Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:40 AM

Prophet Isa El-Buba: Atiku Will Win 2019 Presidential Election - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Isa El-Buba: Atiku Will Win 2019 Presidential Election (65794 Views)

Guru Maharaji: "Buhari Will Win 2019 Presidential Elections" / Primate Ayodele: If Saraki Runs, PDP Will Win 2019 Presidential Election / Leke Adeboye Reacts To Prophet Isa El-Buba's Attempted Arrest By DSS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prophet Isa El-Buba: Atiku Will Win 2019 Presidential Election by olukiesy(m): 10:08am On Feb 13, 2019
Barely four days to the presidential election, the General Overseer of Evangelical Bible Outreach Ministries Int’l (EBOMI), Prophet Isa El-Buba, on Tuesday predicted that President Muhammadu Buhari will lose the election to his Peoples Democratic Party’s counterpart, Atiku Abubakar.

El-Buba stated this while addressing journalists in Jos, the Plateau State capital. He said, “I know that the strongest soldiers are not the Nigeria Army and its not the police force, but the Nigerian people.

“The Nigerian people will surely protect their votes and if the President loses the election, he will have no option than to go to Daura. “And if he presses on with what they have put on ground, to make sure that they stay in power; the Nigerian people will do the needful, and I will say that we know the things that will be done to get the president accept the result of the election,” he maintained.

“With what is on ground in the country, I have transversed the entire nation, I have seen the heartbeat of ordinary people and I can tell you this, that the President will lose this election. “If you recall, what happened in 2015, President Buhari rode on state of the nation.

“The truth of the matter is the entire North gave a block vote to Mr. President, the South-West also gave him strong votes. But this time around, the North itself, Buhari will not get 50 percent of the votes and in the South-West he will not get more than 45 percent of the votes there.

“And in the South-East, he will hardly get 20 percent of the votes, also in the South-South probably 20 percent; while in the North-Central lets say 45 percent. “In Kano, where he got his highest votes, he cannot get more than 50 percent, also in Kaduna especially with the attitude of the present Governor of the State, Nasir El-Rufai, with the Shii’te movement, surely he not going to get more than 40 percent of the votes in the state. He lamented that about 90 million Nigerians are currently leaving below poverty level in the country, especially people from the North-East, who had hope that a Buhari presidency would wipe away their pains and sorrow, but that wasn’t the situation.

“As I said in 2015, it was a whole different game, so also in 2019, it will be a whole different game; and it’s because of the incompetence of the administration. “I ask you, where is Aisha Buhari, within this whole period from the time she flagged off her own campaign and suddenly disappeared from the scene? She is nowhere.

“The disenchantment is not just about the person, but is about the cabal that have cloud this man are they once pushing him; the man is not fit to lead this country. Look at the blunders allover this country,” he stressed. Speaking on the incumbent Governor of Plateau State Simon Lalong, the General Overseer said, the Governor came in through protest in 2015, against the candidate of the then ruling party, “and it was not like Lalong won, we know the truth”. He said Lalong will also lose the March 2, governorship election to Jeremiah Useni, not because of anything, but because of the way he has gone along with those oppressing his people, “and giving them wings to fly.”

https://olukiesyblog..com/2019/02/atiku-vs-buhari-popular-prophet-el-buba.html

63 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Prophet Isa El-Buba: Atiku Will Win 2019 Presidential Election by faithfull18(f): 10:11am On Feb 13, 2019
Prophet turned political analystlipsrsealed

158 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Prophet Isa El-Buba: Atiku Will Win 2019 Presidential Election by stephleena(f): 10:13am On Feb 13, 2019
hmmm. .stating the obvious

79 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Prophet Isa El-Buba: Atiku Will Win 2019 Presidential Election by PROPHETmichael: 10:20am On Feb 13, 2019
Take note that this is not prophecy but the prophet was simply expressing his own opinion on the subject matter.

300 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Prophet Isa El-Buba: Atiku Will Win 2019 Presidential Election by Salvador1: 10:21am On Feb 13, 2019
Please we don't need any prophet to tell us atiku will win

75 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Prophet Isa El-Buba: Atiku Will Win 2019 Presidential Election by nzeobi(m): 10:26am On Feb 13, 2019
we can't continue like this, I hope atiku/obi wins

48 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Prophet Isa El-Buba: Atiku Will Win 2019 Presidential Election by uzohrome(m): 10:31am On Feb 13, 2019
Is audible to the ear and visible to the eyes that Atiku is our next president even with APC rigging.... No sane Nigerian would want or wish to vote for (buhari) cabals again... let Get Nigeria working and unify ourselves and be proud of being a Nigerian.

118 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Prophet Isa El-Buba: Atiku Will Win 2019 Presidential Election by sholatech(m): 10:54am On Feb 13, 2019
Reading through to the end, he did not prophesy. He only shared his opinion and feelings.

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prophet Isa El-Buba: Atiku Will Win 2019 Presidential Election by bender79: 10:54am On Feb 13, 2019
Hahahaha. Let him come and declare Atiku president. Some pastors like to reveal their sentiments and disguise it in God's name. We shall see

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prophet Isa El-Buba: Atiku Will Win 2019 Presidential Election by ImmaculateJOE(m): 10:57am On Feb 13, 2019
PROPHETmichael:
Take note that this is not prophecy but the prophet was simply expressing his own opinion on the subject matter.

OK Sir
Re: Prophet Isa El-Buba: Atiku Will Win 2019 Presidential Election by nonsobaba: 11:02am On Feb 13, 2019
All I see here is biased political analyses and not a prophesy cheesy This el-buba character is clearly sympathetic to PDP. He should stop using the name of the Lord in vain because Atiku will so lose this election in a humiliating manner.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prophet Isa El-Buba: Atiku Will Win 2019 Presidential Election by Nobody: 11:14am On Feb 13, 2019
Like for Buhari, Share for Atiku

32 Likes 84 Shares

Re: Prophet Isa El-Buba: Atiku Will Win 2019 Presidential Election by Mopolchi: 11:14am On Feb 13, 2019
Correct prediction.

God save us from lifelessness!

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prophet Isa El-Buba: Atiku Will Win 2019 Presidential Election by Yahman1(m): 11:14am On Feb 13, 2019
okay
Re: Prophet Isa El-Buba: Atiku Will Win 2019 Presidential Election by Damdafixed: 11:14am On Feb 13, 2019
Fush
Re: Prophet Isa El-Buba: Atiku Will Win 2019 Presidential Election by Undisclosed: 11:15am On Feb 13, 2019
Not news we all know d winner shocked

1 Like

Re: Prophet Isa El-Buba: Atiku Will Win 2019 Presidential Election by Newboss(m): 11:15am On Feb 13, 2019
If you still think Buhari will lose, you're a joker. angry

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Prophet Isa El-Buba: Atiku Will Win 2019 Presidential Election by Niccoloimhotep: 11:16am On Feb 13, 2019
grin
Re: Prophet Isa El-Buba: Atiku Will Win 2019 Presidential Election by gcof(m): 11:16am On Feb 13, 2019
PROPHETmichael:
exactly

4 Likes

Re: Prophet Isa El-Buba: Atiku Will Win 2019 Presidential Election by Nobody: 11:17am On Feb 13, 2019
See my signature
Re: Prophet Isa El-Buba: Atiku Will Win 2019 Presidential Election by Pesoli: 11:17am On Feb 13, 2019
Today, I just see in my dream that Atiku won... Well, my office is APC office but I think it's God's decision.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Isa El-Buba: Atiku Will Win 2019 Presidential Election by GideonVIBES(m): 11:17am On Feb 13, 2019
Was he speaking as a prophet or a citizen simply giving his own analysis of thing?.....i guess the former should be the case.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Prophet Isa El-Buba: Atiku Will Win 2019 Presidential Election by maestroferdi: 11:18am On Feb 13, 2019
It is becoming almost impossible for Buhari to win...

4 Likes

Re: Prophet Isa El-Buba: Atiku Will Win 2019 Presidential Election by greggng: 11:18am On Feb 13, 2019
I was even thinking God revealed it to him but he was talking from his narrow mindedness...May God give you the fortitude to bear pdp defeat

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prophet Isa El-Buba: Atiku Will Win 2019 Presidential Election by Strongbest(m): 11:18am On Feb 13, 2019
Hmmm. We are waiting. Saturday is already here.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prophet Isa El-Buba: Atiku Will Win 2019 Presidential Election by Maket: 11:19am On Feb 13, 2019
Bad, no more stealing of our common wealth for bogus tithe and offering hence pastors are angry.

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Isa El-Buba: Atiku Will Win 2019 Presidential Election by sexiestharam(f): 11:19am On Feb 13, 2019
ok

1 Like

Re: Prophet Isa El-Buba: Atiku Will Win 2019 Presidential Election by CEOwatazs: 11:19am On Feb 13, 2019
the same way dx man came to ma state( gombe ) datx year to tell us a Christian will win d forthcoming election (2011)...... dt year even pastors (my pastor precisely Rev. Dindima RIP ) bought the state gubernatorial ticket.

the mst annoying part of it is seeing my parents packing sand from our house early in d morning dt d prophet told Dem to bring it to d crusade finale

4 Likes

Re: Prophet Isa El-Buba: Atiku Will Win 2019 Presidential Election by sureheaven(m): 11:19am On Feb 13, 2019
Useless prophecy.

My three year old daughter can predict better than this confused man of gods.

Real prophets who hear and listen to God almighty know buhari is winning this election.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Top 10 Common Dreams And Their Meanings / Pastor Sent To Prison For Sleeping With Prophetess And Her Daughter (pics) / CAC Abule-Ijesha Members Fight As Pastor Is Thrown Out Of Church In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.