Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,514 members, 7,808,877 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:28 PM

Atiku's Victory On Saturday Will Come As A Rude Shock To Many!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku's Victory On Saturday Will Come As A Rude Shock To Many!!! (1243 Views)

Any Attack On Peaceful Protesters On Saturday Will Have A Serious Consequence” – (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku's Victory On Saturday Will Come As A Rude Shock To Many!!! by Jman06(m): 10:26pm On Feb 12, 2019
The BMC crew on nairaland will be left in serious shock. Please if you stay close to any of them, ensure that no sniper is around him/her.

In fact, better still, make sure you give them no space to be alone that day. They are still our brothers and sisters so we wouldn't want to lose any of them.

They will be alive to learn good leadership from Atiku as he gets Nigeria working again!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku's Victory On Saturday Will Come As A Rude Shock To Many!!! by phelonrays: 10:31pm On Feb 12, 2019
grin not just de bmc alone but buhari he may develop some kind of disease that hasn't exist gringringrin

5 Likes

Re: Atiku's Victory On Saturday Will Come As A Rude Shock To Many!!! by Jman06(m): 10:32pm On Feb 12, 2019
phelonrays:
grin not just de bmc alone but buhari he may develop some kind of disease that hasn't exist gringringrin
I tell you!

3 Likes

Re: Atiku's Victory On Saturday Will Come As A Rude Shock To Many!!! by APCpackandgo: 10:36pm On Feb 12, 2019
We the Atikulated won't be shock.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku's Victory On Saturday Will Come As A Rude Shock To Many!!! by Afamed: 10:42pm On Feb 12, 2019
Jman06:
The BMC crew on nairaland will be left in serious shock. Please if you stay close to any of them, ensure that no sniper is around him/her.

In fact, better still, make sure you give them no space to be alone that day. They are still our brothers and sisters so we wouldn't want to lose any of them.

They will be alive to learn good leadership from Atiku as he gets Nigeria working again!
My brother, Atiku has no hope of winning this election as it stands. Bookmark this post, Atiku will struggle to get 45% votes cast even in Adamawa

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku's Victory On Saturday Will Come As A Rude Shock To Many!!! by Jman06(m): 10:58pm On Feb 12, 2019
Afamed:

My brother, Atiku has no hope of winning this election as it stands. Bookmark this post, Atiku will struggle to get 45% votes cast even in Adamawa
Don't worry! Saturday is not far

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku's Victory On Saturday Will Come As A Rude Shock To Many!!! by nelronaldo(m): 11:00pm On Feb 12, 2019
AAA

2 Likes

Re: Atiku's Victory On Saturday Will Come As A Rude Shock To Many!!! by yrex01(m): 11:06pm On Feb 12, 2019
Afamed:

u even get time dey reply em. Let em b happy na.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku's Victory On Saturday Will Come As A Rude Shock To Many!!! by chinchum(m): 11:14pm On Feb 12, 2019
Where are you guys getting your confidence?
Nairaland polls? 2015 presidential election results
Where?

Apc is on a better pedestal than 2015 when it won..... Do not forget that...... Both sides have gains and losses coming from 2015 presidential election, but in the overall, ApC has a net gain.
Re: Atiku's Victory On Saturday Will Come As A Rude Shock To Many!!! by weownthewest: 11:16pm On Feb 12, 2019
Fyzt:
Learn how to build a fueless generator
Re: Atiku's Victory On Saturday Will Come As A Rude Shock To Many!!! by Jman06(m): 11:34pm On Feb 12, 2019
chinchum:
Where are you guys getting your confidence?
Nairaland polls? 2015 presidential election results
Where?

Apc is on a better pedestal than 2015 when it won..... Do not forget that...... Both sides have gains and losses coming from 2015 presidential election, but in the overall, ApC has a net gain.
I will not explain my source of confidence to any of you until after election when Atiku has been declared winner. Then I'll come back to this thread and lecture you guys.
Re: Atiku's Victory On Saturday Will Come As A Rude Shock To Many!!! by chinchum(m): 11:38pm On Feb 12, 2019
Jman06:
I will not explain my source of confidence to any of you until after election when Atiku has been declared winner. Then I'll come back to this thread and lecture you guys.
ok, make yourself happy till then.
Re: Atiku's Victory On Saturday Will Come As A Rude Shock To Many!!! by APCsupporter: 11:39pm On Feb 12, 2019
Jman06:

You don't know what we will show you. Just tell your ignorant mind that the Northerners are not wise cos we are going for PMB 70%
Re: Atiku's Victory On Saturday Will Come As A Rude Shock To Many!!! by Nobody: 1:11am On Feb 13, 2019
If u believe what u saying, why are u still up mid night trying to pass the information, when we could just wait till Saturday without guess?
Re: Atiku's Victory On Saturday Will Come As A Rude Shock To Many!!! by slivertongue: 1:16am On Feb 13, 2019
atiku will surely win
most people are waiting to surprise APC with a vote of no confidence

1 Like

Re: Atiku's Victory On Saturday Will Come As A Rude Shock To Many!!! by WordMetrix(m): 7:19am On Feb 13, 2019
The Lord God Almighty, the Lord of hosts, the God of Israel has seen the travel of his people and has come to deliver them. If the few eating under this government won't let HIS people go, God will use his mighty arm to strike Pharoah's first born children. This transition is taking place in the spirit realm and the forces that be shall be subdued. For affliction shall not rise the second time!

1 Like

Re: Atiku's Victory On Saturday Will Come As A Rude Shock To Many!!! by uthlaw: 7:34am On Feb 13, 2019
keep dreaming,you thinking election will only hold in South East and South South...

(1) (Reply)

2019 Nigeria Presidential Election Result Of 32 States / Nigerian Police Officers Filmed Singing Derogatory Songs During Show Of Force / Kayode Ogundamisi Congratulates Kwarans As APC Leads In Kwara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.