Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,295 members, 7,808,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:20 AM

Boyloaf, Tompolo, Other Ex-niger Delta Militants Set To Endorse Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boyloaf, Tompolo, Other Ex-niger Delta Militants Set To Endorse Buhari (27646 Views)

Tinubu Returns To Delta, To Meet Tompolo, Other Ex-Militants / Ebikabowei Victor-Ben 'Boyloaf' Graduates With First Class Degree (Photos) / Tompolo, Ateke Tom, General Shoot-At-Sight, Boyloaf, Pledge Support For FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boyloaf, Tompolo, Other Ex-niger Delta Militants Set To Endorse Buhari by GeorgeTheCoder: 1:52pm On Feb 13, 2019
April4th:
Story for the gods. Until Jomo Gbomo makes a press release, before I’ll believe it because he’s the only recognized spokesman for MEND. Tompolo is a strong PDP supporter, I don’t see him supporting the same Buhari that declared him wanted. Farrah Dagogo is a PDP stalwart in River State, no way he can support Buhari. By the way, who came up with this trash news?

APC propaganda. After Buhari sent soldiers to the Niger Delta and killed his father how can Tompolo now endorse him ?
Lies, lies, lies

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boyloaf, Tompolo, Other Ex-niger Delta Militants Set To Endorse Buhari by ItsMeAboki(m): 1:52pm On Feb 13, 2019
Lol, IPOB now abandoned by Asari, Boyloaf, Tompolo etc - they are on their own.

1 Share

Re: Boyloaf, Tompolo, Other Ex-niger Delta Militants Set To Endorse Buhari by jellington: 1:54pm On Feb 13, 2019
I have always ask you people to compare and contrast in true sense of it. PDP took over when dollar was N19,a bag of rice was N1,700 Tokunbo or a fairly used imported saloon car was N250,000.After 16 years despite earning an average of $100 dollars per barrel and sold 2.1 million daily PDP plummeted our treasury when Saudi Arabia an oil exporting countries like Nigeria had $600 billion in and virtually all infrastructure are readily available.
Would you please tell me how somebody with his right senses could be asking ATIKU of PDP to come back when the burden of humongous corruption and stealing is hanging on neck. Could it be that the followers of ATIKU are under curse or spell?
Re: Boyloaf, Tompolo, Other Ex-niger Delta Militants Set To Endorse Buhari by KPOLOVIE(m): 1:54pm On Feb 13, 2019
Lazy youths you say!!!!!!!
Re: Boyloaf, Tompolo, Other Ex-niger Delta Militants Set To Endorse Buhari by Gandollaar(f): 1:54pm On Feb 13, 2019
TIGRITIS:

A kind of "we are all criminals" impression abi?

Saturday is not too far.

Pls don't bother quoting me again cos I don't have time for Igbos.
A butterfly that thinks he's a bird. Mtcheeeew

Buhari is the most corrupt public office holder in history. If the system worked, he should have been aging gracefully in jail by now and not shifting the care of his damaged brain on tax payers.
Re: Boyloaf, Tompolo, Other Ex-niger Delta Militants Set To Endorse Buhari by Nobody: 1:54pm On Feb 13, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:
Good! Ipob pigs are now orphans.. grin grin grin

This is the picture, we will use to celebrate Buhari/ Osinbajo's Victory on Saturday..

Na so. Let me save the picture too.

4+4 is still = 2023
PYO FOR 2023-----'
Re: Boyloaf, Tompolo, Other Ex-niger Delta Militants Set To Endorse Buhari by Ample2: 1:56pm On Feb 13, 2019
Says who?
Re: Boyloaf, Tompolo, Other Ex-niger Delta Militants Set To Endorse Buhari by Gandollaar(f): 1:56pm On Feb 13, 2019
ItsMeAboki:
Lol, IPOB now abandoned by Asari, Boyloaf, Tompolo etc - they are on their own.
When people dey talk, abuokii sef dey talk. I'm more comfortable with the teeming illiterate northerners than you few educated ones.
Re: Boyloaf, Tompolo, Other Ex-niger Delta Militants Set To Endorse Buhari by TIGRITIS: 1:58pm On Feb 13, 2019
[s]
Gandollaar:
A butterfly that thinks he's a bird. Mtcheeeew

Buhari is the most corrupt public office holder in history. If the system worked, he should have been aging gracefully in jail by now and not shifting the care of his damaged brain on tax payers.
[/s]
I'm the butterfly thinking I'm a bird, yet you can't stay away from the butterfly, what a poppycock.

Now, crawl back to your burrow or kill yourself in the mention of the butterfly.

Bye.
Re: Boyloaf, Tompolo, Other Ex-niger Delta Militants Set To Endorse Buhari by AmericanSons: 2:00pm On Feb 13, 2019
chiedu7:
Lies.

Tompolo can never endorse Buhari
no mind dem.

1 Like

Re: Boyloaf, Tompolo, Other Ex-niger Delta Militants Set To Endorse Buhari by Karemarealty288(m): 2:05pm On Feb 13, 2019
This endorsement of a thing doesn't make sense at all. Will you force me to vote for your preferred candidate because you endorsed him/her....I have my candidate and my vote belongs to that person in this life and the next..shikina.

Re: Boyloaf, Tompolo, Other Ex-niger Delta Militants Set To Endorse Buhari by Gandollaar(f): 2:07pm On Feb 13, 2019
TIGRITIS:
[s][/s]
I'm the butterfly thinking I'm a bird, yet you can't stay away from the butterfly, what a poppycock.

Now, crawl back to your burrow or kill yourself in the mention of the butterfly.

Bye.
Buhari may not even be aware that he's contesting election. He's brain dead. He should just pack and go. We have done enough for him already. By proxy he now owns keystone and 9mobile.
Re: Boyloaf, Tompolo, Other Ex-niger Delta Militants Set To Endorse Buhari by senatordave1(m): 2:14pm On Feb 13, 2019
GeorgeTheCoder:

APC propaganda. After Buhari sent soldiers to the Niger Delta and killed his father how can Tompolo now endorse him ?
Lies, lies, lies
Thats high wired politics,what we play in the south south not politics of bitterness and hatred.its all about interest,brothers can become enemies in politics and enemies brothers.past wrongs do not matter if current interests are intertwined.you easterners need to employ such political strategies.
Re: Boyloaf, Tompolo, Other Ex-niger Delta Militants Set To Endorse Buhari by ItsMeAboki(m): 2:23pm On Feb 13, 2019
Gandollaar:
When people dey talk, abuokii sef dey talk. I'm more comfortable with the teeming illiterate northerners than you few educated ones.

Me too e dey surprise me how monkey sabi type Engrish for internet!

1 Share

Re: Boyloaf, Tompolo, Other Ex-niger Delta Militants Set To Endorse Buhari by Slynation(m): 2:25pm On Feb 13, 2019
Propaganda at its peak.... Another news will come out before today runs out debunking this news....!!
Re: Boyloaf, Tompolo, Other Ex-niger Delta Militants Set To Endorse Buhari by frowland(m): 2:26pm On Feb 13, 2019
Abfinest007:
they are all fighting for eir pocket .these ones don even have pvc

Its not about pvc, its about the touts and area boys they command. Come to Lagos and see how touts and danfo drivers determine the direction of elections.
Re: Boyloaf, Tompolo, Other Ex-niger Delta Militants Set To Endorse Buhari by jellington: 2:29pm On Feb 13, 2019
Youth that are not lazy are back to the farm, custom is remitting money like never before, JAMB has killed all money swallowing snakes and Monkeys,FIRS and N.N.P.C remit is all time high.These money hitherto find it ways to local foreign banks of corrupt PDP . Nigeria no longer cue for fuel at filling station.
Buhari has been steadily growing a sustainable economy and looters are loosing and their empire is falling apart hence they formed alliance to conspire against the defender of poor masses.Hate speech,conspiracy theory,Dubia strategy,Diabolic letter writing,slander and character assassination .
Nigerians should rise up in millions to vote President Muhammed Buhari again. Against all odds let Vote Buhari again. Never PDP !Never ATIKU forward ever with Buhari.
Re: Boyloaf, Tompolo, Other Ex-niger Delta Militants Set To Endorse Buhari by Gandollaar(f): 2:31pm On Feb 13, 2019
ItsMeAboki:

Me too e dey surprise me how monkey sabi type Engrish for internet!
That monkey is lovely looking. More manly than your weenie self.
Re: Boyloaf, Tompolo, Other Ex-niger Delta Militants Set To Endorse Buhari by jrusky(m): 2:32pm On Feb 13, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:
Good! Ipob pigs are now orphans.. grin grin grin

This is the picture, we will use to celebrate Buhari/ Osinbajo's Victory on Saturday..

So now Tompolo is no longer thief? Boyloaf is now a good boy?

Bro you need a hot slap wallahi.

1 Like

Re: Boyloaf, Tompolo, Other Ex-niger Delta Militants Set To Endorse Buhari by Gandollaar(f): 2:33pm On Feb 13, 2019
jellington:
Youth that are not lazy are back to the farm, custom is remitting money like never before, JAMB has killed all money swallowing snakes and Monkeys,FIRS and N.N.P.C remit is all time high.These money hitherto find it ways to local foreign banks of corrupt PDP . Nigeria no longer cue for fuel at filling station.
Buhari has been steadily growing a sustainable economy and looters are loosing and their empire is falling apart hence they formed alliance to conspire against the defender of poor masses.Hate speech,conspiracy theory,Dubia strategy,Diabolic letter writing,slander and character assassination .
Nigerians should rise up in millions to vote President Muhammed Buhari again. Against all odds let Vote Buhari again. Never PDP !Never ATIKU forward ever with Buhari.
By Sunday evening or Monday latest, you would have been cured of this iberiberism.
Re: Boyloaf, Tompolo, Other Ex-niger Delta Militants Set To Endorse Buhari by Gandollaar(f): 2:34pm On Feb 13, 2019
jrusky:

So now Tompolo is no longer thief? Boyloaf is now a good boy?

Bro you need a hot slap wallahi.
Ngeneukwuenu stay away from this guy o. He plans to reset your face.
Re: Boyloaf, Tompolo, Other Ex-niger Delta Militants Set To Endorse Buhari by ItsMeAboki(m): 2:36pm On Feb 13, 2019
Gandollaar:
That monkey is lovely looking. More manly than your weenie self.

I know what you mean: dem say, "monkey ugly but im mama still like am"
Re: Boyloaf, Tompolo, Other Ex-niger Delta Militants Set To Endorse Buhari by Gandollaar(f): 2:38pm On Feb 13, 2019
senatordave1:

Thats high wired politics,what we play in the south south not politics of bitterness and hatred.its all about interest,brothers can become enemies in politics and enemies brothers.past wrongs do not matter if current interests are intertwined.you easterners need to employ such political strategies.
Another butterfly who thinks himself a bird. An inconsequential fellow like you now has the effontry to talk about Igbo politics. Buhari will never be accepted by Ndigbo.
Re: Boyloaf, Tompolo, Other Ex-niger Delta Militants Set To Endorse Buhari by Ranchhoddas: 2:39pm On Feb 13, 2019
Ishilove:
What kind of name is 'Boyloaf'?
Na nickname na. You no see "General Shoot-at-Sight" there?
Re: Boyloaf, Tompolo, Other Ex-niger Delta Militants Set To Endorse Buhari by Indispensable85(m): 2:48pm On Feb 13, 2019
The contest is over.
From ACF to Ex agitators.
It's finished!
Re: Boyloaf, Tompolo, Other Ex-niger Delta Militants Set To Endorse Buhari by Ishilove: 2:54pm On Feb 13, 2019
Ranchhoddas:
Na nickname na. You no see "General Shoot-at-Sight" there?
They are all criminals as far as I am concerned
Re: Boyloaf, Tompolo, Other Ex-niger Delta Militants Set To Endorse Buhari by JOHNBULLZZ: 2:59pm On Feb 13, 2019
CAN YOU IMAGINE THESE PEOPLE. BUHARI IS MILKING THE CRUDE OIL AND GIVING THEM 70 MILLION DOLLARS MONTHLY FROM SALES OF 2 MILLION BARRELS EVERY 24 HRS. NOT COUNTING LNG,NGL, SALES OF GAS TO IPPS. THEY WANT TO REMAIN SLAVES BECAUSE OF STIPENDS. HIGHLY UNBELIEVABLE. BUT ARE THEY HUMAN BEINGS? NO.
Re: Boyloaf, Tompolo, Other Ex-niger Delta Militants Set To Endorse Buhari by Ranchhoddas: 3:10pm On Feb 13, 2019
Ishilove:

They are all criminals as far as I am concerned
Don't be so sure. I know someone who is connected to one of them. Not everything is black and white.
Re: Boyloaf, Tompolo, Other Ex-niger Delta Militants Set To Endorse Buhari by Baselm: 3:12pm On Feb 13, 2019
LieDetector:
Simple analogy for those that will be voting.

Buhari is Morata
Atiku is higuain.

Both are strikers but one is grossly incompetent and the other knows his onions. Higuain isn't that world class striker you might want in your team but that doesn't take away the fact he trumps morata heads and shoulders. Where morata flawed, higuain has excelled with exquisite finesse.

My fellow Nigerians. Shall we still stick with morata whilst hoping for Icardi? Get higuain in. He'd do a much more better job than morata.

Thank you

Atiku should not be competing with buhari
Like for bobrisky, share for buhari

Since Higuain came in Chelsea has reached unprecedented lows. 4-0 loss to midtable Bournemouth and 6-0 record loss to Man city. Better with Moratat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Leaves For Qatar, Pictured With Sanusi / Expel Okorocha From APC - Araraume, Uzodinma, Izunaso / How Aisha Is Stealing Show In Buhari’s ‘Next Level’ - Daily Trust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.