Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,044 members, 7,799,535 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:09 AM

2019 Nairaland Presidential Election Poll By The Six Geo Political Zones - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Nairaland Presidential Election Poll By The Six Geo Political Zones (2021 Views)

Election 2023: Performance According To Geo-Political Zones / Nairaland Presidential Exit Poll: Who Did You Vote For & Why? / The Result Of Presidential Poll By Arewa Prof. Sani Wuhil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019 Nairaland Presidential Election Poll By The Six Geo Political Zones by Nobody: 5:31am On Feb 13, 2019
It just 3 days to election and the verdict of views of election results from states in the six Geo poltical zones really put me and others in and out of this forum in a frighten position in reason I feel candidate with the highest votes from the North West and South West will end up winning the Presidential elections due to the fact that these two regions have the highest number of voter registrstion and this will authomatically translates to highest voters turnout from there.

Here we will only be focusing on the two Famous Candidates Atiku PDP and Buhari APC therefore u will support Candidates stand from different regions by clicking like on each post lets know who have stronghold from the Six Geo Political zones.

Re: 2019 Nairaland Presidential Election Poll By The Six Geo Political Zones by Nobody: 5:38am On Feb 13, 2019
Click like for Atiku in North West and share for Buhari

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Nairaland Presidential Election Poll By The Six Geo Political Zones by Nobody: 5:42am On Feb 13, 2019
Click Like for Atiku in North East and Share for Buhari

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Nairaland Presidential Election Poll By The Six Geo Political Zones by Nobody: 5:43am On Feb 13, 2019
Click Like For Atiku in North Central and Share For Buhari

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Nairaland Presidential Election Poll By The Six Geo Political Zones by Nobody: 5:46am On Feb 13, 2019
Click Like for Atiku in South West and Share for Buhari

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Nairaland Presidential Election Poll By The Six Geo Political Zones by Nobody: 5:47am On Feb 13, 2019
Click Like For Atiku in South South and Share For Buhari

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Nairaland Presidential Election Poll By The Six Geo Political Zones by Nobody: 5:49am On Feb 13, 2019
Click like for Atiku in South East and Share for Buhari

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Nairaland Presidential Election Poll By The Six Geo Political Zones by bender79: 5:50am On Feb 13, 2019
All these Click here and there won't work, go out to the field. Trash

9 Likes

Re: 2019 Nairaland Presidential Election Poll By The Six Geo Political Zones by ZombiePUNISHER: 6:05am On Feb 13, 2019
bender79:

Why won't it work... Are Nigerians not on Nairaland?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Nairaland Presidential Election Poll By The Six Geo Political Zones by helinues: 6:39am On Feb 13, 2019
As usual, no one can competes with key board warriors.

Saturday FEB 16TH, Where are you now?

5 Likes

Re: 2019 Nairaland Presidential Election Poll By The Six Geo Political Zones by haffaze777(m): 6:42am On Feb 13, 2019
Since you bank on nairaland to win for Atiku,let me dash you likes and see where it take ur candidate to

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Nairaland Presidential Election Poll By The Six Geo Political Zones by oyebanji44: 6:49am On Feb 13, 2019
Anyone who thinks Atikulooter will win is living in a FOOL's PARADISE grin grin come to field grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019 Nairaland Presidential Election Poll By The Six Geo Political Zones by Dammyofficial(m): 6:56am On Feb 13, 2019
I no dey like, i no dey share

But one thing i knw for sure be say na PMB get my vote on saturday.

Taink U.

Modified:

One of the biggest mistakes I ever made.

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Nairaland Presidential Election Poll By The Six Geo Political Zones by Clerverly: 6:59am On Feb 13, 2019
Please APC Supporters here don't click anything. Allow them to wallow in their tomfoolery. It will clear on Saturday.

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Nairaland Presidential Election Poll By The Six Geo Political Zones by Nobody: 7:08am On Feb 13, 2019
bender79:
who told u this won't work let me tell u something u don't know if u are 18yrs and above in Nigeria then u are qualify to perform civic responsibility "voting" for any candidates of ur choice however i have my PVC in place to vote in AtikuObi so as 90% of nairalanders that pertake here also have their PVC in place to vote in candidates of their choice. judging from past experiences, it's evident online polls have been conducted in Channels site, twitter, nairaland, noi polls among other social media and it played major role in determiming the sole winner of an election and i don't see this year to b an exception.
Re: 2019 Nairaland Presidential Election Poll By The Six Geo Political Zones by earthsync(f): 7:13am On Feb 13, 2019
AccessME:
who told u this won't work let me tell u something u don't know if u are 18yrs and above in Nigeria then u are qualify to perform civic responsibility "voting" for any candidates of ur choice however i have my PVC in place to vote in AtikuObi so as 90% of nairalanders that pertake here also have their PVC in place to vote in candidates of their choice. judging from past experiences, it's evident online polls have been conducted in Channels site, twitter, nairaland, noi polls among other social media and it played major role in determiming the sole winner of an election and i don't see this year to b an exception.

Bros how many people on nairaland got their pvc? I just dey look you. Sat is just around the corner.

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Nairaland Presidential Election Poll By The Six Geo Political Zones by Nobody: 7:22am On Feb 13, 2019
AccessME:

I know only a thief pdp members create a thread for clicks and likes

Yeye

1 Like

Re: 2019 Nairaland Presidential Election Poll By The Six Geo Political Zones by Nobody: 7:29am On Feb 13, 2019
olagbola55:

I know only a thief pdp members create a thread for clicks and likes

Yeye
Nigeria economy will b better of with a thief than a religion extremist, ethic bigot worse still a perpetual dullard. go kill ur self!
Re: 2019 Nairaland Presidential Election Poll By The Six Geo Political Zones by bender79: 7:31am On Feb 13, 2019
AccessME:
How many online polls particularly on nairaland has reflected actual polls? Please answer me sir!?
Re: 2019 Nairaland Presidential Election Poll By The Six Geo Political Zones by OliverThambo98: 7:33am On Feb 13, 2019
bender79:

And so I hold.

I even learnt the OP don't have permanent voters card.
Re: 2019 Nairaland Presidential Election Poll By The Six Geo Political Zones by Binikingdowm: 7:34am On Feb 13, 2019
Nonsense, so buhari will win akwa ibom, kwara, Lagos, Edo and ondo?

Wake up
Re: 2019 Nairaland Presidential Election Poll By The Six Geo Political Zones by Nobody: 7:55am On Feb 13, 2019
OliverThambo98:

And so I hold.

I even learnt the OP don't have permanent voters card.
I have my PVC 100% and i can post it here for confirmation that's if u really want me to.
Re: 2019 Nairaland Presidential Election Poll By The Six Geo Political Zones by eurogee: 8:14am On Feb 13, 2019
This nairaland poll isn't a true reflection of the mood of the moment. You gaveBuhari the whole north!? That's a lie from the pit of hell! Poll my foot!
Re: 2019 Nairaland Presidential Election Poll By The Six Geo Political Zones by Nobody: 8:38am On Feb 13, 2019
AccessME:
Nigeria economy will b better of with a thief than a religion extremist, ethic bigot worse still a perpetual dullard. go kill ur self!

Am very sure you d one to hang urself come Monday morning

Sour losers

Bunch of thieves
Re: 2019 Nairaland Presidential Election Poll By The Six Geo Political Zones by Nobody: 8:43am On Feb 13, 2019
olagbola55:

Am very sure you d one to hang urself come Monday morning

Sour losers

Bunch of thieves
tongue
Re: 2019 Nairaland Presidential Election Poll By The Six Geo Political Zones by shosky1794: 10:43am On Feb 13, 2019
Please Seun bring in the CJN to swear-in Atiku since he has won on your forum. Even people in my village clicked like for him. You guys should sit down in that face-me-I-fight house in Ajegunle and be deceiving yourselves.
Re: 2019 Nairaland Presidential Election Poll By The Six Geo Political Zones by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jul 07, 2019
upon all the likes for Atiku. Buhari still won

(1) (Reply)

We Will Not Give Rochas Okorocha Certificate Of Return... ~ INEC / Lady, Mother Of Four Killed & Dumped By The Road Side In Portharcourt (Graphic) / Senator Dino Melaye Celebrates His Brother On His Birthday (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.