Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,184 members, 7,807,604 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:03 PM

Danish Government Scholarship At University Of Southern Denmark, 2019 - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Danish Government Scholarship At University Of Southern Denmark, 2019 (382 Views)

Danish Government Scholarship – Full Scholarship Available / Federal Government Scholarship (fsb 2018) Thread / Nkechi Chidi-Ogbolu Bags PHD Scholarship At University Of California At Age 18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Danish Government Scholarship At University Of Southern Denmark, 2019 by Chimatexr3b(m): 11:25am On Feb 13, 2019
International student grab the scholarship opportunity at The University of Southern Denmark. The applications are open to all international students except those who are from EU/EEA country. The main purpose of the institution is to strengthen the roots and make students innovative.
`
Scholarship Key Details:
Applications Deadline: 1 February and 1 September(2 times in one year)
Course Level: PhD
Scholarship Award: Full tuition fee waiver and a grant of DKK 6090 per month before taxes.
Nationality: Internationally
Number of Scholarships: Different type of scholarships is available.
Scholarship can be taken in Denmark

Application link in the link below:

https://techxmag..com/2019/02/danish-government-scholarship-at.html

(1) (Reply)

AAU ASUU Chairman Sex Scandal; All You Need To Know / Why AAU Vice Chancellor Is After Me – Suspended ASUU Chairman / How Do I Get NYSC Placement To My Place Of Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.