Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,656 members, 7,801,906 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:05 AM

Man falsely accused of being a thief burnt to death in Lagos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man falsely accused of being a thief burnt to death in Lagos (48174 Views)

Man Falsely Accused Of Rape Shares Their Chat Where She Confessed (screenshots) / Bike Thief Burnt At Odo-Ona Ibadan (Disturbing Photo) / Suspected Thief Burnt To Death In Ogoja, Cross River (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man falsely accused of being a thief burnt to death in Lagos by omoteacher(m): 12:36am On Feb 13, 2019
shocked shocked shocked

You cremate someone like that. What do amaze me most is that all these touts that carry out jungle justice don't even have good manners,good home training yet they are instilling disciplines on others. Man inhumanity to his fellow man. How could you treat your fellow citizen like this in his country ? I'm speechless and angry within me.

1 Like

Re: Man falsely accused of being a thief burnt to death in Lagos by joe4christ(m): 12:41am On Feb 13, 2019
But I'm I the only person who still don't understand why those responsible for his death will then proceed to police station with his two phones, to what end pls. To report themselves

1 Like

Re: Man falsely accused of being a thief burnt to death in Lagos by sirusX(m): 12:50am On Feb 13, 2019
jrusky:
I think its time to make jungle justice a criminal offense in Nigerian.

Re: Man falsely accused of being a thief burnt to death in Lagos by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 1:05am On Feb 13, 2019
this is the resultant effect of a fantastically disjointed country
Re: Man falsely accused of being a thief burnt to death in Lagos by uuzba(m): 1:10am On Feb 13, 2019
SweetJoystick:
Say no to jungle justice, if it must be done it should done to the likes of Tinubu, El Eufai, Amaechi, Saraki, David Mark.......
But Nigerians are cowards. They will molest women and girls, steal their pant, beat up and burn fellow men because of N1000 Nokia torchlight. Then scouer away like darkness that cannot face light, when they meet the evils of politicians.

4 Likes

Re: Man falsely accused of being a thief burnt to death in Lagos by Nobody: 1:11am On Feb 13, 2019
iwadobo:

How innocent was he ? Even if he didn't steal anything on that day, he might have done wrong elsewhere for hid to allow this to happen

You are a very big f00l. This is the only thing that your dying brain can come up with. I believe that you're part of those sick frustrated souls that derive pleasure in mob lynching and killings. Your day is coming don't worry... Sick bastärds you will all die miserable for your sins angry

5 Likes

Re: Man falsely accused of being a thief burnt to death in Lagos by Nobody: 1:15am On Feb 13, 2019
uuzba:

But Nigerians are cowards. They will molest women and girls, steal their pant, beat up and burn fellow men because of N1000 Nokia torchlight. Then scouer away like darkness that cannot face light, when they meet the evils of politicians.
This tells u that the average Nigerian walking the street is evil and dead at heart, filled with bitterness and envy towards the next man

1 Like

Re: Man falsely accused of being a thief burnt to death in Lagos by Ozkar: 1:15am On Feb 13, 2019
Some humans are savage animals. Especially the ones in a certain country called Nigeria. Bloodthirsty animals bent on destroying anything they can. angry
Re: Man falsely accused of being a thief burnt to death in Lagos by Mitchewww(m): 1:26am On Feb 13, 2019
Say No to Jungle Justice
Re: Man falsely accused of being a thief burnt to death in Lagos by silaswills01(m): 2:00am On Feb 13, 2019
angrysome lagocians are very very wicked seriously

1 Like

Re: Man falsely accused of being a thief burnt to death in Lagos by berrystunn(m): 2:08am On Feb 13, 2019
RicheDadTutors:
I hate Lagos!

I know
If you hate Lagos you will be poor

Rethink
Re: Man falsely accused of being a thief burnt to death in Lagos by silaswills01(m): 2:08am On Feb 13, 2019
some of those mob deserve death like seriously .......it's so sad the way jungle justice has became the order of the day especially in place like Lagos ...it was some time ago when they kill a Young boy because they said he stole ordinary garri
Re: Man falsely accused of being a thief burnt to death in Lagos by Benobute: 2:16am On Feb 13, 2019
Nigerians let us rise up together. This terrible abomination in the land.
Let us took this case to all social media forum till the innocent boy go justice.. This people must dearly pay for their evil.
Come look at it. His wife to be was pregnant
This people must not go free
Shere in Twitter handle. Facebook. Istagram. Temitope must get justice.
No one know tomorrow
So no to jungle Justice
Re: Man falsely accused of being a thief burnt to death in Lagos by TonyBankz(m): 2:29am On Feb 13, 2019
Very sad
PRAY against haters who want u dead in any way cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Man falsely accused of being a thief burnt to death in Lagos by chukxie(m): 2:42am On Feb 13, 2019
Jkyoung:
Vexation everywhere as a result of bad governance.

Let's end the sufferings with our PVC.

Send the dullard back to Daura.

Be Atikulate!!!

#saynotojunglejustice.

This has got absolutely nothing to do with Buhari or the hardships in Nigeria. Some Nigerians are just too barbaric. They will burn someone for stealing a phone! Recently some men in Benin were caught on tape applying raw pepper into the vagina of a lady accused of stealing a phone! Stealing is bad so no excuses should be given for stealing. However when an alleged thief is caught, he or she should be handed over to the police for proper investigation. That is how it should be done. Now an innocent man has lost his life, and on top of that he was burnt to ashes by barbaric Nigerians for a crime he didn't commit. Meanwhile politicians who steal billions; and whose corruption has led to the hardships in Nigeria walk about freely! Why don't you barbaric savages vent your anger on the politicians who have made your lives terrible? Nigeria is indeed cursed. May those who killed that young man know no peace. May their destinies be reduced to ashes.

4 Likes

Re: Man falsely accused of being a thief burnt to death in Lagos by 9jaRealist: 2:58am On Feb 13, 2019
ZOO! angry
Re: Man falsely accused of being a thief burnt to death in Lagos by crafteck(m): 3:11am On Feb 13, 2019
Jkyoung:
Vexation everywhere as a result of bad governance.

Let's end the sufferings with our PVC.

Send the dullard back to Daura.

Be Atikulate!!!

#saynotojunglejustice.

Wow... You politicized this also... Well done

1 Like

Re: Man falsely accused of being a thief burnt to death in Lagos by Oricha79(m): 3:45am On Feb 13, 2019
Chai...85% of Africa people are mentally ill, especially Nigerian.
Re: Man falsely accused of being a thief burnt to death in Lagos by Originalsly: 3:58am On Feb 13, 2019
MediaNGN:

Temitope Adeoye, was allegedly killed and burnt to death

.I learned something new today.
Re: Man falsely accused of being a thief burnt to death in Lagos by ericmor: 4:02am On Feb 13, 2019
Sirventor01:
What a country...say no to jungle justice.
looks like we all need mental reevaluation

Nigerians really need that, cuz some of us also turn politician and end up as bad leaders
Re: Man falsely accused of being a thief burnt to death in Lagos by ericmor: 4:06am On Feb 13, 2019
uuzba:

I tell you
Re: Man falsely accused of being a thief burnt to death in Lagos by ericmor: 4:14am On Feb 13, 2019
omoteacher:
shocked shocked shocked

You cremate someone like that. What do amaze me most is that all these touts that carry out jungle justice don't even have good manners,good home training yet they are instilling disciplines on others. Man inhumanity to his fellow man. How could you treat your fellow citizen like this in his country ? I'm speechless and angry within me.

That is the more reason why all the stupidity are happening because the bastard politicians are covering the thugs and as giving them power to do what they like that the useless police men have to serve them now. Imagine a thug going to a police station to fight them there and even slapping one of the police men all because they collected one of his boys okada
Re: Man falsely accused of being a thief burnt to death in Lagos by Nobody: 4:15am On Feb 13, 2019
Was coming back from work when I saw his remains still burning around 8:43pm. May his soul rest in peace.
Re: Man falsely accused of being a thief burnt to death in Lagos by ericmor: 4:16am On Feb 13, 2019
Fkn52:
[color=#990000][/color]see below

Show the coupon number
Re: Man falsely accused of being a thief burnt to death in Lagos by Nobody: 4:20am On Feb 13, 2019
Plolly:
We finished secondary school together I got the news from ex classmates WhatsApp status. Gosh this is so bad may God punish all those that have a hand in this. And to think we were preparing to have a reunion I'm so sad RIP Tope

Knew him facially. Saw him during the Christmas festivities. Rip.
Re: Man falsely accused of being a thief burnt to death in Lagos by AFONJACOW(m): 4:26am On Feb 13, 2019
nature has disfranchised this one from voting... even one of his brother wanted to mine his skull see how busy he was looking for it . . Afonja Ajoka
Re: Man falsely accused of being a thief burnt to death in Lagos by ericmor: 4:27am On Feb 13, 2019
Triangles1:
They should verify if he belong to cult, may be his opponent has been looking for way to hack him, most cases like this are always related to cult. God know the truth and I believe he is going to fight for you. RIP

That is exactly Wat those useless bastard do in some areas. There was a day we caught a boy that came to my house and stole phones and latter came back again after 7days which was the day we caught him. Trying to ask him questions about where the phones he stole 7days ago were, some group of boys just showed up and started beating him and before we knew it they wanted to kill the boy, immediately we realized that it could be cultism related thing, we quickly stopped them and took him off the street before the police people latter came and arrested him
Re: Man falsely accused of being a thief burnt to death in Lagos by alexola20(m): 4:39am On Feb 13, 2019
Re: Man falsely accused of being a thief burnt to death in Lagos by Fxwarrior: 4:58am On Feb 13, 2019
daddytime:
Very sad...

What a painful way to die...I can imagine the poor innocent boy pleading his case and begging for his life and mercy...

Those who snuffed life out from him will make the front rows of their mosques and churches pleading for mercy and blessing from their respective Gods.

There is too much innocent blood in the land crying for justice on a daily...

Akoba adaba o'loun maja ri ooo

This is rampant in Lagos. All these Alaye boys.
Re: Man falsely accused of being a thief burnt to death in Lagos by childofdoom1(m): 5:06am On Feb 13, 2019
oloriLFC:
Lawd! See as dem burn human being to ashes cry which kain people we be sef? No regard for human life whatsoever. It's so pathetic! May God save us from being a mistaken identity o
YNWA on this

1 Like

Re: Man falsely accused of being a thief burnt to death in Lagos by mctfopt: 5:22am On Feb 13, 2019
macbede:
Was coming back from work when I saw his remains still burning around 8:43pm. May his soul rest in peace.

Terrible event, I remember someone saying it is now almost impossible not to see a mob action or a dead body lying on the street if you grew up in Nigeria by the time the person is 14 years. Today it may not even take that long to see one, and it is getting crazier by day. What exactly did they accuse him of stealing? I bet the people that killed him did not ask! All they will be after is to beat and kill. It is a terrible thing to do. Most of the time the people who are quick to kill a person for an alleged crime are themselves hardened criminals. Karma is like a stretched rubber band, one day it'd come back to smack the hand that pulled it!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Boys Gang Rape Girl To Death In Sapele Hotel, Corpse Discovered After 3 Days / Unachukwu Chiluba Paulinus Sentenced To Death In Vietnam For Drug Trafficking / Final Year UNIBEN Law Student Hangs Self

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.