Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:11 AM

Looking For An Excellent Article Writer - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Looking For An Excellent Article Writer (396 Views)

Urgent Vacancy For An Excellent Academic Writer & Assignment Solver / I Want An Excellent Writer With 5 Years Experience #3 PW / Article Writer Available - Get Your Articles At Cheap Rates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Looking For An Excellent Article Writer by LOSmercy: 12:21pm On Feb 13, 2019
I'm really in need of an article writer who is able to fulfil the following requirements:

》Write unique articles around a wide range of topics (I subject all articles to a plagiarism checker (turn it in) subbed. I hope you you know what that means.
》Short turnaround time
》Possess good communication skills (If you're the type that responds to message after many hours, Please don't apply because I'm in for business)

You must be willing to send at least two samples of your previous works. If you can't do that. You shouldn't just bother to contact me.

Contact me on:
07066317016 (WhatsApp only)
08054038551 (Text only)

Regards,
LOS
Re: Looking For An Excellent Article Writer by lacasera14(m): 3:54pm On Feb 14, 2019
How much do you pay per word? So we won't waste time discussing and at the end price cancels everything

(1) (Reply)

World Book Day And Its Significance In The 21st Century / Earn Free #3000-#4000 If You Can Help Me Find The Below Book's Hardcopy / MY REAL MONSTER 7(heart Touching Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.