Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,718 members, 7,802,166 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:17 AM

Pictures Of Bianca Ojukwu In The Namib Desert - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Bianca Ojukwu In The Namib Desert (46514 Views)

Tinubu Visits Ambassador Bianca Ojukwu In Her Husband's Home In Enugu / Photo Of Bianca Ojukwu After Slapping Ebelechukwu Obiano As Nigerians React / Ebelechukwu Obiano, Bianca Ojukwu In Physical Fight At Soludo's Inauguration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Bianca Ojukwu In The Namib Desert by ItsMeAboki(m): 3:23pm On Feb 13, 2019
meobizy:

One day you go tire with this rubbish picture.

No be me write book talk am oOh, na una new spokesman and serial Igbo pussy hunter, FFK.

Re: Pictures Of Bianca Ojukwu In The Namib Desert by LUCASC(m): 3:44pm On Feb 13, 2019
Beautiful as tear rubber Abeg how I go fit c am toast.
Re: Pictures Of Bianca Ojukwu In The Namib Desert by gidgiddy: 3:54pm On Feb 13, 2019
For a woman over 50, she looks very good

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Bianca Ojukwu In The Namib Desert by Nobody: 4:11pm On Feb 13, 2019
Even the camel is happy to carry her.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Bianca Ojukwu In The Namib Desert by Foxxybrown: 4:46pm On Feb 13, 2019
Marotzke:
Her Sister is Nigeria's High commissioner to Namibia.
Visit your sibling, have fun, charge the expenses to Nigeria's account .
What better way to spend holidays?

Kpele o. Pray for heaven to pick ya call.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Bianca Ojukwu In The Namib Desert by Foxxybrown: 4:48pm On Feb 13, 2019
Marotzke:
Her Sister is Nigeria's High commissioner to Namibia.
Visit your sibling, have fun, charge the expenses to Nigeria's account .
What better way to spend holidays?

Jealousy no get medicine. Make you pray for beta life instead of jealousing others who Are blessed

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Bianca Ojukwu In The Namib Desert by igwejay67: 4:52pm On Feb 13, 2019
Bianca was born in 1968 which was right in the middle of Biafran war and they never got married till the 90s. Your father (God bless him) is/was a galant an dcourageous soldier who fought for his beliefs and freedom of his immediate families and tribe its such a shame he has an efulefu as a son
niceprof:
See wetin Ojukwu was enjoying while my Dad was in the war front fighting Aboki that didn't offend him.

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Bianca Ojukwu In The Namib Desert by PANDA2: 4:56pm On Feb 13, 2019
igwejay67:
Bianca was born in 1968 which was right in the middle of Biafran war and they never got married till the 90s. Your father (God bless him) is/was a galant an dcourageous soldier who fought for his beliefs and freedom of his immediate families and tribe its such a shame he has an efulefu as a son

Gbam. Educate that silly eediot. Too many m0r0ns on this thread

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Bianca Ojukwu In The Namib Desert by skaramanga: 5:05pm On Feb 13, 2019
ItsMeAboki:
Ah the Biafran queen; see what was written on her T shirt; is she still advertising for more rounds with FFK so that she can produce more kids like these ones?

FFK who cannot Father male children until that albino Biafran that is his baby mama got impregnated by Nnamdi Kanu and Fayose to ensure that he have sons to call his own. See this picture of his sons below. Do any of them look like him? NO because The cocaine have fried his testicles.

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Bianca Ojukwu In The Namib Desert by moupe: 5:13pm On Feb 13, 2019
Badonasty:

just enjoying free money

Mtcheeeew. Broke dude. Is it your own?

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Bianca Ojukwu In The Namib Desert by Mankosi: 5:13pm On Feb 13, 2019
niceprof:
See wetin Ojukwu was enjoying while my Dad was in the war front fighting Aboki that didn't offend him.
lol, na so
Re: Pictures Of Bianca Ojukwu In The Namib Desert by Foxxybrown: 5:23pm On Feb 13, 2019
igwejay67:

Gbosas

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Bianca Ojukwu In The Namib Desert by ItsMeAboki(m): 6:00pm On Feb 13, 2019
skaramanga:

FFK who cannot Father male children until that albino Biafran that is his baby mama got impregnated by Nnamdi Kanu and Fayose to ensure that he have sons to call his own. See this picture of his sons below. Do any of them look like him? NO because The cocaine have fried his testicles.

The Y chromosome which always comes from the man is the sole determinant of the sex of the male child; women always contribute only the X chromosome.

In any case according to Aunty Kemi-Olunloyo, FFK had already been engaging the Biafran queen in lengthy episodes of the Karma Sutra which resulted in two pregnancies (one miscarried the 2nd she aborted) when the two love birds met in London in the late 80s/early 90s, at the time when Romeo's balls were obviously yet to be fried by cocaine.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Bianca Ojukwu In The Namib Desert by Foxxybrown: 6:26pm On Feb 13, 2019
@ itsmeaboki. Above

It seems you are talking about your ashewo mother here. Brainless twerp. May you also be cursed with a mother like mad lunatic Aunty kemi Olunloyo who is fond of spreading false tales because of her madness

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Bianca Ojukwu In The Namib Desert by mana123: 6:30pm On Feb 13, 2019
Foxxybrown:
@ itsmeaboki. Above

It seems you are talking about your ashewo mother here. Brainless twerp. May you also be cursed with a mother like mad lunatic Aunty kemi Olunloyo who is fond of spreading false tales because of her madness

Kemi belong in a psychiatric hospital

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Bianca Ojukwu In The Namib Desert by ItsMeAboki(m): 6:55pm On Feb 13, 2019
Foxxybrown:
@ itsmeaboki. Above

How ironic imagine that coming from a product of baby factory drawn directly from a 99.9% stock of Oloshos (which should statistically include your mother and all females in your generations); before you get angry, no be me talk am, better blame Maazi Kanu (who apparently is an authority on this matter) and Okorocha who also added his own.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4UIRwV6PLLw

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Bianca Ojukwu In The Namib Desert by Coolgent(m): 6:57pm On Feb 13, 2019
Milf looking for young chaps grin
Re: Pictures Of Bianca Ojukwu In The Namib Desert by bolaidu001: 7:07pm On Feb 13, 2019
ItsMeAboki:

How ironic imagine that coming from a product of baby factory drawn directly from a 99.9% stock of Oloshos (which should statistically include your mother and all females in your generations); before you get angry, no be me talk am, better blame Maazi Kanu (who apparently is an authority on this matter) and Okorocha who also added his own.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4UIRwV6PLLw

Itsmeaboki, you are a disgrace to the Islamic faith. If you have children, they should be ashamed of you. You are not representing your parents or the Muslim heritage well by your vulgar and revolting posts.
Re: Pictures Of Bianca Ojukwu In The Namib Desert by meccuno: 7:50pm On Feb 13, 2019
niceprof:
They were married years after the civil war. use your brain na........

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Bianca Ojukwu In The Namib Desert by MONIKERREVEALER: 7:54pm On Feb 13, 2019
niceprof:

so àbokis didn't massacre your people in the north during the sixties progrom?

and who told you that ojukwu married bianca during the war?

cease making a fool of yourself!

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Bianca Ojukwu In The Namib Desert by ItsMeAboki(m): 12:17am On Feb 14, 2019
bolaidu001:

Itsmeaboki, you are a disgrace to the Islamic faith. If you have children, they should be ashamed of you. You are not representing your parents or the Muslim heritage well by your vulgar and revolting posts.

I can see that you are obsessed with Bianca and that I must have hit a very sensitive nerve; however, pls check my signature and note that I take no prisoners when it comes to bigots and bigotry; so save the sermon to those that incessantly take pleasure in insulting my tribe, religion and region at every given opportunity - I have since therefore taken it as my duty to dish back as much as the give; till the day they develop the culture of respecting others.
Re: Pictures Of Bianca Ojukwu In The Namib Desert by bolaidu001: 10:02am On Feb 14, 2019
ItsMeAboki:

I can see that you are obsessed with Bianca and that I must have hit a very sensitive nerve; however, pls check my signature and note that I take no prisoners when it comes to bigots and bigotry; so save the sermon to those that incessantly take pleasure in insulting my tribe, religion and region at every given opportunity - I have since therefore taken it as my duty to dish back as much as the give; till the day they develop the culture of respecting others.

On the contrary my friend, you are the one with the Bianca obsession, and you are just hiding under ethic and tribal sentiments to give vent to your E- thuggery and abuse. If you can present us with one clear evidence of this woman insulting your tribe or religion then, your attitude might make sense, but internet trolling and insulting a woman and members of her family to satisfy your demagogue instincts is childish and base. I also repeat that it is an aberration to the Islamic faith. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Bianca Ojukwu In The Namib Desert by ItsMeAboki(m): 6:29pm On Feb 14, 2019
bolaidu001:

On the contrary my friend, you are the one with the Bianca obsession, and you are just hiding under ethic and tribal sentiments to give vent to your E- thuggery and abuse. If you can present us with one clear evidence of this woman insulting your tribe or religion then, your attitude might make sense, but internet trolling and insulting a woman and members of her family to satisfy your demagogue instincts is childish and base. I also repeat that it is an aberration to the Islamic faith. Thank you.

For one not obsessed with Bianca; yet almost over 50% of his posts are entirely devoted to Bianca - well you can tell that to the birds.

You obviously did not read my post let alone understood it; because I never said I had any problem with your Biafran Queen but with her tribal e-rats who take pleasure in insulting my tribe, religion and region (including individuals who represent them) at every given opportunity.

I am simply returning the favour; Bianca unfortunately being among the high profile figures who also represent them - and therefore a legitimate target for retaliation.

Are the constant insults by your Blodas also not a against Christianity; where does Christianity preach or justify hate and insolence?
Re: Pictures Of Bianca Ojukwu In The Namib Desert by bolaidu001: 8:19pm On Feb 14, 2019
ItsMeAboki:

For one not obsessed with Bianca; yet almost over 50% of his posts are entirely devoted to Bianca - well you can tell that to the birds.

You obviously did not read my post let alone understood it; because I never said I had any problem with your Biafran Queen but with her tribal e-rats who take pleasure in insulting my tribe, religion and region (including individuals who represent them) at every given opportunity.

I am simply returning the favour; Bianca unfortunately being among the high profile figures who also represent them - and therefore a legitimate target for retaliation.

Are the constant insults by your Blodas also not a against Christianity; where does Christianity preach or justify hate and insolence?

What you have said here is that because you have a problem with thie tribe of this woman, you are attacking her?

My people have a saying that it is only a cowardly man or one who is castrated that derives pleasure in hounding and attacking a woman, or even engaging one in verbal abuse.

You have admitted that you have problem with Bianca’s tribe. So who is the tribal bigot here? I repeat again that your actions run contrary to the dictates of Islam which is a religion that preaches love, peace and tolerance regardless of the wrong impression some people may have.

It is people like you that give this noble religion a bad name by engaging in these depraved actions.

Your posts are reprehensible and Moreso for the wrong reasons. And you know it.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Bianca Ojukwu In The Namib Desert by ItsMeAboki(m): 10:14pm On Feb 14, 2019
bolaidu001:

What you have said here is that because you have a problem with thie tribe of this woman, you are attacking her?

My people have a saying that it is only a cowardly man or one who is castrated that derives pleasure in hounding and attacking a woman, or even engaging one in verbal abuse.

You have admitted that you have problem with Bianca’s tribe. So who is the tribal bigot here? I repeat again that your actions run contrary to the dictates of Islam which is a religion that preaches love, peace and tolerance regardless of the wrong impression some people may have.

It is people like you that give this noble religion a bad name by engaging in these depraved actions.

Your posts are reprehensible and Moreso for the wrong reasons. And you know it.

I offer no apology whatsoever nor care for your opinion; I have already given you my reasons and have no intention of stopping until your blodas also appreciate the value of respect for others.

I am glad it is paining you because you may perhaps begin to appreciate what we have had to endure at the hands of your blodas for so many years.

Call them off or otherwise you can save all that preaching to yourself because as far as I am concerned, anybody whether woman, man or child is a legitimate target for my revenge whenever the opportunity presents itself.

What is good for the goose is also good for the gander; enough is enough; you step on my toes I step on yours 10xs more - shikenan.

BTW, Islam does not preach turning the other side of the cheek but defending and fighting back in the face of oppression.
Re: Pictures Of Bianca Ojukwu In The Namib Desert by bolaidu001: 11:23pm On Feb 14, 2019
ItsMeAboki:

I offer no apology whatsoever nor care for your opinion; I have already given you my reasons and have no intention of stopping until your blodas also appreciate the value of respect for others.

I am glad it is paining you because you may perhaps begin to appreciate what we have had to endure at the hands of your blodas for so many years.

Call them off or otherwise you can save all that preaching to yourself because as far as I am concerned, anybody whether woman, man or child is a legitimate target for my revenge whenever the opportunity presents itself.

What is good for the goose is also good for the gander; enough is enough; you step on my toes I step on yours 10xs more - shikenan.

BTW, Islam does not preach turning the other side of the cheek but defending and fighting back in the face of oppression.

Who are ‘your blodas’, by the way? I’m beginning to enjoy this...
Re: Pictures Of Bianca Ojukwu In The Namib Desert by akosanwafo: 12:07pm On Feb 15, 2019
ajebuter:
She remains the most beautiful beauty queen Nigeria has ever produced..

I can bet she can still beat some of our 'cosmetics girls' hands down.. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Kudos to Mrs Ojukwu...

Abi O. I just love dis

Re: Pictures Of Bianca Ojukwu In The Namib Desert by ItsMeAboki(m): 3:35pm On Feb 15, 2019
bolaidu001:

Who are ‘your blodas’, by the way? I’m beginning to enjoy this...

Don't you even know your blodas again?

Go ahead, amuse yourself; I am also enjoying it - while successfully getting message across.
Re: Pictures Of Bianca Ojukwu In The Namib Desert by YeebozNemesis: 4:06pm On Mar 08, 2019
[s]
LieDetector:
Simple analogy for those that will be voting.

Buhari is Morata
Atiku is higuain.

Both are strikers but one is incompetent and the other knows his onions. Higuain isn't that world class striker you might want in your team but that doesn't take away the fact he trumps morata heads and shoulders. Where morata flawed, higuain has excelled with exquisite finesse.

My fellow Nigerians. Shall we still stick with morata whilst hoping for Icardi? Get higuain in. He'd do a much more better job than morata.

Thank you
[/s]

How market?
Re: Pictures Of Bianca Ojukwu In The Namib Desert by BULLIONVAN4(m): 2:43am On May 24, 2019
I can't stop imagining what she will look like in her 20's and teens. BTW, is she up to 60?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari With Babagida, Tinubu, And Obasanjo (Photos) / Wike Shuts Down Caverton Helicopters For Violation Of Movement Restrictions / Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Traffic Gridlock As Abuja Residents Complain (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.