Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,559 members, 7,809,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:31 PM

Pictures Of Nigeria Under PDP; When The Economy Was Really 'boomy' - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Nigeria Under PDP; When The Economy Was Really 'boomy' (4658 Views)

The Last Time Nigeria's Economy Was Stable Was A Decade Ago - Wale Edun / "I Was Like A Yam In PDP, When I Left They Became An Empty Basin"—Akpabio Boasts / Presidency Releases ‘checklist’ On Killings Under PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Nigeria Under PDP; When The Economy Was Really 'boomy' by farem: 8:19pm On Feb 13, 2019
The pictures stacked below express the sad reality of Nigerians and Nigeria when economy was , in their own stupidity, 'boomy'

PDP and calamity are twin brothers and we will never allow such economic cancer into Nigeria again

Never again

4 + 4

on

4 X 4

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Nigeria Under PDP; When The Economy Was Really 'boomy' by ebuk4real(m): 8:23pm On Feb 13, 2019
grin grin

@op; so Queue has now turned to your measurement for 'booming'?

Keep measuring while the rest of Nigerians leave you behind with your queueless 'booming'.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Nigeria Under PDP; When The Economy Was Really 'boomy' by deomelo: 8:26pm On Feb 13, 2019

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Nigeria Under PDP; When The Economy Was Really 'boomy' by Ehiscotch(m): 8:30pm On Feb 13, 2019
AtikulatedNaija is exerting so much energy everywhere on NL, I just hope he is getting paid.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Nigeria Under PDP; When The Economy Was Really 'boomy' by daddytime(m): 8:33pm On Feb 13, 2019
W
Re: Pictures Of Nigeria Under PDP; When The Economy Was Really 'boomy' by theenchanter: 8:45pm On Feb 13, 2019
Ehiscotch:
AtikulatedNaija is exerting so much energy everywhere on NL, I just hope he is getting paid.
the hustle is real, my brother. Man must wack. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Nigeria Under PDP; When The Economy Was Really 'boomy' by Asshurbanipal: 9:10pm On Feb 13, 2019
Good old days when we had the money to buy and it was more affordable. Simple demand and supply law should tell you that demand reduces when prices increase

8 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Nigeria Under PDP; When The Economy Was Really 'boomy' by AskProf: 11:02pm On Feb 13, 2019
farem:
The pictures stacked below express the sad reality of Nigerians and Nigeria when economy was , in their own stolidity, 'boomy'

Never again

4 + 4

on

4 X 4

But, no State ever buried 37 on a single day not to talk on the 73 which Benue did.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Nigeria Under PDP; When The Economy Was Really 'boomy' by farem: 11:31pm On Feb 13, 2019
ebuk4real:
grin grin

@op; so Queue has now turned to your measurement for 'booming'?

Keep measuring while the rest of Nigerians leave you behind with your queueless 'booming'.

I don't get you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Nigeria Under PDP; When The Economy Was Really 'boomy' by AskProf: 11:51pm On Feb 13, 2019
farem:

I don't get you

Do you get these?

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Nigeria Under PDP; When The Economy Was Really 'boomy' by rusher14: 1:54am On Feb 14, 2019
AskProf:

Do you get these?

You mean like this in Nyanya.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Nigeria Under PDP; When The Economy Was Really 'boomy' by dante0147: 2:44am On Feb 14, 2019
If pictures of Nigeria is posted on here from 2015 till now under APC rule man the curse you will receive I am sure no pastor can cleanse you...mumu

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Nigeria Under PDP; When The Economy Was Really 'boomy' by CrestMan: 3:12am On Feb 14, 2019
All these last minute survival propaganda strategies been adopted by BMCs will not save their imminent defeat on Saturday! Atiku is winning this election! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Nigeria Under PDP; When The Economy Was Really 'boomy' by MrMcJay(m): 3:59am On Feb 14, 2019
theenchanter:
the hustle is real, my brother. Man must wack. grin

By Monday morning, that boy's mouth would refuse food. Na Sniper go dey hungry am.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Nigeria Under PDP; When The Economy Was Really 'boomy' by omonaijiria: 4:20am On Feb 14, 2019
MrMcJay:

By Monday morning, that boy's mouth would refuse food. Na Sniper go dey hungry am.

At least and already prophesying

And confirmed by Ogundamisi

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nigeria Under PDP; When The Economy Was Really 'boomy' by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:55am On Feb 14, 2019
PDP IN NIGERIA AGAIN?!
GOD FORBID!!

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Nigeria Under PDP; When The Economy Was Really 'boomy' by buhariguy(m): 5:02am On Feb 14, 2019
And the idiotic pigs want us to go back to that era

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Nigeria Under PDP; When The Economy Was Really 'boomy' by buhariguy(m): 5:06am On Feb 14, 2019
dante0147:
If pictures of Nigeria is posted on here from 2015 till now under APC rule man the curse you will receive I am sure no pastor can cleanse you...mumu
mynd44 and seun , rule 2 violated .

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nigeria Under PDP; When The Economy Was Really 'boomy' by boss1310(m): 5:42am On Feb 14, 2019
Nigeria is worse off now than it used to be.I don't like or support any party I don't even care about it but we need to do better than where we are now.an enemy of this country is the one who wants us to continue with the government we have now,let's try other people please.
As for people who think this is APC and PDP battle you all should know that Nigeria is not owned by any individual.
APC faithfuls you shot yourself in the foot by not telling Nigerians your regime achievements rather you are all focused on the failure of PDP years we already know that's why we voted them out but you haven't done better with all the promises you made.you are the party in government yet campaigns like an opposition

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Nigeria Under PDP; When The Economy Was Really 'boomy' by Ccagoke: 5:46am On Feb 14, 2019
Even if we are going to try new hands not those who looted the country dry. Never again!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Nigeria Under PDP; When The Economy Was Really 'boomy' by yrex01(m): 7:07am On Feb 14, 2019
rusher14:

the idiot will never quote u on that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Nigeria Under PDP; When The Economy Was Really 'boomy' by Realist2: 8:06am On Feb 14, 2019
You lied and think we have short memory ?, the longest fuel queue ever experienced in Nigeria was in December 2017 to January 2018 where fuel was sold at all time highest cost of 500 Naira per litre.
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/253319-two-days-christmas-fuel-scarcity-worsens-across-nigeria.html

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Nigeria Under PDP; When The Economy Was Really 'boomy' by TIGRITIS: 8:13am On Feb 14, 2019
rusher14:

Don't even wait for him, he will not show on this thread again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Nigeria Under PDP; When The Economy Was Really 'boomy' by Nobody: 8:25am On Feb 14, 2019
AskProf:

But, no State ever buried 37 on a single day not to talk on the 73 which Benue did.
How many did u think was killed in agatu benue during pdp era.. A single bomb blast at new nyanya park fa. Its inmature to do politics with the dead. Especially those who did grusomely.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Nigeria Under PDP; When The Economy Was Really 'boomy' by dante0147: 8:32am On Feb 14, 2019
buhariguy:
mynd44 and seen, rule 2 violated .

Buhariguy should I start munching and posting insultive comments of yours which is far worse than mine.. you can’t eat your cake and still have it... Besides insults is free you can insult your own back... I never threatened anyone ..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Banky W Did His Best! Result From His Election At Eti Osa / Wike Places Bounty On Kumasi & VIP Dreaded Cultists In Rivers State (Rhotos) / Breaking : Abba Kyari Hires Senior Lawyer To Defend Him On Allegations (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.