Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,451 members, 7,801,091 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:53 AM

Bobrisky Shows Off Bundles Of Money In His Bedroom (pics/video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Shows Off Bundles Of Money In His Bedroom (pics/video) (59098 Views)

Lizzy Gold Shows Off Bundles Of Naira Notes She Got On Her Birthday / Cubana Chief Priest Shows His Bedroom, Golden Themed, In New Pictures / Chioma Shows Off Bundles Of Designers Scattered On Bed Davido Got For Her (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bobrisky Shows Off Bundles Of Money In His Bedroom (pics/video) by Ndlistic(m): 7:37pm On Feb 13, 2019
Bobrisky Shows off his bunch of millions online.

He wrote:

Anyone who say u cannot be rich tomorrow should Bleep off. No one has the right to judge anyone because Dey are not your creator. Be happy do your thing and don’t give a Bleep about their opinions. Enjoy ur day ‘ #Bobrisky #osheybaddest.

Source :

http://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/02/bobrisky-shows-off-bundles-of-money-in.html?m=1

See how he was spoiling the currency HERE

Re: Bobrisky Shows Off Bundles Of Money In His Bedroom (pics/video) by Dannybammz: 7:41pm On Feb 13, 2019
Although i don't like Bob.
But, "if you work hard you can get if you work, if you strive hard you can be just what you want"

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Shows Off Bundles Of Money In His Bedroom (pics/video) by sinaj(f): 7:45pm On Feb 13, 2019
When they visit him at night now he will start disturbing Npf that manage just 3 bullets in a month

146 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bobrisky Shows Off Bundles Of Money In His Bedroom (pics/video) by oluwatosink: 7:46pm On Feb 13, 2019
ok ..
Enjoy your money undecided

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Shows Off Bundles Of Money In His Bedroom (pics/video) by medexico(m): 8:15pm On Feb 13, 2019
Please what is her occupation?

8 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Shows Off Bundles Of Money In His Bedroom (pics/video) by Tamarapetty(f): 8:33pm On Feb 13, 2019
Too much filter, the pic no even clear again

62 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Shows Off Bundles Of Money In His Bedroom (pics/video) by dollytino4real(f): 8:40pm On Feb 13, 2019
ur tumogbolu o!
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off Bundles Of Money In His Bedroom (pics/video) by meeky007(m): 8:46pm On Feb 13, 2019
I ONLY PITY D NYASH

5 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Shows Off Bundles Of Money In His Bedroom (pics/video) by Nobody: 8:55pm On Feb 13, 2019
grin his butt is working hard shocked and is on fire right now

Verified payment received naija Adsense for sale

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Shows Off Bundles Of Money In His Bedroom (pics/video) by CuddleBunnys(f): 9:02pm On Feb 13, 2019
medexico:
He sells bleaching creams

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Shows Off Bundles Of Money In His Bedroom (pics/video) by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 9:03pm On Feb 13, 2019
medexico:
His*

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Shows Off Bundles Of Money In His Bedroom (pics/video) by Onyi22(f): 9:07pm On Feb 13, 2019
Useless Afonja, they r all bunch of fools

13 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Shows Off Bundles Of Money In His Bedroom (pics/video) by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 9:10pm On Feb 13, 2019
Saw this dude at ozone My friend was like "see that dude on make-up" He saw us staring at him and looked uncomfortable

12 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Shows Off Bundles Of Money In His Bedroom (pics/video) by medexico(m): 10:01pm On Feb 13, 2019
CuddleBunnys:
He sells bleaching creams

So people dey bleach reach this level

3 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Shows Off Bundles Of Money In His Bedroom (pics/video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:54pm On Feb 13, 2019
Shim is showing off like kid!

So Childlish!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bobrisky Shows Off Bundles Of Money In His Bedroom (pics/video) by infogenius(m): 10:55pm On Feb 13, 2019
Effcc booting..
Just show support for PDP and u'll warm ur heels in effcc custody
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off Bundles Of Money In His Bedroom (pics/video) by allanphash7(m): 10:55pm On Feb 13, 2019
Endorsement and advertisements
medexico:

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Shows Off Bundles Of Money In His Bedroom (pics/video) by boss1310(m): 10:55pm On Feb 13, 2019
you people have succeeded in making this guy a celebrity by always carrying news about him

4 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Shows Off Bundles Of Money In His Bedroom (pics/video) by ExAngel007(f): 10:55pm On Feb 13, 2019
this guy irritates me

3 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Shows Off Bundles Of Money In His Bedroom (pics/video) by greggng: 10:55pm On Feb 13, 2019
I don't like people showing money this way...you could be inviting unwanted guest at home
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off Bundles Of Money In His Bedroom (pics/video) by sojayy(m): 10:55pm On Feb 13, 2019
i don't know what's all these low self esteem it's all about smhh !

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Shows Off Bundles Of Money In His Bedroom (pics/video) by lilfreezy: 10:56pm On Feb 13, 2019
lipsrsealed
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off Bundles Of Money In His Bedroom (pics/video) by CYPRIANOSI: 10:56pm On Feb 13, 2019
but e be like say dis man de hammer for this him hustle ooo (let me think about it)
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off Bundles Of Money In His Bedroom (pics/video) by shegra58: 10:58pm On Feb 13, 2019
medexico:
he or her grin
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off Bundles Of Money In His Bedroom (pics/video) by money121(m): 10:58pm On Feb 13, 2019
Idirisu
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off Bundles Of Money In His Bedroom (pics/video) by CYPRIANOSI: 10:58pm On Feb 13, 2019
e be like say this man de hammer with this him hustle oo(let me think about it)
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off Bundles Of Money In His Bedroom (pics/video) by Nobody: 10:59pm On Feb 13, 2019
Onyi22:
Useless Afonja, they r all bunch of fools
so what will you call Evans, brave?to be honest you lack brain.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa In Tears After Golfer Broke Her Windscreen (Pix) / Speed Darlington: "I Want To Have Sex With Ned Nwoko's Daughter" / "Genevieve Nnaji My Woman, My Everything"-patoranking (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.