Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:21 PM

Rate My Tattoos - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Rate My Tattoos (12310 Views)

Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend’s Face On Her Arm In Abuja / Slay Queen Shows Off Her Undies And Tattoos On Facebook (Photos) / Boy Tattoos Name Of His Secondary School Girlfriend On His Hand (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rate My Tattoos by Nobody: 2:28pm On Feb 13, 2019
MichaelBukamzy:
i wan tatoo my chest too but i'm curious about the feeling. e dey pain?
Ofcource is painful but only at the time they are drawing the tattoo on your skin, after they finish doing it, the pain will no longer be felt.
Re: Rate My Tattoos by Originalsly: 2:29pm On Feb 13, 2019
Hmmm....tattoos than can only be seen under daylight or spotlight!...but your body is more interesting.... why is it you spend almost all your food money on tattoos? You fit be model for biology classes..... and maybe my eyes playing tricks on me... is that really your nipples allll the way on the side??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rate My Tattoos by Anigreat: 2:32pm On Feb 13, 2019
WilliamsChelster:
It’s not very expensive, just try to get someone who’s really good and you’ll not regret it.

How much were you charged to get that done?
Re: Rate My Tattoos by omoteacher(m): 2:40pm On Feb 13, 2019
shocked shocked shocked

Firstly I respect your decision, noone owes you anything. You're responsible for your happiness, anyway you know just create it for yourself. Secondly,in all your responses you are very tolerant,n ot aggressive/abusive and full of wisdom. My lil advice please never expose your full face on a forum like this. Nobody can like you more than you love yourself.

1 Like

Re: Rate My Tattoos by Goddys(m): 2:41pm On Feb 13, 2019
WilliamsChelster:
I feel very comfortable with them and doubt I’ll ever think of getting them off. Plus most of them having deep personal meanings you may not know

The only useful tattoo I know is one that has to do with a pact with any of goetic demons like Lucifer,King Paimon, Belial etc where you draw their sigils and become drawn and protected by their energetic force. Other forms of tattoo doesn't worth it cuz it mostly attract dark energy to you when it is without a spiritual backup.Every single word or number has spiritual significance and when such word or number is inscribed on the skin without knowing the significance, it definitely brings along its energy which may be positive or negative.

Personally, I can never draw anything on my body for any reason
Re: Rate My Tattoos by Offpoint: 2:52pm On Feb 13, 2019
fhranciz:

You are a fool for judging someone based on body arts because you dislike it.
Don't be such an asshóle, I wasn't talking to you nor did I mentioned you, so shut the f**k up. Next time you get your sorry azz in my mention to spit shît I'll have your throat slit or have your head in a pike.

1 Like

Re: Rate My Tattoos by Nobody: 3:17pm On Feb 13, 2019
Bloooody:

Wanted to insult you till I saw your picture, Calling you ugly would be an understatement grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
coming from a spurned reject with vagina envy and nothing better to do,I say being Ugly is a compliment.
Re: Rate My Tattoos by jameyjaggs: 3:33pm On Feb 13, 2019
Omo boy no judging buh d tin too much......if u get plans of leaving the country soonest then it's nice but if u won still remain for naija for even a year omoboy you go get serious problem with men in Black even camo force fit hold u sef........... another thing you for eat enough first,geh enough flesh n skin before you run am na...........
MY RATING 7/10
Re: Rate My Tattoos by Nobody: 3:35pm On Feb 13, 2019
Offpoint:

Don't be such an asshóle, I wasn't talking to you nor did I mentioned you, so shut the f**k up. Next time you get your sorry azz in my mention to spit shît I'll have your throat slit or have your head in a pike.
You have energy o in this your e-world. Keep it down.

N.B talk from now till you loose it I won't reply a fool like you ever again

2 Likes

Re: Rate My Tattoos by jameyjaggs: 3:36pm On Feb 13, 2019
Offpoint:

CORRECTION PEN IN THE BUILDING

ON A PIKE not IN A PIKE
thanku cool

3 Likes

Re: Rate My Tattoos by Offpoint: 3:44pm On Feb 13, 2019
fhranciz:

You have energy o in this your e-world. Keep it down.

N.B talk from now till you loose it I won't reply a fool like you ever again
Relate the last line to your owners punk
Re: Rate My Tattoos by Yeyeboy88(m): 3:48pm On Feb 13, 2019
It's hard to send an email bro, can you give your number so we talk on whatsapp or should i drop mine
WilliamsChelster:
Thanks bruh. Email first
Re: Rate My Tattoos by MichaelBukamzy(m): 3:57pm On Feb 13, 2019
mhd5757:

Ofcource is painful but only at the time they are drawing the tattoo on your skin, after they finish doing it, the pain will no longer be felt.
okay mahn. i'm getting inked before this year runs out.
Re: Rate My Tattoos by kingkuntaval: 3:59pm On Feb 13, 2019
Personally not a fan of tattoos, compared to the regular tattoos I see on the streets, the artist did an absolute belter of a job. For those hurling personal insults, WTF's that for, U ain't feeding him, he didn't ask you for money to ink himself, u don't know his story or his reason for having it, so all that " does bill gates/dangote have tattoos? ", is pure bullshit (wetin concern me with bill gates), that argument doesn't hold water after all some very famous people have tattoos to. e.g Justin Trudeau.
Lastly, funmistic queen or whatever d fucc u call urself, if the person on that profile pic is you, I'm sorry to say you're fuccing "FUGLY", I'll rather walk the gallows than say hello. You look a product of Bafetimbi Gomis (Google that) and Lauretta Onochie.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rate My Tattoos by Bloooody(m): 4:16pm On Feb 13, 2019
harry2sexy:

Yea,right. I'll have a tatoo the day i see one on Tony Elumelu
Keep following the path of people who made theirs, You will only end up in poverty.
I plan on getting tats when I have gotten more muscle mass.
Re: Rate My Tattoos by Bloooody(m): 4:17pm On Feb 13, 2019
funmisticqueen:
coming from a spurned reject with vagina envy and nothing better to do,I say being Ugly is a compliment.
I felt disgusted when you mentioned vagina.
I wonder how disgusting yours look.
Certainly can't be worse than your face or can it?

3 Likes

Re: Rate My Tattoos by Bloooody(m): 4:19pm On Feb 13, 2019
Offpoint:

Am sure you can't even say hi to a woman in real life.
Keyboard warrior

3 Likes

Re: Rate My Tattoos by BecaciaBarbie(f): 4:21pm On Feb 13, 2019
If you like fine pass....pass who sef? Anyways if you like fine die, be a prayer warrior in your church, act responsibly etc but once I spot a tattoo on you... Zoooooooom!!! I'm off! Very irritating! Ewwwww!!!!
Re: Rate My Tattoos by Sweetheart666(f): 5:21pm On Feb 13, 2019
London Kevin...
Re: Rate My Tattoos by Offpoint: 5:38pm On Feb 13, 2019
Bloooody:

Am sure you can't even say hi to a woman in real life.
Keyboard warrior
How about you give me your girlfriend contact to confirm your claim... please, just her number.
Re: Rate My Tattoos by Goddys(m): 6:13pm On Feb 13, 2019
BecaciaBarbie:
If you like fine pass....pass who sef? Anyways if you like fine die, be a prayer warrior in your church, act responsibly etc but once I spot a tattoo on you... Zoooooooom!!! I'm off! Very irritating! Ewwwww!!!!
I have no tattoo, let's date
Re: Rate My Tattoos by Tashacobbs(f): 6:39pm On Feb 13, 2019
kingkuntaval:
Personally not a fan of tattoos, compared to the regular tattoos I see on the streets, the artist did an absolute belter of a job. For those hurling personal insults, WTF's that for, U ain't feeding him, he didn't ask you for money to ink himself, u don't know his story or his reason for having it, so all that " does bill gates/dangote have tattoos? ", is pure bullshit (wetin concern me with bill gates), that argument doesn't hold water after all some very famous people have tattoos to. e.g Justin Trudeau.
Lastly, funmistic queen or whatever d fucc u call urself, if the person on that profile pic is you, I'm sorry to say you're fuccing "FUGLY", I'll rather walk the gallows than say hello. You look a product of Bafetimbi Gomis (Google that) and Lauretta Onochie.
u gat no chill
Re: Rate My Tattoos by Nobody: 7:06pm On Feb 13, 2019
kingkuntaval:
I think funmisticqueen is beautiful, she's got that Lovely African beauty, not to mention those thick sweet looking lips that one can't help but want to kiss, and she's definitely thick at the back too, I can tell. You are probably one of those guys who prefer white women.

2 Likes

Re: Rate My Tattoos by BecaciaBarbie(f): 7:23pm On Feb 13, 2019
Goddys:

I have no tattoo, let's date
LMAO.... What makes you think I'm single?
Re: Rate My Tattoos by Julietcutie(f): 7:34pm On Feb 13, 2019
Offpoint:

My sister I can't cool down when it comes to tattoo o, if I find out my son draw it on his genital I'll chop it offgrin
grin cheesy
Re: Rate My Tattoos by Nobody: 7:52pm On Feb 13, 2019
Typical black kid..... What do you know self?
Re: Rate My Tattoos by Goddys(m): 7:54pm On Feb 13, 2019
BecaciaBarbie:

LMAO.... What makes you think I'm single?

I have a sharp intuition
Re: Rate My Tattoos by Bloooody(m): 7:57pm On Feb 13, 2019
Offpoint:

How about you give me your girlfriend contact to confirm your claim... please, just her number.
Here's her number +234 701 341 7278
Re: Rate My Tattoos by Nobody: 8:11pm On Feb 13, 2019
candlewax:
Typical black kid..... What do you know self?
You this guy! What are you doing here?
Re: Rate My Tattoos by Jacqueline22(f): 8:16pm On Feb 13, 2019
I love tattoo sha
10/10

1 Like

Re: Rate My Tattoos by Bamidey: 8:20pm On Feb 13, 2019
WilliamsChelster:
Thanks bruh. Had it done in Warri. If you’re around here, I can take you there
I like your maturity and the way you handle most biitch ass trolls here.
Are you based in warri? I'm in Akure.
Re: Rate My Tattoos by Offpoint: 8:34pm On Feb 13, 2019
Bloooody:

Here's her number +234 701 341 7278
I love you I love you I love you baby... hope it ain't wrong number.... I love this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Hook An Igbo Man For Marriage / Blackout: She Had Sex With Me While We Were Both High And She Isn’t Aware / Dont Open In Public...lady Shares Hot Backside Photos That Will Rise Konji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.