empress Njamah And Her French Bulldog Fly Business Class / Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko's Children In New Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.