Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,642 members, 7,801,870 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:52 AM

How Come Women In My Family Don't Marry - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Come Women In My Family Don't Marry (3625 Views)

I Think My Family Don't Like Where My Gf Works / Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months / Don't Marry Me If You Won't Allow My Relations To Stay Or Visit Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Come Women In My Family Don't Marry by esmeralda1(f): 4:23am On Feb 16, 2019
Ilamina:

Yes Niger Delta

He asked where in Niger Delta
Re: How Come Women In My Family Don't Marry by SkinnyDude(m): 12:16pm On Feb 21, 2019
Ilamina:

Sorry, I didn't mean to be rude
I just wanted to get your attention to insult me, so I can learn about myself
Hahaha.. I am not the insulting type
Re: How Come Women In My Family Don't Marry by Nobody: 4:16pm On Feb 21, 2019
Ganjafama:
Your reply is a pointer to the reason you and your sisters are not getting married. You may not know it, there are guys here on nairaland who are looking to get hooked also. Always try to be cheerful, even when you are provoked. Good luck.

Isn't this hypocrisy? Keeping quiet when something doesn't sit right with you.
Re: How Come Women In My Family Don't Marry by Ganjafama(m): 6:15pm On Feb 22, 2019
Hipsofagoddess:

Isn't this hypocrisy? Keeping quiet when something doesn't sit right with you.
I understand your point. No sane man wants to get married to a hot tempered woman. My post was not intended to make the op do things that are against her nature but to make her change any character that may be a turn-off to men.
Re: How Come Women In My Family Don't Marry by monchazfarms: 11:29am On Feb 24, 2019
esmeralda1:

He asked where in Niger Delta

She's from kalabari.
Re: How Come Women In My Family Don't Marry by blessedqueen(f): 11:58am On Feb 24, 2019
Katier00:
because of your manner of communication

God bless u sis some women don't know how to respond to the opposite sex
Re: How Come Women In My Family Don't Marry by cowgirl9090: 11:48pm On Feb 24, 2019
this is more spiritual than you think ...
imagine 5 daughters in a family remaining unmarried for years ...after seeking spiritual help discovered that they were was cursed by someone that they shall will never get married. my dear this is not normal.

attitude might be a cause as they say ..but I have seen crazy ladies get married to powerful men ...
Re: How Come Women In My Family Don't Marry by larryking540: 2:24pm On Feb 25, 2019
Ganjafama:
Your reply is a pointer to the reason you and your sisters are not getting married. You may not know it, there are guys here on nairaland who are looking to get hooked also. Always try to be cheerful, even when you are provoked. Good luck.

Exactly, just check her manners of reply, talking like a 16 year old woman not even girl....

Wen I met ladies they just have 1min to prove to me day have manners else I don't even bother collecting there digits, and example is the op
Re: How Come Women In My Family Don't Marry by larryking540: 2:27pm On Feb 25, 2019
Katier00:
because of your manner of communication

U just asked her some temperamental psychological questions and with her reaction you can easily tell she is extremely hot tempered, something she could have just stylishly laugh over and give a funny response, and na she day fine help except say mayb na her friend get d problem sha

(1) (2) (Reply)

Married And Unmarried Matters / Woman Gives Birth To Fish In A' Ibom / Cheating Wives - The Solution For Worried Husbands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.