Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,810 members, 7,802,601 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:09 PM

Help! My Experience With SARS Today! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Help! My Experience With SARS Today! (2211 Views)

S.africa-based Man Seen Being Assaulted By SARS, Today, At A Hotel In Ibadan / My Ugly Experience With SARS Today / My Experience With Sars Today In Ilorin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! My Experience With SARS Today! by Professorcplus(m): 8:15pm On Feb 13, 2019
Post Deleted

1 Like

Re: Help! My Experience With SARS Today! by SOFTENGR: 8:21pm On Feb 13, 2019
Wetin SARS do you?
Re: Help! My Experience With SARS Today! by Khaybest2018(m): 8:30pm On Feb 13, 2019
Are you serious at all

1 Like

Re: Help! My Experience With SARS Today! by Professorcplus(m): 8:40pm On Feb 13, 2019
...continue
Well, since gambling is not part of my rule. I am just cheering them up and sometimes having some lil chat with the girl. Note all of the lad were jamb candidate. It got to a point where one one the guys got recked and loses all his money, he had to go and withdraw from ATM to continue. Another guy even came to me and beg for money. Well, my rule still holds (I can't gamble with my money because a gambler loses more than they wins). Let me just say only few guys were winning while other are losing. Later the table will turn around and the winner starts losing vice-versa. No clear winner and no clear losser apart from the girl who was collecting the snokers money which was #50 per round. They should be playing their 28 round and doing some calculations that should be about #1,400 within 4hrs. Which means the snokers shop will always make profit. They continue with their game with some arguments sometimes.

I was sitting on the low bench and engrossed with my phone when suddenly I saw the guys scattering in all directions. Before I could looked up I saw 3 hefty guys working towards me with gun I stood up and decided to run left.... I taught to my self that would be a great mistake because they were very close to me. I comport and sat back and continue pressing my phone. I know I am in for it but I still need to act smart. One of the SARS on red trouser came to me and said "u no run abi. How been get this place". I only pointed to the girl who said its for her uncle. After walking around the place, he came back to me and said "you too dey play an so how much you don collect". Before allowing me to finish he deep his hand into my pocket and brought out the house key and one old #200 only. Thank God I no carry ATM. He just bone face and ask the other SARS to pack all the snockers balls. They try to turn the snockers tables but could because its heavy but managed to turn the tennis table. I was still scared what if they carried me away, what will I tell them at house. When they were leaving they said the owner should come to Imota station to settle. They soon drove off and the player start showing up and asking me what they said. One of them said " why I no run say God save me den for carry me go"

So my question was why did they raid us becomes Afterall we were playing snockers and last time I checked, it's legal

Re: Help! My Experience With SARS Today! by dkronicle(m): 8:40pm On Feb 13, 2019
Watin kwansan zars
Re: Help! My Experience With SARS Today! by Professorcplus(m): 8:44pm On Feb 13, 2019
SOFTENGR:
Wetin SARS do you?
...sars dey para o
Re: Help! My Experience With SARS Today! by daddytime(m): 8:45pm On Feb 13, 2019
Just imagine....so they now waste our tax money to buy AK and bullets, hit the gyms then proceed to buy Denims and tees all to end up arresting snooker/pool balls...

What a low.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! My Experience With SARS Today! by MissSweet(f): 8:52pm On Feb 13, 2019
I don't know the problem of SARS self. @ op you are sure lucky but next time I did advice you to run because if you were caught with 1 or 2 more guys, I'm sure you will go to excursion to SARS station and I bet you you did get a lodge together with rough guys in same cell smiley

It once happened to my friend's friend. Police raided their joint. He saw his mate running while he stood there still thinking whether he should run or not until he was caught. He slept in prison for one night.

3 Likes

Re: Help! My Experience With SARS Today! by Slymonster(m): 9:08pm On Feb 13, 2019
See them. Crooks with no uniform, stealing from people daily.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Experience With SARS Today! by voyy: 9:52pm On Feb 13, 2019
not only Sars, Even this SIB guys are also going beyond their bounds this days. Especially the ones attached to oko oba police station.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Experience With SARS Today! by MobilityExpress: 10:51pm On Feb 13, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Help! My Experience With SARS Today! by Professorcplus(m): 8:59pm On Feb 14, 2019
I don't know why they banned me but I'm back now.
Re: Help! My Experience With SARS Today! by KingNom(m): 9:22pm On Feb 14, 2019
I thought SARS was scrapped.
Re: Help! My Experience With SARS Today! by Gracesofar(m): 2:22am On Feb 15, 2019
Whao
Re: Help! My Experience With SARS Today! by Gracesofar(m): 2:25am On Feb 15, 2019
Mind the company you keep. If they packed you, how would you have proved your innocence etc. Psalm 1 says it all.

Blessed Is the man............

Most of the suspected fellows you see in prisons and cells are innocent they were just at the wrong place at a perfect wrong time. U r lucky this time, forget the so called human right rubbish, nigeria z lawless. After packing you there, those guys are smart enough to frame you for what you know nothing about. Maybe call you a armed robber and parade you with dane guns. Or an internet fraud ster and parade you with that mobile phone you were pressing. Or even smfin worse. Imagine howbu parents would have felt probably Loose trust in you at a point. Till the country Is restructured mind where you are, who you are with, and where you stand

1 Like

Re: Help! My Experience With SARS Today! by Professorcplus(m): 8:05am On Feb 15, 2019
Gracesofar:
Mind the company you keep. If they packed you, how would you have proved your innocence etc. Psalm 1 says it all.

Blessed Is the man............

Most of the suspected fellows you see in prisons and cells are innocent they were just at the wrong place at a perfect wrong time. U r lucky this time, forget the so called human right rubbish, nigeria z lawless. After packing you there, those guys are smart enough to frame you for what you know nothing about. Maybe call you a armed robber and parade you with dane guns. Or an internet fraud ster and parade you with that mobile phone you were pressing. Or even smfin worse. Imagine howbu parents would have felt probably Loose trust in you at a point. Till the country Is restructured mind where you are, who you are with, and where you stand

When you have no desire friends then you won't have choice than to mingle available one.

Some few days before the incidence, my mum told me to cut my hair but I refused. Not that the hair was long o but she always says with the way I look they will pack me with tout one day. I don't bother combing since it plug out my hair.

After that incident I met with some of those guys. They told me that sars came few days before and he was packed with 2 other guys. Why? because he wore earring in one ear and the other sags while the remaining ran in that same snooker center. He was released that evening to find his way.

Other incident even happened before they raided us that day. Imagine those sars have been trailing some (yahoo) boys to the ATM and they packed them to their bus just because they withdraw big amount
Re: Help! My Experience With SARS Today! by Hoodbilonia: 8:11am On Feb 15, 2019
Sars made me to play asphalt 8 too much
Now i drive like car smugglers

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Experience With SARS Today! by MissSweet(f): 8:12am On Feb 15, 2019
KingNom:
I thought SARS was scrapped.
They only reformed them
Re: Help! My Experience With SARS Today! by Gracesofar(m): 11:28am On Feb 15, 2019
Professorcplus:

When you have no desire friends then you won't have choice than to mingle available one.

Some few days before the incidence, my mum told me to cut my hair but I refused. Not that the hair was long o but she always says with the way I look they will pack me with tout one day. I don't bother combing since it plug out my hair.

After that incident I met with some of those guys. They told me that sars came few days before and he was packed with 2 other guys. Why? because he wore earring in one ear and the other sags while the remaining ran in that same snooker center. He was released that evening to find his way.

Other incident even happened before they raided us that day. Imagine those sars have been trailing some (yahoo) boys to the ATM and they packed them to their bus just because they withdraw big amount

Mum is right and so on point. Appearance says it all. And again why should you have the desire to mingle? If you don't make friends are you going to die? I think you should start finding a friend in yourself. Anyway, good luck with your new area be smart an don't do or mistakenly keep friends the will put a tears on your momma face.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Experience With SARS Today! by Professorcplus(m): 1:16pm On Feb 15, 2019
Gracesofar:

Mum is right and so on point. Appearance says it all. And again why should you have the desire to mingle? If you don't make friends are you going to die? I think you should start finding a friend in yourself. Anyway, good luck with your new area be smart an don't do or mistakenly keep friends the will put a tears on your momma face.

You are right bro . Thanks
Re: Help! My Experience With SARS Today! by Gracesofar(m): 2:02pm On Feb 15, 2019
Professorcplus:
...continue
Well, since gambling is not part of my rule. I am just cheering them up and sometimes having some lil chat with the girl. Note all of the lad were jamb candidate. It got to a point where one one the guys got recked and loses all his money, he had to go and withdraw from ATM to continue. Another guy even came to me and beg for money. Well, my rule still holds (I can't gamble with my money because a gambler loses more than they wins). Let me just say only few guys were winning while other are losing. Later the table will turn around and the winner starts losing vice-versa. No clear winner and no clear losser apart from the girl who was collecting the snokers money which was #50 per round. They should be playing their 28 round and doing some calculations that should be about #1,400 within 4hrs. Which means the snokers shop will always make profit. They continue with their game with some arguments sometimes.

I was sitting on the low bench and engrossed with my phone when suddenly I saw the guys scattering in all directions. Before I could looked up I saw 3 hefty guys working towards me with gun I stood up and decided to run left.... I taught to my self that would be a great mistake because they were very close to me. I comport and sat back and continue pressing my phone. I know I am in for it but I still need to act smart. One of the SARS on red trouser came to me and said "u no run abi. How been get this place". I only pointed to the girl who said its for her uncle. After walking around the place, he came back to me and said "you too dey play an so how much you don collect". Before allowing me to finish he deep his hand into my pocket and brought out the house key and one old #200 only. Thank God I no carry ATM. He just bone face and ask the other SARS to pack all the snockers balls. They try to turn the snockers tables but could because its heavy but managed to turn the tennis table. I was still scared what if they carried me away, what will I tell them at house. When they were leaving they said the owner should come to Imota station to settle. They soon drove off and the player start showing up and asking me what they said. One of them said " why I no run say God save me den for carry me go"

So my question was why did they raid us becomes Afterall we were playing snockers and last time I checked, it's legal

I think you should step your profile picture down for now. After posting and even taking pictures of those fuckers, your picture Is the last thing you need on your handle. Be wise and security conscious.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Experience With SARS Today! by Nobody: 2:52pm On Feb 15, 2019
It seems like its only people in the ghetto that sars harass because I never see them around my area in Abuja. But I heard they do go to wuse 2 around that banex and amigo area to catch people late in the night around that kind 12am and above.
Re: Help! My Experience With SARS Today! by KingNom(m): 10:29am On Jan 18, 2020
MissSweet:

They only reformed them
Ok, thanks dearie

(1) (Reply)

Yahoo Boys Driving Recklessly On Highways And Killing Innocent Pedestrian On The / Jungle Justice For Uniport Students In Foiled Armed Robbery Attempt / OH GOD!! This Girl's Thighs, Legs Were Crushed In Horrific Accident In Warri (PH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.