Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,886 members, 7,806,559 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:17 PM

Tooth Ache: Who Knows Any Effective Home Remedy,this Pain Is Killing Me - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Tooth Ache: Who Knows Any Effective Home Remedy,this Pain Is Killing Me (3540 Views)

Any Effective Cure For Tooth Infection (akokoro) / Please, I Am In Urgent Need Of Help To Get Rid Of This Pain / Please Help, Insomnia Is Killing Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tooth Ache: Who Knows Any Effective Home Remedy,this Pain Is Killing Me by smat101(m): 11:29am On Feb 13, 2019
I have gone to see a dentist but could only afford x-ray at the moment...
Pls does anyone know any effective home treatment for tooth cavity pain that can at least stop the pain for sometime so I can save up some money for treatment. I've tried several methods but the pain still comes back time to time. Everything is pain. Cold is pain. Warm is pain. Wet is pain. Touch is pain....
I was asked to use warm water and salt to floss which I did regularly but the pain is still there.

Re: Tooth Ache: Who Knows Any Effective Home Remedy,this Pain Is Killing Me by chicoMX(m): 11:38am On Feb 13, 2019
I have seen people who have holes in their teeth yet they chew with part of their mouth without problems. There solution was warm water an salt.

I once had hole in just one tooth, and after years of pain and discomfort, I got it removed 5 years ago at the general hospital Ikeja. Total cost then was just 3k, #500 for xray #2.5k for operation.

The operation was done 3weeks after my first visit though
Re: Tooth Ache: Who Knows Any Effective Home Remedy,this Pain Is Killing Me by Amiano(m): 11:42am On Feb 13, 2019
Add salt to small quantity of fuel then use cotton wool to apply it on the tooth
Re: Tooth Ache: Who Knows Any Effective Home Remedy,this Pain Is Killing Me by Nobody: 11:52am On Feb 13, 2019
Man sorry ooo. I can relate well. Na one pharmacy guy back in 9ja gave me some drugs that year.
Re: Tooth Ache: Who Knows Any Effective Home Remedy,this Pain Is Killing Me by qwertyboss(m): 11:53am On Feb 13, 2019
Patience is the best remedy!
of course while taking your medications.
u can purchase CONFOR oil or olive oil and diligently apply it on the affected part.
but patience is the best otherwise you will be aggravating the pain
Re: Tooth Ache: Who Knows Any Effective Home Remedy,this Pain Is Killing Me by Etsyl: 12:40pm On Feb 13, 2019
Warm water and salt
Re: Tooth Ache: Who Knows Any Effective Home Remedy,this Pain Is Killing Me by successking401(m): 1:49pm On Feb 13, 2019
smat101:
Pls does anyone know any effective home treatment for tooth cavity pain that can at least stop the pain for sometime so I can save up some money for treatment. I've tried several methods but the pain still comes back time to time. Everything is pain. Cold is pain. Warm is pain. Wet is pain. Touch is pain....
I was asked to use warm water and salt to floss which I did regularly but the pain is still there.
where do you stay?
Re: Tooth Ache: Who Knows Any Effective Home Remedy,this Pain Is Killing Me by OtunbaBlack(m): 3:58pm On Feb 13, 2019
Get coconut oil.. oil pull for like 10 minutes with two tbs you will get instant relief good luck.. do see your dentist after I also just extracted a tooth and reacted the drugs going back to the dentist tomorrow for another diagnosis.. where do you stay?
Re: Tooth Ache: Who Knows Any Effective Home Remedy,this Pain Is Killing Me by smat101(m): 5:56pm On Feb 13, 2019
successking401:
where do you stay?
Enugu
Re: Tooth Ache: Who Knows Any Effective Home Remedy,this Pain Is Killing Me by smat101(m): 6:00pm On Feb 13, 2019
OtunbaBlack:
Get coconut oil.. oil pull for like 10 minutes with two tbs you will get instant relief good luck.. do see your dentist after I also just extracted a tooth and reacted the drugs going back to the dentist tomorrow for another diagnosis.. where do you stay?
Enugu
Re: Tooth Ache: Who Knows Any Effective Home Remedy,this Pain Is Killing Me by OtunbaBlack(m): 6:09pm On Feb 13, 2019
smat101:

Enugu

Ok go to any herbal doctor and ask for coconut oil pure one though .. good luck you should get instant relieve
Re: Tooth Ache: Who Knows Any Effective Home Remedy,this Pain Is Killing Me by smat101(m): 6:13pm On Feb 13, 2019
OtunbaBlack:

Ok go to any herbal doctor and ask for coconut oil pure one though .. good luck you should get instant relieve
Thanks...
Shey its the normal coconut oil abi...
I know someone that can do it
Re: Tooth Ache: Who Knows Any Effective Home Remedy,this Pain Is Killing Me by OtunbaBlack(m): 6:22pm On Feb 13, 2019
smat101:

Thanks...
Shey its the normal coconut oil abi...
I know someone that can do it

Yes normal one gotten from coconut..
Re: Tooth Ache: Who Knows Any Effective Home Remedy,this Pain Is Killing Me by Godmother(f): 6:27pm On Feb 13, 2019
Amiano:
Add salt to small quantity of fuel then use cotton wool to apply it on the tooth

Fuel ke . For teeth
Op add the salt to a little quantity of water and gargle. Salt water gargle is very effective for tooth ache and will bring you instant relief.

The bad part though is that the relief is usually short lived: 15- 20 minutes. But the good thing is that if you do it continuously, it will eliminate the ache.

Check my signature for the latest health and lifestyle news
Re: Tooth Ache: Who Knows Any Effective Home Remedy,this Pain Is Killing Me by CodeTemplar: 7:26pm On Feb 13, 2019
using NCP liquid can slow the infection down drastically. put 2/3 drops on cotton wool and drop the NCP-damped cotton wool on the painful tooth so that the NCP liquid covers the painful tooth for 40-60 seconds and spit out the cotton wool.

1 Like

Re: Tooth Ache: Who Knows Any Effective Home Remedy,this Pain Is Killing Me by Amiano(m): 7:53pm On Feb 13, 2019
Godmother:

Fuel ke . For teeth
Op add the salt to a little quantity of water and gargle. Salt water gargle is very effective for tooth ache and will bring you instant relief.

The bad part though is that the relief is usually short lived: 15- 20 minutes. But the good thing is that if you do it continuously, it will eliminate the ache.

Check my signature for the latest health and lifestyle news

I nor b medical personnel but I know say i don use am b4 n it worked for me
Re: Tooth Ache: Who Knows Any Effective Home Remedy,this Pain Is Killing Me by johnkey: 11:12pm On Feb 13, 2019
Hmmm toothache! The painful thing about it is everyone seems to have a temporary solution but that pain no dey go anywhere, had to remove my tooth, molar on my left side after the pain was unbearable for like a year, there's a deep hole on the right one but the toothache there dissapeared itself about 2 years ago after 10 years of pains So i eat perfectly with that hopefully it's gone forever.

1 Like

Re: Tooth Ache: Who Knows Any Effective Home Remedy,this Pain Is Killing Me by NAJALYN: 2:43pm On Feb 18, 2019
Norland's Mebo GI will take care of your toothache, etc. Please read the Post

https://lynsnaturalhealth.info/2019/02/15/mebo-gi-for-gastrointestinal-problems-and-much-more/
Re: Tooth Ache: Who Knows Any Effective Home Remedy,this Pain Is Killing Me by ifud(m): 2:10pm On Apr 01, 2019
Bro, did the pain subside? I had similar issues but mine was worse because it was on both sides of the mouth... I had the teeth extracted still the pain was still there until God healed me. I tried almost everything suggested.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tooth Ache: Who Knows Any Effective Home Remedy,this Pain Is Killing Me by smat101(m): 10:03am On Apr 05, 2019
ifud:
Bro, did the pain subside? I had similar issues but mine was worse because it was on both sides of the mouth... I had the teeth extracted still the pain was still there until God healed me. I tried almost everything suggested.
I finally extracted it that's when the pain stopped

1 Like

Re: Tooth Ache: Who Knows Any Effective Home Remedy,this Pain Is Killing Me by pillarmaria(m): 5:58pm On Jun 11, 2021
smat101:

I finally extracted it that's when the pain stopped
Please how much did it cost you to extract it?
Re: Tooth Ache: Who Knows Any Effective Home Remedy,this Pain Is Killing Me by smat101(m): 7:33pm On Jun 11, 2021
pillarmaria:

Please how much did it cost you to extract it?
Can't remember sha but around 9k plus the drugs I needed
Re: Tooth Ache: Who Knows Any Effective Home Remedy,this Pain Is Killing Me by babaalagbo11(m): 5:35pm On Apr 13, 2022
smat101:
dm me check my signature,I'll tell you what to use treat it permanently or help you do it

(1) (Reply)

COVID-19 Update For September 19 2021 In Nigeria / Why Do People Slump And Die Suddenly? / 3 MAIN FUNCTIONS Of EDMARK Splina Liquid Chlorophyll 07087499733

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.