Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,616 members, 7,801,792 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:02 PM

Thank God Nobody Saw Me, Thank God I Was Not Caught. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Thank God Nobody Saw Me, Thank God I Was Not Caught. (694 Views)

They Killed God, I Cant Feel God, My Soul Is Dead -Volunteer After Vaccine Trial / Thank God! Finally I Don Port! From Atheism To Jesus! Update* Conversion Story. / Help Me Thank The Lord!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thank God Nobody Saw Me, Thank God I Was Not Caught. by amyblessed(f): 10:38am On Feb 13, 2019
Armed robbers while recounting their ordeal after a robbery will say "Thank God those policemen could not catch us". "Do you know they almost caught us?"
A fornicator after waiting anxiously for fear of being pregnant, and discovers she's not pregnant will say "Thank God for that pill I took, if not..." or after an abortion will still say "Thank God this abortion was successful"
A thief after escaping will say " Ah...Thank God, that man almost caught me o!"
A cheat in the exam hall after the exam will heave a sigh of relief, "Thank God that lecturer did not see this piece of paper that time, he almost saw it".
These are just but a few of what people do and say 'thank God' that nobody saw them or that they were able to escape without being caught, or that the consequences of that thing as expected did not happen to them. What are they actually thanking God for? For helping them escape the punishment for their sin. But they forgot that if they escape the punishment of men, there's no way of escaping God's punishment which is more severe than the punishment of man, except they repent.
Eccl 12:14 "For God shall bring every work into judgment, with every secret thing, whether it be good, or whether it be evil".

4 Likes

Re: Thank God Nobody Saw Me, Thank God I Was Not Caught. by PastorOluT(m): 11:07am On Feb 13, 2019
For the wages of sin is death but the gift of God is new life in Christ Jesus!

1 Like

Re: Thank God Nobody Saw Me, Thank God I Was Not Caught. by Nobody: 1:06pm On Feb 13, 2019
Thank God, God caught everyone of us.

And the day we'd decide to shift our focus to what God saw, from that which man saw, is the day that we'd be most thankful to God for.
Re: Thank God Nobody Saw Me, Thank God I Was Not Caught. by amyblessed(f): 1:25pm On Feb 13, 2019
jesusjnr:
Thank God, God caught everyone of us.

And the day we'd decide to shift our focus to what God saw, from that which man saw, is the day that we'd be most thankful to God for.

#God caught everyone of us#
Re: Thank God Nobody Saw Me, Thank God I Was Not Caught. by Nobody: 2:34pm On Feb 13, 2019
amyblessed:

very true
To be honest with you sis, that "us" was that close to being "them", but as always with the help of the Holy Spirit who knew better giving me a helping hand there.

So that was how I was able to come out with that result and the difference was so clear.
Re: Thank God Nobody Saw Me, Thank God I Was Not Caught. by Zither(m): 4:11am On Feb 14, 2019
amyblessed:

very true

Hello, just want to chip this in. That so-called Jesusjnr practices a self-made, self-misleading brand of his own Christianity. A true Christian and Jesusjnr are as different as day is from night. Nothing he says is worthy of the audience of any Christian following the Word of God. Someone made mention of this about him sometime ago, and after careful observation I have come to the same conclusion. Peace.

1 Like

Re: Thank God Nobody Saw Me, Thank God I Was Not Caught. by Nobody: 10:05am On Feb 14, 2019
Zither:

Hello, just want to chip this in. That so-called Jesusjnr practices a self-made, self-misleading brand of his own Christianity. A true Christian and Jesusjnr are as different as day is from night. Nothing he says is worthy of the audience of any Christian following the Word of God. Someone made mention of this about him sometime ago, and after careful observation I have come to the same conclusion. Peace.
Re: Thank God Nobody Saw Me, Thank God I Was Not Caught. by BluntBoy(m): 10:22am On Feb 14, 2019
amyblessed:
Armed robbers while recounting their ordeal after a robbery will say "Thank God those policemen could not catch us". "Do you know they almost caught us?"
A fornicator after waiting anxiously for fear of being pregnant, and discovers she's not pregnant will say "Thank God for that pill I took, if not..." or after an abortion will still say "Thank God this abortion was successful"
A thief after escaping will say " Ah...Thank God, that man almost caught me o!"
A cheat in the exam hall after the exam will heave a sigh of relief, "Thank God that lecturer did not see this piece of paper that time, he almost saw it".
These are just but a few of what people do and say 'thank God' that nobody saw them or that they were able to escape without being caught, or that the consequences of that thing as expected did not happen to them. What are they actually thanking God for? For helping them escape the punishment for their sin. But they forgot that if they escape the punishment of men, there's no way of escaping God's punishment which is more severe than the punishment of man, except they repent.
Eccl 12:14 "For God shall bring every work into judgment, with every secret thing, whether it be good, or whether it be evil".

Brief but powerful message to the world. God bless you, amyblessed.

1 Like

Re: Thank God Nobody Saw Me, Thank God I Was Not Caught. by amyblessed(f): 10:57am On Feb 14, 2019
BluntBoy:

Brief but powerful message to the world. God bless you, amyblessed.
Thank you so much, God bless you too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thank God Nobody Saw Me, Thank God I Was Not Caught. by amyblessed(f): 11:01am On Feb 14, 2019
Zither:

I cant agree less with you. I just found that out yesterday. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Thank God Nobody Saw Me, Thank God I Was Not Caught. by Zither(m): 3:51pm On Feb 14, 2019
amyblessed:

I cant agree less with you. I just found that out yesterday. Thanks

I am glad you see it, too.

The topic is concise and well-presented. A rarity in this section. Very nice.

Will be gladly looking forward to more posts from you in the near future. Stay blessed.

1 Like

Re: Thank God Nobody Saw Me, Thank God I Was Not Caught. by amyblessed(f): 4:46pm On Feb 14, 2019
Zither:

I am glad you see it, too.

The topic is concise and well-presented. A rarity in this section. Very nice.

Will be gladly looking forward to more posts from you in the near future. Stay blessed.

Thank you so much. By the help of God (not by my own power) I will always give the message as He gives it to me. God bless you too.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Interpretation Of The Dream Of Seeing Scattered Bed / The Power Of Testimonies. By Apostle Joshua Selman / Why Prophet Muhammad Come After Jesus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.