Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,733 members, 7,806,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:07 AM

Is Mukhtar Adamu The Hottest Nigerian Police Officer? Set Twitter On Fire! - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is Mukhtar Adamu The Hottest Nigerian Police Officer? Set Twitter On Fire! (47042 Views)

Top 10 Hottest Nigerian Songs Released In February 2021 / 10 Hottest Nigerian Male Celebrities Of 2019 By Pulse / Masterkraft Gets Mad At "ADAMU" The Tailor Behind His Trending Outfit To #baad20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Mukhtar Adamu The Hottest Nigerian Police Officer? Set Twitter On Fire! by dipopooo(m): 11:52am On Feb 14, 2019
Abok! Carry

1 Like

Re: Is Mukhtar Adamu The Hottest Nigerian Police Officer? Set Twitter On Fire! by Millz404(m): 11:53am On Feb 14, 2019
Looks like a regular police man to me
Re: Is Mukhtar Adamu The Hottest Nigerian Police Officer? Set Twitter On Fire! by Moorish: 11:53am On Feb 14, 2019
jakandeola:
. at least his finer Dan kanu and all d Biafra goats
You are a man assessing other men’s looks lipsrsealed
Re: Is Mukhtar Adamu The Hottest Nigerian Police Officer? Set Twitter On Fire! by CaptainMitch: 11:53am On Feb 14, 2019
jakandeola:
. at least his finer Dan kanu and all d Biafra goats

1 Like

Re: Is Mukhtar Adamu The Hottest Nigerian Police Officer? Set Twitter On Fire! by ofiko123(m): 11:54am On Feb 14, 2019
Police is your friend..
Re: Is Mukhtar Adamu The Hottest Nigerian Police Officer? Set Twitter On Fire! by Goddys(m): 11:55am On Feb 14, 2019
Nigeria police has no glory in them starting from IGP to the lowest cadre. It is in Nigeria Police I believe the saying that good reputation is better than gold. Even the most sterling police officer is tarnished in the public worldview
Re: Is Mukhtar Adamu The Hottest Nigerian Police Officer? Set Twitter On Fire! by SweetGist: 11:56am On Feb 14, 2019
Re: Is Mukhtar Adamu The Hottest Nigerian Police Officer? Set Twitter On Fire! by Dreew(f): 11:57am On Feb 14, 2019
Elijahrona:
His bulge in the last photo...

One of the reasons I broke with my ex. I used to feel embarrassed walking by him. Infact, I became self conscious, like I was the one carrying it. His bulge will show in jeans, pants, native, anything and everything. You'll see his p tilting to one side.
Re: Is Mukhtar Adamu The Hottest Nigerian Police Officer? Set Twitter On Fire! by idonhammer: 11:57am On Feb 14, 2019
Pearlyakin:
and always ritualists and terrorists

Re: Is Mukhtar Adamu The Hottest Nigerian Police Officer? Set Twitter On Fire! by dododawa1: 11:59am On Feb 14, 2019
pol23:
Police na work ooo.. na our people spoil am..
Sometimes I ask myself if I won't be corrupt if I'm a police officer _... the answer I got is shameful..

I would most likely be a corrupt officer..
reason being that,the community only celebrate money..
Their take home salary is like 70k.
And government school is not good for my kids.. school fee for small pikin be like 86k per term...
Will I just agree to suffer for ever?

Government needs to do more concerning police...
proper training.
Better salary.
Strict monitoring..
maybe when nigeria is restructured.
Re: Is Mukhtar Adamu The Hottest Nigerian Police Officer? Set Twitter On Fire! by oochi123(f): 12:00pm On Feb 14, 2019
All correct... Fine man
Re: Is Mukhtar Adamu The Hottest Nigerian Police Officer? Set Twitter On Fire! by Beautyprincess(f): 12:00pm On Feb 14, 2019
HIS PRICK ON THE LAST PICTURE THOUGH! MY GUY HANDSOME PASS THIS ONE JAARE!

1 Like

Re: Is Mukhtar Adamu The Hottest Nigerian Police Officer? Set Twitter On Fire! by Princedapace(m): 12:00pm On Feb 14, 2019
since police started their police university programme, some very cute and sons and daughters of wealthy and quite connected Nigerians have joined the university. They have started their graduation programme and some very cute and young kids are graduating as cadet.

One of my cousins just graduated and she is really hot.. My kid sister just joined this new set admitted. And ma kid sis is really cute. Go to head quarters and u will see fresh officers.

Abi na the sons of highly ranked officers? Those ones are living extra large.

truth is, Naija is so corrupt.
Re: Is Mukhtar Adamu The Hottest Nigerian Police Officer? Set Twitter On Fire! by idonhammer: 12:00pm On Feb 14, 2019
Re: Is Mukhtar Adamu The Hottest Nigerian Police Officer? Set Twitter On Fire! by WilliamsChelster(m): 12:01pm On Feb 14, 2019
Pearlyakin:
Handsome dude, people bearing Mukthar are always cute.
Until you wee see the one in my area grin

1 Like

Re: Is Mukhtar Adamu The Hottest Nigerian Police Officer? Set Twitter On Fire! by Beautyprincess(f): 12:01pm On Feb 14, 2019
grin .WHAT IS LENGTH
Dreew:

One of the reasons I broke with my ex. I used to feel embarrassed walking by him. Infact, I became self conscious, like I was the one carrying it. His bulge will show in jeans, pants, native, anything and everything. You'll see his p tilting to one side.
Re: Is Mukhtar Adamu The Hottest Nigerian Police Officer? Set Twitter On Fire! by pacespot(m): 12:02pm On Feb 14, 2019
if he too demands bribe from civilians, he is no different from those dark-skinned, dirty, obese, protruding stomach police officers that molest people.
Re: Is Mukhtar Adamu The Hottest Nigerian Police Officer? Set Twitter On Fire! by idonhammer: 12:02pm On Feb 14, 2019
Forget,if i get opportunity like him i go fine pass am sef

Re: Is Mukhtar Adamu The Hottest Nigerian Police Officer? Set Twitter On Fire! by canalily(m): 12:02pm On Feb 14, 2019
Onyi22:
He's cute, I love them handsome n rich,
Not all this ugly broke ones we have here on nairaland....
thats why you love doggy
Re: Is Mukhtar Adamu The Hottest Nigerian Police Officer? Set Twitter On Fire! by IMASTEX: 12:03pm On Feb 14, 2019
By their names. You can tell about them. He must surely be the I.G or at least a D.I.G in his career.
Re: Is Mukhtar Adamu The Hottest Nigerian Police Officer? Set Twitter On Fire! by enemyofprogress: 12:04pm On Feb 14, 2019
Is only problem is his mouth and body odours, dem no get part two, na follow come
Re: Is Mukhtar Adamu The Hottest Nigerian Police Officer? Set Twitter On Fire! by canalily(m): 12:04pm On Feb 14, 2019
Beautyprincess:
you and prick eeh!
Re: Is Mukhtar Adamu The Hottest Nigerian Police Officer? Set Twitter On Fire! by enemyofprogress: 12:05pm On Feb 14, 2019
Onyi22:
no wonder your pants keep reducing everyday
Re: Is Mukhtar Adamu The Hottest Nigerian Police Officer? Set Twitter On Fire! by IMASTEX: 12:05pm On Feb 14, 2019
MrFlavvor:

Is #100 now o! Buhari made things so hard even police bribe increased
Lol. . .They even give motorist numbers on the road to identify those that have paid the #100.
Re: Is Mukhtar Adamu The Hottest Nigerian Police Officer? Set Twitter On Fire! by enemyofprogress: 12:05pm On Feb 14, 2019
Beautyprincess:
dem take prick swear for some babes
Re: Is Mukhtar Adamu The Hottest Nigerian Police Officer? Set Twitter On Fire! by enemyofprogress: 12:07pm On Feb 14, 2019
Beautyprincess:
grin .WHAT IS LENGTH
shamuless girl
Re: Is Mukhtar Adamu The Hottest Nigerian Police Officer? Set Twitter On Fire! by WilliamsChelster(m): 12:07pm On Feb 14, 2019
Onyi22:
Your profile picture sha grin
Re: Is Mukhtar Adamu The Hottest Nigerian Police Officer? Set Twitter On Fire! by canalily(m): 12:08pm On Feb 14, 2019
oochi123:
All correct... Fine man
why did you change name?
Re: Is Mukhtar Adamu The Hottest Nigerian Police Officer? Set Twitter On Fire! by idonhammer: 12:08pm On Feb 14, 2019
dipopooo:
not what you think..that thing na Gun
Re: Is Mukhtar Adamu The Hottest Nigerian Police Officer? Set Twitter On Fire! by enemyofprogress: 12:08pm On Feb 14, 2019
oochi123:
All correct... Fine man
make I bring Vaseline and condoms?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dharmie Richie Exposes Hushpuppi And His 'Fake Life' / P'Square Debunks "P'Square Not Going To Church" Rumour / Omawumi Shows Off Baby Bump (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.