Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,994 members, 7,806,887 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:18 AM

Revival Hour ; Who Are The Free And Secluded?. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Revival Hour ; Who Are The Free And Secluded?. (169 Views)

Revival Hour Evening Sermons : The Mystery Of Names (Part 3) / Revival Hour ; How To Carry A Vision Bigger Than You!!. / Revival Hour ; Do Not Be Conformed To This World!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Revival Hour ; Who Are The Free And Secluded?. by TheRevivalist(m): 9:03pm On Feb 12, 2019
Let's Talk? : Who are the FREE AND SECLUDED!
This is a very serious topic I want to carefully emphasize on.
First of all let's start by knowing-->THE FREE
Now who are THE FREE? Or who are those that are FREE?.
In biblical terms The Free are those who have been Delivered from Sin, iniquity and all forms of evil bondages.
Romans 6:18 and 22 tells us about them and how they have became slaves of Righteousness.
The Freedom of a man is what brings about His Salvation.
When we are talking about this kind of Freedom, it is the total Availability of a Believer, as discussed previously. Submission, devotion and restitution of a lost soul are all in this type of Freedom.
And Whatever makes u too busy to serve God is a bondage!
Therefore you need to break free from it!
in a nut shell Total Deliverance of The Spirit Soul and Body is the key to Having this kind of Freedom.
(i hope u now see why deliverance is important).
Having concluded that, let's move to THE SECLUDED.
To be Secluded, from Dictionary view is to shut off, distant or stay away from something. Most likely from the world! And this is the kind of Availability God asks of us after Salvation, which is possible through Righteousness and Holiness.
It makes you RESERVED only for CHRIST.
After being Saved, Free or Delivered, to sustain your Deliverance you need to be separated from all that which you have been Delivered from and Bond with only the things of God.
This is what brings about the SECLUDENESS and the HolySpirit in your life.
So Whether or not you believe, if you call urself a believer and you are NOT FREED FROM WHO OR WHAT YOU ARE that is not acceptable before GOD AND SECLUDED FOR CHRIST then u are not yet a True Believer.
Av u eva wondered why after people say the things they are asked to by their Pastor, in order to be Born Again, they still go back to their Former lives?
Well it's because they are not yet DELIVERED not to Talk of HOLY. And 2 avoid that, we need 2b "FREE & SECLUDED.
Prayers
- I refuse to be reserved for destruction in the name of Jesus.
- idols of my foundation, working to destroy my salvation, die in the name of Jesus.
- every evil veil covering my spiritual eyes from seeing JESUS, be roasted and destroyed by fire in Jesus name.
- Errors and mistakes of my past, intruding my present to disorganize my future in Christ, be cancelled by the blood of Jesus.
- Power to be of Christ, for Christ and live by Christ come upon me by fire in the name of Jesus.
- Spirit of sinning and half repentance, be casted out by fire in the name of Jesus.

(1) (Reply)

Side By Side / "The Second Thought" / "Faith Without Work" What We Should Know.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.