Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:48 AM

Valantine: How Did You Meet Your Lover? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Valantine: How Did You Meet Your Lover? (16980 Views)

How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? / Why You Should Never Underrate Someone You Meet For The First Time / 5 Things You Must Know Before You Turn Your Lover To Spouse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Valantine: How Did You Meet Your Lover? by jakandeola(m): 2:42pm On Feb 13, 2019
Valantine is tomorrow lets share sweet memory about how we meet our lover.Not just for singles married can join too.
Re: Valantine: How Did You Meet Your Lover? by Davash222(m): 2:47pm On Feb 13, 2019
jakandeola:
Valantine is tomorrow lets share sweet memory about how we meet our lover.Not just for singles married can join too.
Which one is not just for singles The post ain’t for singles cos a single person can’t have a Lover.

12 Likes

Re: Valantine: How Did You Meet Your Lover? by jakandeola(m): 2:48pm On Feb 13, 2019
Davash222:

Which one is not just for singles The post ain’t for singles cos a single person can’t have a Lover.

who is not married is single

8 Likes

Re: Valantine: How Did You Meet Your Lover? by Davash222(m): 2:54pm On Feb 13, 2019
jakandeola:
who is not married is single
Then what do we call people in relationship Ndi iberibe

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Valantine: How Did You Meet Your Lover? by jakandeola(m): 2:58pm On Feb 13, 2019
Davash222:

Then what do we call people in relationship Ndi iberibe
guy dont let me get mad if u aint married u are single dont think as an animal

14 Likes

Re: Valantine: How Did You Meet Your Lover? by Davash222(m): 2:59pm On Feb 13, 2019
jakandeola:
guy dont let me get mad if u aint married u are single dont think as an animal
See this Alika. You well so

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Valantine: How Did You Meet Your Lover? by jakandeola(m): 3:03pm On Feb 13, 2019
Davash222:
See this Alika. You well so
ignore

2 Likes

Re: Valantine: How Did You Meet Your Lover? by Nobody: 3:10pm On Feb 13, 2019
I have this bad habit of checking for female monikers viewing the Sexuality board. The rest is history.

Like real history o.
Man's single as the number 1.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Valantine: How Did You Meet Your Lover? by jakandeola(m): 3:15pm On Feb 13, 2019
Earthbound:
I have this bad habit of checking for female monikers viewing the Sexuality board. The rest is history.

Like real history o.

tomorrow is val so u wont celebrates it? why dont u get a girlfriend

3 Likes

Re: Valantine: How Did You Meet Your Lover? by jakandeola(m): 3:21pm On Feb 13, 2019
Earthbound:

Like real history o.

will share wen am back am busy now
Re: Valantine: How Did You Meet Your Lover? by marvin906(m): 3:46pm On Feb 13, 2019
am still stuck with fvckmate when I have a gf will share

16 Likes

Re: Valantine: How Did You Meet Your Lover? by jakandeola(m): 3:55pm On Feb 13, 2019
marvin906:
am still stuck with fvckmate when I have a gf will share
even if not love but u bang her at least u take out and enjoy val tomorrow
Re: Valantine: How Did You Meet Your Lover? by madgoat(m): 3:55pm On Feb 13, 2019
jakandeola:
sinaj rosalieene kanwuliaextra chubhie madgoat sexybbstar biafrabushboy ojun50 chumzypinky geekybabe valerie47 lightqueen trustyshoess mysticgal adewumiopeyemi amazontopaz bluntboy nwanyiawkaetiti kinginvagina ifakiland airforce1 refiner rosieluv vizkiz zicoraads luminouz iamj makydebbie joy1706 hibiscus76 amarabae myfantasies skarlett omoalata1 ayamconfidence boyooosa eketem dangotesmummy ahnie chiefquewn tossie101 stupidity

In a brothel kiss
We had mind blowing intercourse that day and just couldn't let her go kiss
Re: Valantine: How Did You Meet Your Lover? by Pearl05(f): 3:58pm On Feb 13, 2019
jakandeola:
coolcatty otipoju carammel darlenese truckpusher tallesty1 missyojo highqueen pearl05 sleekyshuga lovelygurl izaray chommieblaq preca sharliz canadianNaija ikp20

Met my honey at NYSC camp 2012 at akwa Ibom. After service we continued dating, long distance relationship due to location. As we say the rest was history. Got married 2018 to the best man any woman will die for to be hers. My best friend, my companion, my heartbeat, my sweet hubby.

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Valantine: How Did You Meet Your Lover? by marvin906(m): 4:11pm On Feb 13, 2019
jakandeola:
even if not love but u bang her at least u take out and enjoy val tomorrow

Val ke..
I have lot's of anime to watch and a bottle of Jack Daniels by my side

3 Likes

Re: Valantine: How Did You Meet Your Lover? by CreepyBlackpool: 4:15pm On Feb 13, 2019
Well I was going to bury a body in the bush.

I saw her doing the same.

She showed me how to make the graves and corpses untraceable even for police dogs.

Thats how I knew she was my soulmatesmiley

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Valantine: How Did You Meet Your Lover? by Nobody: 4:56pm On Feb 13, 2019
jakandeola:
tomorrow is val so u wont celebrates it? why dont u get a girlfriend
Nothing like self love, padi mi
Re: Valantine: How Did You Meet Your Lover? by luminouz(m): 5:55pm On Feb 13, 2019
jakandeola:
sinaj rosalieene kanwuliaextra chubhie madgoat sexybbstar biafrabushboy ojun50 chumzypinky geekybabe valerie47 lightqueen trustyshoess mysticgal adewumiopeyemi amazontopaz bluntboy nwanyiawkaetiti kinginvagina ifakiland airforce1 refiner rosieluv vizkiz zicoraads luminouz iamj makydebbie joy1706 hibiscus76 amarabae myfantasies skarlett omoalata1 ayamconfidence boyooosa eketem dangotesmummy ahnie chiefquewn tossie101 stupidity
In my dream...she had blue skin,purple eyes and ample breasts but that ass,that assss..that mudafuvking ass grabbed my attention.....
Woke up to see her beside my bed too...
Hmm....memories sha!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Valantine: How Did You Meet Your Lover? by tossie101(f): 7:24pm On Feb 13, 2019
Lies. grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Valantine: How Did You Meet Your Lover? by jakandeola(m): 8:48pm On Feb 13, 2019
madgoat:

In a brothel kiss
We had mind blowing intercourse that day and just couldn't let her go kiss
guy stop did why be with a prostitude who can give u disease get a real girl to love and marry.
Re: Valantine: How Did You Meet Your Lover? by jakandeola(m): 8:49pm On Feb 13, 2019
marvin906:

Val ke..
I have lot's of anime to watch and a bottle of Jack Daniels by my side
lol funny guy
Re: Valantine: How Did You Meet Your Lover? by jakandeola(m): 8:50pm On Feb 13, 2019
CreepyBlackpool:
Well I was going to bury a body in the bush.

I saw her doing the same.

She showed me how to make the graves and corpses untraceable even for police dogs.

Thats how I knew she was my soulmatesmiley
guy get sence now and be serious

2 Likes

Re: Valantine: How Did You Meet Your Lover? by jakandeola(m): 8:51pm On Feb 13, 2019
Earthbound:

Nothing like self love, padi mi
I know DAT but you still need someone to love u and share love with.
Re: Valantine: How Did You Meet Your Lover? by jakandeola(m): 8:52pm On Feb 13, 2019
luminouz:

In my dream...she had blue skin,purple eyes and ample breasts but that ass,that assss..that mudafuvking ass grabbed my attention.....
Woke up to see her beside my bed too...
Hmm....memories sha!!
u dey sex mami water I pity ur life

2 Likes

Re: Valantine: How Did You Meet Your Lover? by jakandeola(m): 8:54pm On Feb 13, 2019
tossie101:

He helped me carry my heavy bag from airport.
He is so tall and smooth speaker and I thought he was igbo demon. grin
wow DAT so sweet dear am happy for u is he a Yoruba demon as u said hes not IBO demon
Re: Valantine: How Did You Meet Your Lover? by jakandeola(m): 8:58pm On Feb 13, 2019
Pearl05:

Met my honey at NYSC camp 2012 at akwa Ibom. After service we continued dating, long distance relationship due to location. As we say the rest was history. Got married 2018 to the best man any woman will die for to be hers. My best friend, my companion, my heartbeat, my sweet hubby.
wow dis is so sweet and romantic. congratulations my dear am happy u got a guy of your dreams. so you date for six years I tell people is not how long or when dere is distance.when pple are matured and are truly in love. iya ibeji I think ur husband is lucky DAT you say sweet things about him. I hope you are fine may God protect u till DAT day.

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

B 2 / What Is The Best Way To Spice Up A Dying Relationship? / The Selfish Human And The 'unconditional Love' Jargon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.