Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,910 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:05 AM

Rate My Tattoos - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Rate My Tattoos (12297 Views)

Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend’s Face On Her Arm In Abuja / Slay Queen Shows Off Her Undies And Tattoos On Facebook (Photos) / Boy Tattoos Name Of His Secondary School Girlfriend On His Hand (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rate My Tattoos by Bloooody(m): 8:41pm On Feb 13, 2019
Offpoint:

I love you I love you I love you baby... hope it ain't wrong number.... I love this
Stop this gay shit
You can't even make her call you babe
Re: Rate My Tattoos by BORNTOSUCKPUSSY: 8:43pm On Feb 13, 2019
Seandisputed:
Just don't come back and start asking how to erase tattoos from the body.

Typical Nigerian Yahoo boy logo...dye your hair and draw a tattoo.

It is well.
you forgot the benz... grin
Re: Rate My Tattoos by Nobody: 8:43pm On Feb 13, 2019
mhd5757:

I think funmisticqueen is beautiful, she's got that Lovely African beauty, not to mention those thick sweet looking lips that one can't help but want to kiss, and she's definitely thick at the back too, I can tell. You are probably one of those guys who prefer white women.

thank you dear kiss
Re: Rate My Tattoos by BORNTOSUCKPUSSY: 8:45pm On Feb 13, 2019
Yeyeboy88:
You look great with your tat bruh, Do what makes you happy, Forget all those people wey dey talk shit nobody dey feed you, Bro please how i can reach out to you i need to talk to you about something
wetin u wan reach am for you wan mke him teach you cfo wire abi ode grin
Re: Rate My Tattoos by BecaciaBarbie(f): 8:59pm On Feb 13, 2019
Goddys:

I have a sharp intuition
Wow! I'm impressed!
Re: Rate My Tattoos by realest2(m): 9:05pm On Feb 13, 2019
Yeyeboy88:
You look great with your tat bruh, Do what makes you happy, Forget all those people wey dey talk shit nobody dey feed you, Bro please how i can reach out to you i need to talk to you about something
baba wan learn yahoo grin
Re: Rate My Tattoos by Nobody: 9:12pm On Feb 13, 2019
Seandisputed:
Just don't come back and start asking how to erase tattoos from the body.

Typical Nigerian Yahoo boy logo...dye your hair and draw a tattoo.

It is well.
Are you sure he is a yahoo boy? He probably comes from a rich family with rich parents, there are alot of rich folkes in warri working with oil companies, his dad is probably one of them.

1 Like

Re: Rate My Tattoos by Offpoint: 9:16pm On Feb 13, 2019
Bloooody:

Stop this gay shit
You can't even make her call you babe
lol, it's your lucky day... you just lucky I ran into a photo I knew the person in it...

I wish there was no photo there or it was someone else...
Re: Rate My Tattoos by Yeyeboy88(m): 10:46pm On Feb 13, 2019
Bruh I'm still waiting for your response
WilliamsChelster:
Lol. I just dey observe oh cheesy
Re: Rate My Tattoos by Bloooody(m): 12:20am On Feb 14, 2019
Offpoint:

lol, it's your lucky day... you just lucky I ran into a photo I knew the person in it...

I wish there was no photo there or it was someone else...
What do you mean you knew the person in it?
Re: Rate My Tattoos by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 12:36am On Feb 14, 2019
WilliamsChelster:
Just because certain persons don’t like tattoos doesn’t make it a bad thing

No mind them. Wanna get one too . How much did it cost you?
Re: Rate My Tattoos by Offpoint: 5:22am On Feb 14, 2019
Bloooody:

What do you mean you knew the person in it?
You don't know what "Knew" means again? like knew, the past tense of Know...

My Advice to you...
Next time don't endanger your woman life by putting her contact on public forum to prove a point you know you don't stand a chance of winning.

Just grow up
Re: Rate My Tattoos by Offpoint: 5:31am On Feb 14, 2019
mhd5757:

Are you sure he is a yahoo boy? He probably comes from a rich family with rich parents, there are alot of rich folkes in warri working with oil companies, his dad is probably one of them.
How do you happen to know that? so with those tattoos on your body your dad would you employ into his company right? have you ever heard of "First impression" or "The way you dress is the way they address you"?
even in the civilized world you guys are mimicking, they wouldn't employ someone with tattoos, you should the first impression people have about you once they see tattoos on.
Forget about that rich man bullshits, that guy is a confirm G guy.

1 Like

Re: Rate My Tattoos by Offpoint: 5:43am On Feb 14, 2019
lilmax:
lol

another one misguided by useless people he look up to

if you talk now, them go say you dey hate grin

enjoy your teenage exuberance....you'll grow up soon
They call us troll, but we must tell them the truth. They call it "Civilization" or "Body Art", they're trying to tell us our parents weren't civilized or they never knew anything about Art. They don't even know the origins of tattoos. Time will tell, imagine your kids or grandkids growing to see tattoos on you, imagine what they'll think of you.
When the time is right they'll realize we love them more than those telling them it's good on them.

1 Like

Re: Rate My Tattoos by Bloooody(m): 7:02am On Feb 14, 2019
Offpoint:

You don't know what "Knew" means again? like knew, the past tense of Know...

My Advice to you...
Next time don't endanger your woman life by putting her contact on public forum to prove a point you know you don't stand a chance of winning.

Just grow up
Whatever I have nothing to hide.
Re: Rate My Tattoos by Seandisputed(m): 8:27am On Feb 14, 2019
BORNTOSUCKPUSSY:
you forgot the benz... grin
Lol... you be winch
Re: Rate My Tattoos by Nostradamus: 8:31am On Feb 14, 2019
@williamschelster, shey sarz no dey harass you for this tattoo sha?
Re: Rate My Tattoos by timbaJ: 8:38am On Feb 14, 2019
WilliamsChelster:
Cute or not?
Modified: See the difference between before the last tattoos
Really cute..
Re: Rate My Tattoos by Biglittlelois(f): 10:44am On Feb 14, 2019
Bloooody:

Here's her number +234 701 341 7278

Why will you give put her number on a public forum just to prove a point That's irresponsible and childish of you undecided
Re: Rate My Tattoos by WilliamsChelster(m): 10:49am On Feb 14, 2019
Nostradamus:
@williamschelster, shey sarz no dey harass you for this tattoo sha?
No be Nigeria we dey bros? grin Las las na money everybody dey fine na
Re: Rate My Tattoos by WilliamsChelster(m): 10:50am On Feb 14, 2019
timbaJ:
Really cute..
Thanks wink
Re: Rate My Tattoos by WilliamsChelster(m): 10:52am On Feb 14, 2019
Anigreat:

How much were you charged to get that done?
Nearly 100
Re: Rate My Tattoos by WilliamsChelster(m): 10:53am On Feb 14, 2019
omoteacher:
shocked shocked shocked

Firstly I respect your decision, noone owes you anything. You're responsible for your happiness, anyway you know just create it for yourself. Secondly,in all your responses you are very tolerant,n ot aggressive/abusive and full of wisdom. My lil advice please never expose your full face on a forum like this. Nobody can like you more than you love yourself.
Thanks. It takes a lot to come dey start unnecessary fight grin
Re: Rate My Tattoos by WilliamsChelster(m): 10:55am On Feb 14, 2019
jameyjaggs:
Omo boy no judging buh d tin too much......if u get plans of leaving the country soonest then it's nice but if u won still remain for naija for even a year omoboy you go get serious problem with men in Black even camo force fit hold u sef........... another thing you for eat enough first,geh enough flesh n skin before you run am na...........
MY RATING 7/10
I don eat tire so tey I don give up jor embarassed
Re: Rate My Tattoos by WilliamsChelster(m): 10:56am On Feb 14, 2019
BecaciaBarbie:
If you like fine pass....pass who sef? Anyways if you like fine die, be a prayer warrior in your church, act responsibly etc but once I spot a tattoo on you... Zoooooooom!!! I'm off! Very irritating! Ewwwww!!!!
Until you wee jam fine boy like Neymar. You disgust go run grin

1 Like

Re: Rate My Tattoos by WilliamsChelster(m): 11:01am On Feb 14, 2019
Bamidey:

I like your maturity and the way you handle most biitch ass trolls here.
Are you based in warri? I'm in Akure.
Yes. Most of times sha smiley
Re: Rate My Tattoos by WilliamsChelster(m): 11:03am On Feb 14, 2019
Yeyeboy88:
Bruh I'm still waiting for your response
Via email. I go check am today
Re: Rate My Tattoos by WilliamsChelster(m): 11:04am On Feb 14, 2019
Offpoint:

They call us troll, but we must tell them the truth. They call it "Civilization" or "Body Art", they're trying to tell us our parents weren't civilized or they never knew anything about Art. They don't even know the origins of tattoos. Time will tell, imagine your kids or grandkids growing to see tattoos on you, imagine what they'll think of you.
When the time is right they'll realize we love them more than those telling them it's good on them.
You sure say our children no go bad pass us. Observe the generation dey come grin
Re: Rate My Tattoos by Offpoint: 11:10am On Feb 14, 2019
WilliamsChelster:
You sure say our children no go bad pass us. Observe the generation dey come grin
not when you take your fatherly responsibilities and teach them the African culture
Re: Rate My Tattoos by WilliamsChelster(m): 11:22am On Feb 14, 2019
Offpoint:

not when you take your fatherly responsibilities and teach them the African culture
You sure grin Eventually it’s in the hands of the child to shape his/her life when he/she nears adult age.
Re: Rate My Tattoos by Bloooody(m): 11:46am On Feb 14, 2019
Biglittlelois:

Why will you give put her number on a public forum just to prove a point That's irresponsible and childish of you undecided
Get lost.
I don't need to be taught by a male pretending to be a female.
Re: Rate My Tattoos by SheCool(f): 12:14pm On Feb 14, 2019
Tattoos aren’t bad and it’s the op’s choice. I actually like ones that has a meaning or that’s personal, and not something pointless. I do have one on me and I like it cause it’s cute and small.

8/10

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Experience Dating A Black American Lady / Why Are Girls Looking For Made Men On Nairaland. / Nigerian Girls And Their Irritating Entitlement Attitude

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.