Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:34 AM

The Moment Oshiomhole Looked At The Bottle Water Thrown At Him At Ogun APC Rally - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Moment Oshiomhole Looked At The Bottle Water Thrown At Him At Ogun APC Rally (102917 Views)

Here Is The Moment Oshiomhole Exposed How Atiku & Obasanjo Fought At Wuse Market / See The Look On Buhari's Face As Amosun Begs The Angry Crowd At Ogun APC Rally / The Moment Oshiomhole Trashed Rochas Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Moment Oshiomhole Looked At The Bottle Water Thrown At Him At Ogun APC Rally by Famousbabe(f): 10:17pm On Feb 12, 2019
A video showing the moment Adams Oshiomhole used his eyes to follow the direction of the bottle water someone threw at him at Ogun APC campaign Rally has emerged.

Recall that APC campaign rally in Ogun state yesterday ended in disaster as it was disrupted with booing and stoning of President Buhari, Adams Oshiomhole, Osinbajo and other APC leaders.

Watch the way Oshiomhole followed the direction of the bottle water thrown at the rally.

Watch the video HERE

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Oshiomhole Looked At The Bottle Water Thrown At Him At Ogun APC Rally by Abfinest007(m): 10:23pm On Feb 12, 2019
lesson learnt don take d people for granted

162 Likes 8 Shares

Re: The Moment Oshiomhole Looked At The Bottle Water Thrown At Him At Ogun APC Rally by stephleena(f): 10:24pm On Feb 12, 2019
God bless the patriotic people of Ogun state

536 Likes 37 Shares

Re: The Moment Oshiomhole Looked At The Bottle Water Thrown At Him At Ogun APC Rally by APCpackandgo: 10:40pm On Feb 12, 2019
E never chi chom chin.

58 Likes

Re: The Moment Oshiomhole Looked At The Bottle Water Thrown At Him At Ogun APC Rally by Racoon(m): 10:44pm On Feb 12, 2019
grin The stoning of these scammers in the APC even started belatedly late.

362 Likes 26 Shares

Re: The Moment Oshiomhole Looked At The Bottle Water Thrown At Him At Ogun APC Rally by NothingDoMe: 10:46pm On Feb 12, 2019
Lol. This last week has been really hilarious for me and stressful for APC. I wonder how politicians survive with all this wahala.

135 Likes 10 Shares

Re: The Moment Oshiomhole Looked At The Bottle Water Thrown At Him At Ogun APC Rally by hisexcellency34: 10:50pm On Feb 12, 2019
Pained me they didn't break froggie's head

83 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Moment Oshiomhole Looked At The Bottle Water Thrown At Him At Ogun APC Rally by magoo10(m): 10:55pm On Feb 12, 2019
Same way he will use his eyes and follow Buhari back to daura.

111 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Moment Oshiomhole Looked At The Bottle Water Thrown At Him At Ogun APC Rally by Topccy007z: 11:00pm On Feb 12, 2019
Stewpid man

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Oshiomhole Looked At The Bottle Water Thrown At Him At Ogun APC Rally by ArmaniUhuru: 11:06pm On Feb 12, 2019
If to say I dey there, maybe na my shoe I for use stone the ugly idiot. Amosun is not Ambode.

Italian defence dey learn work here. grin grin

91 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Moment Oshiomhole Looked At The Bottle Water Thrown At Him At Ogun APC Rally by landmark86: 11:07pm On Feb 12, 2019
Is this a news?
N#airaland is turning 2 sumtin else
Seun needs 2 recruits anoda hands

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Oshiomhole Looked At The Bottle Water Thrown At Him At Ogun APC Rally by deboysben(m): 11:07pm On Feb 12, 2019
E never start na till apc lose

Na block and concrete them go use pursue am a American

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Oshiomhole Looked At The Bottle Water Thrown At Him At Ogun APC Rally by Nairalandmentor(m): 11:07pm On Feb 12, 2019
grin
Re: The Moment Oshiomhole Looked At The Bottle Water Thrown At Him At Ogun APC Rally by slightlyMad(f): 11:08pm On Feb 12, 2019
I respect ogún state people, i will stop messing with them.

82 Likes 7 Shares

Re: The Moment Oshiomhole Looked At The Bottle Water Thrown At Him At Ogun APC Rally by Akinola2543(m): 11:08pm On Feb 12, 2019
short man
Re: The Moment Oshiomhole Looked At The Bottle Water Thrown At Him At Ogun APC Rally by ClearFlair: 11:08pm On Feb 12, 2019
Instead of PDP to be preparing for the defeat we will hand them on the 16th they’re busy looking at water bottle. Maybe they now recognize that they stand no chance. PMB till 2023.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Moment Oshiomhole Looked At The Bottle Water Thrown At Him At Ogun APC Rally by bivanJohnaliuz(m): 11:08pm On Feb 12, 2019
APC (ATUKU PROGRESSIVELY CALLED) ....... .....

Whether they fiqht us or Not, SAI BABA..... Whc party am i supportinq sef??
Re: The Moment Oshiomhole Looked At The Bottle Water Thrown At Him At Ogun APC Rally by az94(m): 11:09pm On Feb 12, 2019
All APC members are mad

7 Likes

Re: The Moment Oshiomhole Looked At The Bottle Water Thrown At Him At Ogun APC Rally by iluvdonjazzy: 11:11pm On Feb 12, 2019
Oshiomhole has no more integrity.

10 Likes

Re: The Moment Oshiomhole Looked At The Bottle Water Thrown At Him At Ogun APC Rally by jchioma: 11:12pm On Feb 12, 2019
Oshi omo Ole could not believe his eyes.

grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Oshiomhole Looked At The Bottle Water Thrown At Him At Ogun APC Rally by Spuggie: 11:12pm On Feb 12, 2019
very Interesting
Re: The Moment Oshiomhole Looked At The Bottle Water Thrown At Him At Ogun APC Rally by jboi08(m): 11:14pm On Feb 12, 2019
[color=#000099][/color]What a disgrace shocked

Check my signature to study and relocate abroad
Re: The Moment Oshiomhole Looked At The Bottle Water Thrown At Him At Ogun APC Rally by Ayemileto(m): 11:16pm On Feb 12, 2019
Famousbabe:
A video showing the moment Adams Oshiomhole used his eyes to follow the direction of the bottle water someone threw at him at Ogun APC campaign Rally has emerged.

Recall that APC campaign rally in Ogun state yesterday ended in disaster as it was disrupted with booing and stoning of President Buhari, Adams Oshiomhole, Osinbajo and other APC leaders.

Watch the way Oshiomhole followed the direction of the bottle water thrown at the rally.

Watch the video HERE

Better work on this your blog.

The loading speed is slow. Once I see a link leading to your blog, I just skip it. Loading is just too slow.

Also, please always post Twitter/Instagram links to post/videos you copy from there to your blog.

So, In case we can't view the post on your blog (Which is normally the case), we will just view it directly from the source.

Thank You.

4 Likes

Re: The Moment Oshiomhole Looked At The Bottle Water Thrown At Him At Ogun APC Rally by Dollabiz: 11:18pm On Feb 12, 2019
good

1 Like

Re: The Moment Oshiomhole Looked At The Bottle Water Thrown At Him At Ogun APC Rally by Larryfest(m): 11:22pm On Feb 12, 2019
I was expecting they get this sort of treatment in all the SE states then they would have known it's game over for them even before now.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo: President Jonathan And Patience in their University days / The Jagaban Of Lagos, Tinubu, Dances Inside His Mansion. See Reactions (photos) / Aisha Buhari Shaking Alaafin Of Oyo's Hand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.