Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,829 members, 7,802,653 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:19 PM

Valantine: How Did You Meet Your Lover? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Valantine: How Did You Meet Your Lover? (16979 Views)

How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? / Why You Should Never Underrate Someone You Meet For The First Time / 5 Things You Must Know Before You Turn Your Lover To Spouse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Valantine: How Did You Meet Your Lover? by Pearl05(f): 3:07am On Feb 14, 2019
Anapuao:
We met on Nairaland actually and now we are happily married and blessed with a beautiful Princess.

May the Lord continue to bless and keep our Cutie Princess. Get ready for vision2020. wink
Re: Valantine: How Did You Meet Your Lover? by Ceejay8: 4:18am On Feb 14, 2019
We met on 2go

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Valantine: How Did You Meet Your Lover? by Monaco2(m): 6:10am On Feb 14, 2019
Davash222:

See this Alika. You well so
Abeg wetin b alika grin grin
Re: Valantine: How Did You Meet Your Lover? by Favour22amaka(f): 6:37am On Feb 14, 2019
Single. Guess I ll jst sit and read comments.
Hopefully next year, I ll comment. Happy cal.

1 Like

Re: Valantine: How Did You Meet Your Lover? by Favour22amaka(f): 6:39am On Feb 14, 2019
Single. Next year, I ll comment
Re: Valantine: How Did You Meet Your Lover? by Nobody: 6:46am On Feb 14, 2019
CreepyBlackpool:
Well I was going to bury a body in the bush.

I saw her doing the same.

She showed me how to make the graves and corpses untraceable even for police dogs.

Thats how I knew she was my soulmatesmiley

Scary...

Re: Valantine: How Did You Meet Your Lover? by Jilo83(m): 6:56am On Feb 14, 2019
I met mine in church after Sunday service. She came to where I was to call her niece.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Valantine: How Did You Meet Your Lover? by Nobody: 7:25am On Feb 14, 2019
jakandeola:
even if not love but u bang her at least u take out and enjoy val tomorrow

Why must you wait till today to take your lover out?

And is it compulsory to take her out today?

Stop this mentality
Re: Valantine: How Did You Meet Your Lover? by Nobody: 7:54am On Feb 14, 2019
Favour22amaka:
Single. Next year, I ll comment
single, wen I dae here
Re: Valantine: How Did You Meet Your Lover? by boroskyuyo: 7:54am On Feb 14, 2019
Met her online ooo
Re: Valantine: How Did You Meet Your Lover? by Daniel2802(m): 8:04am On Feb 14, 2019
Still haven't met my lover. I no get strength, I no dy marry anytime soon. Na to secure the bag, sure pass.
Re: Valantine: How Did You Meet Your Lover? by ePrive(m): 8:16am On Feb 14, 2019
Still single....I haven't seen the one that's worth the dedication.

Married to the money for now.
Re: Valantine: How Did You Meet Your Lover? by Sadiyaene(f): 8:31am On Feb 14, 2019
Actually I haven't met that dude yet u know what I mean cheesy I want to marry Mr president (buhari) is my target grin
Re: Valantine: How Did You Meet Your Lover? by Nobody: 8:34am On Feb 14, 2019
undecided undecided
Re: Valantine: How Did You Meet Your Lover? by DanDeeBoss(m): 8:44am On Feb 14, 2019
LightQueen:
undecided undecided
☆Happy☆ ♡Valentine's♡ ☆Day☆

1 Like

Re: Valantine: How Did You Meet Your Lover? by queenitee(f): 8:46am On Feb 14, 2019
LightQueen:
undecided undecided
My sister o grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Valantine: How Did You Meet Your Lover? by Nobody: 8:53am On Feb 14, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
☆Happy☆ ♡Valentine's♡ ☆Day☆
Thanks

Have no business with val. tho

Who val. help
Re: Valantine: How Did You Meet Your Lover? by Nobody: 8:54am On Feb 14, 2019
queenitee:
My sister o grin
Good morning dear smiley
Re: Valantine: How Did You Meet Your Lover? by DanDeeBoss(m): 8:55am On Feb 14, 2019
LightQueen:
Thanks

Who val. help
Hmmm Abi smileysmiley
Re: Valantine: How Did You Meet Your Lover? by madgoat(m): 9:11am On Feb 14, 2019
jakandeola:
to be fateful no be suffer only a real man is fateful to his woman. if u bang diffrent girls ur girl will bang diffrent nen

That makes it more fun. grin there is love in sharing.
I even like threesomes and foursomes. The excitement during the act no be here oh. Try it and thank me later. grin
Re: Valantine: How Did You Meet Your Lover? by QueenMarvella(f): 9:39am On Feb 14, 2019
Met Him Through My Coursemate(His Brother Actually) and it's been awesome so far Despite the fact that it's a long distance relationship. I Love You Sooooooooooo Much Baby Boo. Happy Valentine To Everyone.
Re: Valantine: How Did You Meet Your Lover? by Isyomah(f): 9:57am On Feb 14, 2019
Qsscruz:

I am right here and you still can't see me..Remove the blindfold beautiful..

Scam
Re: Valantine: How Did You Meet Your Lover? by okikiola2: 10:12am On Feb 14, 2019
Anapuao:
We met on Nairaland actually and now we are happily married and blessed with a beautiful Princess.

Woah! Congratulations
Re: Valantine: How Did You Meet Your Lover? by Nobody: 10:12am On Feb 14, 2019
kiss kiss
Re: Valantine: How Did You Meet Your Lover? by CsRockefeller(m): 10:23am On Feb 14, 2019
Favour22amaka:
Single. Guess I ll jst sit and read comments.
Hopefully next year, I ll comment. Happy cal.

Hello,....
Re: Valantine: How Did You Meet Your Lover? by bank2k4real(m): 11:22am On Feb 14, 2019
Met my beautiful wife in church 2013.. I was the keyboardist..she was in the choir...

Got married 2017

Child dedication 2018

I love her so so much...
Happy Valentine's to my lovely Princess..

8 Likes

Re: Valantine: How Did You Meet Your Lover? by jakandeola(m): 11:28am On Feb 14, 2019
bank2k4real:
Met my beautiful wife in church.. I was the keyboardist..she was in the choir...

Got married 2017

Child dedication 2018

I love her so so much...
Happy Valentine's to my lovely Princess..
God bless ur marriage so sweet
Re: Valantine: How Did You Meet Your Lover? by jakandeola(m): 11:30am On Feb 14, 2019
sexybbstar:
kiss kiss
Yoruba beauty how are you let hear urs how did u meet ur guy
Re: Valantine: How Did You Meet Your Lover? by bank2k4real(m): 11:31am On Feb 14, 2019
jakandeola:
God bless ur marriage so sweet

Thanks
Re: Valantine: How Did You Meet Your Lover? by jakandeola(m): 11:32am On Feb 14, 2019
madgoat:

That makes it more fun. grin there is love in sharing.
I even like threesomes and foursomes. The excitement during the act no be here oh. Try it and thank me later. grin
wen u get HIV as irongalaxy dont cry o.
Re: Valantine: How Did You Meet Your Lover? by jakandeola(m): 11:33am On Feb 14, 2019
LightQueen:
Thanks
Who val. help
are u in pains of love

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Most Slim Girls Will Always Remain Single!!!! UPDATED / B 2 / What Is The Best Way To Spice Up A Dying Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.