Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,379 members, 7,808,345 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:39 AM

Gunmen Shot Dead After Policeman Pretended To Be A Robber. Graphic Photos - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Shot Dead After Policeman Pretended To Be A Robber. Graphic Photos (51492 Views)

Police And Army Officers Fight In Lagos After Policeman Hit A Soldier (Photos) / Vigilante Torture Chemist Dead In Enugu, Accused Of Being A Robber (Graphic Pix) / Corper Shot Dead By Police In Kogi, Labelled An Armed Robber. Graphic Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Shot Dead After Policeman Pretended To Be A Robber. Graphic Photos by laurentium(m): 10:19am On Feb 13, 2019
Davash222:
I don’t understand Nigeria police. They shot the guy immediately he arrived
they shot him for being stupid
Re: Gunmen Shot Dead After Policeman Pretended To Be A Robber. Graphic Photos by Mac2016(m): 10:20am On Feb 13, 2019
police with gun on a pair of slippers
Re: Gunmen Shot Dead After Policeman Pretended To Be A Robber. Graphic Photos by Slynation(m): 10:23am On Feb 13, 2019
Starboytwo:
This Shii don't really add up....

So a robber would not recognize the voice of his nigger...Anyway dead man don't talk
I wonder oO...
There is more to this story....!!
Re: Gunmen Shot Dead After Policeman Pretended To Be A Robber. Graphic Photos by isan(m): 10:29am On Feb 13, 2019
in a developed country the police men that shot them will be lock up and charge with murder
Re: Gunmen Shot Dead After Policeman Pretended To Be A Robber. Graphic Photos by Rotimi47: 10:39am On Feb 13, 2019
gypsey:
It's crazy, who can confirm that they were really Robbers?
It's really crazy if one think of it!

A professional force armed with a superior fire power killing someone with a short gun when the said person could be arrested gives room for concern and questions.
Re: Gunmen Shot Dead After Policeman Pretended To Be A Robber. Graphic Photos by kingthreatz: 10:42am On Feb 13, 2019
Davash222:

He was armed. Nigerian police no dey do James Bond o. They fire first
Re: Gunmen Shot Dead After Policeman Pretended To Be A Robber. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 10:51am On Feb 13, 2019
Rotimi47:
It's really crazy if one think of it!

A professional force armed with a superior fire power killing someone with a short gun when the said person could be arrested gives room for concern and questions.
Absolutely! the Only witnesses were the same known corrupt Nigerian police. who claimed they were robbers, It's scary.
Re: Gunmen Shot Dead After Policeman Pretended To Be A Robber. Graphic Photos by Rotimi47: 10:57am On Feb 13, 2019
gypsey:
Absolutely! the Only witnesses were the same known corrupt Nigerian police. who claimed they were robbers, It's scary.
The law will surely catch up with them one day if those killed are innocent.
Re: Gunmen Shot Dead After Policeman Pretended To Be A Robber. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 11:02am On Feb 13, 2019
Rotimi47:
The law will surely catch up with them one day if those killed are innocent.

I doubt that, as it Appears. they are the law.
Re: Gunmen Shot Dead After Policeman Pretended To Be A Robber. Graphic Photos by Rotimi47: 11:04am On Feb 13, 2019
gypsey:
I doubt that, as it Appears. they are the law.
The law have a way of catching up to them and it will.
Re: Gunmen Shot Dead After Policeman Pretended To Be A Robber. Graphic Photos by peteruuu(m): 11:29am On Feb 13, 2019
@OP, you need to learn how to give news a title.

That's NOT how to give news a title!.
Re: Gunmen Shot Dead After Policeman Pretended To Be A Robber. Graphic Photos by KPOLOVIE(m): 12:07pm On Feb 13, 2019
Na that kind guns Na him boys dey use now?
Re: Gunmen Shot Dead After Policeman Pretended To Be A Robber. Graphic Photos by AerialMapper: 12:15pm On Feb 13, 2019
Fake Story
Re: Gunmen Shot Dead After Policeman Pretended To Be A Robber. Graphic Photos by staen: 12:21pm On Feb 13, 2019
Just like scenes in nollywood movies
Re: Gunmen Shot Dead After Policeman Pretended To Be A Robber. Graphic Photos by GenFunction: 12:28pm On Feb 13, 2019
security operative wey hang gun wear EASY WEAR..SMH ...
Re: Gunmen Shot Dead After Policeman Pretended To Be A Robber. Graphic Photos by 2chukwu(m): 12:51pm On Feb 13, 2019
They shot him? Instead of arresting them?? What version of country is this.......
Re: Gunmen Shot Dead After Policeman Pretended To Be A Robber. Graphic Photos by Pusyiter(m): 1:18pm On Feb 13, 2019
lol, This is Nigeria
Davash222:
Re: Gunmen Shot Dead After Policeman Pretended To Be A Robber. Graphic Photos by Iyajison: 1:23pm On Feb 13, 2019
This Nigeria police bullets Wre d pull shirts sha...
Re: Gunmen Shot Dead After Policeman Pretended To Be A Robber. Graphic Photos by ceejay80s(m): 1:43pm On Feb 13, 2019
Davash222:
its better that they are dead now than to be released tomorrow
Re: Gunmen Shot Dead After Policeman Pretended To Be A Robber. Graphic Photos by gunnersway(m): 2:01pm On Feb 13, 2019
Davash222:
The thing tire me oo
Re: Gunmen Shot Dead After Policeman Pretended To Be A Robber. Graphic Photos by YomiBankz(m): 2:52pm On Feb 13, 2019
Davash222:

Bros you get sense, i mean why them no arrest am, interrogate am so as to catch the others, SMH
Re: Gunmen Shot Dead After Policeman Pretended To Be A Robber. Graphic Photos by chris31(m): 4:02pm On Feb 13, 2019
And they waste no time to shoot their only lead?
Then how do they intend to carry on investigation to arrest other gang members ?
Lack of proper training
Re: Gunmen Shot Dead After Policeman Pretended To Be A Robber. Graphic Photos by 4ckTOTO: 6:17am On Feb 14, 2019
The way naija is. One can pay a corrupt police to just kill anyone and tag the person arm robber. You don't kill like this na. Take the guy to cut first and let the judge pronounce him guilty

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Five Men Rape And Videotape Teenagers In Ondo / $268,000 Fraud: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy At His Luxury Hotel In Delta State / Kidnapped Woman Rescued From Well In Rivers State After 3 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.