Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,717 members, 7,805,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:02 AM

I Will Make Lagos The Commercial Capital Of Africa- Atiku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Make Lagos The Commercial Capital Of Africa- Atiku (656 Views)

Fear That The APC Will Make Lagos Landlords Refuse Labour Party Houses – Pat Uto / President Buhari's Visit To Lagos: The Roads Are Free!(Pix) / Rare Old Picture Of Onitsha, The Commercial City Of Anambra. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Make Lagos The Commercial Capital Of Africa- Atiku by seriousmata: 11:34am On Feb 13, 2019
People’S Democratic Party (PDP) presidential candidate Atiku Abubakar has promised to make Lagos the commercial capital of Africa and revamp.......Read more https://seriousmata.com/2019/02/13/i-will-make-lagos-the-commercial-capital-of-africa-atiku/
Re: I Will Make Lagos The Commercial Capital Of Africa- Atiku by wristbangle: 11:37am On Feb 13, 2019
Here we go again! This is how PMB promised he will make 50kobo equivalent to $1, reduced pump price, etc but where are we today?

Was he not part of 16years of reckless spending, extreme looting and project siphoning?

Desperation has clogged this man's brain and I pity people who thinks him or PMB will lead Nigeria to promise land. These people have no conscience and the lives of citizen doesn't worth up to a penny in their minds. I pity the gullible followers who think anything different will stem from them.

Between, when I hear stupid adverts of let's get Nigeria Working again - please how exactly? Okay economic growth of 7% with over $ 100 for almost 15months yet poverty ratio keep diving up and corruption was having a field day.

Na wait!
Re: I Will Make Lagos The Commercial Capital Of Africa- Atiku by Binikingdowm: 11:39am On Feb 13, 2019
Why Lagos state(Yoruba), why not Benin or warri?

Infact what's your plan for the south southerners

1 Like

Re: I Will Make Lagos The Commercial Capital Of Africa- Atiku by Basic123: 11:46am On Feb 13, 2019
How?
PDP SPENT 16 YEARS WITHOUT A SINGLE PROJECT IN LAGOS STATE.
By seizing their LG allocations again?
by opppsing the 1% derivative again.
I HATE ATIKU!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Make Lagos The Commercial Capital Of Africa- Atiku by seanfer(m): 11:48am On Feb 13, 2019
Binikingdowm:

You and I know the Answer to that question.
Re: I Will Make Lagos The Commercial Capital Of Africa- Atiku by homosapien(m): 11:59am On Feb 13, 2019
How do you intend to achieve that Sir, is it by importing more mikano generator set, or selling refinery's to friend's in high places.

I don't blame you, I blame the ignorant folk's who out of hate continue to cheer you on as their Messiah.

1 Like

Re: I Will Make Lagos The Commercial Capital Of Africa- Atiku by alhassanyusuf29(m): 12:12pm On Feb 13, 2019
Hahahahaha continue deceiving urself, be one chance u don enter grin
Binikingdowm:

Re: I Will Make Lagos The Commercial Capital Of Africa- Atiku by ZombiePUNISHER: 12:12pm On Feb 13, 2019
Binikingdowm:

I'm surprised you will ask that question...

You think Atiku is a nepotic fool like Buhari

1 Like

Re: I Will Make Lagos The Commercial Capital Of Africa- Atiku by Binikingdowm: 12:18pm On Feb 13, 2019
ZombiePUNISHER:

I'm surprised you will ask that question...

You think Atiku is a nepotic fool like Buhari

I'm tired of everyone concentrating on Lagos
Re: I Will Make Lagos The Commercial Capital Of Africa- Atiku by LieDetector(m): 12:19pm On Feb 13, 2019
Simple analogy for those that will be voting.

Buhari is Morata
Atiku is higuain.

Both are strikers but one is incompetent and the other knows his onions. Higuain isn't that world class striker you might want in your team but that doesn't take away the fact he trumps morata heads and shoulders. Where morata flawed, higuain has excelled with exquisite finesse.

My fellow Nigerians. Shall we still stick with morata whilst hoping for Icardi? Get higuain in. He'd do a much more better job than morata.

Thanks you

1 Like

Re: I Will Make Lagos The Commercial Capital Of Africa- Atiku by Eshinwaju: 1:37pm On Feb 13, 2019
No to Cameroonians ruling Igboland... angry angry...no referendum no election....
Re: I Will Make Lagos The Commercial Capital Of Africa- Atiku by SalamRushdie: 1:37pm On Feb 13, 2019
We believe you boss !!!!!! let's go there

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Where Is Ibe Kachukwu / Atiku Edges Buhari In 19 Lgas Of Akwa Ibom So Far / Yakubu Mohamod Is Worse Than Maurice Iwu.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.