Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,979 members, 7,806,858 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:37 AM

Pictures Of Bianca Ojukwu In The Namib Desert - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Bianca Ojukwu In The Namib Desert (46529 Views)

Tinubu Visits Ambassador Bianca Ojukwu In Her Husband's Home In Enugu / Photo Of Bianca Ojukwu After Slapping Ebelechukwu Obiano As Nigerians React / Ebelechukwu Obiano, Bianca Ojukwu In Physical Fight At Soludo's Inauguration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Bianca Ojukwu In The Namib Desert by Floryangel8: 12:32pm On Feb 13, 2019
See enjoyment,
Re: Pictures Of Bianca Ojukwu In The Namib Desert by Slynation(m): 12:33pm On Feb 13, 2019
niceprof:
See wetin Ojukwu was enjoying while my Dad was in the war front fighting Aboki that didn't offend him.
Lol....Lwkm grin

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Bianca Ojukwu In The Namib Desert by Princeton92(m): 12:33pm On Feb 13, 2019
INTERESTED in a second marriage?

Will she go on a date with me for a dtart?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Bianca Ojukwu In The Namib Desert by verifiablefacts: 12:33pm On Feb 13, 2019
LieDetector:
Simple analogy for those that will be voting.

Buhari is Morata
Atiku is higuain.

Both are strikers but one is incompetent and the other knows his onions. Higuain isn't that world class striker you might want in your team but that doesn't take away the fact he trumps morata heads and shoulders. Where morata flawed, higuain has excelled with exquisite finesse.

My fellow Nigerians. Shall we still stick with morata whilst hoping for Icardi? Get higuain in. He'd do a much more better job than morata.

Thank you
we are sticking with morata,,he never played in a team that concedes 6-0.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Bianca Ojukwu In The Namib Desert by Duru009(m): 12:40pm On Feb 13, 2019
sugar boy must be very lucky
Re: Pictures Of Bianca Ojukwu In The Namib Desert by koladebrainiac(m): 12:49pm On Feb 13, 2019
lol FFK SIDE CHIC
Re: Pictures Of Bianca Ojukwu In The Namib Desert by tojahh(m): 12:50pm On Feb 13, 2019
Chai... Ojuku see wetin you dey flex while you let my papa dey waka upandan with Dane gun shouting One Biafra.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Bianca Ojukwu In The Namib Desert by Marotzke(m): 12:53pm On Feb 13, 2019
Her Sister is Nigeria's High commissioner to Namibia.
Visit your sibling, have fun, charge the expenses to Nigeria's account .
What better way to spend holidays?

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Bianca Ojukwu In The Namib Desert by salt1: 12:58pm On Feb 13, 2019
niceprof:
See wetin Ojukwu was enjoying while my Dad was in the war front fighting Aboki that didn't offend him.

"Aboki that didn't offend him"
Lol

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Bianca Ojukwu In The Namib Desert by LINTUNE(m): 1:00pm On Feb 13, 2019
grin
oilPUSSY:

You go look for customers tire.. Ekpele.
Your frustration is just starting.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Bianca Ojukwu In The Namib Desert by dapillar: 1:00pm On Feb 13, 2019
Nice 1.
Re: Pictures Of Bianca Ojukwu In The Namib Desert by LINTUNE(m): 1:01pm On Feb 13, 2019
niceprof:
lol grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Bianca Ojukwu In The Namib Desert by ajebuter(f): 1:04pm On Feb 13, 2019
She remains the most beautiful beauty queen Nigeria has ever produced..

I can bet she can still beat some of our 'cosmetics girls' hands down.. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Kudos to Mrs Ojukwu...

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Bianca Ojukwu In The Namib Desert by bluecircle470: 1:08pm On Feb 13, 2019
Ffk is really taking care of her puna grin
Re: Pictures Of Bianca Ojukwu In The Namib Desert by Nobody: 1:19pm On Feb 13, 2019
grin

Re: Pictures Of Bianca Ojukwu In The Namib Desert by ItsMeAboki(m): 1:34pm On Feb 13, 2019
Ah the Biafran queen; see what was written on her T shirt; is she still advertising for more rounds with FFK so that she can produce more kids like these ones?

Re: Pictures Of Bianca Ojukwu In The Namib Desert by OLUWANISH0LA(m): 1:40pm On Feb 13, 2019
Choi.. See the babe ojukwu left behind.

Another guy go dey chop the spag now o..
Re: Pictures Of Bianca Ojukwu In The Namib Desert by Nobody: 1:42pm On Feb 13, 2019
She is there with a new lover
Re: Pictures Of Bianca Ojukwu In The Namib Desert by titiforever: 1:49pm On Feb 13, 2019
Ageless beauty.

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Bianca Ojukwu In The Namib Desert by PHILipu1(m): 2:08pm On Feb 13, 2019
FFK food
Re: Pictures Of Bianca Ojukwu In The Namib Desert by bigtt76(f): 2:48pm On Feb 13, 2019
This one won't come and vote ooo! Tomorrow she'll be looking for political appointment cheesy cheesy cheesy

Spadelicious:
Bianca Ojukwu, wife of the late Igbo Leader and Former Nigeria’s Ambassador to Spain shared amazing pictures of her desert exploration in the Namib Desert, the oldest desert in the world on Facebook

NAMIB DESERT : THE AWESOME DUNE 7
GOD’S WONDERS ON EARTH
Nothing quite prepared me for the destabilizing, yet exhilarating sensation I experienced just by gazing at the towering Dune7 fondly known as ‘Big Daddy’ located in the Namib Desert, considered the oldest desert in the world at 55 million years old.
This surreal place boasts of some of the tallest and biggest sand dunes in the world, created by the winds. Dune7 stands at 1256 feet, roughly the height of the Empire State Building.
This is a desert explorer’s paradise. For me and also for my darling sister Ambassador Lilian Onoh, the freedom of riding through nature’s great wilderness by Quad bike, by Camel, on foot , and simply experiencing the vastness of Africa’s desert landscapes was incredible!
Thanks to our helpful and informative guide, kelvin at Dune 7 Adventures, the memory will remain indelible.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Bianca Ojukwu In The Namib Desert by MicroBox: 2:52pm On Feb 13, 2019
If you want to die because of a woman, pity you though..
If you love something and is not working, take it cool and think otherwise.
Life is full of bliss and glamour.. So sweet mehn

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Bianca Ojukwu In The Namib Desert by meobizy(f): 2:56pm On Feb 13, 2019
That’s an old slay queen.
Re: Pictures Of Bianca Ojukwu In The Namib Desert by meobizy(f): 2:57pm On Feb 13, 2019
ItsMeAboki:
Ah the Biafran queen; see what was written on her T shirt; is she still advertising for more rounds with FFK so that she can produce more kids like these ones?
One day you go tire with this rubbish picture.
Re: Pictures Of Bianca Ojukwu In The Namib Desert by Xander85: 3:13pm On Feb 13, 2019
Damn! This Lady is DA BOMB! shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boko Haram's Flag (Photo) / Buhari, Saraki, Osinbajo, Atiku At Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi's Wedding / Wike Shuts Down Caverton Helicopters For Violation Of Movement Restrictions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.