Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,817 members, 7,806,295 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:13 PM

Warning Guys Do Not Marry Because Of Money - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Warning Guys Do Not Marry Because Of Money (2519 Views)

Woman Sleep On The Streets After Husband's Imprisonment, Due To Lack Of Money... / May I Not Marry A Woman Like My Mum / 'Frustrated' Lastborn Tired Of Housework Writes Warning Letter To Family Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Warning Guys Do Not Marry Because Of Money by Nobody: 6:08pm On Feb 15, 2019
Is better for you to marry the senators daughter, that way the father can use his connection to secure a good paying job for you just make sure the girl is of good character though.
Re: Warning Guys Do Not Marry Because Of Money by Nobody: 6:09pm On Feb 15, 2019
Precial419:
This your story self let me just believe it. Both married for different reasons and sorry maybe that's what your cousin told and made you believe but a guy that is already stable financially would not want to depend on his wife as support unless he's moral and mind standing is weak. And then there is no communication between the both of them. I don't know why your cousin sold the house because down the line, he would have something to depend on. Whether you like it or not most women want their men to be responsible for everything without her input and her is meant for her. These are things that should be discussed before the marriage. So he wasn't dating any girl before getting that job abi? Maybe it was karma fucking his ass up.

u say wat "Whether you like it or not most women want their men to be responsible for everything without her input and her is meant for her." maybe u mean say most crazy women and me no say de full for naija.

2 Likes

Re: Warning Guys Do Not Marry Because Of Money by Nobody: 6:13pm On Feb 15, 2019
amliftedhigher:
Breaking news : My cousin just sold the house now and had paid for rent to pack in tomorrow.
This means that the marriage is almost over.

Excellent! He did the right thing.
Re: Warning Guys Do Not Marry Because Of Money by mastermaestro(m): 10:14pm On Feb 15, 2019
NoToPile:

Why would he sell the house?

Thats not a smart decision if you ask me

The wife may be laying partial claim to the house, you know. And I am sure the loan repayment is also biting hard on him. Dude just needs to break the shackles. He probably bought it in the first place out of his wife's manipulative pressure. But now that things are panning out this way, he needs to free himself and take back his financial power which he lost partially to this seemingly 'good' venture.

2 Likes

Re: Warning Guys Do Not Marry Because Of Money by mastermaestro(m): 10:20pm On Feb 15, 2019
mhd5757:
Is better for you to marry the senators daughter, that way the father can use his connection to secure a good paying job for you just make sure the girl is of good character though.

Marrying into a 'rich' family looks very liberating, doesn't it? But it can actually rob you of your personal existence. You may cease to exist as a 'man'. Please marry from your class, yes, your economic class. You both can grow together.

2 Likes

Re: Warning Guys Do Not Marry Because Of Money by amliftedhigher: 10:39pm On Feb 15, 2019
mastermaestro:

The wife may be laying partial claim to the house, you know. And I am sure the loan repayment is also biting hard on him. Dude just needs to break the shackles. He probably bought it in the first place out of his wife's manipulative pressure. But now that things are panning out this way, he needs to free himself and take back his financial power which he lost partially to this seemingly 'good' venture.
Exactly
Re: Warning Guys Do Not Marry Because Of Money by fastseo: 1:46am On Feb 16, 2019
Women of now days... Our mama didn't behave like this. Your family should come first.. I mean the new family before before talking about your old family. If the man had starved the family to shower blessing on his family the woman will cry fowl.

Good thing he sold the house, reason is that that woman will claim an input in future, even take him to court to have a share. Your cousin can gently plan his life back, look for a woman that will be submissive not feminist..look very well about the family most importantly because this girl learnt that character from the parents, that's what they thought her.

1 Like

Re: Warning Guys Do Not Marry Because Of Money by Nobody: 7:21am On Feb 16, 2019
mhd5757:
You are a selfish scum....people with your mentality don't go far in life because your parasitic and dependent lifestyle will never make you think of hustling your own wealth.

3 Likes

Re: Warning Guys Do Not Marry Because Of Money by amliftedhigher: 11:12am On Feb 16, 2019
fastseo:
Women of now days... Our mama didn't behave like this. Your family should come first.. I mean the new family before before talking about your old family. If the man had starved the family to shower blessing on his family the woman will cry fowl.

Good thing he sold the house, reason is that that woman will claim an input in future, even take him to court to have a share. Your cousin can gently plan his life back, look for a woman that will be submissive not feminist..look very well about the family most importantly because this girl learnt that character from the parents, that's what they thought her.
The mother is the problem. She even threatened my cousin before the wedding that she will teach him lessons but my guy thought say na play
Re: Warning Guys Do Not Marry Because Of Money by Nobody: 2:05pm On Feb 16, 2019
tommyken:

You are a selfish scum....people with your mentality don't go far in life because your parasitic and dependent lifestyle will never make you think of hustling your own wealth.
Omo! Tings are too hard in this naija, there is no employment, businesses are slow, no patronage, due to more and more people becoming broke due to the crupled economy, so any opportunity you get, Omo! Grab it!

1 Like

Re: Warning Guys Do Not Marry Because Of Money by Raalsalghul: 6:30pm On Feb 16, 2019
NoToPile:

Why would he sell the house?

Thats not a smart decision if you ask me
Walahi the cousin no wise at all.
Re: Warning Guys Do Not Marry Because Of Money by stag: 7:09pm On Feb 16, 2019
amliftedhigher:
The girl has already changed her surname back to her fathers name.

shocked

So what’s your cousin still waiting for?
Re: Warning Guys Do Not Marry Because Of Money by amliftedhigher: 8:28pm On Feb 16, 2019
stag:

shocked

So what’s your cousin still waiting for?
well divorce is the last option now moreover she went to their company on Thursday to arrest him with police but the company security stops the police people from doing such. Meanwhile the guy travelled
Re: Warning Guys Do Not Marry Because Of Money by Nobody: 12:00am On Feb 17, 2019
mhd5757:

Omo! Tings are too hard in this naija, there is no employment, businesses are slow, no patronage, due to more and more people becoming broke due to the crupled economy, so any opportunity you get, Omo! Grab it!
I don't subscribe to that mindset..if you observe the successful people in our society you will notice they have this superior mindset of believing in their self.

1 Like

Re: Warning Guys Do Not Marry Because Of Money by stag: 5:50am On Feb 17, 2019
amliftedhigher:
well divorce is the last option now moreover she went to their company on Thursday to arrest him with police but the company security stops the police people from doing such. Meanwhile the guy travelled

Why has she not even made the move for the divorce, instead of all these.

Goodluck to him tho undecided
Re: Warning Guys Do Not Marry Because Of Money by Tony142: 7:01am On Feb 17, 2019
tommyken:

I don't subscribe to that mindset..if you observe the successful people in our society you will notice they have this superior mindset of believing in their self.

#fact
Re: Warning Guys Do Not Marry Because Of Money by SkinnyNigga: 4:50pm On Feb 17, 2019
I no even understand this write up

(1) (2) (Reply)

In Need Of Advice From Wives And Mothers / If Your Brother Is Still Generous To Your Family After Marriage, Thank His Wife’ / My Husband Set Me Up, Slowly I Fall Into It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.