Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,363 members, 7,808,269 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:38 AM

Man falsely accused of being a thief burnt to death in Lagos - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man falsely accused of being a thief burnt to death in Lagos (48178 Views)

Man Falsely Accused Of Rape Shares Their Chat Where She Confessed (screenshots) / Bike Thief Burnt At Odo-Ona Ibadan (Disturbing Photo) / Suspected Thief Burnt To Death In Ogoja, Cross River (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man falsely accused of being a thief burnt to death in Lagos by Nobody: 10:22am On Feb 13, 2019
Nigeria is backwards by 300 years, who da hell wants to live Amongst cretins? Even Animals do not treat themselves thus.

1 Like

Re: Man falsely accused of being a thief burnt to death in Lagos by Nobody: 10:49am On Feb 13, 2019
loveDcross:

Lol. I have seen your pic I will meet you one day.

Na 2014 picture be that, ah swear

Don't be deceived. I dey gym, hot temper, stammer, single bone.

1 Like

Re: Man falsely accused of being a thief burnt to death in Lagos by Nobody: 11:03am On Feb 13, 2019
Jkyoung:

Na 2014 picture be that, ah swear

Don't be deceived. I dey gym, hot temper, stammer, single bone.
Just joking. I no fit beat 10 year old. I gentle die. Just wanted to draw your legs
Re: Man falsely accused of being a thief burnt to death in Lagos by Nobody: 11:10am On Feb 13, 2019
loveDcross:

Just joking. I no fit beat 10 year old. I gentle die. Just wanted to draw your legs

Hahaha, bro you funny die
Re: Man falsely accused of being a thief burnt to death in Lagos by mechanics(m): 11:29am On Feb 13, 2019
People are just very wicked, must they take laws into their hands?
Re: Man falsely accused of being a thief burnt to death in Lagos by UKBobo(m): 11:37am On Feb 13, 2019
I will say it now and a million times...

Slavery mentality persists in Naija..

We sell each other for peanuts, so they attacked him just for small gains. The richness of his life reduced to120k naira goods...
Re: Man falsely accused of being a thief burnt to death in Lagos by UKBobo(m): 11:38am On Feb 13, 2019
loveDcross:

Reset button grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man falsely accused of being a thief burnt to death in Lagos by kitone: 1:21pm On Feb 13, 2019
this same fools the killed the innocent man will be shouting articulate upandawn.this is a man that has promised to give amnesty to those who stole billions of naira yet they kill someone that stole in a market.let alone an innocent man.we are all jokers in this country.may his gentle soul rest in peace

Jkyoung:
Vexation everywhere as a result of bad governance.

Let's end the sufferings with our PVC.

Send the dullard back to Daura.

Be Atikulate!!!

#saynotojunglejustice.
Re: Man falsely accused of being a thief burnt to death in Lagos by Eooe12: 1:33pm On Feb 13, 2019
See below

Re: Man falsely accused of being a thief burnt to death in Lagos by madjune(m): 4:01pm On Feb 13, 2019
iamademola:

Just your opinion alone.

Am i forcing it on you or anyone? No.

The likes i get on it reflects a shared conviction of its truth.
Re: Man falsely accused of being a thief burnt to death in Lagos by Finest641(f): 9:24pm On Feb 13, 2019
Terrible
Re: Man falsely accused of being a thief burnt to death in Lagos by aim14(f): 12:37pm On Feb 14, 2019
Actually passed by the scene of the awful event the next day and I saw family members weeping just on the highway there where he was burnt. It's a pity
Re: Man falsely accused of being a thief burnt to death in Lagos by Torg77: 1:47pm On Feb 14, 2019
MediaNGN:
A young man identified as Temitope Adeoye, was allegedly killed and burnt to death after he was wrongly accused of being a thief in Lagos state.

A colleague of Sodiq, @acelady_luck who shared the heartbreaking story online, said Sodiq had just gotten to his bus-stop and was about to pay the motorcycle that will take him home when some boys in the area started shouting thief and pointing at him. As he attempted to clarify himself, he was roughhandled, beaten up, stabbed and then set ablaze. He left behind a pregnant girlfriend.

Watch video HERE

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/02/man-falsely-accused-of-being-thief.html

So the same people killing a so called thief are thieves themselves ..they stole his phone and watch..the ikene philosopher was right..Nigeria is just a mere geographical expression
Re: Man falsely accused of being a thief burnt to death in Lagos by adams924: 10:58pm On Feb 14, 2019
This can only happen in a zoological nation. Mad Africans, mad Nigerians!!! Those who embezzled billions and put you in abject poverty are those you should go and face. Weere nation, weere people, weere state.
Re: Man falsely accused of being a thief burnt to death in Lagos by adams924: 11:05pm On Feb 14, 2019
This can only happen in a zoological nation. Mad Africans, mad Nigerians!!! Those who embezzled billions and put you in abject poverty are those you should go and face. Weere nation, weere people
Re: Man falsely accused of being a thief burnt to death in Lagos by TheSourcerer: 9:59am On Jul 05, 2020
Jkyoung:

LOL Bro you dey vex ooo, but if you see me fear no go allow you insult me talk more of slap
true
He gyms
Re: Man falsely accused of being a thief burnt to death in Lagos by unscripted(m): 10:13am On Jul 05, 2020
Jkyoung:
Vexation everywhere as a result of bad governance.

Let's end the sufferings with our PVC.

Send the dullard back to Daura.

Be Atikulate!!!

#saynotojunglejustice.
will u shut up there .. and u really want this bad governance to end ? I thought you had sense to make ...
Re: Man falsely accused of being a thief burnt to death in Lagos by Mayng01(m): 1:13pm On Jul 05, 2020
Say no to jungle justice. Rip.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Policemen Deal With A Mopol For Beating A Pregnant Lady / I Stole My Client's Pant For Money Ritual - Vulcaniser Confesses In Ogun State / Boys Gang Rape Girl To Death In Sapele Hotel, Corpse Discovered After 3 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.