Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,944 members, 7,806,733 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:08 PM

Woman Tortures 7-year-old Niece With Hot Knife For Stealing Chewing Gum In Lagos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Tortures 7-year-old Niece With Hot Knife For Stealing Chewing Gum In Lagos (17943 Views)

Uncle Flogs His Niece With A Knife In Ikom, Cross River State (Disturbing Photo) / Man Brutalizes Son With Hot Knife For Stealing Meat From The Pot (photos) / Lagos Woman Tortures Stepdaughters With Hot Knife, Pepper (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Tortures 7-year-old Niece With Hot Knife For Stealing Chewing Gum In Lagos by Ritzy10(f): 9:17am On Feb 13, 2019
A seven-year-old girl, Mazichukwu, is battling with burns allegedly inflicted on her by her aunt, whom she lives with on Josiah Aina Street, Alakuko, Lagos State.

The aunt, Mrs Loveth Ozoihu, reportedly punished the girl by beating her with a hot knife for allegedly stealing chewing gum belonging to their neighbour’s child.

PUNCH Metro learnt that Ozoihu, a trader, had sent Mazichukwu to give the neighbour the change for the goods she bought from her. The girl reportedly met the woman’s kid holding the candy and collected it from her. She was said to have returned home, chewing the gum, which she confessed to have collected from the neighbour’s kid when her aunt asked her where she got it from.

Enraged by Mazichukwu’s conduct, Ozoihu reportedly lit a gas cooker at midnight and put a knife on the burner. She reportedly placed the hot knife on the girl’s buttocks, leaving her to groan with pains. It was learnt that the Enugu State indigene later took the girl to a chemist’s shop, where a substance was applied to the injury.

A good Samaritan, who got wind of the assault, reported the case to the police at the Alakuko Division and Ozoihu was arrested. In her statement to the police, the 25-year-old suspect denied assaulting the girl, but claimed that Mazichukwu mistakenly sat on the burner.

But Mazichukwu faulted her aunt’s claim before the police, insisting that the woman inflicted the burns on her buttocks.

Ozoihu was subsequently arraigned before an Ogba Magistrates’ Court on one count of assault occasioning harm.

See more: https://zenithnaija.com/woman-tortures-7-year-old-niece-with-hot-knife-for-stealing-chewing-gum-in-lagos/

Re: Woman Tortures 7-year-old Niece With Hot Knife For Stealing Chewing Gum In Lagos by Larryfest(m): 9:20am On Feb 13, 2019
Crazy ass woman...

1 Like

Re: Woman Tortures 7-year-old Niece With Hot Knife For Stealing Chewing Gum In Lagos by Richdad50(m): 11:12am On Feb 13, 2019
No help ever lived with me that never ate same food, went to same school, or equal priviledge with my kids. Never!
Do not bring in a help when you do not have a heart to accommodate another child.

#Richdad

32 Likes

Re: Woman Tortures 7-year-old Niece With Hot Knife For Stealing Chewing Gum In Lagos by meobizy(f): 11:13am On Feb 13, 2019
A lot of Nigerians are actually angry heartless people always ready to quote the Bible to disguise their hypocritical ways.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Tortures 7-year-old Niece With Hot Knife For Stealing Chewing Gum In Lagos by Undisclosed: 11:13am On Feb 13, 2019
Stupid country embarassed
Re: Woman Tortures 7-year-old Niece With Hot Knife For Stealing Chewing Gum In Lagos by tfash96(m): 11:13am On Feb 13, 2019
Common chewing gum 4 dat matter

2 Likes

Re: Woman Tortures 7-year-old Niece With Hot Knife For Stealing Chewing Gum In Lagos by flyca: 11:13am On Feb 13, 2019
The woman said that the girl “mistakeningly sat on the burner?“ Can you imagine
The government should enforce stricter laws for punishing all these evil acts. It's becoming one too many.

4 Likes

Re: Woman Tortures 7-year-old Niece With Hot Knife For Stealing Chewing Gum In Lagos by PenlsCaP: 11:17am On Feb 13, 2019
N
Re: Woman Tortures 7-year-old Niece With Hot Knife For Stealing Chewing Gum In Lagos by Chipink(f): 11:19am On Feb 13, 2019
Wickedness I'm sure she is a Yoruba coneheaded woman

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Tortures 7-year-old Niece With Hot Knife For Stealing Chewing Gum In Lagos by JJOF(m): 11:20am On Feb 13, 2019
Where's NCAN when u need them?
Re: Woman Tortures 7-year-old Niece With Hot Knife For Stealing Chewing Gum In Lagos by daddytime(m): 11:22am On Feb 13, 2019
I still maintain that the poorest among us are usually the most wicked and heartless of us all. They are usually pissed and angry at all except themselves for their predicaments and sorry lives. Throw in a not so good looking poor person into the mix and you'd have an advanced Boko Haram to contend with.

My verdict is...

Return that knife back on that gas burner to smelter for about 30 minutes, and then use it to elongate the length and breadth of the woman's Vaginatu..

Evil people..

8 Likes

Re: Woman Tortures 7-year-old Niece With Hot Knife For Stealing Chewing Gum In Lagos by UKBobo(m): 11:26am On Feb 13, 2019
Ndi....me I dey for east by blood...Udi near enugu...but I know for home brutality, we are in the Champions League knock out rounds. Poor pikin...how I would love to dash her money for outing with her friends
Re: Woman Tortures 7-year-old Niece With Hot Knife For Stealing Chewing Gum In Lagos by CaptainGOOD: 11:26am On Feb 13, 2019
homealone00:
[s]Igbo Amaka, wicked tribe. God punish all this Flat Head.[/s] undecided

What about this wickedness of coneheaded Yoruba tribe

7 Likes

Re: Woman Tortures 7-year-old Niece With Hot Knife For Stealing Chewing Gum In Lagos by 100bonus(m): 11:27am On Feb 13, 2019
homealone00:
Igbo Amaka, wicked tribe. God punish all this Flat Head. undecided
saint Obi clap for yourself FOOL

1 Like

Re: Woman Tortures 7-year-old Niece With Hot Knife For Stealing Chewing Gum In Lagos by pahen1991: 11:27am On Feb 13, 2019
Spoil the Rod and spare the child
Re: Woman Tortures 7-year-old Niece With Hot Knife For Stealing Chewing Gum In Lagos by Pojomojo: 11:29am On Feb 13, 2019
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Woman Tortures 7-year-old Niece With Hot Knife For Stealing Chewing Gum In Lagos by Chipink(f): 11:31am On Feb 13, 2019
Hi
Re: Woman Tortures 7-year-old Niece With Hot Knife For Stealing Chewing Gum In Lagos by kingthreatz: 11:31am On Feb 13, 2019
Eastern women. I made this comment below just less than 2 weeks ago.

https://www.nairaland.com/5007200/woman-flogs-husbands-11-year-old-nephew#75496692

kingthreatz:
Why are Eastern women this wicked. The baby factories business is making them less humane to children. If you think i am joking, google online for child abuse cases. 70% are from women of Eastern origin.

1 Like

Re: Woman Tortures 7-year-old Niece With Hot Knife For Stealing Chewing Gum In Lagos by PenlsCaP: 11:32am On Feb 13, 2019
Yoruba women and wickedness
Re: Woman Tortures 7-year-old Niece With Hot Knife For Stealing Chewing Gum In Lagos by PenlsCaP: 11:33am On Feb 13, 2019
kingthreatz:
Eastern women. I made this comment below just less than 2 weeks ago.

https://www.nairaland.com/5007200/woman-flogs-husbands-11-year-old-nephew#75496692
Hm but this is a Yoruba woman nau undecided

Re: Woman Tortures 7-year-old Niece With Hot Knife For Stealing Chewing Gum In Lagos by kingthreatz: 11:43am On Feb 13, 2019
PenlsCaP:

All tribes do it but women domestic violence against minors among igbos is as rampant as Baby factory business in Aba

3 Likes

Re: Woman Tortures 7-year-old Niece With Hot Knife For Stealing Chewing Gum In Lagos by Samgist(m): 11:49am On Feb 13, 2019
Na waooo
Re: Woman Tortures 7-year-old Niece With Hot Knife For Stealing Chewing Gum In Lagos by Pabloosas(m): 11:57am On Feb 13, 2019
“...like hot knife through butter...”. That’s what I know; not this shocked
Re: Woman Tortures 7-year-old Niece With Hot Knife For Stealing Chewing Gum In Lagos by enemyofprogress: 12:05pm On Feb 13, 2019
Just because of ordinary shegum
Re: Woman Tortures 7-year-old Niece With Hot Knife For Stealing Chewing Gum In Lagos by enemyofprogress: 12:05pm On Feb 13, 2019
PenlsCaP:
and so fokn what?

1 Like

Re: Woman Tortures 7-year-old Niece With Hot Knife For Stealing Chewing Gum In Lagos by omoteacher(m): 12:05pm On Feb 13, 2019
shocked shocked shocked

As religious as we are we are still this wicked. We need to show more love among ourselves and live like human beings and not wild animals.
Re: Woman Tortures 7-year-old Niece With Hot Knife For Stealing Chewing Gum In Lagos by aAK1(m): 12:07pm On Feb 13, 2019
It's a two way thing. I don't support the use of hot knife but honestly it's disappointing to hear some people say stuff like common chewing gum. That's where it starts and then becomes something serious
Re: Woman Tortures 7-year-old Niece With Hot Knife For Stealing Chewing Gum In Lagos by stag: 12:17pm On Feb 13, 2019
Chipink:

You will soon deactivate. We know your type.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Farmer Molests A 75-Year-Old Woman In Ekiti State / Kidnapped Children Rescued From Man Who Lures Them With Sweets & Biscuits / Have You Ever Been Assaulted By A Conductor? Lola Okurin Shares His Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.