Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:22 AM

Court Orders INEC To Restore Rivers APC On The Ballot. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Orders INEC To Restore Rivers APC On The Ballot. (4392 Views)

Court Orders INEC To Allow PDP, Atiku Access All Electoral Materials / Appeal Court Ask INEC To Include Rivers APC On Ballot / Senator Akpabio To Be Formally Received Into APC On Thursday - APC UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Court Orders INEC To Restore Rivers APC On The Ballot. by seunmsg(m): 12:26pm On Feb 13, 2019
The court of appeal today reaffirmed its earlier decision staying execution of the judgement of the federal high court as regards the participation of Rivers APC in the coming elections.

Justice omotosho of the federal high court ordered Inec to delist or remove APC from the ballots.

The appeal court in previous ruling, granted (APC), a stay of execution against the judgement of the omotosho high court ruling.

In today's appeal court, the court reaffirmed their earlier order directing inec to put the APC back on the ballots. This is the current situation.

https://www.newscrystal.com.ng/2019/02/rivers-apc-candidates-should-be.html?m=1
Re: Court Orders INEC To Restore Rivers APC On The Ballot. by Imortal001: 12:28pm On Feb 13, 2019
Ok
Re: Court Orders INEC To Restore Rivers APC On The Ballot. by naijapips04: 12:29pm On Feb 13, 2019
seunmsg:
Details shortly.

grin bunch of jokers.

5 Likes

Re: Court Orders INEC To Restore Rivers APC On The Ballot. by PaChukwudi44(m): 12:30pm On Feb 13, 2019
which court? lawn tennis court grin grin grin

14 Likes

Re: Court Orders INEC To Restore Rivers APC On The Ballot. by id911(m): 12:31pm On Feb 13, 2019
PaChukwudi44:
which court? lawn tennis court grin grin grin

Sharia Court headed by Injustice Tanko Mohammed

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Orders INEC To Restore Rivers APC On The Ballot. by Salvador1: 12:33pm On Feb 13, 2019
seunmsg:
Details shortly.
perhaps you meant basketball court grin

9 Likes

Re: Court Orders INEC To Restore Rivers APC On The Ballot. by torino88(m): 12:34pm On Feb 13, 2019
but from the NORTH, na buhari complete am o

Re: Court Orders INEC To Restore Rivers APC On The Ballot. by eagleeye2: 12:35pm On Feb 13, 2019
which court supersede, Appeal court or Supreme court? Why the different court rulings

1 Like

Re: Court Orders INEC To Restore Rivers APC On The Ballot. by PaChukwudi44(m): 12:38pm On Feb 13, 2019
eagleeye2:
which court supersede, Appeal court or Supreme court?
Why the different court rulings

Lawn tennis court

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Orders INEC To Restore Rivers APC On The Ballot. by ashacot: 12:38pm On Feb 13, 2019
hmm
Re: Court Orders INEC To Restore Rivers APC On The Ballot. by eagleeye2: 12:43pm On Feb 13, 2019
PaChukwudi44:

Lawn tennis court
They are just laying the ground for anarchy in Rivers state. Since 2015, APC have been eying the state because of its heavy allocation. Ditto, Akwaibom state.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Orders INEC To Restore Rivers APC On The Ballot. by puzzlegate(m): 12:49pm On Feb 13, 2019
eagleeye2:

They are just laying the ground for anarchy in Rivers state. Since 2015, APC have been eying the state because of its heavy allocation. Ditto, Akwaibom state.
Fake......pulling your leg. Case is closed.no court is entertaining that matter anymore !

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Orders INEC To Restore Rivers APC On The Ballot. by DerrickzB: 12:49pm On Feb 13, 2019
Hehehe.. issit ICC or sharia.. or maybe lawn tennis court.. hehe abeg oo

2 Likes

Re: Court Orders INEC To Restore Rivers APC On The Ballot. by eagleeye2: 12:51pm On Feb 13, 2019
puzzlegate:
Fake......pulling your leg. Case is closed.no court is entertaining that matter anymore !
The OP, is one of the 'patriotic Nigerians' on NL.

1 Like

Re: Court Orders INEC To Restore Rivers APC On The Ballot. by SouthEastFacts: 1:02pm On Feb 13, 2019
After losing 5-0 at the Supreme court, APC has no other option than to appeal to PH Lawn Tennis Court.

Their Sharia CJN couldn't help them na who else go help them?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Orders INEC To Restore Rivers APC On The Ballot. by iamawara(m): 1:11pm On Feb 13, 2019
Op get a sense abeg.

3 Likes

Re: Court Orders INEC To Restore Rivers APC On The Ballot. by IsThisChange: 1:16pm On Feb 13, 2019
seunmsg:
The court of appeal today reaffirmed its earlier decision staying execution of the judgement of the federal high court as regards the participation of Rivers APC in the coming elections.

Is that all

Any update

2 Likes

Re: Court Orders INEC To Restore Rivers APC On The Ballot. by senatordave1(m): 1:18pm On Feb 13, 2019
Its actually tru

1 Like

Re: Court Orders INEC To Restore Rivers APC On The Ballot. by IsThisChange: 1:19pm On Feb 13, 2019
Nairalander it seems the OP is still sourcing for more long tennis news.

Make I help the OP SMALL

ACCORDING TO THE JUDGE

The court declaration is that it is not the responsibility of the court to force INEC, to put our candidates on the ballot, saying that they have done the needful by staying execution, we should do our own,

Appeal court save her head

Supreme court don give judgement

4 Likes

Re: Court Orders INEC To Restore Rivers APC On The Ballot. by IsThisChange: 1:20pm On Feb 13, 2019
senatordave1:
Its actually tru

What is true that supreme court judgement is jettison

And you think INEC are mumu

3 Likes

Re: Court Orders INEC To Restore Rivers APC On The Ballot. by IsThisChange: 1:23pm On Feb 13, 2019
senatordave1:
Its actually tru

So I'm APC appeal court will give dissenting rule
Re: Court Orders INEC To Restore Rivers APC On The Ballot. by puzzlegate(m): 1:25pm On Feb 13, 2019
In anyones wildest dream this CAN NEVER happen even in banana republic.

1 Like

Re: Court Orders INEC To Restore Rivers APC On The Ballot. by IsThisChange: 1:31pm On Feb 13, 2019
OP come and finish what you start hoodoo

I am tired
Re: Court Orders INEC To Restore Rivers APC On The Ballot. by CapitanPan: 1:34pm On Feb 13, 2019
seunmsg:

Justice omotosho of the federal high court ordered Inec to delist or remove APC from the ballots.

The appeal court in previous ruling, granted (APC), a stay of execution against the judgement of the omotosho high court ruling.

In today's appeal court, the court reaffirmed their earlier order directing inec to put the APC back on the ballots. This is the current situation.

https://www.newscrystal.com.ng/2019/02/rivers-apc-candidates-should-be.html?m=1

This is very correct. I was in court today. APC lawyer, Barr Azundah, told the court that its order on stay of execution has not been obeyed by INEC. The Court reaffirmed its order, saying that it has already made the order and that it is still alive. So INEC must obey the court order to relist Tonye Cole and others back on the ballot.

1 Like

Re: Court Orders INEC To Restore Rivers APC On The Ballot. by Nobody: 1:36pm On Feb 13, 2019
Lies!
Re: Court Orders INEC To Restore Rivers APC On The Ballot. by Mystick: 1:39pm On Feb 13, 2019
Case that Supreme Court has taken away from the the appeal court and thrown through the window.
APC deceiving themselves, is appeal court higher than the supreme Court?
When I tell that those supporting this APC don't read, you will think I'm just joking. But is true.
They now think Appeal court to be higher than Supreme Court and so should be obeyed against Supreme Court ruling.

1 Like

Re: Court Orders INEC To Restore Rivers APC On The Ballot. by SalamRushdie: 1:40pm On Feb 13, 2019
Appeal Lawn Tennis Court Area 2 grin cheesy?
Re: Court Orders INEC To Restore Rivers APC On The Ballot. by puzzlegate(m): 1:43pm On Feb 13, 2019
CapitanPan:

This is very correct. I was in court today. APC lawyer, Barr Azundah, told the court that its order on stay of execution has not been obeyed by INEC. The Court reaffirmed its order, saying that it has already made the order and that it is still alive. So ONEC must obey the court order to relist Tonye Cole and others back on the ballot.
As fake as your English
Re: Court Orders INEC To Restore Rivers APC On The Ballot. by CapitanPan: 1:47pm On Feb 13, 2019
puzzlegate:
As fake as your English

The only thing wrong with my English is the typo ONEC which I have now corrected. As to my grammar and the source of my news, they are more authentic than your fake online persona. Anupam!

3 Likes

Re: Court Orders INEC To Restore Rivers APC On The Ballot. by PaChukwudi44(m): 1:52pm On Feb 13, 2019
CapitanPan:

This is very correct. I was in court today. APC lawyer, Barr Azundah, told the court that its order on stay of execution has not been obeyed by INEC. The Court reaffirmed its order, saying that it has already made the order and that it is still alive[b] So INEC must obey the court order to relist Tonye Cole and others back on the ballot[/b]

grin grin grin grin
Re: Court Orders INEC To Restore Rivers APC On The Ballot. by Swagaholic01: 1:53pm On Feb 13, 2019
THE OP is actually saying the truth, what happened in supreme Court is different from what is on the appeal court, ?I'm not a lawyer but the OP posted an accurate news and the Apc in the state are celebrating as I type.. let's wait and see how Inc will explain the judgements

(1) (2) (Reply)

Senator Adeleke Gets Another Chance To Become Osun State Governor After Supreme / I'm Heartbroken. Lost A Relative To Yesterday's Attack. / Jonathan Visited The Four Major Candidates With His Team (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.