Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,350 members, 7,780,939 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 05:57 AM

Transitioning From Ppr To Landing In Canada - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Transitioning From Ppr To Landing In Canada (18604 Views)

Abroad-based Nigerian Man Dies 2 Days After Landing In Nigeria (photo, Video) / University Students Rush To See Helicopter After Emergency Landing In Kogi. PICS / Atlanta-Bound Delta Flight Catches Fire, Makes Emergency Landing In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Transitioning From Ppr To Landing In Canada by iaatmguy(m): 9:42am On Aug 01, 2019
Trizadove:
wow
thank you for this information
but would they accept it ?

just got a mail from them.
they said the waiver is for those whose passport transmission is to Lagos, and not for those going to Accra
Re: Transitioning From Ppr To Landing In Canada by iaatmguy(m): 10:49am On Aug 01, 2019
for those who plan to go by Egypt air, please no fish is allowed into the country (egypt). for those planning to go with Ethiopian Air, please declare any cash of $3000 and above, else one risks the money being forfeited
Re: Transitioning From Ppr To Landing In Canada by yahooz: 12:38pm On Aug 01, 2019
iaatmguy:
for those who plan to go by Egypt air, please no fish is allowed into the country (egypt). for those planning to go with Ethiopian Air, please declare any cash of $3000 and above, else one risks the money being forfeited
I flew with EgyptAir last week Friday and had fish in my luggage. No issue was raised at all.
Re: Transitioning From Ppr To Landing In Canada by iaatmguy(m): 2:55pm On Aug 01, 2019
yahooz:

I flew with EgyptAir last week Friday and had fish in my luggage. No issue was raised at all.
oh!thanks for the update.
but was your baggage searched?
Re: Transitioning From Ppr To Landing In Canada by yahooz: 5:54pm On Aug 01, 2019
iaatmguy:
oh!thanks for the update.
but was your baggage searched?

You're welcome.

It wasn't searched. I even carried a pack of peak milk.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Transitioning From Ppr To Landing In Canada by iaatmguy(m): 12:52pm On Nov 08, 2019
hurray to those who are submitting now.

from November 4th passport transmission is now N7890,
no more N17790

6 Likes

Re: Transitioning From Ppr To Landing In Canada by iaatmguy(m): 10:12am On Nov 25, 2019
guys whatever you do, PLEASE DO NOT PAY FOR SMS ALERT AT VFS TO NOTIFY YOU OF PASSPORT COLLECTION.

YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE ANY SMS

4 Likes

Re: Transitioning From Ppr To Landing In Canada by etrange: 6:26pm On Nov 25, 2019
iaatmguy:
guys whatever you do, PLEASE DO NOT PAY FOR SMS ALERT AT VFS TO NOTIFY YOU OF PASSPORT COLLECTION.

YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE ANY SMS

I received undecided
Re: Transitioning From Ppr To Landing In Canada by omadabz: 10:14am On Nov 27, 2019
Please, I need a copy of the VFS consent form. I can't find it on their website as it was suggested here. Anyone that has a soft copy should please assist a sister by sharing or advise me on how to get it. Thanks
Re: Transitioning From Ppr To Landing In Canada by iaatmguy(m): 10:34am On Nov 27, 2019
etrange:

I received undecided
seriously?

after how long
Re: Transitioning From Ppr To Landing In Canada by etrange: 11:54am On Nov 27, 2019
iaatmguy:
seriously?

after how long

2 weeks

2 Likes

Re: Transitioning From Ppr To Landing In Canada by iaatmguy(m): 4:55pm On Nov 27, 2019
etrange:

2 weeks
do you live in Abuja.
i doubt lagos vfs would send an sms
Re: Transitioning From Ppr To Landing In Canada by etrange: 6:44pm On Nov 27, 2019
iaatmguy:
do you live in Abuja.
i doubt lagos vfs would send an sms

Nope... it was sent by the Lag office.
Re: Transitioning From Ppr To Landing In Canada by iaatmguy(m): 8:49am On Nov 28, 2019
etrange:

Nope... it was sent by the Lag office.
this is extremely strange.
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Transitioning From Ppr To Landing In Canada by omadabz: 9:51am On Nov 28, 2019
Are you really serious about not paying the passport transmission fees once the biometrics fees have been made?

I also need assistance on how to send and receive my passport via courier since I don't reside in Lagos or Abuja.
Re: Transitioning From Ppr To Landing In Canada by omadabz: 9:54am On Nov 28, 2019
iaatmguy:
They are being dubious about it, however $85 biometric fee includes passport transmission. i guess the Nigerian corruption is part of them

Please is this for real? do you know anyone that got his or her passport stamped without paying another transmission fee after having paid for biometrics?
Re: Transitioning From Ppr To Landing In Canada by iaatmguy(m): 10:41am On Nov 28, 2019
omadabz:

Please is this for real? do you know anyone that got his or her passport stamped without paying another transmission fee after having paid for biometrics?
those in Abuja didn't pay. they only paid for their children who didn't give biometrics
Re: Transitioning From Ppr To Landing In Canada by etrange: 11:16am On Nov 28, 2019
iaatmguy:
this is extremely strange.
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Lol... My name is etrange (the French word for strange) cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Transitioning From Ppr To Landing In Canada by natty29: 6:57pm On Dec 11, 2019
Hello everyone!
Please where is the PPR passport submission to be made in Abuja? Are they still at Silverbird?
Do i need an appointment and what do need to take with me?
We are a family of 4
Re: Transitioning From Ppr To Landing In Canada by Dicelson(m): 9:29pm On Dec 16, 2019
Please, I want to know if it's compulsory one do WAEC verification for WES. If yes, what are the requirements and how do one go about it?
Re: Transitioning From Ppr To Landing In Canada by ayaade1: 9:17pm On Dec 23, 2019
Congratulations !! You don’t need to book an appointment and yes they are at Silverbird (central business district)

natty29:
Hello everyone!
Please where is the PPR passport submission to be made in Abuja? Are they still at Silverbird?
Do i need an appointment and what do need to take with me?
We are a family of 4

1 Like

Re: Transitioning From Ppr To Landing In Canada by PreciousRuby(f): 4:36pm On Jan 24, 2020
Kindly visit the website (WES) to see the required documents depending on your certificates.

No, WAEC is no longer needed for WES verification.

Dicelson:
Please, I want to know if it's compulsory one do WAEC verification for WES. If yes, what are the requirements and how do one go about it?
Re: Transitioning From Ppr To Landing In Canada by tey4tobyy8005(f): 8:05am On Mar 06, 2020
Please is the money part still applicable? And are we suppose to declare it in Nigeria or Ethiopia?

iaatmguy:

1 Like

Re: Transitioning From Ppr To Landing In Canada by iaatmguy(m): 9:19pm On Mar 09, 2020
tey4tobyy8005:
Please is the money part still applicable? And are we suppose to declare it in Nigeria or Ethiopia?

I believe so, there has been no update
Re: Transitioning From Ppr To Landing In Canada by Earthquakes: 9:14pm On Apr 24, 2022
ayaade1:
Congratulations !! You don’t need to book an appointment and yes they are at Silverbird (central business district)

Hi
Any idea how long it takes from PPR to actually get the visa
Re: Transitioning From Ppr To Landing In Canada by Lhezy(f): 6:18pm On Apr 28, 2022
19CannyMum:
Again on the pregnancy topic (Ethiopian Air, email response to my enquiry)

Procedure of Acceptance of Pregnant Woman
Normal pregnancy cases are acceptable up to 28 weeks both on domestic & international flights without a need for medical clearance from her attending doctor as well as from ET medical services.

However, expectant mother should fill pregnancy certificate & present it during check-in /boarding.

Medical clearance is needed after 28 weeks of pregnancy by her attending doctor but not from ET medical services.

Travel is permitted until 36 weeks of pregnancy provided that she fills pregnancy certificate and has clearance from her attending doctor.

Medical clearance from ET medical services is required only for complicated and exceptional cases of pregnancies.

please check our website for the form and more details

36weeks or 34weeks?
Re: Transitioning From Ppr To Landing In Canada by Lhezy(f): 6:28pm On Apr 28, 2022
Can a 36weeks pregnant lady fly with ethiopian airline
Re: Transitioning From Ppr To Landing In Canada by 19CannyMum: 6:39am On May 13, 2022
Lhezy:

36weeks or 34weeks?

I copied and pasted the mail they sent to me butt that was 3 years ago.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abuja-kaduna Train Service Records N5m Income In 2 Weeks / Keke Driver Finds Lost Iphone, Returns It To Owner (Photos) / Flood At Ugbowo Lagos Road In Benin City Edo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.