Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:10 AM

Kemi Olunloyo: I Cursed Rivers People With Death And They Are Dying - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo: I Cursed Rivers People With Death And They Are Dying (17915 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo: I Have Investigated Annie, 2face, Nedu, Anita Okoye (Video) / Kemi Olunloyo: I Was Sexually Molested At 8, My Sex Drive High, I Prefer Doggy / Kemi Olunloyo: I Am Circumcised, I Don’t Enjoy Sex, I Will Marry Rich Man At 60 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Cursed Rivers People With Death And They Are Dying by mu2sa2: 6:00am On Feb 14, 2019
See hypocrites calling this lady names. There are lots of self-styled "men of god" all over the place making similarly outlandish statements tagged prophecies.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Cursed Rivers People With Death And They Are Dying by mu2sa2: 6:00am On Feb 14, 2019
See hypocrites calling this lady names. There are lots of self-styled "men of god" all over the place making similarly outlandish statements tagged prophecy.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Cursed Rivers People With Death And They Are Dying by kevwemike: 6:21am On Feb 14, 2019
Trendme:
Controversial journalist Kemi Olunloyo, has said she was the one who cursed Rivers people with death because she was framed.

This is following the incident on the death of indigenes of the state in Port-Harcourt after a stampede during an APC rally yesterday.

In a lengthy post, the self acclaimed social media global citizen wrote, how I wish ur mother aborted ur pregnancy big fool

Gist via :- https://nairatrend.com.ng/i-cursed-rivers-people-with-death-and-they-are-dying-kemi-olunloyo/
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Cursed Rivers People With Death And They Are Dying by Gkemz: 6:50am On Feb 14, 2019
Madam Kemi may death follow you and your family. Bastardd bittch. A psychopath like you.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Cursed Rivers People With Death And They Are Dying by Chumaskyx(m): 1:12pm On Feb 14, 2019
Madam...wait for Davido naaa,he is still busy with campaign rally
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Cursed Rivers People With Death And They Are Dying by ghettochild4u(m): 4:21pm On Feb 14, 2019
I don dey crush on this woman...
As davido no wan grease her Boris... Make I kukuma grease her Boris...
Now am orientation has diverted to older women ..
Don't look at me like that ooo...
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Cursed Rivers People With Death And They Are Dying by Trendme: 8:41am On Feb 21, 2019
angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tboss: "Social Media Ought To Be Banned In Nigeria" / Nengi’s Fans Gift Her ₦10M, Other Items On Her Birthday (Video) / Lil Romeo Or Bow Wow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.